View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.60%
  • 2

    7 6.31%
  • 3

    24 21.62%
  • 4

    44 39.64%
  • 5

    32 28.83%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 242

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Discuss here Naruto Manga 482 and predict the next chapter Naruto Manga 483.

    Remember to Rate this weeks chapter. 1 is worst, 5 is best.




    Hope you guys enjoy it!

    Naruto 482 - Read Online at Narutobase
     
         

  2. #2
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Wow.. was it really needed to remove my entire thread? I mean! We had a good discussion going!
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Wow.. was it really needed to remove my entire thread? I mean! We had a good discussion going!
    If you had made a proper discussion thread like this one, i wouldn't have trashed yours, I would have stickied it... next time make a thread like this one and I will sticky it, make another one like you made earlier today, and I will trash it.
     
         

  4. #4
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    If you had made a proper discussion thread like this one, i wouldn't have trashed yours, I would have stickied it... next time make a thread like this one and I will sticky it, make another one like you made earlier today, and I will trash it.
    Could have just given me a heads up! Meh w/e no harm I suppose... I'm not re-discussing though!
     
         

  5. #5
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Wow.. was it really needed to remove my entire thread? I mean! We had a good discussion going!
    Just repost here lol

    I like this chapter, i hope naruto gets to fight sasuke :D
     
         

  6. #6
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,422
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I wonder how this is going to turn out ._.

    And some people still owe me an apology as barely anyone believed the spoilers I posted, while they were right for the most part <.< >.>
     
         

  7. #7
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,587
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I wonder how this is going to turn out ._.

    And some people still owe me an apology as barely anyone believed the spoilers I posted, while they were right for the most part <.< >.>
    Awww, i didnt say anything on the thread but i thought it was a stupid plot so sorry :D

    Have a cookie :D
     
         

  8. #8
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    I wonder how this is going to turn out ._.

    And some people still owe me an apology as barely anyone believed the spoilers I posted, while they were right for the most part <.< >.>
    if you were right. i hope it was on the spoiler thread.

    it was a good chapter because it had more than sasuke in it.
    naruto makes an apearance and sakura is now trying to leave with sasuke.
    i hope kakashi finds both of them and uses his MS to make them disapear. forever
     
         

  9. #9
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I missed some of the discussion but I agree that this was a good one. It's safe to say that Karin will not die now.

    In the most probable order:

    1. Sasuke tells Sakura to heal Karin (or she volunteers to heal one of them). Kakashi gets close and Sasuke takes off. He may take off sooner if he puts two and two together (basically that Sakura probably didn't come alone).

    2. Kakashi arrives before Sasuke takes off, A short chase begins and he will get delayed/caught. Madara will need to attempt a rescue from Konoha (awesome).

    3. Kakashi arrives and Sasuke instantly puts him in a genjutsu. Naruto will finally arrive. Not sure whats gonna happen, but it will probably involve a lot of talking and trying to reason with Sasuke lol.

    4. Sasuke and Sakura take off together. This is probably her best chance to stop him so I would imagine that she would try. It would mean Sakura did a complete 180 and I'll be thoroughly confused because there is no way in HELL Madara will be okay with Sakura suddenly on their side.

    One problem with him getting caught is that the Kage's will want Sasuke's head so they will head to Konoha to make sure he is dealt with.
     
         

  10. #10
    ANBU Narut0h0lic's Avatar
    Status
    Narut0h0lic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    214
    Location
    Hidden Valley of Valado Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Senary View Post
    I missed some of the discussion but I agree that this was a good one. It's safe to say that Karin will not die now.

    In the most probable order:

    1. Sasuke tells Sakura to heal Karin (or she volunteers to heal one of them). Kakashi gets close and Sasuke takes off. He may take off sooner if he puts two and two together (basically that Sakura probably didn't come alone).

    2. Kakashi arrives before Sasuke takes off, A short chase begins and he will get delayed/caught. Madara will need to attempt a rescue from Konoha (awesome).

    3. Kakashi arrives and Sasuke instantly puts him in a genjutsu. Naruto will finally arrive. Not sure whats gonna happen, but it will probably involve a lot of talking and trying to reason with Sasuke lol.

    4. Sasuke and Sakura take off together. This is probably her best chance to stop him so I would imagine that she would try. It would mean Sakura did a complete 180 and I'll be thoroughly confused because there is no way in HELL Madara will be okay with Sakura suddenly on their side.

    One problem with him getting caught is that the Kage's will want Sasuke's head so they will head to Konoha to make sure he is dealt with.


    I totally agree, i mean what in the hell is sakura thinking??? of course madara will be suspicious about her intentions and i am quite sure that zetsu is around if not madara himself will notice kakashi or even naruto.
    And for sasuke if he is really evil he will try and kill her right away, because she stood with konoha all this time if he doesn't do that its because he still has emotions...
    And about her killing sasuke?? come on, that's a stupid and selfish act out of her, does she really want to be seen as a martyr, a person who couldn't do anything against pain won't do nothing to sasuke.

    She is not thinking at all, just rushing foward to her death.... and i hope she will get close to it then perhaps she learns her lesson.
    There are plenty of ways to help naruto, to lower his burden...not this way..
     
         

  11. #11
    I won't give up! uzumaknaruto's Avatar
    Status
    uzumaknaruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    160
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narut0h0lic View Post
    I totally agree, i mean what in the hell is sakura thinking??? of course madara will be suspicious about her intentions and i am quite sure that zetsu is around if not madara himself will notice kakashi or even naruto.
    And for sasuke if he is really evil he will try and kill her right away, because she stood with konoha all this time if he doesn't do that its because he still has emotions...
    And about her killing sasuke?? come on, that's a stupid and selfish act out of her, does she really want to be seen as a martyr, a person who couldn't do anything against pain won't do nothing to sasuke.

    She is not thinking at all, just rushing foward to her death.... and i hope she will get close to it then perhaps she learns her lesson.
    There are plenty of ways to help naruto, to lower his burden...not this way..
    WTH?!!??!?!?! what is going trought her mind.... i forgot she is a WOMEN:D:D she is hurting naruto even MORE, she didnt say she would stop hurting that "fool"??

    i only see 2 options:
    1) they stay in each tip of the bridge... sakura yells to him and sasuke dont listen to her and kill karin in a cold blood strike. sakura sees that and think it could be her. naruto joins kakashi and both go after sakura. sasuke flees away, as both of them arrive. kakashi and naruto YELL TO SAKURA (VERY BADLY), she doesnt talk. the 3 go to konoha and take karin to examn her (autopsy).

    2) sakura goes with sasuke. karin stays uncousciness. waking up in konoha hospital. she will join naruto and sai. sakura wont kill sasuke, she sees how his state is, and heal his injuries. both of them go to madara. madara doesnt accept her, and sasuke has to kill her(madara's orders).
     
         

  12. #12
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Omg! Wasn`t she suppose to become a heroine?

    I can only see two outcomes:

    1: She turns bad for good, and she either heals Karin, or they leave her and Kakashi/Naruto will find her. This is the best outcome for the Naruto+Hinata fans, making Sasuke and Sakura fight side by side in the future

    or

    2: This is a part of her plot to trick Sasuke somehow. The only problem is that the ending text usually never lies:-/ So maybe she will stick around Sasuke for a long time without doing anything "wrong/bad" and eventually strike
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,237
    Location
    U.K.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Omg! Wasn`t she suppose to become a heroine?

    I can only see two outcomes:

    1: She turns bad for good, and she either heals Karin, or they leave her and Kakashi/Naruto will find her. This is the best outcome for the Naruto+Hinata fans, making Sasuke and Sakura fight side by side in the future

    or

    2: This is a part of her plot to trick Sasuke somehow. The only problem is that the ending text usually never lies:-/ So maybe she will stick around Sasuke for a long time without doing anything "wrong/bad" and eventually strike
    actually the ending text almost ALWAYS lies
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    843
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Omg! Wasn`t she suppose to become a heroine?

    I can only see two outcomes:

    1: She turns bad for good, and she either heals Karin, or they leave her and Kakashi/Naruto will find her. This is the best outcome for the Naruto+Hinata fans, making Sasuke and Sakura fight side by side in the future

    or

    2: This is a part of her plot to trick Sasuke somehow. The only problem is that the ending text usually never lies:-/ So maybe she will stick around Sasuke for a long time without doing anything "wrong/bad" and eventually strike
    I really feel like it has to be the first option, or a variation of it. Sakura is pretty strong now, and Sasuke is weak after his fight with Danzo. If Sakura was going to fight him, now would be her best opportunity.

    I don't think Sakura is going to become evil forever. Instead, I think she wants to do with Sasuke what Itachi did with Akatsuki: Monitor them and act subtly to protect Konoha. Sakura knows that the big battle between Sasuke and Naruto is coming, one way or another, and if she get get on Sasuke's good-side and steer him away, she can protect all the people she really loves.

    We know that Sakura loves Naruto, though it's not romantic kind of love. They are like family, and Sakura values that. But Naruto is reliable: He makes promises that he intends to keep for all eternity, he follows orders given him by Kakashi or the Hokage, and he has no intention to become a missing-nin or a criminal. Sasuke on the other hand is a wild cannon. Sasuke is uncontrollable and unreliable. We know Sasuke wants revenge, but he doesn't even know who he wants revenge against. First he wanted to kill Itachi, but he was wrong. Strangely, he didn't want to kill Madara, who helped Itachi kill the Uchiha. Then he wanted revenge against Danzo and the elders, but as soon as Danzo died he said he wanted revenge against all of Konoha.

    Sakura doesn't need to protect Naruto, she knows that Naruto has a level-head and plenty of people around him to help. So to prevent the big battle between the two, Sakura needs to protect Sasuke from it. The only flaw in her plan is that Sai told Naruto her intentions, so now Naruto is heading to Sasuke too. If Sai hadn't said that, Naruto wouldn't be sneaking out to meet them right now.

    In short, Sakura doesn't want to kill Sasuke, she wants to take him away and protect him. She expects Naruto to stay with Kakashi and the other villagers, but because of Sai this part of her plan failed and Naruto is heading out to find Sasuke himself. Sasuke right now is not strong enough to survive a battle against either Sakura or Naruto (I don't think, he might be able to beat Sakura), so somehow he is going to have to escape. I also think Sakura is going to go with him, probably after some tearful speach to Naruto.
     
         

  15. #15
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,199
    Location
    LOST Island
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Sasuke will probably ask Sakura to kill Karin as a sign of loyalty but she'll hesitate and he'll call her bluff. Sasuke will do his recent crazy look and plan to kill them both with Sakura putting up a failed plea to convince him. Last page will show Naruto getting there before Sai and Kakashi due to sage mode super tracking abilities before fainting again due to Sasuke fanboy overload. You heard it here first.
     
         

  16. #16
    Myobokuzan Faust's Avatar
    Status
    Faust is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    24,998
    Location
    Where ever you go, there you are.
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Sakura gone mad.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Naruto back finally, ok chapter I gave it a 4 I'm so happy Naruto back those & he is already looking cool the way he trick Yamato.
     
         

  18. #18
    the key to all locks ultimatekey's Avatar
    Status
    ultimatekey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    23
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    i think this episode was a nice change of pass and it is really nice to see naruto is up and headed toward kakashi
     
         

  19. #19
    Writer Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,815
    Location
    Norway
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    About Shishu`s eye... Finally we`re done with that. Nice job Danzou! Started getting tired of all the talk about how powerful it was. No we`re never gonna find out i guess...
     
         

  20. #20
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Blizzard589 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    649
    Location
    Everywhere.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    About Shishu`s eye... Finally we`re done with that. Nice job Danzou! Started getting tired of all the talk about how powerful it was. No we`re never gonna find out i guess...
    That pissed me off... I was curious after all that hype.
     
         

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •