View Poll Results: Rate this chapter:

Voters
455. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    39 8.57%
  • 2

    29 6.37%
  • 3

    80 17.58%
  • 4

    107 23.52%
  • 5

    200 43.96%
Page 12 of 15 « First ... 289101112131415 Last»
Results 221 to 240 of 286
  1. #221
    Member BearzYo's Avatar
    Status
    BearzYo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    102
    Location
    Brisbane
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    It annoys me how people think Kakashi is weak, why do people think that?

    The dude's a hokage level ninja....

    Jonin at a young age, he was in ANBU after that,** early on in the series we know he's feared by other villages.

    Maybe Obito does have MS and Rinnegan blahblahblah, but he's also a dumbshit, something he likes to make abundantly clear fairly often, and something that Kakashi is very far from.

    **(though I don't remember what ages exactly, anyone know?)
     
         

  2. #222
    Academy Student narutosnr1fan's Avatar
    Status
    narutosnr1fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    27
    my life is so beautiful
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    The chapter is good can't wait for the next one
     
         

  3. #223
    BestFriendsForever's Avatar
    Status
    BestFriendsForever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,554
    Location
    At a place you can't reach...
    Have no time nor will for
    commenting or replying, too
    busy with school, competitions
    and life. Go away.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    I don't like this chapter very much. Obito was beaten so easily, but I liked the end. It confirms Madara's personality and shows how selfish he is. 4/5 although I should have rated 3/5...
     
         

  4. #224
    Member roner's Avatar
    Status
    roner is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    535
    Elite Anti Sakura Unit..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/12

    any one notice the psshh on obitos haf zetsu body.,
     
         

  5. #225
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by aznbkmami View Post
    TOBI/OBITO WILL GET REVIVED... REMEMBER HE STILL HAS THE OTHER RINNEGAN HIDDEN AWAY SOMEWHERE. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY HE IS PLANNING HIS RESURRECTION TO REMOVE THE CONTROL MADARA HAS ON HIM. ALSO, IT'S IMPORTANT TO KEEP IN MIND THAT TOBI/OBITO HAS HIS OWN AGENDA, HENCE WHY HE DID NOT FOLLOW MADARA'S PLAN... WAIT FOR IT!
    Sorry but if Madara succeed in using Tobi Obito to revived himself, than the user die(Nagato prime example and Nagato have more chakra than Tobi Obito being a full blooded Uzumaki).

    Tobi Obito was never plaining to revive or resurrect himself(he already alive), Tobi Obito was playing the I'm Madara card still when he heard Nagato use it on Naruto friend's, don't you understand that by now. When Nagato use it to bring back Naruto friend's, that meant that Tobi Obito had to go to plan B and become the rinnegan user and sacrifice himself to bring back Madara, because he can become the Jinchuriki. It's a one shot rinnegan jutsu and Nagato was the one who was surpose to sacrifice himself to bring back Madara(Madara when Edo even said it). That why I don't understant what was so cold blooded about what Madara did. Tobi Obito came back from the other dimension because he could complete Madara plan(He told Kakashi that before he left), and Madara had to stop playing around and get serious, because he seen Obito hurt. So what the big deal, Madara Sacrifice someone who surpose, knew, understand and wanted to be sacrifice to complete their plan.
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 06-27-2013 at 11:31 AM.

  6. #226
    Member NEO SENJU's Avatar
    Status
    NEO SENJU is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    144
    Location
    Imo
    Fate has brought me here...!!!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    now we know that madara is really a badass villian,but let us not forget that obito might turn things around despite the his condition,one thing i didnt understand was how kakashi got better or should i say perfect with genjutsu.....and also will sasuke fight madara due to his new obj.to create a new era?well i gave it a 4/5
     
         

  7. #227
    Member ElSayo's Avatar
    Status
    ElSayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    81
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    I ,somehow, feel sorry for Obito. I mean ,yes, he attacked Konoha, he was the reason why Naruto's parents died and he was pulling the strings behind Akatsuki but in the end he was just a toy Madara used and now doesn't need anymore.
    The panel where he thinks about Rin and the last one that shows him in pain and forming the hand seals just broke my heart. He is so badly wounded.
    I also can't believe that Kakashi overpowered him so easily.Guess the only thing he could use to defend himself was Kamui and some Uchiha fire jutsus.
    I hope there will be some kind of reunion between Obito,Kakashi and Minato and maybe a chance for Obito to do something good for the Shinobi alliance.
     
         

  8. #228
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Overall I thought it to be very good! Full of need to knows. 5/5 for me.
     
         

  9. #229
    shinigami palmer's Avatar
    Status
    palmer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    402
    Location
    Nigeria-(delta)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Seriously naruto is depreciating everyday. Must the good guy win? Some good guys must fall in battle. In short this chapter in not cool to me
     
         

  10. #230
    Member SEEDLESS's Avatar
    Status
    SEEDLESS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    545
    Location
    ASIA
    playing with flames
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    5/5 Madara shows what God Like is!!!
     
         

  11. #231
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha29 View Post
    Sorry but if Madara succeed in using Tobi Obito to revived himself, than the user die(Nagato prime example and Nagato have more chakra than Tobi Obito being a full blooded Uzumaki).

    Tobi Obito was never plaining to revive or resurrect himself(he already alive), Tobi Obito was playing the I'm Madara card still when he heard Nagato use it on Naruto friend's, don't you understand that by now. When Nagato use it to bring back Naruto friend's, that meant that Tobi Obito had to go to plan B and become the rinnegan user and sacrifice himself to bring back Madara, because he can become the Jinchuriki. It's a one shot rinnegan jutsu and Nagato was the one who was surpose to sacrifice himself to bring back Madara(Madara when Edo even said it). That why I don't understant what was so cold blooded about what Madara did. Tobi Obito came back from the other dimension because he could complete Madara plan(He told Kakashi that before he left), and Madara had to stop playing around and get serious, because he seen Obito hurt. So what the big deal, Madara Sacrifice someone who surpose, knew, understand and wanted to be sacrifice to complete their plan.
    This is all well and good,but not what happened. Firstly: Obito eventually wanted to revive Madara until he saw that Kabutorama beat him to it.

    Secondly: Once you use the Rinne Tensei, it drains your life force basically trading your life for someone else's. Nagato's extreme chakra reserve is the reason why when in SPOP mode, he didn't die.

    Lastly: If you noticed the last 2 pages of the current manga, you would have noticed that Black Zetsu started to take over in the Kamui dimension. Obito's plan was to become the Juubi's host before Madara could. The ease of Madara's plan is what Obito was attracted to.

    Use facts from now on here on the Base please?
     
         

  12. #232
    Member
    Status
    DrehVerWortEr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    64
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    Honestly this is one of the biggest ass pulls Kishimoto has done over the years...I mean really Kakashi killing/wounding Obito? The guy who through the course of the series won a fight only against Zabuza is now at the same level as a major villain who was Rinnegan . This is horrifically bad
    Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    Great.. Obito who first toyed with 2 jinchuuriki's (who were unable to touch him) + "Gai and Kakashi" now gets owned by Kakashi..
    The Same Obito who "reigned over akatski members like Nagato gets chidori'd by Kakashi.
    Srsly this manga is becoming unrational utter garbage

    To all of you who are stupid as shit:
    Obito's power was due to Kamui...but he is in the Kamui-dimension and can't escape to the normal dimension because there is the war going on...so he is the nomral obito who has trusted his Kamui für years and didn't learn other skills
     
         

  13. #233
    Member
    Status
    Some Guy is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    ^ I was going to say somthing very simialr to above. Obitos greatest power was not being able to be hit, and timing that power to counter the opponent. With that out of the picture it is not hard to picture K beating Obito. But there are deffinatly some flaws. Wood style, Maybe he couldnt fully control it, similar to Danzou? Rinnegan, he has it, but we never saw him use any of its abilities. Im sure theres others.

    But all in all, I do not mind K beating Obito because of their past, it adds to the story. But it also kills off the main villan. Not sure if I like Madara as the Villian yet, and Im not sure why. Oro was the best villan of the series, but we will see if he is still relevant, the power levels of charaters between part1 and 2 is just stupid. Maybe Sauske as the final villan? He wants to destroy the biju Naruto wants to save them?
     
         

  14. #234
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    In my opinion Obito greatest Jutsu was Kamui, How he could avoid getting hit. Now in the dimension he could not do this because any part of his body he used Kamui for would appear in the real world, where the current war is happening.

    He was exhausted but so was Kakashi. So this is most likely why he never used his Rinnegan or Mokuton. He has used Rinnegan Jutsu's before.
     
         

  15. #235
    Senior Member Kakashii's Avatar
    Status
    Kakashii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,686
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollasaur View Post
    .Woodstyle
    .Senju Body, he tanks rasengans no problem
    .Monster strength he could destroy Kakshi with his fists, and rip off his limbs
    .Genius
    .Rinnegan
    .Best fire style with Madara
    .Best Genjutsu
    .Other things

    Yeah I call BS, the main villain got foddereized by a stab...
    nah just stfu. you are the biggest obito fanboy around here.
    -sure he is a true genius. like barely could use his own sharingan when he was a kid. always got owned by kakashi.
    -the best genjutsu user?! you must be high or something. the best genjutsu users are itachi and shisui. and you say obito is the best because he used one shitty genjutsu that kakashi detected like instantaneously? open your eyes...

    just face the facts. Obito died because he was in the dimension. he couldnt slip through anything so the only thing he can do it just take the hits.
    its more than obvious that kakashi has the upper hand there since he can do whatever he wants. he has always been better at taijutsu than obito. and at ninjutsu too. the only thing obito can basically do is use kamui (which was pointless), random fire jutsus and run around with a giant shuriken on his hand. thats it.
    and about the rinnegan. even if he used it he would get exhausted because thats not his real eye. kakashi would manage to survive his attacks and own obito right there.
     
         

  16. #236
    Member uchicha naruto's Avatar
    Status
    uchicha naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    78
    Location
    somewhere on the planet
    In training
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Nice chapter Kakashi always ontop of obito
     
         

  17. #237
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,444
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Kakashi == Obito.
    Both were under the same team & Master.
    Minato promoted Kakashi because of partly skill and tactic.
    Kakashi had always did self-training. His training skill; he taught Naruto on how to train faster and in a very short time (clone). Naruto was also like Kakashi; self-training. Remember when he fighting Pain, Toad Fukasaku said he never taught him the 'throwing rasengan' before. He did sneak out at night during his training by Fukasaku.

    Obito.
    He had slept for a few days after he was hit by the rock.
    Madara must had done something to his body.
    Notice when he came out from his Kamui, his damaged right half body, the chakra rods appeared.
    This means Madara was not worried at all, and need to control him before something happened to him.
    "Master will not trained his student to reach the Master level"
    That why Madara had to start his plan.

    Kakashi <= Obito
    Obito lost because he was control by Madara, the chakra rods. With the chakra rods, Madara will know where and what was Obito doing. Madara had sense Obito problems.

    Note. Only a few selected Uchiha could had a unique skill.
    Obito -> Kamui
    Itachi - ..........
     
         

  18. #238
    Member Manicherryblossom33's Avatar
    Status
    Manicherryblossom33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    623
    Location
    In the USA
    worried about fanfiction
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    I gave it a four. I almost did five exceot there's someting eating at me. Not sure what it is. To all those who are dissappointed about Obito's defeat and immediate "usage" via Madara, I'm sorry but I saw all that coming. It's the logical way to think, and I don't like logic but isn't this the way it goes? You lose your way, get beaten down, blame the world for your problems, attack the world in general, and end up someones tool, dying a dogs death that could have been avoided if you'd been able to take the pain. Not that Obito's is weak. He is like Sasuke. He got dealt a supremely bad hand in life, and no one should expect him to overcome it easy. Kakashi is being practical, and surprisingly optimistic. He is lookingat Naruto, the future and"past obito" whom he trusts and cares about. The current obito has tried to kill him too many times now. He used an infant as a hstage against his own parents, attacked his village with nine-tails, attacked his teacher, killed his own clansmen, manipulated sasuke by bending the truth and also being truthful at the same time, and started a war that has pitted the two most formidable nija against each other. (I mean the fight'll be wesome and I look forward to it but what'll happen to the people and villages too close to them? Didnt madara say the maps "had to be redrawn" after their last fight?). My prediction: Madara will succesfully become ten tails jinchuuriki by possessing obito, lay waste to the alliance, and effectively piss Naruto and Minato the **** off.
     
         

  19. #239
    Member
    Status
    Rasha29 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    299
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage mode Tobi View Post
    This is all well and good,but not what happened. Firstly: Obito eventually wanted to revive Madara until he saw that Kabutorama beat him to it.

    Secondly: Once you use the Rinne Tensei, it drains your life force basically trading your life for someone else's. Nagato's extreme chakra reserve is the reason why when in SPOP mode, he didn't die.

    Lastly: If you noticed the last 2 pages of the current manga, you would have noticed that Black Zetsu started to take over in the Kamui dimension. Obito's plan was to become the Juubi's host before Madara could. The ease of Madara's plan is what Obito was attracted to.

    Use facts from now on here on the Base please?
    Dude you need to take classes on understanding what you are reading(if that is possible for someone with the I.Q level that you have) and than go back and read the Naruto manga all over again, because nothing you quote is fact's.

    Dude Kabuto Edo Madara mean nothing to the moon eye plan, because you can't become a jinchuriki as a Edo. So Tobi Obito was not go to use Edo to revive Madara(Tobi Obito didn't even know how to Edo until after pairing up with Kabuto). That why Madara gave his eye's to Nagato, knowing that they would turn to rinnegan eye's in the body of a Uzumaki and when he grow up Tobi Obito would have him use rinnegan revive jutsu to bring Madara truely back to life, because he could be the jinchuriki. But when that fail Tobi Obito had to go to plan B and become the rinnegan user. That why he made Konan tell him where Nagato body was, because it clearly wasn't to make himself more powerful(Tobi Obito was not go to take the rinnegan eye's from Nagato, that is so clear now). So after Tobi Obito would of brought back the 10 tail, Tobi Obito cause he believe in moon eye plan so much, would have sacrifice himself to bring back Madara to complete it.

    Just cause Kabuto Edo Madara(which Tobi Obito knew he was capable of, but didn't know he did it at the time), didn't change the plan, because Tobi Obito was still trying to get the rest of the jinchuriki to revive the 10 tail first before using rinnegan revive jutsu(dude why can't you follow the plot, you need to turn the switch in your brain on).

    Also you need to go back and read the last chapter, because Madara didn't start to take over Tobi Obito body until he came back from the other dimension, all beat up after fighting Kakashi one on one(Madara didn't start rinnegan revive jutsu until he seen him injury).
     
         
    Last edited by Rasha29; 06-27-2013 at 10:49 PM.

  20. #240
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,528
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 636 Discussion and 637 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashii View Post
    nah just stfu. you are the biggest obito fanboy around here.
    -sure he is a true genius. like barely could use his own sharingan when he was a kid. always got owned by kakashi.
    -the best genjutsu user?! you must be high or something. the best genjutsu users are itachi and shisui. and you say obito is the best because he used one shitty genjutsu that kakashi detected like instantaneously? open your eyes...

    just face the facts. Obito died because he was in the dimension. he couldnt slip through anything so the only thing he can do it just take the hits.
    its more than obvious that kakashi has the upper hand there since he can do whatever he wants. he has always been better at taijutsu than obito. and at ninjutsu too. the only thing obito can basically do is use kamui (which was pointless), random fire jutsus and run around with a giant shuriken on his hand. thats it.
    and about the rinnegan. even if he used it he would get exhausted because thats not his real eye. kakashi would manage to survive his attacks and own obito right there.
    Dude you're an idiot, Obito doesn't use taijutsu and he still wounded Kakashi lol
    He is the best genjutsu user he controled a kage level junchurki telling him what to do for years
    and he is a genius

    You're the worse kakashi fanboy on here.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •