24 21.62%

44 39.64%

32 28.83%
Page 5 of 10 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

oh well, what a disapointing chapter, i was hoping for more action on naruto's part and of course i was not expecting sai to get tricked by sakura....that's just embarrassing, anyways....was quite nice to know why karin like sasuke
    '

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Kishi is being very unpredictable in the last few chapters I like it. Although I don't like the way Sasuke was able to fight longer just by being angry and getting power ups. In his interview he said that at the end of the fight with Danzou something involving Sasuke which will determine his future path and also Kishi said Sakura will be more of a heroine and this will be Kakshih's year in the spot light. So if those three come together talking plus Naruto who is approaching them it will be very interesting. Team 7 reunion. However I do feel that if Kishi shows that Kakashi will be late that sorta will be lame.
    where can i find Kishi's interview, cuz if what he's saying is true, then this should get real interesting. Sakura becoming heroic? I wonder how he's gonna work that out. And Kakashi is my favorite character, so i'm super excited about his time in the spotlight as hokage. Do think he needs to be a little more powerful tho.

Academy Student PassionateFlames's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

I think quite a few things could happen, and find it hard to make a prediction because the author is quite upredictable (i.e Itachi's being a good guy) so you cant' be too sure. I don't think that Sakura will end up going with Sasuke, but then again maybe she will. I honestly believe through evidence and everything I've read and seen in the anime/manga (the fact he didn't knock her out and leave her on the GROUND, or killed her when he had MANY chances, or the fact he didn't kill Naruto either and he COULD have) that Sasuke will probably NOT kill Sakura OR Naruto. If he can have these feelings for Itachi - even after believing he hated him for so long - then I believe that he must still have some feelings for her and Naruto. Then again, maybe I'm wrong.

What the most likely scenario would be is that he'll probably deny it, they'll talk, he'll get away, and Naruto and everyone will show up. Unforunatley , because if that DOES happen, I'll be very sad. But then again maybe not. I think Sakura must have something up her sleeve, or else she wouldn't have knocked out everyone else and went on alone. She probably won't, and couldn't kill him even if she does have the ability/upperhand at the moment because she still loves him. And if anything, she probably does what him to be safe. She wants Team 7 together again. She is probably shocked and let us not forget, NOBODY TELLS HER ANYTHING. So, she doesn't know WHY he is angry - just that he is dangerous. All she ever wanted was to make him happy, so I think if she does end up going with him, or the chance to heal him, whatever, she will. I mean, she's accepted that he is this way - sort of. She still loves him for who he is, that's not wrong (how many of people in our world love people who do drugs, abuse them, are dangerous criminals? Quite a few, actually). And I for one, think she is different from Karin. Many reasons for that one. But I don't think she's stupid, honestly. She's been making plans since before she left the village when SAI was the one who told her Sasuke needed to stop and she needed to stop wanting Naruto to keep a promise because it was hurting him. HE was wrong on that one - well, partially anyway.

Or maybe there will be a Team 7 reunion. It's long overdue, and if it did end up with a Naruto v. Sasuke, it would be fine with me. Then the story would be progressing a whole lot faster. And then some questions might be answered (like what power Itachi gave Naruto). All in all, a miracle or what sounds like the perfect ending for this manga (not in any particular order): A lot more conflict will happen with some twists along the way, Naruto v. Sasuke, Madara will be destroyed, a lot of damage will be done/a lot more deaths/and war. In the end, Naruto will probably end up becoming Hokage (then NaruHina) and Sasuke will end up blind (I dont' know if it's him, just that SOMEONE will end up blind. Read it in interview) and Sakura will end up taking care of him, being with him (SasuSaku) and then village will repair. Hey, maybe it's not possible, but someone could dream right?

Still, I think it'd be cool if one of those things happen. But that's just me.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

lol i cba read that its too long :P

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xemoxangelx666 View Post
    he wants to control the nine tail fox(naruto) and the rest of the tailed demons...it was metion before a few chapters back...so i'm guessing he's going to use all of the eyes to have complete control of the nine tail fox(naruto).

also anything for love i guess for sakura. i really don't think sasuke is going to let her some with him. he's not dumb, he going to talk about the plan she has and knock her out. or maybe kill her.

naruto isn't going to see sasuke...its always like that. he's going to come in just right when sasuke is leaving and we're going to have to wait for another 5-10 pointless chapters. and when they do meet...there has to be talking and some flashbacks and a whole lot of tears from naruto...maybe sasuke, you never know. and then the big fight will start and go on for the next 5-10 chapters once again with more happy 'flashbacks of the good old days'

naruto and sasuk are going to be near death and just about the last blow is taken, some one or more is going to come in and fight with some more tears and flashbacks.

naruto is finally going to lost control of the nine tail fox and all nine tails will form. and naruto will be lost forever and just might kill everyone there.

the end

....don't hate me, i'm just thinking aloud about this. i could be 99.9% wrong about this whole thing.
    i can see alot of that happening but he madara already seems to have enough eyes to control the kyubi it seems that he is just stocking them up maybe the EMS sharingan can end because if he had it and can live forever what is the need for the other eyes. You might be right in controling the other beast but i think the sharingan can only control the kyubi also madara said his main goal is o become the jyubi host.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xemoxangelx666 View Post
    he wants to control the nine tail fox(naruto) and the rest of the tailed demons...it was metion before a few chapters back...so i'm guessing he's going to use all of the eyes to have complete control of the nine tail fox(naruto).

also anything for love i guess for sakura. i really don't think sasuke is going to let her some with him. he's not dumb, he going to talk about the plan she has and knock her out. or maybe kill her.

naruto isn't going to see sasuke...its always like that. he's going to come in just right when sasuke is leaving and we're going to have to wait for another 5-10 pointless chapters. and when they do meet...there has to be talking and some flashbacks and a whole lot of tears from naruto...maybe sasuke, you never know. and then the big fight will start and go on for the next 5-10 chapters once again with more happy 'flashbacks of the good old days'

naruto and sasuk are going to be near death and just about the last blow is taken, some one or more is going to come in and fight with some more tears and flashbacks.

naruto is finally going to lost control of the nine tail fox and all nine tails will form. and naruto will be lost forever and just might kill everyone there.

the end

....don't hate me, i'm just thinking aloud about this. i could be 99.9% wrong about this whole thing.
    to control fox just need 2 mangekyou sharingan like itachi,sasuke, "old" madara.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    oh well, what a disapointing chapter, i was hoping for more action on naruto's part and of course i was not expecting sai to get tricked by sakura....that's just embarrassing, anyways....was quite nice to know why karin like sasuke
    '
    Actually sai didnt get tricked he was fighting kiba and lee while sakura droped the sleeping bombs so really kiba and lee were tricked

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by Ecchidaime View Post
    '
    Technically it wasn't Sai who got tricked by Sakura, it was Lee and Kiba. Sai was trying to stop Sakura and then Lee and Kiba attacked him causing him to deal with them and giving Sakura a chance to use the bomb.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Nah, too INSANE!:D

He was probobly not going to kill Karin even if it seems like it when Sakura arrived. Or maybe he was going to do it, but now that Sakura has appeared, he may change his mind and make Sakura heal her so they can all leave togetter. Karin will probobly never forgive him and leave him as soon as she "got" a chance. Maybe it would lead to her death, or to surrender to/join forces with Konoha
    I can't imagine Sakura and Karin getting along together so unless Sakura pleads for Sauske not to kill her, she's dead. Besides, she's served her purpose so far so it's time for her to go.

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

HEY iight look: sais clone dissappered, kikashi is going to sasuke,sakura is nex to sasuke and naruto is going there now.....team 7 is gunna try to kill/help/understand/fight sasuke

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

It looks more like Kakashi is heading towards Kiba, Lee and Sai, and Naruto is heading towards Kakashi. So my guess is that none of them will go to Sasuke position right away.

Mizukage would probobly get there first and "scare" Sasuke and Sakura away, and later on, Kakashi, Naruto, Lee, Kiba, Sai and Yamato will show up, and they would have a talk.
    Mizukage would say something about Danzou trying to take the byakugan guy`s eye and that they where chacing Danzou, and they will conclude that Sasuke fought with him because he looked really messed up. Mizukage would also say that a pink haired girl went with Sasuke, and Kakashi and co. would think that Sakura betrayed them. Would be nice to see their reactions then:D

EDIT: Insane tought and twiced of events. What if Mizukage and co. showed up and before Sasuke manage to react, Madara appear and ask if she`s still loyal?:shock: And that she was a pupil of him when he was Mizukage. Making her following the rumors of the past(that the mizukage was working with Akatsuki)

Last edited by Michael92; 02-11-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Glad to see a focused naruto has returned to the manga.However i got a feeling that naruto might miss all the action yet again(hope i am wrong).I can see him racing after kakishi and sai( lots of flashbacks/trees/meeting lee and kiba) and in the end being too late.The best scenario would be that kakishi faces off against his old student and they have a five star battle until naruto arrives.Then either kakishi takes a break or they double-teams sauske.The fight ends with madara running away with sauske, and naruto realises that he needs to learn new techniques beside kage bunshin no jutsu and different variations of rasengans.

With Sakura i can`t believe that someone who is claimed too be soo smart and who is a natural at genjutsus can act soo childish and in reality put everyone near her in danger.Even a blind sasuke will see that she will try to knock him down a soon as she gets the chance.Would be funny though if she convinced herself that she would finish sasuke off but in the end falled for him again and joined him for real.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

There`s actually one thing that worries me. From the looks of it, Naruto is rushing himself just to see Sasuke. Just like last time. He rushed and ran all he could to see him. I hope he doesn`t lose his mind before getting there.

Luckily, Sasuke is really tired/hurt/in bad shape right now, so it wouldn`t probobly matter if he gets there in time to see him.

But honestly, i hope what i described about Mizukage and co. in my last post happend. She reaching Sasuke first that is. Not the last thing...

And about Kakashi vs. Sasuke. Even how awsome that sounds, it wouldn`t be fair to put Sasuke up in another fight... Just look at him! He`s exhausted. He even got stabbed through his left side by Danzou! He needs to retreat right now. Maybe later though?

Maybe instead of Sasuke killing Sakura. Maybe he killes Kakashi long time in the future instead? Might have been an interesting scenario to see. How Naruto and co. reacts and stuff Would of course be really, really, really sad though! And i would never forgive him or want him to become good again then. I don`t think he could become good again even if he wanted then either. Most likely, everybody would hate him for killing Kakashi.

Last edited by Michael92; 02-11-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

If Naruto ever gets with Hinata then this series won't be a complete fail.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.

I just reread the chapter and i noticed 3 things:

1: From the looks of it, Karin was from the grass country. Doesn`t they have a m-mark(or simular) on their forhead protector?

2: I wonder how Lee will feel like when he wakes up I mean. He got betrayed by the one he love!

3: From the looks of it. It seems like Yamato has been sleeping while Naruto was "resting". If you take a look at his face expretion when he ask Naruto if he`s ready to go, he looks really sleepy. Like he has just woke up. Maybe he wasn`t expecting Naruto to make a run for it. No wonder he pulled that off if Yamato really was sleepying:D

Academy Student senju vs uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2009
    This user has no status.

Has anyone considered that sakura could be thinking of fighting sasuke later in the manga. She might be going with him to learn more about his abilities.....and once she gains his trust train with him so she could become a powerful "ally". After her she obtains these new skills she could turn on sasuke during the time of the invasion and actually be able to stand her ground or be useful in the upcoming war

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by senju vs uchiha View Post
    Has anyone considered that sakura could be thinking of fighting sasuke later in the manga. She might be going with him to learn more about his abilities.....and once she gains his trust train with him so she could become a powerful "ally". After her she obtains these new skills she could turn on sasuke during the time of the invasion and actually be able to stand her ground or be useful in the upcoming war
    Yeah & maybe Pain can come back & kill Madara.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    Yeah & maybe Pain can come back & kill Madara.
    Pain?? are you kidding or talking serious?

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    pain?? Are you kidding or talking serious?
    sarcasm!

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

sarcasm!
    lol thats hilarious that he took u seriously.
    but i was thinkin abt that tho... it would be kind of cool to see sakura get ridiculously more stronger to like fight evenly on naruto and sasuke level. well maybe not evenly but u get what im saying. How many girls in the anime have you really seen do some real ninjutsu? that would be interesting. they'd b like the sannin except younger and ridiculously more stronger

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

sarcasm!
    ah ok, i was getting scared now, i tought for a momment that you were crazy lol. About sakura she is really stupid. or does she think that can kill sasuke by herself wich is insane, she couldn't even kill konohamaru, she has a lot of confidence to think she can even touch him. unless kishi makes her super woman now, lol. and about she saying she wants to go with him i doubt e accept that, he will refuse because she is useless to him. karin was usefull but sakura is not. unless she says that she's a healer and heal him for the battle against naruto.

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

You know what I used to like this series because Kishimoto never went over the top with the techniques, I would even allow Pain but now it's becoming dragon ball z but the characters actually have emotions, no disrespect to the writer, it's just I could never connect to the characters the way I connect to Naruto characters.
    I love Frieza & I hate Sakura .

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Is it just me or should sasuke be LONG passed dead, due to overuse of chakra.. think about it, he fought with all the kages and was constantly using his mangekyo sharingan. And even though karin healed him, even madara said that sasuke wasnt up to full strength when he fought danzo..he shouldnt be able to move let alone use that chidori to finish off karin.. i just think kishi is making sasuke seem way too powerful.

now i wonder what kishi will do to make naruto measure up to sasuke

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is near Prefect Cells level now.

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Karin should have been absorbed by Danzou's last tech I don't know how her body got so far??? Anyway Sakura showing up and saying I want to go with you sounds very familiar. She said the same thing when Sasuke was leaving Konoha. She has become just a burden I guess Sasuke will try to use her for the time being to heal his wounds and then get rid of her it will be awesome. Sakura is nothing more than a burden and if Sasuke kills her Naruto will have the ultimate motivation to fight and probably kill Sasuke however thats not gonna happen:P
    What do you means that's not gonna happen? By the time this manga comes to an end, Naruto is going to have to die. That's the climatic ending. We've seen the forshadowings, Konohamaru must be hokage in the end, Naruto dies as the greatest hero ever seen.

What happens to Sakura? Who cares.

As for Sasuke? Well Kishi said Madara will not be the major villain. That leaves it down to Sasuke or Orochmaru (Kabuto that is). If Sasuke becomes the major villain, as I can see he most likely will be, then yes, Naruto has to kill Sasuke. Other reasons why Sasuke will most likely be the major villain is because, he is trying to destroy Konoha! Like Naruto will let that happen? Sasuke will fight Naruto, but will not be strong enough, so he overthrows Madara in attempt to take the Juubi. Another reason is Sasuke is an Uchiha Warrior while Naruto is a Senjuu Warrior. By how the story is going, and the stories given by Madara, it appears that Uchihas and Senjuus will never work together, they will always be fighting. It looks like, to me, that one Tsunade is gone, then Naruto will become the last remaining Senjuu warrior. Once Sasuke kills Madara, then Sasuke is the last Uchiha warrior. Being that they are descendants of the two most powerful clans seen, and seeing their powers now, the only ones who can kill the other is each other. Naruto will die saving Konoha, and Sasuke will die, leaving his clan in shame, just as the shame began the day the first Uchiha attacked his Senjuu brother in an attempt to kill him and take the powers that their father, the Sage of Six Paths, left to the Senjuu brother.

Again, as for Sakura? Who cares, she's a pest to Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke doesn't want her, and Naruto is being held back because of her. Best I can see is Sasuke ends up killing Sakura, then what's holding Naruto back? Nothing!