44 39.64%

32 28.83%
Page 10 of 10 « First ... 678910
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

UNBELIVEABLE Looks like the spoilers is true karin ass saved by Sakura Sakura want ti kill Sasuke.... Kakashi VS Sasuke Fight.....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    If i remember correctly, it isn`t enough just to have the two elements needed and the knowledge on how to make a new element. You have to have it in you too. Earth and Water = Moukton = Bloodline-limit. Water and Wind = Ice = Bloodline-limit. and of course the tech. of the Mizukage(whice i don`t remember right now).

So if Naruto learns ice, it has to be a bloodline-limit, right? And even if he would awaken it, i don`t really see the point of him learning it. It wouldn`t actually give him an advantage against Sasuke? Fire beats ice.

But then again... How knows what Kishi thinks like
    We didnt see 2nd Hokage use Mokuton.... maybe it can be done without blood line limit

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    We didnt see 2nd Hokage use Mokuton.... maybe it can be done without blood line limit
    Blood line limit is something that only people from that clan only use. So its useless if u have the two right elements as one doesn't has the knowledge or may be using two elements at the same time can only be done by someone with blood line limit. As for the First Hokage I guess as far as I have seen he is the only one who can use Mokuton Yamato had his DNA so he also can use it. The Second Hokage or even Tsunade can't use it so that means it was a very special tech that doesn't have to do anything with blood line limit. Only First Hokage knew how to use it.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Blood line limit is something that only people from that clan only use. So its useless if u have the two right elements as one doesn't has the knowledge or may be using two elements at the same time can only be done by someone with blood line limit. As for the First Hokage I guess as far as I have seen he is the only one who can use Mokuton Yamato had his DNA so he also can use it. The Second Hokage or even Tsunade can't use it so that means it was a very special tech that doesn't have to do anything with blood line limit. Only First Hokage knew how to use it.
    Agree. Another way to explain it is that when someone within the same clan share the same trait as of that with the first Hokage's DNA structure that activates the Mokuton will also be able to use the jutsu. Clan mates or immediate families have more similarities in DNA structure than those outside of clan. I believe Mokuton is a very rare trait (or perhaps a mutation) that only the first can wield. Surely, such trait may appear on the future generations to come within the Senju clan.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dominykus View Post
    I dont think it will happen,

1- Naruto need the Kyuubi too do the jutsu off Minato and J-Man talk about
    2- Naruto got the key too open the doors too fully controle de Kyuubi, i dont think its in the story for nothing
    3- I think madara is the last ``boss`` or Sasuke himself
    4- i think Sakura dont know this resurection jutsu at all
    I totally agree with u I understand why people feel that naruto will be captured but like you said naruto father said he will need the kyubi to perfect this jutsu so I doubt he will lose the kyubi before he does perfect the jutsu.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    UNBELIVEABLE Looks like the spoilers is true karin ass saved by Sakura Sakura want ti kill Sasuke.... Kakashi VS Sasuke Fight.....
    uhhh dude dont post spoilers without the tag read the top of the page
    like this

Last edited by donnic; 02-17-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's right if the eight tails can help killerbee help get outta genjutsu so Kyuubi can do the same. Its just that Naruto still doesn't have the understanding between him and the Kyuubi.
    what do mean by saying naruto is not as genius as the first...........do u saying by learning techniques..............if so then i will ask u a question.........i know that yondaime is more genius than the first..........and i can remember kakashi saying naruto surpassing yondaime.........so he must be genius than yondaime and must also be genius than the first.................

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    what do mean by saying naruto is not as genius as the first...........do u saying by learning techniques..............if so then i will ask u a question.........i know that yondaime is more genius than the first..........and i can remember kakashi saying naruto surpassing yondaime.........so he must be genius than yondaime and must also be genius than the first.................
    Dude I never said that but then again I being a Naruto fan have to admit that he is not a genius. Almost everyone will admit it. Naruto failed three times in the academy but he is hard working though not a genius with hard work he started to become stronger and thats what I liked about it actually most of the Naruto fans became such huge fans because of this things. Being strong and genius is different thing. Kakashi said Naruto is the only person who can surpass the Fourth thats true so what does that mean that means he will become stronger than the Fourth. But being a genius means coming up with new powerful techs. Naruto is a genius in perverted stuff(I like it) but in reality he hasn't made any techs completely alone. Rasengan was taught by Jiraiya, RasenShuriken he did it but he never had the idea that Rasengan was incomplete, Kakashi told him about it, and Sage Mode he was able to do it but it was taught by the two toads. Naruto has learned all this tech not because he is a genius but because he is hard working he kept improving and Kage Bunshin which is his favourite tech he has been able to learn it in such high level that he is easily able to do all those tech. I still will say I am a Naruto fan and I hope that he becomes the strongest character in the manga but saying Naruto is a genius doesn't really fits into his character

Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-17-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude I never said that but then again I being a Naruto fan have to admit that he is not a genius. Almost everyone will admit it. Naruto failed three times in the academy but he is hard working though not a genius with hard work he started to become stronger and thats what I liked about it actually most of the Naruto fans became such huge fans because of this things. Being strong and genius is different thing. Kakashi said Naruto is the only person who can surpass the Fourth thats true so what does that mean that means he will become stronger than the Fourth. But being a genius means coming up with new powerful techs. Naruto is a genius in perverted stuff(I like it) but in reality he hasn't made any techs completely alone. Rasengan was taught by Jiraiya, RasenShuriken he did it but he never had the idea that Rasengan was incomplete, Kakashi told him about it, and Sage Mode he was able to do it but it was taught by the two toads. Naruto has learned all this tech not because he is a genius but because he is hard working he kept improving and Kage Bunshin which is his favourite tech he has been able to learn it in such high level that he is easily able to do all those tech. I still will say I am a Naruto fan and I hope that he becomes the strongest character in the manga but saying Naruto is a genius doesn't really fits into his character

just an extra add to this, Lee said something like this

''And I will prove to you with this move...that hard-work surpasses genius.''

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    First hokage is much stronger and better than 4th!!!

First can controll bijju and unique strong wood style not like 4th!!!

4th is speed good but nothing else!!!

if the 1st kage lived when kyuubi attacked the village he cant manipulate bijju no need SACRAFICING himself to stop bijuu,,,,

and think of it 4th vs madara.. only 1st can defeat madara no one else maybe naruto........maybe.....

Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 02-17-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    just an extra add to this, Lee said something like this

''And I will prove to you with this move...that hard-work surpasses genius.''
    OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO RITE NARUTO IS HANDSDOWN A "HARDWORKER" an he's not a genius if he was he would get technique perfected as soon as he see's it like sasuke or itachi or yondamie ... llol he has the determination to never give up an thats why he can stand up with a genuis... jus like rock lee an sasuke lol.....

Im a sasuke fan so ima always be on sasuke's side even if he is evil lol but naruto brings hope to every situation thats why we all love him an this manga.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    First hokage is much stronger and better than 4th!!!

First can controll bijju and unique strong wood style not like 4th!!!

4th is speed good but nothing else!!!

if the 1st kage lived when kyuubi attacked the village he cant manipulate bijju no need SACRAFICING himself to stop bijuu,,,,

and think of it 4th vs madara.. only 1st can defeat madara no one else maybe naruto........maybe.....
    Not much is known about the 4th, do you think he became the hokage just because off a little speed hay maybe Rock Lee will become hokage.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto a hard working person like rock lee and there for he is not a genius like u sayed

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dont agree with you, i will tell you why

a genius is :

1) an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, Yea naruto dont got it naturally when i was child, like Neji or Shikamaru, but now he`s wise like must of all character in the manga. He take maturity and now he think before acting.

2) be a genius can be a person having such capacity, Naruto got alot of capacity and you know it.

3)it can be, a distinctive character or spirit, Naruto is very distinctive by his spirit, his determination, his hard working (like you said)

4)AND THE MOST OF ALL it can be, a person who strongly influences for good a character, his conduct and the destiny of a person, It`s where naruto is very a genius, he prove it by influencing Garaa, Pain, Kakashi, J-man and alot of character in the manga. He impose his way of thinking, his philosophie and alot of character listen him beacause his a GENIUS at it.

Like you see be a genius is not only a intellectual thing is more of it. be a genius can be a gift, a talent, an aptitude, a faculty.... and Naruto got all of it

Last edited by dominykus; 02-17-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That is a genius

A genius (plural genii or geniuses,[1] adjective ingenious) is a person, a body of work, or a singular achievement of surpassing excellence. More than just originality, creativity, or intelligence, genius is associated with achievement of insight which has transformational power. A work of genius fundamentally alters the expectations of its audience. Genius may be generalized, or be particular to a discrete field such as sports, statesmanship, science, or art.

Although difficult to quantify, genius is to a level of aptitude, capability, or achievement which exceeds even that of most other exceptional contemporaries in the same field. The normal distribution suggests that the term might be applied to phenomena ranked in the top 0.1%, i.e. three standard deviations or greater, among peers. In psychology, the inventor of the first IQ tests, Alfred Binet, applied the term to the top 0.1% of those tested.[2][3] This usage of the term is closely related to the general concept of intelligence.

The term may be also applied to someone who is considered gifted in many subjects[4][Need quotation on talk to verify] or in one subject.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pervy Sage View Post
    That is a genius
    yep that what i try to said in my word :P good work

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.