View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.60%
  • 2

    7 6.31%
  • 3

    24 21.62%
  • 4

    44 39.64%
  • 5

    32 28.83%
Page 3 of 10 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 242
  1. #51
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    About Shishu`s eye... Finally we`re done with that. Nice job Danzou! Started getting tired of all the talk about how powerful it was. No we`re never gonna find out i guess...
    lol agreed.


    I highly doubt sakura went mad. She wouldnt go up to sasuke and tell him that if she didnt have an almost full-proof plan.

    first of all, she attempted to convince naruto of her love for him. that failed. and as she put it, its really a lot harder for girls in real life of her age and level of sociability than guys of equally said characteristics to confess to their love. it takes even more balls to fake it. and all said, that was her first attempt.

    secondly, in the panel right before she calls out to sasuke, she thinks to herself "holy shitaki mushrooms, hes so bad now". these were her inner thoughts, although not depicted by that angry sakura black-and-white portrait, whilst still maintaining her calm. this means she thought up a plan, attempted to put it into action, saw the circumstances before attempting, and finally going on with the plan.

    thirdly, sasuke's too smart to think something isnt fishy. And even if he werent, you think madara or zetsu will allow her in? and besides, sasuke doesnt intend on being on madara's side anyway. remember, madara is still part of the cause of the uchiha genocide, and sasuke knows this. if he is really true to his heart, he should have immense rage vs madara as well. so there is no "them" to begin with. there is no way in hell sakura is actually going to go along with madara. and sure as hell wont be with sasuke neither.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    well with the sage thing think naruto may have left a few clones lying around to back him up plus any he himself collected before he started running?
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu View Post
    remember, madara is still part of the cause of the uchiha genocide, and sasuke knows this. if he is really true to his heart, he should have immense rage vs madara as well.
    well maybe not remember in the end it was his clan that was at fault since they were about to go on a rebellion against the leaf true sasuke may hate madara and as you said wish to kill him but it is possible that he has no intenshion of messing with madara...not yet anyways madara may underhand him
     
         

  4. #54
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    650
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    well maybe not remember in the end it was his clan that was at fault since they were about to go on a rebellion against the leaf true sasuke may hate madara and as you said wish to kill him but it is possible that he has no intenshion of messing with madara...not yet anyways madara may underhand him
    yea not for the moment. and madara just told sasuke. he needs patience to achieve his goal. sasuke will play his role for now, but ultimately he will attempt to kill him.
     
         

  5. #55
    -Luka-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Luka- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    11,742
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kasha
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Ok... i keep thinkin thaty sakura is goin to go wit sasuke and maybe try to get close to him and maybe convince him to come back... but i kinda doubt it a lil.... cause people are sayin that she is just tryin to do that to attack him... but we just hav to wait and see...

    but im hopin that Sasuke and Sakura juat leave Karin to die (no offense to Karin luvers) and they get close and finally Sakura can get Sasuke to come back on her side...

    that would be a miracle!!!
     
         

  6. #56
    Academy Student
    Status
    rosexu1996 is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    holy crap! The spoiler was actually true!
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Omg! Wasn`t she suppose to become a heroine?

    I can only see two outcomes:

    1: She turns bad for good, and she either heals Karin, or they leave her and Kakashi/Naruto will find her. This is the best outcome for the Naruto+Hinata fans, making Sasuke and Sakura fight side by side in the future

    or

    2: This is a part of her plot to trick Sasuke somehow. The only problem is that the ending text usually never lies:-/ So maybe she will stick around Sasuke for a long time without doing anything "wrong/bad" and eventually strike
    actually the ending text almost ALWAYS lies
     
         

  8. #58
    Member db3st's Avatar
    Status
    db3st is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    this is the only chapter i rate a 3 out of 5 from the last 4 or 5 because sasuke kinda pissed me off by trying to kill karin..he really went off the deep end. sasuke is my favorite character, but this chapter he kinda made me dislike himself..because after all karin did for him he wasnt going to hesitate to kill her..sasuke sucks ass big time now..urgg. naruto hurry up and knock some sense into him!! but my other thoughts about this chapter is maybe karin isnt going to die no more..but maybe she still might. remember what kishi said. about something after the battle will play a major role in sasuke's part. wat if he kills karin in front of sakura. wat will sakura do? if he does dat imma turn from a sasuke fan into a sasuke hater like everyone else....
     
         

  9. #59
    .... aconjunto's Avatar
    Status
    aconjunto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    -.-
    Posts
    2,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I think Sakura will do what Tsunade did with Oro... Good Chapter...

    Thanks Mugiwara :D
     
         

  10. #60
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    Posts
    883
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    so i wonder who will show up first.
    mizukage with Ao and chojuro or
    kakashi

    also what has happened to danzos bodyguards
    i tell you one thing. they aint gonna be bodyguards anymore.

    i doubt sakura is gonna go with sasuke. the most she can do atm is distract him long enough for kakashi to get there.
    and seeing that kakashi thinks sasuke is stronger than he actually is (kakashi probably thinks sasuke is as strong as itachi, but we all know different)
    kakashi will talk to sasuke and tell him something like "i told you down this path you will be left empty, but you seem to find new reasons to cast blame on others to give your life meaning. tell me, what is your goal? sasuke"

    naruto will arrive and madara will come back to sasuke and take sasuke away.

    either that or sasuke is going to try and use MS and loose his light.

    either way i think karin will prob stay alive and sakura will try and heal her, karin might start to really like naruto and have a third cotender for narutos heart.
    maybe she will see him like a ninja in a sage robe (HINT HINT KISHI, NARUTO IN HIS SAGE ROBE!!!)

    well any way. if anyone doesnt like my post they can make a tiger seal and stick it up their A** thousand years of death
     
         

  11. #61
    The Yellow Flash sandshark's Avatar
    Status
    sandshark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wherever I want ;)
    Posts
    1,504
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by a thousand years of death View Post
    so i wonder who will show up first.
    mizukage with Ao and chojuro or
    kakashi

    also what has happened to danzos bodyguards
    i tell you one thing. they aint gonna be bodyguards anymore.

    i doubt sakura is gonna go with sasuke. the most she can do atm is distract him long enough for kakashi to get there.
    and seeing that kakashi thinks sasuke is stronger than he actually is (kakashi probably thinks sasuke is as strong as itachi, but we all know different)
    kakashi will talk to sasuke and tell him something like "i told you down this path you will be left empty, but you seem to find new reasons to cast blame on others to give your life meaning. tell me, what is your goal? sasuke"

    naruto will arrive and madara will come back to sasuke and take sasuke away.

    either that or sasuke is going to try and use MS and loose his light.

    either way i think karin will prob stay alive and sakura will try and heal her, karin might start to really like naruto and have a third cotender for narutos heart.
    maybe she will see him like a ninja in a sage robe (HINT HINT KISHI, NARUTO IN HIS SAGE ROBE!!!)

    well any way. if anyone doesnt like my post they can make a tiger seal and stick it up their A** thousand years of death
    NaruKarin FTW!
    Nope I think Sasuke will get away. And he's gonna get EMS soon.
    I actually think it would be kind of interesting if Sakura left with Sasuke. And if Karin survived and went back to Konoha. Talk about role reversal lol.
    But I think it would be kind of awesome to see Sakura and Sasuke come after Naruto. And Naruto whoop them both
    Naruto would be shaken up obviously.
     
         

  12. #62
    Academy Student xBreak's Avatar
    Status
    xBreak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    My prediction is that at first sasuke is goin to tell sakura that he doesn't need her but later she might convince him or somethin. Both of them will leave and kakashi wud arrive at the place nd he'll realize that he's late nd see Karin injured. He might decide to take her back to konoha so they cud look at her injuries. Naruto will also arrive there nd together they'll go back. Then probably they'll question Karin nd she wud tell them bout sasuke nd how she saw sakura joining him. Then Naruto will be all mad. Well, this just my prediction, can't wait for the real thing.
     
         

  13. #63
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    naruto full force sage mode ,

    sakura lieing once again

    Kakashi coming full force

    Sasuke weakened , possibly will get healed by sakura but probably not
    but sasuke might bight karin for the remaining chakra
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    902
    Post Thanks / Like
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    i wonder how many people will join a "sasuke hate club"
     
         

  15. #65
    Academy Student
    Status
    SageModeSandwich is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Everyone keeps thinking that Karin will be rescued and taken to Konoha, which I agree with, but I don't think she'll be able to join forces with any Leaf. She's technically Akatsuki, they won't just let her help them out. She will probably be held captive and provide intel, but she won't be on the field... Unless Sakura really does join Sasuke and then when Naruto does need healing she'll come out of nowhere and heal... BUT I strongly don't feel like Sakura will be joining him. She's just trying to get close so she can find the right moment to kill him.
     
         

  16. #66
    Anbu (ROOT) Zurita210's Avatar
    Status
    Zurita210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx.
    Posts
    359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I really have no idea where this might be going. Sakura more than likely lying to Sauske about living with him, Sauske will probably ask her to prove it, she will heal him. Before Sauske kills Karin, Kakashi arrives, more than likely Naruto arrives once Sauske and Sakura make their get away. Kakashi tells Naruto what happened. More than likely Kakashi and Naruto wonder what Sakura's true intentions are, whether she's lying to Sauske or if she really does join him (which I dont think will happen). Kakashi ponders because he knows that Sakura is all in love with Sauske. Naruto pouts and cries once again fro arriving late. They head back to Konoha, maybe a small time skip. Sakura plans on how to get rid of Sauske and maybe some other Akutski memebers. Naruto learns new jutsu and hopefully new chakra element (water). Sakura plan unfolds but he ruined because Sauske expects it, somehow Naruto finds them with company and is able to save her before she becomes Sauske's latest victim. Naruto and Sauske probably duke it out for a lil but nothing real serious happens. They brink Sakura back and ***** her out for thinking she's a hero LOL

    That's somewhat of my prediction for future chapters
     
         

  17. #67
    be the Boss kydo's Avatar
    Status
    kydo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I wonder, would Kishi kill off Sakura?It would be logical for Sasuke to suspect that she's up to somthing and she would be similar to having another karin arround(minus sensory skills and quick healing) as they are just about equaly useless and weak so he might as well kill her making there be 1 less konoha ninja, especialy since she was always a pest to him.It wud show that Sasuke is totaly serious and it wud strenthen naruto's resolve of killing Sasuke to protect the village.
     
         

  18. #68
    DominiqueIzDominator Nickville17's Avatar
    Status
    Nickville17 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pensacola Florida
    Posts
    72
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Sakura does not know what she wants, that's all I'd have 2 say about that. But at least the fight with Sasuke & Danzo is over, was very good. Hope things should b interesting round da next several chapters, so I don't know.
     
         

  19. #69
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Sakura is probably trying to lure Sasuke into a trap. She might stay with him for a while until she learns his weaknesses and then try to kill him, although she might probably not succeed.
     
         

  20. #70
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Thirdwave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Cyber World
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    The way I see it Sakura will end up going with Sasuke for good.
    ~ Reasons
    One thing I ponder is that why would Sakura put Sai,Kiba,and Lee to sleep when she knows she can't beat Sasuke? Sakura said she was wanting to kill him, and so on, but if she really wanted him dead then she would have brought Kiba, and Lee along at least, an that is why I believe she will join up with him, she made all the effort to knock Sai,Kiba,and Lee out because if I'm correct they would want to kill Sasuke, and it would ruin Sakura's plan (They would jump into a fight with Sasuke right away). As of right now there is no one around to stop/hear "Her true feelings" on the situation, and towards Sasuke.
    I think Kakashi is going to arrive in time to hear what Sakura is saying, and from what ever she is going to say he will choose which way to react to the situation, or Hes going to go in an try to talk to them.
    Which in the end is all going to be ruined with Naruto coming in which to me it would be a good plot if Sakura betrayed Konoha because I believe Naruto would be extremely pissed off, betrayed.
     
         
    Last edited by Thirdwave; 02-11-2010 at 04:33 AM.

  21. #71
    Member Shika Love's Avatar
    Status
    Shika Love is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I have to say that this was a frickin awesome chapter. It gave me SO much to think about! It's definitely looking like we are headed to a full fledged Team 7 Reunion! Which hasn't happened in a very long time.

    There was so much to like about this chapter. Sasuke's almost blindness is confirmed, Lee, Sai and Kiba get their asses handed to them by a dirty trick from Sakura (which, though disappointing, was really funny - I mean, just look at their facial expressions! I laughed so hard), Naruto uses his many years of pranking experience to pull one over on Yamato (also hilarious...I can't believe Yamato fell for it. You'd think he'd know Naruto better by now!). Actually, that's kinda impressive considering Yamato is ANBU. Naruto really is the pupil of one of the Sannin. So much to enjoy.

    Sakura is really stupid though. If she really means what she says...it's going to break poor Naruto's heart. Not only one, but both of his teammates betraying Konoha, when comrades and his village are so important to him? Such a tragedy. I hope she comes to her senses. Or Sasuke tries to kill her and she gets forced back into her senses. I like her better when she's moaning about being useless.

    Also...was any one else confused by the fact that Karin's flashback seemed to take place during the chunin exams? Karin was at the chunin exams and Sasuke saved her? When was Sasuke away from Naruto and Sakura? If he was it was only really briefly, and he met Karin then? Mind-boggling! I never would have guessed. Oh well, she obviously didn't make it past the Forest of Death...I kinda want to go back and reread that arc to see if she's in the background anywhere! I am glad to see that she is alive for a little longer - Sasuke's "see ya" is telling tho, I think he was prepared to kill her when Sakura showed up. I thought for sure she had been absorbed by Danzo's final jutsu last chapter.

    Next chapter...Sasuke and Sakura keep talking, Karin is either killed by Sasuke, healed by Sakura, or left to watch whatever happens and die slowly...Kakashi finds the boys (Kiba, Sai and Lee) passed out and makes fun of them...well probably not, but I would laugh if he did. Yamato realizes Naruto has given him the slip, and goes after him and meanwhile Naruto catches up to Kakashi. And at the end, all of Team 7 is reunited!! Let the games begin :D
     
         

  22. #72
    Academy Student kaos1012's Avatar
    Status
    kaos1012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    hey everyone,

    okay all in all i think this was a preety good chapter. we finally get to see my boy naruto and his sage mode which is always a good thing hopefully he will give up his dream of bringing sasuke back and realize there is no hope for him because personally im getting tired of naruto and his "Nindo, MY NINJA WAY!!"
    sasuke= Biggest douche bag/ ****/ *******/ jerk... (i can go on for days)
    sakura= Dumbest and most retarted ***** alive!!!

    why the hell would she expect sasuke to just take her in with open arms.. come on now. and we all know damn well that madara wont fall for that shit. I actually want her to go with him though because she really has been pissing me off.. i just cant wait for naruto to get there and tell the ***** off
     
         

  23. #73
    Member Jokand's Avatar
    Status
    Jokand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    7440 Morningside Way
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    wow aint been on here for a while
    anyway, now that sakura is, supposedly, on Sasuke's side we might have an interesting clash. Kinda like the new Jiraiya versus Orochimaru and Tsunade, if that doesn't get blood pumping I don't know what does
     
         

  24. #74
    Member
    Status
    justincutrer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shika Love View Post
    I have to say that this was a frickin awesome chapter. It gave me SO much to think about! It's definitely looking like we are headed to a full fledged Team 7 Reunion! Which hasn't happened in a very long time.

    There was so much to like about this chapter. Sasuke's almost blindness is confirmed, Lee, Sai and Kiba get their asses handed to them by a dirty trick from Sakura (which, though disappointing, was really funny - I mean, just look at their facial expressions! I laughed so hard), Naruto uses his many years of pranking experience to pull one over on Yamato (also hilarious...I can't believe Yamato fell for it. You'd think he'd know Naruto better by now!). Actually, that's kinda impressive considering Yamato is ANBU. Naruto really is the pupil of one of the Sannin. So much to enjoy.

    Sakura is really stupid though. If she really means what she says...it's going to break poor Naruto's heart. Not only one, but both of his teammates betraying Konoha, when comrades and his village are so important to him? Such a tragedy. I hope she comes to her senses. Or Sasuke tries to kill her and she gets forced back into her senses. I like her better when she's moaning about being useless.

    Also...was any one else confused by the fact that Karin's flashback seemed to take place during the chunin exams? Karin was at the chunin exams and Sasuke saved her? When was Sasuke away from Naruto and Sakura? If he was it was only really briefly, and he met Karin then? Mind-boggling! I never would have guessed. Oh well, she obviously didn't make it past the Forest of Death...I kinda want to go back and reread that arc to see if she's in the background anywhere! I am glad to see that she is alive for a little longer - Sasuke's "see ya" is telling tho, I think he was prepared to kill her when Sakura showed up. I thought for sure she had been absorbed by Danzo's final jutsu last chapter.

    Next chapter...Sasuke and Sakura keep talking, Karin is either killed by Sasuke, healed by Sakura, or left to watch whatever happens and die slowly...Kakashi finds the boys (Kiba, Sai and Lee) passed out and makes fun of them...well probably not, but I would laugh if he did. Yamato realizes Naruto has given him the slip, and goes after him and meanwhile Naruto catches up to Kakashi. And at the end, all of Team 7 is reunited!! Let the games begin :D


    beastly prediction.
    But heres what i think will happen. I can see Sakura talking to Sasuke. Slowly getting closer to him and seeing how weak he is. Then she hits him with a surprise attack which he is too tired and wounded to dodge. Then all of a sudden, out of no where, Karin gets up and takes the blow for Sasuke. This sacrifice shocks the hell out of both of them especially Sasuke. Sasuke starts feeling like a true ******* now as he reflects on how he's changing and how he's turning into the exact cruelness that his loving brother died to prevent. at that moment, before kakashi could show up, Sakura and Sasuke disappear into the forest. Kakashi shows up to find Karin on the brink of death. He takes her back with him to Konoha. that would be pretty interesting to see
     
         

  25. #75
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I have a feeling that Sakura won't try and kill Sasuke. Perhaps she means to go with him so that she can try redeeming him... thus freeing Naruto from the burden. Thats probably why she knocked out Lee and Kiba and Sai too. Because she still wants team 7 back... and right now Konoha has all but called for Sasuke's head.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •