View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    9 9.00%
  • 2

    8 8.00%
  • 3

    18 18.00%
  • 4

    33 33.00%
  • 5

    32 32.00%
Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 121 to 140 of 225
  1. #121
    Academy Student
    Status
    dickfor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    It seems to me that Kishi is setting up all of Sasukes battles to be sort of flukes, in other words you couldn't really attribute the win to Sasuke alone. On the other hand all of Naruto's fights are all won primarily through his own ability and determination. I don't think you can really say Sasuke is overpowered, and even if he is, he is still always blowing it and generally needs someone to help him mid fight. Without a tons of help Sasuke would have been long dead. (for example: Killerbee fight, Kage Summit)
     
         

  2. #122
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    All of Narutos victories involve the fox.

    He has never once won a battle without using fox power.

    Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Haku he opened up the seal
    Neji he used the fox
    Gaara he used foxes chakra to summon gamabunta
    Orochimaru he went 4tails
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.


    Both Sasuke and Naruto are majorly powerful for no actual reason of there own but gifts from family members. -_-'
     
         

  3. #123
    Scarecrow abd's Avatar
    Status
    abd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26
    Location
    at home
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    This chapter confirmed a lot of things and left many in doubt
    Confirmed:-
    I see this manga will now make it a direct fight of Sasuke and Naruto.
    Sakura can no longer take the shit that is spewed out by Sasuke in his madness
    Two main supporters gone for Sasuke, he will now be in Konoha's Bingo book

    Doubts:-
    Sasuke = Evil and Naruto = Good they fight to kill------------> Bottom Line Naruto Fails like his master. Jaraiya said this and Naruto vowed to bring sasuke back........Will he go back on his word?Break his ninja way?...............I like the idiot Naruto who will rather die to save his friend rather than a smart Hokage Naruto who kills his friend to save his village.

    I wanted to see naruto + sasuke fight against Tobi + 8 tailed beasts ---> that would be the coolest thing ever. But I think that is not happening.

    I hope kishi has a better ending else we are up for a boring predictable story line.
     
         

  4. #124
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    This chapter confirmed a lot of things and left many in doubt
    Confirmed:-
    I see this manga will now make it a direct fight of Sasuke and Naruto.
    Sakura can no longer take the shit that is spewed out by Sasuke in his madness
    Two main supporters gone for Sasuke, he will now be in Konoha's Bingo book
    we knew all this anyway

    naruto vs sasuke was inevitable
    sakuras already told naruto she plans to kill sasuke
    Hes already in Konohas bingo book lol.

    This chapter was just finalising danzous life because he died, it gave us flashback

    Pissed off because Kisame got sweet FA in his death, but some side rated character who has 1 serious role for 5 chapters gets a decent death ending-thats wank.
     
         

  5. #125
    Academy Student fufu76's Avatar
    Status
    fufu76 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Location
    columbus, GA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    YES!! Danzo is ****ing dead, thank god. He was so pointless. Sasuke is really becoming a bastard though. He killed Karin! Without her, how is he going to heal himself super fast, like that like manga 481?He's a dumbass. Why the hell is sakura,lee, and everyone trying to get sasuke back? why can't they understand they will all ****ing die??? Sakura is really stupid. I mean, w/o Naruto, she has no chance against Sasuke. What's even worse, she tried to fight sasuke w/o anyone's help. Madara is preety pointless. but he's a little trickster though. he's smart, but useless. Now that Danzo is dead, who's going to be the 7th hokage? Naruto? Kakashi? Also, what is sasuke going to achieve going back to Konoha? He can't destroy Konoha like Pain. He'll probably just end up fighting Naruto, who will most likely be the 7th hokage. As everyone starts to die that are close to him, Naruto will form hatred inside of him against Sasuke. I just want Naruto to control the nine-tailed fox's power. That will be awesome. Mangekyo sharingan Sasuke against sage mode naruto w/ nine tails power.
     
         

  6. #126
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu76 View Post
    YES!! Danzo is ****ing dead, thank god. He was so pointless. Sasuke is really becoming a bastard though. He killed Karin! Without her, how is he going to heal himself super fast, like that like manga 481?He's a dumbass. Why the hell is sakura,lee, and everyone trying to get sasuke back? why can't they understand they will all ****ing die??? Sakura is really stupid. I mean, w/o Naruto, she has no chance against Sasuke. What's even worse, she tried to fight sasuke w/o anyone's help. Madara is preety pointless. but he's a little trickster though. he's smart, but useless. Now that Danzo is dead, who's going to be the 7th hokage? Naruto? Kakashi? Also, what is sasuke going to achieve going back to Konoha? He can't destroy Konoha like Pain. He'll probably just end up fighting Naruto, who will most likely be the 7th hokage. As everyone starts to die that are close to him, Naruto will form hatred inside of him against Sasuke. I just want Naruto to control the nine-tailed fox's power. That will be awesome. Mangekyo sharingan Sasuke against sage mode naruto w/ nine tails power.
    Well I just read the interview where Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine. She has been studying under Tsunade after all and probably has developed skills similar to Kabuto while keeping Tsunade's strength. She is no match for Sasuke but the common belief seems to be that she still loves him and will end up joining him for awhile.

    Danzo was never officially Hokage. I believe Kakashi will be 5th, Naruto 6th and Konohamaru 7th. Naruto will either sacrifice himself somehow in the end or will probably step down to hand it over to Konohamaru after achieving all his goals. Possibly, to travel like a new and advanced sexy jutsu using version of the pervy sage.
     
         

  7. #127
    Academy Student kisha716's Avatar
    Status
    kisha716 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Location
    Akron, OH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    I was wondering...Shisui's body flicker technique is like some sort of teleportation tech yeah? and madara can teleport basically....so maybe .....nah nvmm it was dumb idea...I don't know what gunna happen in the next chapter but I just want to see naruto...even if its just one little frame of a page....
     
         

  8. #128
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    Well I just read the interview where Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine. She has been studying under Tsunade after all and probably has developed skills similar to Kabuto while keeping Tsunade's strength. She is no match for Sasuke but the common belief seems to be that she still loves him and will end up joining him for awhile.

    Danzo was never officially Hokage. I believe Kakashi will be 5th, Naruto 6th and Konohamaru 7th. Naruto will either sacrifice himself somehow in the end or will probably step down to hand it over to Konohamaru after achieving all his goals. Possibly, to travel like a new and advanced sexy jutsu using version of the pervy sage.


    Tsunade was or is (still unkown if she 'll wake up) the 5th, kakashi is going to be the the 6th since kishi already made that clear i believe|(if anyone doubts it then he 'd better read the manga again from the moment sasuke left the kage summit until now) and since naruto is still not a person who would put his emotions aside for the village and kill his friend or at least not yet since after that episode he had he 'll probably wake up a whole different person which means to decide to kill sasuke and end up being the 7th affter kakashi or if Tsunade wakes up and Naruto does change then there is a slight but still most unlikely possibility that she will announce Naruto as the 6th Hokage if she dies.That's impossile in my opinion since kishi mentioned in his interview that when naruto becomes the hokage that will be the end of the naruto manga and at last konohamaru will be the 8th hokage which we 'll never see unless after naruto becomes the hokage kishi decides to continue the story having naruto in the hokage position and ends it with his death making konohamaru the hokage.

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    All of Narutos victories involve the fox.

    He has never once won a battle without using fox power.

    Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Haku he opened up the seal
    Neji he used the fox
    Gaara he used foxes chakra to summon gamabunta
    Orochimaru he went 4tails
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.


    Both Sasuke and Naruto are majorly powerful for no actual reason of there own but gifts from family members. -_-'
    Naruto after the match with orochimaru decided not to use the foxes power again we 've seen him use it when he fought pain but that was because the seal was almost destroyed and because he couldn't control his emotions after seeing the girl that had just told him that he loves him dieing of course if it wasn't the fox at that point pain would had captured him but he didn't and after he managed to control the fox he defeated him with his powers not with the foxes.You also forgot to mentionother battles such as the one with kakuzu.
     
         

  9. #129
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    Tsunade was or is (still unkown if she 'll wake up) the 5th, kakashi is going to be the the 6th since kishi already made that clear i believe|(if anyone doubts it then he 'd better read the manga again from the moment sasuke left the kage summit until now) and since naruto is still not a person who would put his emotions aside for the village and kill his friend or at least not yet since after that episode he had he 'll probably wake up a whole different person which means to decide to kill sasuke and end up being the 7th affter kakashi or if Tsunade wakes up and Naruto does change then there is a slight but still most unlikely possibility that she will announce Naruto as the 6th Hokage if she dies.That's impossile in my opinion since kishi mentioned in his interview that when naruto becomes the hokage that will be the end of the naruto manga and at last konohamaru will be the 8th hokage which we 'll never see unless after naruto becomes the hokage kishi decides to continue the story having naruto in the hokage position and ends it with his death making konohamaru the hokage.



    Naruto after the match with orochimaru decided not to use the foxes power again we 've seen him use it when he fought pain but that was because the seal was almost destroyed and because he couldn't control his emotions after seeing the girl that had just told him that he loves him dieing of course if it wasn't the fox at that point pain would had captured him but he didn't and after he managed to control the fox he defeated him with his powers not with the foxes.You also forgot to mentionother battles such as the one with kakuzu.

    It matters little whether it was purposeful against pain

    He used it

    He used fox chakra against Kakuzu too

    Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

    red eyes, he uses kyuubi chakra

    Naruto 339 page 15 | One Manga


    Naruto has not had a single battle where he didnt use fox chakra, and sasuke just gets power ups from everywhere.

    Its like having mushrooms raining down on you in mario bros, thats how easy sasukes had it -_-'
     
         

  10. #130
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    It matters little whether it was purposeful against pain

    He used it

    He used fox chakra against Kakuzu too

    Naruto 339 page 10 | One Manga

    red eyes, he uses kyuubi chakra

    Naruto 339 page 15 | One Manga


    Naruto has not had a single battle where he didnt use fox chakra, and sasuke just gets power ups from everywhere.

    Its like having mushrooms raining down on you in mario bros, thats how easy sasukes had it -_-'


    I agree about sasuke's powers but naruto had those eyes because he didn't have any chakra left after his training, the fox never interfered with the battle naruto only used the fox's chakra but all he did(moves,strategy etc) was by his own will
     
         

  11. #131
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    I agree about sasuke's powers but naruto had those eyes because he didn't have any chakra left after his training, the fox never interfered with the battle naruto only used the fox's chakra but all he did(moves,strategy etc) was by his own will
    -_-'

    So when I said and i quote

    All of Narutos victories involve the fox.
    I was right

    I never said Use the fox entirely, I said INVOLVED the fox, kakuzu he used fox chakra, ergo, the fox was involved.

    Naruto has not yet won a battle where he hasnt used a single ounce of fox chakra
     
         

  12. #132
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    -_-'

    So when I said and i quote



    I was right

    I never said Use the fox entirely, I said INVOLVED the fox, kakuzu he used fox chakra, ergo, the fox was involved.

    Naruto has not yet won a battle where he hasnt used a single ounce of fox chakra

    He did use the fox's chakra but he never let the fox win a battle for him or even completely take control of him after the fight with orochimaru until the pain battle.He won the battles because of his strategies,his will,his determination unlike sasuke who would be dead if it wasn't for karin or jugo or suigetsu or madara.Using the chakra of the fox is a whole different story than letting the fox fight for you.Letting it fight for you it's a guaranteed victory naruto knew it but he prefered to risk it and use his own power(i don't mean chakra i mean will power and determination)instead of hurting his comrades.Sasuke unlike him was always depended on others when he was fighting.Using chakra has nthing to do with strategies.Chakra is just a weapon it's only as good as the one who is using it.
     
         

  13. #133
    Academy Student kisha716's Avatar
    Status
    kisha716 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3
    Location
    Akron, OH
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    All of Narutos victories involve the fox.

    He has never once won a battle without using fox power.

    Sasuke he went 1 tail
    Haku he opened up the seal
    Neji he used the fox
    Gaara he used foxes chakra to summon gamabunta
    Orochimaru he went 4tails
    Pain he went 8/9 tails.


    Both Sasuke and Naruto are majorly powerful for no actual reason of there own but gifts from family members. -_-'
    Naruto didn't use the foxes chakra when he fought against kabuto during the fight between oro j man and tsunade.
     
         

  14. #134
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kisha716 View Post
    Naruto didn't use the foxes chakra when he fought against kabuto during the fight between oro j man and tsunade.
    Naruto 167 page 17 | One Manga

    Fox eye bottom right

    lol
     
         

  15. #135
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    He did use the fox's chakra but he never let the fox win a battle for him or even completely take control of him after the fight with orochimaru until the pain battle.He won the battles because of his strategies,his will,his determination unlike sasuke who would be dead if it wasn't for karin or jugo or suigetsu or madara.Using the chakra of the fox is a whole different story than letting the fox fight for you.Letting it fight for you it's a guaranteed victory naruto knew it but he prefered to risk it and use his own power(i don't mean chakra i mean will power and determination)instead of hurting his comrades.Sasuke unlike him was always depended on others when he was fighting.Using chakra has nthing to do with strategies.Chakra is just a weapon it's only as good as the one who is using it.
    Learn the word "involved" and its meaning and reply then.

    Because youre exxagerating my points.

    you seem to think when i say "used the fox" that he HAS to go mental rampage

    As soon as his eyes go fox like he is getting fox help, therefore the fox is INVOLVED.
     
         

  16. #136
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Naruto 167 page 17 | One Manga

    Fox eye bottom right

    lol


    Let's say naruto is using the fox's chakra which naruto character doesn't have a special power no one else has it?

    lee->amazing taijutsu
    neji+hinata-->byakugan
    sasuke-->sharingan
    kiba-->beast jutsus
    choji-->that giant trasfrormation thing
    ino-->mind control and so on.

    What matters is how each character uses his power if naruto didn't have the fox and had the sharingan and kishi made sasuke being an evil jinchuriki he would surpass everybody because of his character.How a character uses his power is how he becomes stronger and not by just having a power.In other words sasuke has a great power but he doesn's know how to use it(he is even going blind),naruto on the other hand doesn't want to use it because he prefers his own power and his own power is his ninja way never to give up.

    i just made a theory naruto basically has 2 powers the fox's power and his determination right?
     
         
    Last edited by rsensuriken; 02-06-2010 at 10:47 PM.

  17. #137
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    You cant compare the fox to choujis giant tech or lees fast (for a genin) taijutsu.

    Thats pants on head retarded.

    My point is Naruto has a massive advantage with fox chakra.

    Had he not had the fox hes lose EVERY fight, because every fight he has HAD to use fox chakra.
     
         

  18. #138
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    You cant compare the fox to choujis giant tech or lees fast (for a genin) taijutsu.

    Thats pants on head retarded.

    My point is Naruto has a massive advantage with fox chakra.

    Had he not had the fox hes lose EVERY fight, because every fight he has HAD to use fox chakra.

    You don't understand what I'm saying.Naruto is winning not because of the chakra but because of his character that's what kishi is trying to send through all this(never give up).The fox's chakra is a power just like any power if you don't know how to use it it's useless and for naruto it is useless since what he gains is just a chakra reservoir and a healing ability he can't use it to fight because it can take control over him and harm those he cares about.In other words what he gained from it it's a reason to train and become strong so that he won't depend on it.
     
         
    Last edited by rsensuriken; 02-06-2010 at 10:56 PM.

  19. #139
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,540
    Location
    UK
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    You don't understand what I'm saying.Naruto is winning not because of the chakra but because of his character that's what kishi is trying to send through all this(never give up).The fox's chakra is a power just like any power if you don't know how to use it it's useless.
    He doesnt know how to properly use it, thats why he goes on a rampage when using too much of it lol.

    Thats why nearly every Naruto fan wants KB to train Naruto to use it properly.

    And its not useless if you dont know how to use it, Narutos ass has been saved due to kyuubi loads of times but he didnt have full control
     
         

  20. #140
    S Class Shinobi rsensuriken's Avatar
    Status
    rsensuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    61
    Location
    Somewhere in the universe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 481 Discussion and 482 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    He doesnt know how to properly use it, thats why he goes on a rampage when using too much of it lol.

    Thats why nearly every Naruto fan wants KB to train Naruto to use it properly.

    And its not useless if you dont know how to use it, Narutos ass has been saved due to kyuubi loads of times but he didnt have full control


    Anyway i respect your opinion and i believe in it to a point wished i could stay but it's time to sleep here (goodnight).

    One last thing,does anyone believe that danzou had time to use the Izanagi and all that was fake?After all madara must have used it and tricked everybody that he was dead maybe he 'll come out after a couple of days and take control of konoha while kakashi,or tsunade if she wakes up are away but this time he won't have the sharingans.
     
         

Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •