Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 65
  1. #21
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,634
    ~
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Tsunade has a few advantages

    Lets say that hidan manages to obtain blood and draws the jashin symbol on the ground and begins the ritual
    Now he must remain inside the symbol itself
    If katsuyu is present there she can spew acid on hidan, if hidan wishes to avoid getting melted he would have to avoid it and get out of the symbol and that ends his ritual
    And in any case hidans ritual will not yield any results due to tsunade's byakugo, she her self can take advantage of this and throw hidan out of the symbol
     
         

  2. #22
    Lightning devil
    Status
    ck itachi uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    266
    "Its said that every
    strong man has a weak
    point."
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Tsunade will win...
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,657
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    So she can break the V1 Susanoo and the V3 Susanoo's swords, but she can't destroy a human's body? Seems legit.
    Human Body is different from swords..

    OP: Hidan takes this But high diff .. once again Tsunade's problem is that she really has no way of hitting hidan .. he Definitely out classes her in attack speed and evasiveness (Going by feats not the stupid "medical ninja are awsome at dodging crap) And without intel she is going to go in for a close up attack sooner or later .. meaning he will retrieve blood .. then retreat to the circle where she will NOT activate Byakugo because again no intel... and a One-Hit KO Is applied Slow CQC users are just bad matchups against Hidan ..
     
         

  4. #24
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,609
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post
    And I refuted your terrible arguments.
    Hardly. You're simply fanboying and refusing to accept logic.

    You claim Hidan is more durable than Susanoo.

    Sure, he might not die per se, but he will be broken into pieces.

    Tsunade's problem is that she really has no way of hitting hidan .. he Definitely out classes her in attack speed and evasiveness
    They have the same speed, not to mention that if he does his ritual he will be stationary, which is when he will die.

    And without intel she is going to go in for a close up attack sooner or later .. meaning he will retrieve blood .. then retreat to the circle where she will NOT activate Byakugo because again no intel.

    and a One-Hit KO Is applied
    Can you even read?

    I already stated that Hidan's ritual damage is not instant. Asuma did not die instantly. He had all the time in the world to say goodbye to his team and smoke a cigar. Tsunade is more durable than Asuma, even in base. The second Tsunade feels her heart taking damage she pops Byakugou, Hidan looks at her dumbstruck and she punches him into bloody bits.

    Not only that, she already had her heart muscle ripped by Kabuto and survived it.

    Tsunade is -not- dying to Hidan and only a degenerate, a pathetic fanboy, could claim otherwise.
     
         
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 06-21-2013 at 12:07 PM.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Human Body is different from swords..

    .
    Yes, it is. A human body is fragile, while e Susanoo sword is exremely durable and hard to destroy.
    Tsunade can literally make a hole in Hidan's chest, she can rip out his limbs. Hidan isn't winning this.
     
         

  6. #26
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,609
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Hidan has no durability feats other than immortality.

    Asuma decapitated him without any issue.

    Tsunade will crush him.

    Again, Tsunade wins mid diff.

    Low-mid diff with Katsuyu summoned.
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Hidan has no durability feats other than immortality.

    Asuma decapitated him without any issue.

    Tsunade will crush him.

    Again, Tsunade wins mid diff.

    Low-mid diff with Katsuyu summoned.
    Oh god, your ignorance is laughable, I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. It will obviously lead to nowhere since judging by your post you did not even read the manga and clearly you're a hater who refuses to accept logic. I now understand why some people told me not to even bother with you

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Yes, it is. A human body is fragile, while e Susanoo sword is exremely durable and hard to destroy.
    Tsunade can literally make a hole in Hidan's chest, she can rip out his limbs. Hidan isn't winning this.

    No it cant be compared since they are no composed out of the same matter
    Hidan dodged Asuma and Shikamaru's attacks at the same time, Tsunade is not even touching Hidan how do you think she is winning this? Hidan only needs to scratch her to win, it is clear that she does not stand a chance.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    :D
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Of course Tsunade wins
    What is hidan compared to her
     
         

  9. #29
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,609
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Oh god, your ignorance is laughable, I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. It will obviously lead to nowhere since judging by your post you did not even read the manga and clearly you're a hater who refuses to accept logic. I now understand why some people told me not to even bother with you
    All I see is:

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post

    Bla bla bla HIDAN WINS BECAUSE I LOVE HIM I WANT HIM TO IMPREGNATE ME IN THE BUTTHOLE bla bla bla
    I said Hidan has no durability feats.

    GO and prove me wrong.

    Tsunade had her heart muscle ripped by Kabuto and lived through it without Byakugou.

    Show me Hidan performing a similar feat to put him above peak human durability.

    Hidan dodged Asuma and Shikamaru's attacks at the same time, Tsunade is not even touching Hidan how do you think she is winning this? Hidan only needs to scratch her to win
    Jesus, you are such an ignorant little child.

    I already proved that if he performs the ritual he's killing himself. He will have to be stationary during which Tsunade will kill him.

    God, why am I even arguing with you.

    Such a pathetic fanboy.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zexion~'s Avatar
    Status
    Zexion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,657
    I want to see the splendor of
    people’s souls. I want to
    check and see if it really is
    precious. However, when humans
    base their lives around
    Sybil’s Oracle, without ever
    consulting their own wills, do
    they really hold any value?
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Yes, it is. A human body is fragile, while e Susanoo sword is exremely durable and hard to destroy.
    Tsunade can literally make a hole in Hidan's chest, she can rip out his limbs. Hidan isn't winning this.
    Smash a sword with a giant hammer it shatters .. smash a human with a giant hammer it gets pounded on internally that hidan can tank

    And Hidan has been shown to tank a b rank katon and a b rank Fuuton ... he has some rather nice durability Feats
    And your all saying tsunade crushes him .. but your not explaining how? ..
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post



    No it cant be compared since they are no composed out of the same matter
    Hidan dodged Asuma and Shikamaru's attacks at the same time, Tsunade is not even touching Hidan how do you think she is winning this? Hidan only needs to scratch her to win, it is clear that she does not stand a chance.
    Tsunade was able to land hit on Edo Madara and on his clones. This feat alone puts her above Hidan in terms of speed.
    Furthermore she is an evasion specialist. Hidan won't be able to scratch her.

    Um, and even if he does, he still needs to make the ritual circle, which would be hard, because Tsunade's fighting style is destructive. Most likely the whole battlefield is full with giant craters.

    But lets say Hidan has a lucky day and gets the blood and makes the ritual circle. Than what? He stabs himself in abdomen/ heart. What's Tsunade's reaction? First of all, she activates the Byakugou, which doesn't requires handseals. Than she summons Katsuyu, From now on, Hidan won't be able to stand in one place, because Katsuyu would melt him instantly.

    And don't forget Katsuyu can make clones. One of them can protect Tsunade if neccessary, the others can go on offensive. Of course they are slower than Hidan, but they outnumber him. Hidan isn't dodging the acid attack of 50 human sized slug.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zexion~ View Post
    Smash a sword with a giant hammer it shatters .. smash a human with a giant hammer it gets pounded on internally that hidan can tank

    And Hidan has been shown to tank a b rank katon and a b rank Fuuton ... he has some rather nice durability Feats
    And your all saying tsunade crushes him .. but your not explaining how? ..
    Tsunade's punch >>>>>>>>>>>>>> every B rank Katon or Fuuton.
     
         
    Last edited by Mephistopheles; 06-21-2013 at 04:30 PM.

  12. #32
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,609
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    And Hidan has been shown to tank a b rank katon and a b rank Fuuton
    lol.

    Smash a sword with a giant hammer it shatters .. smash a human with a giant hammer it gets pounded on internally that hidan can tank
    No, he can't reposition his bones. He's not fking Kimimaro.

    That's what Kakuzu is there for, to mend him when he gets hammered.
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    All I see is:



    I said Hidan has no durability feats.

    GO and prove me wrong.

    Tsunade had her heart muscle ripped by Kabuto and lived through it without Byakugou.

    Show me Hidan performing a similar feat to put him above peak human durability.



    Jesus, you are such an ignorant little child.

    I already proved that if he performs the ritual he's killing himself. He will have to be stationary during which Tsunade will kill him.

    God, why am I even arguing with you.

    Such a pathetic fanboy.
    ribcage crushed and destroyed



    tanked b rank katon jutsu



    tanked b rank futon jutsu that destroyed giant trees




    broken femur


    scythe in the guts



    stab in the heart



    Theres more but I decided not to waste anymore time with an idiotic and ignorant kid like you.

    There you go you have been proven wrong kid, now leave this thread with your tail between your leg and go cry in a corner little kid.
     
         
    Last edited by Obito3631; 06-21-2013 at 12:31 PM.

  14. #34
    Member Crazy Wolf's Avatar
    Status
    Crazy Wolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    153
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    [IMG]If Tsunade lands a direct hit, Hidan is screwed. [/IMG]

    The Hokage wins this I thiink
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Tsunade was able to land hit on Edo Madara and on his clones. This feat alone puts her above Hidan in terms of speed.
    Furthermore she is an evasion specialist. Hidan won't be able to scratch her.

    Um, and even if he does, he still needs to make the ritual circle, which would be hard, because Tsunade's fighting style is destructive. Most likely the whole battlefield is full with giant craters.

    But lets say Hidan has a lucky day and gets the blood and makes the ritual circle. Than what? He stabs himself in abdomen/ heart. What's Tsunade's reaction? First of all, she activates the Byakugou, which doesn't requires handseals. Than she summons Katsuyu, From now on, Hidan won't be able to stand in one place, because Katsuyu would melt him instantly.

    And don't forget Katsuyu can make clones. One of them can protect Tsunade if neccessary, the others can go on offensive. Of course they are slower than Hidan, but they outnumber him. Hidan isn't dodging the acid attack of 50 human sized slug.
    How is that a feat? Since when was Madara known to be untouchable?
    Hidan is clearly a better evasion artist than Tsunade according to the manga, Tsunade has no feats, Hidan has plenty.
    Shes the one who who be able to land a hit on him.
    Simple, Hidan does not have to fight to the circle's location so it wont be destroyed.
    After he sees she regenerates from his attacks then he can simply stab her brain right away, a stab in the brain is a one shot kill, there is no way she is surviving this.
     
         

  16. #36
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,609
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    There you go you have been proven wrong kid, now leave this thread between your leg and go cry in a corner little kid.
    First of all, I am not a kid.

    Secondly, you are meant to say '' with your tail between your legs ''. Your attempt at english is hilariously refreshing. Go learn english before you further embarrass yourself.

    Thirdly, you wrote '' kid '' two times in a one line sentence. Jesus Christ, you must be upset.

    ribcage crushed and destroyed
    Hardly. He was stabbed. No bones broken in a stab mate.

    broken femur
    Who told you he hit his femur? He stabbed his leg.

    tanked b rank katon jutsu
    And he obviously felt pain.

    scythe in the guts
    So?

    stab in the heart
    Cool beans.

    None of this matters at all. Hidan is immortal, but he still has the same durability as any human, since he was harmed by all of those attacks. If anything you only helped prove my point: That Hidan takes damage like -any other human being-.

    What does that mean? Tsunade can break his bones.

    Tsunade's hits are far above anything Hidan ever tanked.

    Not only that, Katsuyu's acid will melt him and no amount of immortality will help him with that.

    Your efforts are admirable, but nonetheless futile.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Status
    Obito3631 is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,595
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    First of all, I am not a kid.

    Secondly, you are meant to say '' with your tail between your legs ''. Your attempt at english is hilariously refreshing. Go learn english before you further embarrass yourself.

    Thirdly, you wrote '' kid '' two times in a one line sentence. Jesus Christ, you must be upset.



    Hardly. He was stabbed. No bones broken in a stab mate.



    Who told you he hit his femur? He stabbed his leg.



    And he obviously felt pain.



    So?



    Cool beans.

    None of this matters at all. Hidan is immortal, but he still has the same durability as any human, since he was harmed by all of those attacks. If anything you only helped prove my point: That Hidan takes damage like -any other human being-.

    What does that mean? Tsunade can break his bones.

    Tsunade's hits are far above anything Hidan ever tanked.

    Not only that, Katsuyu's acid will melt him and no amount of immortality will help him with that.

    Your efforts are admirable, but nonetheless futile.
    lol, clearly you are a little kid, anyone could tell by the way you are acting, my 14 years old brother is actually more mature than you.

    And yes I know it is "tail between your legs" I'm typing rapidly and honestly I do not even care.

    It is quite funny how you are desperetely trying to refute these obvious evidences of Hidan's durabiity but miserably fail.
    Hidan has tanked much more than anyone else in this manga, deal with it.
     
         

  18. #38
    member Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg's Avatar
    Status
    Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,770
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Micho22 View Post
    Of course Tsunade wins
    What is hidan compared to her
    Tsunade can't beat a single Akatsuki member outside Zetsu
    oh wait with his clones Zetsu overwhelms
    it seems like your precious Tsunade would lose to every Akatsuki
     
         

  19. #39
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,933
    Godlike
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Obito3631 View Post

    It is quite funny how you are desperetely trying to refute these obvious evidences of Hidan's durabiity but miserably fail.
    Hidan has tanked much more than anyone else in this manga, deal with it.
    They aren't really durability feats because he is immortal. Tsunade has better durability feats: She survived when Kabuto cut her respiratory muscles, she survived when Orochimaru stabbed her heart, and she survived when Madara bisected her.


    A punch from Tsunade would destroy Hidan's body. Katsuyu's acid would melt Hidan's body. I don't know why can't you undertand this.
     
         

  20. #40
    Senior Member Micho22's Avatar
    Status
    Micho22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,204
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe
    :D
     

    Re: Tsunade vs Hidan

    Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    Tsunade can't beat a single Akatsuki member outside Zetsu
    oh wait with his clones Zetsu overwhelms
    it seems like your precious Tsunade would lose to every Akatsuki

    Your logic is not even funny this is pathetic
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •