Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 86
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. Scans of Sasori having blood in his body (beside his heart obviously) or bs

    2. A > B > C logic doesn't apply bro, fodder Shikamaru defeated Hidan, so that makes Hidan a bigger fodder?

    3. And that's how I can tell you are an obnoxious fanboy. Hidan not affected by poison? Since when does immortality give you immunity to the effects of poison?


    4. Hidan couldn't withstand an explosion, he's not tanking her punches
    "beside his heart"
    nothing else needs to be said. he does have blood period.

    2. Shikamaru literally made a trap, it wasnt even a fight. Sakura only had antidotes and Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized, he is a fodder.

    3. Before calling me an obnoxious fanboy reread the manga and actually understands how Sasori's poison work, the poison affects one's vital organs and muscles but those type of damages can not incapacitate Hidan.

    4. The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actually dismembered him.
     
         
    Last edited by Obito3631; 06-21-2013 at 02:45 PM.

  2. #42
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    "beside his heart"
    nothing else needs to be said. he does have blood period.

    2. Shikamaru literally made a trap, it wasnt even a fight. Sakura only had antidotes and Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized, he is a fodder.

    3. Before calling me an obnoxious fanboy reread the manga and actually understands how Sasori's poison work, the poison affects one's vital organs and muscles but those type of damages can not incapacitate Hidan.

    4. The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actaully dismembered him.
    1. And yet you think Hidan knows where this is? And yet you can't prove he has blood no where else? Typical poor fanboy argument

    2. What does it matter? He lost Kakashi made a trap against Pain and trapped him, yet he still got out of it. Don't blame Shikamaru's victory on Hidan's cockiness and retardation he should have watched his step

    3. Again you are being a fanboy, when does it state Hidan is immune to the effects of poison of any kind? I'm still waiting for proof

    4. What? If that's the case, where is his body?
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. And yet you think Hidan knows where this is? And yet you can't prove he has blood no where else? Typical poor fanboy argument

    2. What does it matter? He lost Kakashi made a trap against Pain and trapped him, yet he still got out of it. Don't blame Shikamaru's victory on Hidan's cockiness and retardation he should have watched his step

    3. Again you are being a fanboy, when does it state Hidan is immune to the effects of poison of any kind? I'm still waiting for proof

    4. What? If that's the case, where is his body?
    1. It could not get more obvious, except if you're a retard, his heart is clearly exposed to anyone. Also if he engages him in taijutsu combat he will surely manage to scratch it or damage it, actually you're the fanboy here.

    2. Did Kakashi have a week of preperation time against Pain to make a trap and think up of a strategy? No your argument is complete garbage.

    3. I'm explaining to you how the poison works and why it wouldn't work affect Hidan, are you retarded?

    4. Read the manga, I won't answer such a stupid question.
     
         
    Last edited by Obito3631; 06-21-2013 at 02:53 PM.

  4. #44
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    1. It could not get more obvious, except if you're a retard, his heart is clearly exposed to anyone. Also if he engages him in taijutsu combat he will surely manage to scratch it or damage it, actually you're the fanboy here.

    2. Did Kakashi have a week of preperation time against Pain to make a trap? No your argument is complete garbage.

    3. I'm explaining to you how the poison works and why it wouldn't work affect Hidan, are you retarded?

    4. Read the manga, I won't answer such a stupid question.
    1. Grasping straws are we?? Show me a manga scan showing said exposed heart. All you are doing is making baseless assumption in favor of Hidan. Again, a poorly constructed fanboy argument

    2. Who's trapped under a boulder in a ditch? Who lost? Ok then, my point stands

    3. Still you provide no proof and again are making excuses. You seem to forget that Sasori poison wasn't a normal poison but only one he knew of. Still you provide no proof and are clearly talking out of your a**. Do you even know the effects of poison?

    http://listverse.com/2013/04/03/10-p...fying-effects/

    Nowhere in the manga does it say Hidan is immune to anything but dying

    4. If the wires cut his body, his head would have rolled off before the explosion
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. Grasping straws are we?? Show me a manga scan showing said exposed heart. All you are doing is making baseless assumption in favor of Hidan. Again, a poorly constructed fanboy argument

    2. Who's trapped under a boulder in a ditch? Who lost? Ok then, my point stands

    3. Still you provide no proof and again are making excuses. You seem to forget that Sasori poison wasn't a normal poison but only one he knew of. Still you provide no proof and are clearly talking out of your a**. Do you even know the effects of poison?

    http://listverse.com/2013/04/03/10-p...fying-effects/

    Nowhere in the manga does it say Hidan is immune to anything but dying

    4. If the wires cut his body, his head would have rolled off before the explosion
    Nope, simply refuting all of your garbage arguments.

    1. Your questions and arguments are so stupid, I can't tell if you're a terrible troll or simply the biggest fanboy ever. Take a look at a picture of Sasori and there you go, do you also get spoon fed?

    2. You literally made no point at all, your arguments are getting worse and worse.

    3. I'm using manga facts and logic but since you're a troll you can't comprehend that.
    When Sakura healed Kankuro the poison was spreading through his lungs and upper body area, also it is known that Sasori's poison destroy's the victim muscles, you not knowing that simply proves how ignorant you are. Hidan is immune to it as he is already immune to internal damages, and muscle damages never seem to affect him. The wiki proves my point.

    4. Another baseless assumption.
     
         

  6. #46
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Nope, simply refuting all of your garbage arguments.

    1. Your questions and arguments are so stupid, I can't tell if you're a terrible troll or simply the biggest fanboy ever. Take a look at a picture of Sasori and there you go, do you also get spoon fed?

    2. You literally made no point at all, your arguments are getting worse and worse.

    3. I'm using manga facts and logic but since you're a troll you can't comprehend that.
    When Sakura healed Kankuro the poison was spreading through his lungs and upper body area, also it is known that Sasori's poison destroy's the victim muscles, you not knowing that simply proves how ignorant you are. Hidan is immune to it as he is already immune to internal damages, and muscle damages never seem to affect him. The wiki proves my point.

    4. Another baseless assumption.
    Wow just wow

    1. My arguments are dumb yet you can't refute them. Nice logic, still waiting for the manga page

    2. He won, like I said Hidan is a fodder whether it's a week or not doesn't matter, he got caught and buried.

    3. Show me a scan stating Hidan is immune to it

    4. Baseless assumption? You were the one falsely stating manga events
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Wow just wow

    1. My arguments are dumb yet you can't refute them. Nice logic, still waiting for the manga page

    2. He won, like I said Hidan is a fodder whether it's a week or not doesn't matter, he got caught and buried.

    3. Show me a scan stating Hidan is immune to it

    4. Baseless assumption? You were the one falsely stating manga events
    Yes indeed wow is all I have to say about you.

    1.Google " Sasori" there you go your garbage argument has been refuted, you didn't answer my question though, do you still get spoon fed by your mommy?

    2. Sasori got defeated by two fodders, Sasori is a fodder whether you like it or not.

    3. So you need a manga scan for every single things? You are the worst debater I have came across so far, I have just explained how Sasori's poison works and why it wouldn't work on Hidan and you can't accept that I have proved you wrong.

    4. No that is what happened, maybe if you read the manga properly you'd know.
     
         

  8. #48
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Yes indeed wow is all I have to say about you.

    1.Google " Sasori" there you go your garbage argument has been refuted, you didn't answer my question though, do you still get spoon fed by your mommy?

    2. Sasori got defeated by two fodders, Sasori is a fodder whether you like it or not.

    3. So you need a manga scan for every single things? You are the worst debater I have came across so far, I have just explained how Sasori's poison works and why it wouldn't work on Hidan and you can't accept that I have proved you wrong.

    4. No that is what happened, maybe if you read the manga properly you'd know.
    1. Instead of me doing that, backup your claim and provide me with manga scans like a logical debater would

    2. Plot saved them and Sasori still could have raped. He gave up, still pulling stuff out of your a**

    3. When you make (false) statements/assumptions, you must provide proof if one either ask or disagrees to prove your statement to be correct. There is nothing in the manga that Hidan is immune to the effects of Poison. I know he is immortal so it's common sense that he is not susceptible to death, however he can be nulled by the paralysis effect and the other effects infused with the poison

    4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    The explosion did not blow up his body, the wires actually dismembered him.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/338/11

    Your argument is invalid
     
         
    Last edited by HadouKage; 06-21-2013 at 03:30 PM.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. Instead of me doing that, backup your claim and provide me with manga scans like a logical debater would

    2. Plot saved them and Sasori still could have raped. He gave up, still pulling stuff out of your a**

    3. When you make (false) statements/assumptions, you must provide proof if one either ask or disagrees to prove your statement to be correct. There is nothing in the manga that Hidan is immune to the effects of Poison. I know he is immortal so it's common sense that he is not susceptible to death, however he can be nulled by the paralysis effect and the other effects infused with the poison

    4.
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/338/11

    Your argument is invalid
    happy?


    2. Then I can also say that plot saved Shikamaru, see I can also use garbage arguments.

    3. Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison specifically are you stupid? They won,t confirm every single things just so illogical people and trolls like you can "prove" their point since it would be completely irrelevant to the plot or the story in manga, I explained how Sasori's poison work and I have explained why it wouldn't work on Hidan, Sasori poison only paralyzes someone by destroying their muscles, Hidan tanked muscle damages with ease as seen when he was pierced by Shikamaru's shadow or when he stabbed his own leg.

    4. You're not refuting my argument you're just proving me right, the paper bombs were used to push the wires through his skin to dismember him.
     
         

  10. #50
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    happy?


    2. Then I can also say that plot saved Shikamaru, see I can also use garbage arguments.

    3. Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison specifically are you stupid? They won,t confirm every single things just so illogical people and trolls like you can "prove" their point since it would be completely irrelevant to the plot or the story in manga, I explained how Sasori's poison work and I have explained why it wouldn't work on Hidan, Sasori poison only paralyzes someone by destroying their muscles, Hidan tanked muscle damages with ease as seen when he was pierced by Shikamaru's shadow or when he stabbed his own leg.

    4. You're not refuting my argument you're just proving me right, the paper bombs were used to push the wires through his skin to dismember him.
    1. Post the narutobase link, on a limited network

    2. You can't read? I said saved them and Sasori still could have raped. You argument is invalid

    3. How do you fanboy your own char and then not know what you're talking about? When standing in the circle, the effects of the attack happen to the opponent. Hidan tanks damage but still feels pain doesn't mean he's immune to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    Of course there is nothing in the manga that says he is immune to his poison
    You just contradicted yourself. Like I said before, being immortal doesn't grant you immunity to everything

    4. You're not even making sense. You said the wires tore him apart which is untrue because he is still intact while being wrapped, the explosion blew him up
     
         

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. Post the narutobase link, on a limited network

    2. You can't read? I said saved them and Sasori still could have raped. You argument is invalid

    3. How do you fanboy your own char and then not know what you're talking about? When standing in the circle, the effects of the attack happen to the opponent. Hidan tanks damage but still feels pain doesn't mean he's immune to it.

    You just contradicted yourself. Like I said before, being immortal doesn't grant you immunity to everything

    4. You're not even making sense. You said the wires tore him apart which is untrue because he is still intact while being wrapped, the explosion blew him up
    1. http://images.kaneva.com/filestore4/..._the_manga.jpg

    2. You can't read a manga? Sakura and Chiyo actually defeated Sasori and it is a manga fact. It looks like your argument is invalid since you can't argue against the manga itself.

    3. This is too ironic, you dont even know that sasori's heart is exposed. You,re literally refuting none of my arguments in your post, why are you arguing against yourself? He felt pain obviously but it had no effect on him while it did on Asuma.

    4. Your comprehension skills are rather poor, the force of the explosion made the wires slice through his skin thus dismembering him, not hard to understand.
     
         

  12. #52
    Asutoraruimajinēshon HadouKage's Avatar
    Status
    HadouKage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,186
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    1. http://images.kaneva.com/filestore4/..._the_manga.jpg

    2. You can't read a manga? Sakura and Chiyo actually defeated Sasori and it is a manga fact. It looks like your argument is invalid since you can't argue against the manga itself.

    3. This is too ironic, you dont even know that sasori's heart is exposed. You,re literally refuting none of my arguments in your post, why are you arguing against yourself? He felt pain obviously but it had no effect on him while it did on Asuma.

    4. Your comprehension skills are rather poor, the force of the explosion made the wires slice through his skin thus dismembering him, not hard to understand.
    1. I asked for an NB scan

    2. Sigh
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/274/5
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/275/14
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/275/15

    Learn how to read

    3. Still don't see a scan

    4. Ok

    Lest I see manga pages of your "fantasies" this will be my last post to you. Redundancy is annoying
     
         

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    1. I asked for an NB scan

    2. Sigh
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/274/5
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/275/14
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/275/15

    Learn how to read

    3. Still don't see a scan

    4. Ok

    Lest I see manga pages of your "fantasies" this will be my last post to you. Redundancy is annoying
    1. I'm done spoon feeding you, read the manga.

    2. She said she could have been defeated, nothing was said about Sakura plus you are forgetting the fact that Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized.

    3.

    4. Prove to me that the explosion actually dismembered him? You,re not making any sense whatsoever.
     
         

  14. #54
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,932
    Godlike
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    .

    2. She said she could have been defeated, nothing was said about Sakura plus you are forgetting the fact that Sasori's entire arsenal was fodderized.


    .

    This isn't true. He had 298 puppets and he used only Hiruko, the 3rd Kazekage and 100 fodder puppet. He still had more than 180 puppets.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    This isn't true. He had 298 puppets and he used only Hiruko, the 3rd Kazekage and 100 fodder puppet. He still had more than 180 puppets.
    He didn't have time to use them nonetheless. Also can you provide a manga scan?
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    1. http://images.kaneva.com/filestore4/..._the_manga.jpg

    2. You can't read a manga? Sakura and Chiyo actually defeated Sasori and it is a manga fact. It looks like your argument is invalid since you can't argue against the manga itself.

    3. This is too ironic, you dont even know that sasori's heart is exposed. You,re literally refuting none of my arguments in your post, why are you arguing against yourself? He felt pain obviously but it had no effect on him while it did on Asuma.

    4. Your comprehension skills are rather poor, the force of the explosion made the wires slice through his skin thus dismembering him, not hard to understand.
    Really quickly, how do you expect Hidan to get past Sasori's Hiroku? It took a full power punch from Sakura to break it.
     
         

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Itachi View Post
    Really quickly, how do you expect Hidan to get past Sasori's Hiroku? It took a full power punch from Sakura to break it.
    I never said Hidan would win against Sasori however the answer to that question is simple, as you already know Hidan's evasion skills are nearly perfect, he will easily be able to dodge his needle attacks and such, but again he is immune to the poison anyway. He could also evade his tail's attacks all day if he wants since he has infinite stamina, not to mention Sasori is known to be extremely impatient, he would eventually get sick of this and get out of Hiruko.
     
         

  18. #58
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,932
    Godlike
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    He didn't have time to use them nonetheless. Also can you provide a manga scan?


    He told this to Sakura and Chiyo.
    He had no time? What do you mean?
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member Booker's Avatar
    Status
    Booker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,317
    Location
    Nunya'
    Kamui snipe GG
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    I never said Hidan would win against Sasori however the answer to that question is simple, as you already know Hidan's evasion skills are nearly perfect, he will easily be able to dodge his needle attacks and such, but again he is immune to the poison anyway. He could also evade his tail's attacks all day if he wants since he has infinite stamina, not to mention Sasori is known to be extremely impatient, he would eventually get sick of this and get out of Hiruko.
    I thought you said Hidan beats Sasori?

    Anyways, Hidan isn't dodging the tail, or the barrage of needles. It just won't happen. He will get blitzed. You claim Hidan is the super speedy fighter, but can you post scans proving he is fast enough to dodge Sasori's attacks multiple times?
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sakura Vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post


    He told this to Sakura and Chiyo.
    He had no time? What do you mean?
    He was pressured in a corner by Sakura and Chiyo, the fact remains that he didn't use them, I was wrong to say they fodderized his "entire arsenal" but they still fodderized everything he utilized against them.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •