Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpressed?

    Just curious. Saw the post, which imo was a joke....hashi vs naruto, hashi obviously.

    Someone said that he could just surpress karumas chakra.

    Now "IN MY OPINION", I disagree with this and here's my reasoning.

    Before the timeskip when j-man was training Naruto, he stated that narutos erratic power jumps come from the weakened deal and karumas chakra pouring into narutos making it one mass of chakra. We've even seen 3 tomoe sasuke surpress karuma.

    Now the main reason I don't believe he can be surpressed is because he and narutos chakra are one.

    The big difference when hashi was fighting madara is that karuma was being controlled against his will just like he was when yamato surpressed him.

    So here's my question: is there any solid manga proof that a fully controlled/mastered bijuu can be surpressed?
     
         

  2. #2
    Cobalt Trickster Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Crystal Chakra is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    9,849
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Here to Save You!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    No, they cannot be suppressed.
     
         

  3. #3
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    yamato suppressed kyuubi chakra . hashirama 1000 times more powerful then yamato
     
         

  4. #4
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Proof? Who needs proof when I have caps lock!
     
         

  5. #5
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    No they can't be supressed.

    Naruto escaped the wood dragon.

    Thats all the proof that was needed.
     
         

  6. #6
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    No they can't be supressed.

    Naruto escaped the wood dragon.

    Thats all the proof that was needed.
    what? Didnt yamato suppress the kyuubi's chakra?
     
         

  7. #7
    Premium User Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ASCENDED!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahahahahaha!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Just curious. Saw the post, which imo was a joke....hashi vs naruto, hashi obviously.

    Someone said that he could just surpress karumas chakra.

    Now "IN MY OPINION", I disagree with this and here's my reasoning.

    Before the timeskip when j-man was training Naruto, he stated that narutos erratic power jumps come from the weakened deal and karumas chakra pouring into narutos making it one mass of chakra. We've even seen 3 tomoe sasuke surpress karuma.

    Now the main reason I don't believe he can be surpressed is because he and narutos chakra are one.

    The big difference when hashi was fighting madara is that karuma was being controlled against his will just like he was when yamato surpressed him.

    So here's my question: is there any solid manga proof that a fully controlled/mastered bijuu can be surpressed?
    Was this by any chance KingHashirama or Minatotheyellowflash who said this?
    edit: I forgot about macho too
    vvv
     
         
    Last edited by Murasame; 06-25-2013 at 08:20 PM.

  8. #8
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    8,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    sasuke supress kurama
     
         

  9. #9
    Member the last shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    the last shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    682
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Well This A Similar Question To What I Had They Also Say That A Perfect Jin Can't Be Control By Genjutsu But The ThRee Tsil Was Perfect And Was Controlled By Obito
     
         

  10. #10
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    what? Didnt yamato suppress the kyuubi's chakra?
    Yes, but the OT talks about Perfect Jinchuuriki's being fully supressed. There has never been a case in the manga where a perfect jinchuuriki has been fully supressed.

    And Databook also states that Kurama's chakra CANT be fully supressed.
     
         

  11. #11
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Yes, but the OT talks about Perfect Jinchuuriki's being fully supressed. There has never been a case in the manga where a perfect jinchuuriki has been fully supressed.

    And Databook also states that Kurama's chakra CANT be fully supressed.
    Oh perfect jinks? I guess that makes sense.
     
         

  12. #12
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    its pretty much a known fact hashirama could completely supress bijuu chakra !
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ASCENDED!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahahahahaha!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    sasuke supress kurama
    Why didn't he supress the Hachibi instead of getting his a** handed to him over and over?
     
         

  14. #14
    Ψ The Darkness Ψ From the Dark Spire's Avatar
    Status
    From the Dark Spire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Land of Darkness
    Posts
    4,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ψ Can you hear it? The
    screams of all the meek in the
    world... Shall create a scorge
    of fear and despair to all. To
    those who band together and
    create an insurrection, shall
    be punished, for their
    inequity. Narutobase, your
    time...will come! Ψ
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    I think Hashi can supress kurama, I mean he did have possession of a lot of the bijuus and distributed them to the hidden villages. If not, oh well, not a big loss.

    P.S. Doesn't matter anyway, Hashi >>> Naruto so there.
     
         

  15. #15
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    8,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Biju Naruto View Post
    Why didn't he supress the Hachibi instead of getting his a** handed to him over and over?
    plot no jutsu because naruto will not have anyone to save him during the war arc.
     
         

  16. #16
    Prince of Madness CurseSealofEarth's Avatar
    Status
    CurseSealofEarth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a cage. As you observed.
    Posts
    5,105
    Post Thanks / Like
    You actually care what I have
    to say?
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    plot no jutsu because naruto will not have anyone to save him during the war arc.
    OFFICIAL NARUTOBASE TRANSLATOR: "Plot no justu" = "You poked a hole in my argument."
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Mrmojo8484's Avatar
    Status
    Mrmojo8484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by From the Dark Spire View Post
    I think Hashi can supress kurama, I mean he did have possession of a lot of the bijuus and distributed them to the hidden villages. If not, oh well, not a big loss.

    P.S. Doesn't matter anyway, Hashi >>> Naruto so there.
    Of course....I agree 100%. I was just curious thought?
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member 6ari8's Avatar
    Status
    6ari8 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Laputa
    Posts
    1,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    its pretty much a known fact hashirama could completely supress bijuu chakra !
    Bijuu Chakra =/= Perfect Jinchuuriki Chakra
     
         

  19. #19
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Yes, but the OT talks about Perfect Jinchuuriki's being fully supressed. There has never been a case in the manga where a perfect jinchuuriki has been fully supressed.

    And Databook also states that Kurama's chakra CANT be fully supressed.
    perfect jinn or not doesnt matter . If their is bijuu chakra being used hashi can suppress it . also databook naruto wiki state hashi can fully supress bijuu chakra
     
         

  20. #20
    Premium User Murasame's Avatar
    Status
    Murasame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ASCENDED!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahahahahaha!
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    plot no jutsu because naruto will not have anyone to save him during the war arc.
    Well if what you say is true I wonder why Obito or Madara haven't accomplished this and you cant say plot no jutsu since this is war arc too
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseSealofEarth View Post
    OFFICIAL NARUTOBASE TRANSLATOR: "Plot no justu" = "You poked a hole in my argument."
    Lmao pretty much
     
         

  21. #21
    KING OF KAKASHI FANS GrayParadise's Avatar
    Status
    GrayParadise is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://i.imgur.com/RVusQpm.gif
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo8484 View Post
    Just curious. Saw the post, which imo was a joke....hashi vs naruto, hashi obviously.

    Someone said that he could just surpress karumas chakra.

    Now "IN MY OPINION", I disagree with this and here's my reasoning.

    Before the timeskip when j-man was training Naruto, he stated that narutos erratic power jumps come from the weakened deal and karumas chakra pouring into narutos making it one mass of chakra. We've even seen 3 tomoe sasuke surpress karuma.

    Now the main reason I don't believe he can be surpressed is because he and narutos chakra are one.

    The big difference when hashi was fighting madara is that karuma was being controlled against his will just like he was when yamato surpressed him.

    So here's my question: is there any solid manga proof that a fully controlled/mastered bijuu can be surpressed?
    No proof, but it's safe to assume through reasoning and logic.

    And if a Bijuu's chakra can be supressed, what's stopping Naruto's chakra too? The Hyuuga do it all the time by stopping their opponents chakra flow.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Paridox's Avatar
    Status
    Paridox is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    Empowered
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    He cant suppress the nine tails charkra because its not his anymore, if you look at the manga you clearly see the nine tails saying " He turned my charkra into his " meaning its narutos charka know. Even the best sensors could tell that it was no longer the nine tails charkra but naruto he is controlling it now...
     
         

  23. #23
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by Paridox View Post
    He cant suppress the nine tails charkra because its not his anymore, if you look at the manga you clearly see the nine tails saying " He turned my charkra into his " meaning its narutos charka know. Even the best sensors could tell that it was no longer the nine tails charkra but naruto he is controlling it now...
    no naruto wasnt giving out his chakra to the alliance . he was giving out kurama chakra !
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member 6ari8's Avatar
    Status
    6ari8 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Laputa
    Posts
    1,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    no naruto wasnt giving out his chakra to the alliance . he was giving out kurama chakra !
    it used to be Kurama's chakra, once Naruto controlled it he molded it differently to be his. Check the chapter where he gives out chakra to the alliance. A sensor, C, said: "This is the Kyuubi's...No, Naruto's chakra"

     
         

  25. #25
    この世の救世主, Katsura's Avatar
    Status
    Katsura is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    6,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juvia <3
     

    Re: Interesting thread: Any manga proof that fully controlled bijuus can be surpresse

    I'm assuming this was regarding my post in that thread.... You seem to lack reading comprehension skills. I didn't say he could fully suppress Kurama in a fight vs Naruto. I said he would suppress the Kyuubi Chakra present on the BM cloak, something that Madara was doing with his Mokuton.

    Seriously, before you make a thread, read the statement you're addressing dumbass.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •