View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    4 3.60%
  • 2

    7 6.31%
  • 3

    24 21.62%
  • 4

    44 39.64%
  • 5

    32 28.83%
Page 8 of 13 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 242
  1. #141
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    First of. Whatever happend. I strongly don`t think Naruto will end up dieing.
    1: He would be just like his father, and that would be boring
    2: he would be like almost all the other Kages, sacrifising themselves in battle.

    He suppose to change the world, and i don`t think he will do that by dieing in battle.
    He will follow the footsteps of Jiraya and Minato, but in the end rule as Hokage for many, many years(like the Third, but Naruto will step off and live peachfully and not die in battle!). That`s what i believe. And about Naruto and Sasuke getting too strong? Love it!:D I hope they get as strong as the first and Madara was or even greater, cause clearly... They`re not there just yet. Actually. I think its way too little of the really great ones. They all need powerups and it would be awsome to see a battle between the two where they crushes montains and leaves gigant metorite marks in the ground. Kinda like Pein did when he use his gigant ball something and smashed Konoha.

    Give both Naruto and Sasuke full powers(they`re not even 18 yet! ) over time. Imagine how powerfull they will be when they`re at age of 25 I guess Madara and Harishima was around that age or older when they fought. I believe Naruto and Sasuke are still too young to have a battle of life time
    I agree with you that Naruto will not die as a Hokage trying to save the village sacrificing himself that will be very predictable. Kishi is now extremely unpredictable so the end will be not like we are expecting. Now I agree Naruto becoming strong but Sasuke is getting too many easy power ups. In his fight with Danzou he was able to fight that long because of his power of hatred??? that just nonsense. I mean as far as we have seen so far though Naruto has the fox which many thinks it is the reason that he is getting so strong thats not the case. He has to learn Rasenshuriken and Sage Mode by avoiding the Kyuubi and that was very difficult. While Sasuke well he is becoming strong because of what??? I know he is a very strong shinobi but I bet the only character in the manga who can fight the five kages and then fight someone like Danzou and still has the strength to show off is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't have the same amount of chakra like Naruto.
     
         

  2. #142
    For Six Senary's Avatar
    Status
    Senary is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    122
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I agree with you that Naruto will not die as a Hokage trying to save the village sacrificing himself that will be very predictable. Kishi is now extremely unpredictable so the end will be not like we are expecting. Now I agree Naruto becoming strong but Sasuke is getting too many easy power ups. In his fight with Danzou he was able to fight that long because of his power of hatred??? that just nonsense. I mean as far as we have seen so far though Naruto has the fox which many thinks it is the reason that he is getting so strong thats not the case. He has to learn Rasenshuriken and Sage Mode by avoiding the Kyuubi and that was very difficult. While Sasuke well he is becoming strong because of what??? I know he is a very strong shinobi but I bet the only character in the manga who can fight the five kages and then fight someone like Danzou and still has the strength to show off is Naruto. Sasuke doesn't have the same amount of chakra like Naruto.
    Sasuke has had his chakra replenished three times in that time frame. Once by Zetsu with several Hokage and Ninja chakras, chakra and healing by Karin while Madara went to find Danzo and then by Karin again at the very end.

    His chakra is fine, it's his eyes that can't keep up.
     
         

  3. #143
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    YEAH and how the hell is she supposed to kill naruto. Even kakashi cant kill naruto now talk less of sakura
    never said she would (or could) im saying it possible sasuke may tell her too thus he doesnt have to deal with one of them (weather naruto knocks out sakura or at least weakens her or sakura kills, kocks out of hurt naruto all about mind games!)sakura cant kill anyone she only got sasori due to the grandma helping her, hell even with her help she was still stab thru with a sword!!!!
     
         
    Last edited by donnic; 02-12-2010 at 07:17 PM.

  4. #144
    Seblax's Avatar
    Status
    Seblax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,333
    Location
    Amman, Jordan.
    I miss my V award..
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    not bad 4.

    i think that sakura will just gonna try to poison sasuke
     
         

  5. #145
    4th Hokage Fan Rayz3n's Avatar
    Status
    Rayz3n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    172
    Location
    Alexandria, Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Sakura is so fullishly in love sith Sasuke that she is going to leave konoha ) ... oh well at least the SakuXNaru fans can take their minds of that because after what she will do Sakura can say goodbye to Naruto's love
    Btw what happen to hinata ???? I haven't seen her for about 10 issues
     
         

  6. #146
    4th Hokage Fan Rayz3n's Avatar
    Status
    Rayz3n is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    172
    Location
    Alexandria, Romania
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I've seen you guys talk about sasuke and where does he got all that chakra ... Well i think that maybe when he stabbed danzou through karin he used karin's power to transfer chakra through his chidori thing ... but that is just ridiculos I know
     
         

  7. #147
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Okay, this is a prediction I thought of. Please comment.

    Sasuke's Entrance to Darkness

    Sakura: Sasuke... I want to assist you... I want to fight alongside you.
    Sasuke: Heh, I don't need anymore loose weight, Sakura. (Appears behind Sakura and attemps to kick her)
    Sakura: (Dodges and jumps away) Sasuke listen to me! I don't care if you are stranded in the darkness! The truth is, I still love you!
    Sasuke: (Hesitates) Get out of my way... or I'll kill you... (Stands still for a second)
    Sakura: Now's my chance! (Throws an exploding kunai at Sasuke and as he jumps to dodge it she jumps up and stabs him. He appears dead.) I'm sorry Sasuke... I'm so sorry...
    Sasuke: (Appears behind Sakura, she has been caught in a genjutsu.) I told you that I would kill you if you got in my way. CHIDORI! (Sasuke stabs the chidori through Sakura, she falls to the ground.)
    Karin: What is happening to Sasuke? Isn't this the Sakura who was in his own clan once? Isn't Sakura the one he's always tried to protect? Sasuke...why have you fallen a pawn to Madara...(blacks out.)
    Sakura: Sasuke......(Sasuke falls to the ground, completely engulfed by the darkness. Sakura faints, barely able to breathe.)
    Madara: YES YES YES!!!! ZETSU!
    Zetsu appears: Is it time already?
    Madara: Yes, bring me Itachi's eyes... we must begin the transplant immediately.
    Zetsu: What if the boy refuses?
    Madara: He has finally fallen to the darkness... he has no choice but to accept. (Zetsu disappears and reappears with Itachi's eyes in a jar) Finally, Sasuke will be invincible and have the eternal Mangakyou Sharingan! (Zetsu appears next to Sasuke and begins transplanting the eyes.)

    Naruto: (Finds Kiba, Lee, and Sai on the ground, asleep. They begin to awake as he shakes them.) Guys? What happened here?!? Whe...where is Sakura-chan????
    Sai: I'm sorry Naruto, but she went to end Sasuke herself... We were decieved by her.
    Lee: We must save Sakura! Sasuke will surely kill her...
    Kiba: The guy with the mask was there... it may already be too late..
    Naruto: KIBA! Show the way! We have to get to Sakura! We have to stop Sasuke!

    Zetsu: The transplant is finished... his chakra has also been replenished. Shall we leave now?
    Madara: No, wait. Come on out. Yes, you behind the tree. (A few bushes rustle as Kakashi steps out into the field.) Kakashi, the copy cat ninja. Hmm, you would be a good test against Sasuke's newly found eyesight...
    Kakashi: Sasuke stole Itachi's eyes? And... and you killed SAKURA!?! Sasuke... how could you lose yourself in the darkness and be swayed so easily by Madara? Wh...what have you become.
    Sasuke: (stands up) I have become an avenger. If you get in my way, I'll kill you as easily as I did Sakura.
    Kakashi: (uses sharingan) Fine then; if you wish to become Madara's pawn then I now know what I must do. I'm sorry my former student, but I must set you free into the light. Even if it means killing you.
    Sasuke: (Laughs) I'd like to see you try. Let's see what how well this eyesight works, shall we? (awakens his sharingan, now using the EMS.)

    Will Kakashi kill Sasuke and release him into the light? Or will Sasuke's new sharingan powers overpower his former sensei?

    Next time: The power of the EMS
     
         
    Last edited by Narutofan123457; 02-13-2010 at 01:00 AM.

  8. #148
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    NaruHina rules say good bye to NaruSaku because it's done just like me. "Degrees done"
     
         

  9. #149
    Senior Member donnic's Avatar
    Status
    donnic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Location
    Texas
    Working through life
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    NaruHina rules say good bye to NaruSaku because it's done just like me. "Degrees done"
    agree fully dude!
     
         

  10. #150
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Okay, this is a prediction I thought of. Please comment.

    Sasuke's Entrance to Darkness

    Sakura: Sasuke... I want to assist you... I want to fight alongside you.
    Sasuke: Heh, I don't need anymore loose weight, Sakura. (Appears behind Sakura and attemps to kick her)
    Sakura: (Dodges and jumps away) Sasuke listen to me! I don't care if you are stranded in the darkness! The truth is, I still love you!
    Sasuke: (Hesitates) Get out of my way... or I'll kill you... (Stands still for a second)
    Sakura: Now's my chance! (Throws an exploding kunai at Sasuke and as he jumps to dodge it she jumps up and stabs him. He appears dead.) I'm sorry Sasuke... I'm so sorry...
    Sasuke: (Appears behind Sakura, she has been caught in a genjutsu.) I told you that I would kill you if you got in my way. CHIDORI! (Sasuke stabs the chidori through Sakura, she falls to the ground.)
    Karin: What is happening to Sasuke? Isn't this the Sakura who was in his own clan once? Isn't Sakura the one he's always tried to protect? Sasuke...why have you fallen a pawn to Madara...(blacks out.)
    Sakura: Sasuke......(Sasuke falls to the ground, completely engulfed by the darkness. Sakura faints, barely able to breathe.)
    Madara: YES YES YES!!!! ZETSU!
    Zetsu appears: Is it time already?
    Madara: Yes, bring me Itachi's eyes... we must begin the transplant immediately.
    Zetsu: What if the boy refuses?
    Madara: He has finally fallen to the darkness... he has no choice but to accept. (Zetsu disappears and reappears with Itachi's eyes in a jar) Finally, Sasuke will be invincible and have the eternal Mangakyou Sharingan! (Zetsu appears next to Sasuke and begins transplanting the eyes.)

    Naruto: (Finds Kiba, Lee, and Sai on the ground, asleep. They begin to awake as he shakes them.) Guys? What happened here?!? Whe...where is Sakura-chan????
    Sai: I'm sorry Naruto, but she went to end Sasuke herself... We were decieved by her.
    Lee: We must save Sakura! Sasuke will surely kill her...
    Kiba: The guy with the mask was there... it may already be too late..
    Naruto: KIBA! Show the way! We have to get to Sakura! We have to stop Sasuke!

    Zetsu: The transplant is finished... his chakra has also been replenished. Shall we leave now?
    Madara: No, wait. Come on out. Yes, you behind the tree. (A few bushes rustle as Kakashi steps out into the field.) Kakashi, the copy cat ninja. Hmm, you would be a good test against Sasuke's newly found eyesight...
    Kakashi: Sasuke stole Itachi's eyes? And... and you killed SAKURA!?! Sasuke... how could you lose yourself in the darkness and be swayed so easily by Madara? Wh...what have you become.
    Sasuke: (stands up) I have become an avenger. If you get in my way, I'll kill you as easily as I did Sakura.
    Kakashi: (uses sharingan) Fine then; if you wish to become Madara's pawn then I now know what I must do. I'm sorry my former student, but I must set you free into the light. Even if it means killing you.
    Sasuke: (Laughs) I'd like to see you try. Let's see what how well this eyesight works, shall we? (awakens his sharingan, now using the EMS.)

    Will Kakashi kill Sasuke and release him into the light? Or will Sasuke's new sharingan powers overpower his former sensei?

    Next time: The power of the EMS
    Well it will be fascinating however I got a feeling that EMS and MS doesn't have too much difference I mean the MS has got powers however one will get blind if uses it too much and EMS is u won't get blind maybe the user can use a new tech like Izanagi however we saw Danzou did it with only Sharingans. I want to see if Kakashi can use can use Amaterasu it will be awesome I mean his MS has a unique ability just like Madara's so it will be interesting to see him fight Sasuke with Amaterasu. Sasuke can use Tsuyukomi however Kakashi has MS so he can counter it, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with his dimensional tech. We have to see if he can deal with Susanoo. It will be fun if it happens:D
     
         

  11. #151
    Member Stylo's Avatar
    Status
    Stylo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    102
    Location
    Netherlands
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    First of. Whatever happend. I strongly don`t think Naruto will end up dieing.
    1: He would be just like his father, and that would be boring
    2: he would be like almost all the other Kages, sacrifising themselves in battle.

    He suppose to change the world, and i don`t think he will do that by dieing in battle.
    He will follow the footsteps of Jiraya and Minato, but in the end rule as Hokage for many, many years(like the Third, but Naruto will step off and live peachfully and not die in battle!). That`s what i believe. And about Naruto and Sasuke getting too strong? Love it!:D I hope they get as strong as the first and Madara was or even greater, cause clearly... They`re not there just yet. Actually. I think its way too little of the really great ones. They all need powerups and it would be awsome to see a battle between the two where they crushes montains and leaves gigant metorite marks in the ground. Kinda like Pein did when he use his gigant ball something and smashed Konoha.

    Give both Naruto and Sasuke full powers(they`re not even 18 yet! ) over time. Imagine how powerfull they will be when they`re at age of 25 I guess Madara and Harishima was around that age or older when they fought. I believe Naruto and Sasuke are still too young to have a battle of life time
    Naruto is my favorite character. But unlike you I really think he dies. My theory of the whole end is that one way or another, sasuke gets the Juubi. And naruto sacrifices himself to use that technique that the 3rd used (cant remember the name) To send the juubi allong with sasuke into the stomach of that monster.
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Well Itachi's plan was to make sure Sasuke beats him or to show that way he gave revenge as Sasuke's goal to become strong, he even implanted Amaterasu so that the moment Madara shows his Sharingan Amaterasu will activate however I think he made a huge mistake in his plan. He knew that Orochimaru was after the Sharingan he attacked Itachi however he was unsuccessful Itachi knew that there were only four guys with the Sharingan excluding Danzou Madara Itachi himself Kakashi and Sasuke, and Sasuke was the easiest target. So if Itachi had thought of it and killed Orochimaru when he had the chance Sasuke wouldn't have become so evil.
     
         

  13. #153
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    Naruto is my favorite character. But unlike you I really think he dies. My theory of the whole end is that one way or another, sasuke gets the Juubi. And naruto sacrifices himself to use that technique that the 3rd used (cant remember the name) To send the juubi allong with sasuke into the stomach of that monster.
    But the think is its very predictable and I am sure Kishi has planned a very unpredictable ending for the manga............
     
         

  14. #154
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    Location
    india
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    But the think is its very predictable and I am sure Kishi has planned a very unpredictable ending for the manga............
    ya i also think he's right but still one thing looks sure that me might see juubi in manga
     
         

  15. #155
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    are we predicting how it will ends? i think it will more epic if naruto will die fighting sasuke and sasuke survives but becomes powerless, nada as in zero or useless uchiha. naruto will die hero and sasuke survives as a failure.
     
         

  16. #156
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Well it will be fascinating however I got a feeling that EMS and MS doesn't have too much difference I mean the MS has got powers however one will get blind if uses it too much and EMS is u won't get blind maybe the user can use a new tech like Izanagi however we saw Danzou did it with only Sharingans. I want to see if Kakashi can use can use Amaterasu it will be awesome I mean his MS has a unique ability just like Madara's so it will be interesting to see him fight Sasuke with Amaterasu. Sasuke can use Tsuyukomi however Kakashi has MS so he can counter it, Kakashi can counter Amaterasu with his dimensional tech. We have to see if he can deal with Susanoo. It will be fun if it happens:D
    thnx for commenting! And yeah, I agree that maybe EMS might not b that different, but on the other hand, it must be somewhat more powerful cuz it can control the 9 tails... anyway, I think it would b cool for kakashi to fight sasuke's EMS, cuz I don't think we're ready for a Naruto vs. Sasuke in the manga yet. Hope something like this happens; it seems this would all fall Madara's plans into line. Sasuke would become invincible, maybe learn Madara's tech, and become able to capture 8 tails. Then, he would be ready for an epic fight between Naruto and Sasuke. It seems so far that Madara has planned Sasuke's fate out in his head, so I think my prediction is pretty reasonable.
     
         

  17. #157
    Scarecrow abd's Avatar
    Status
    abd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    26
    Location
    at home
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    I hope I am right but cant guess...................
    What has happened till now is a huge See saw game......
    1. Sasuke leaves konoha joins Orochimaru....it was shown that he becomes very bad and all but, twist in tale, tricks Orochimaru rescues a lot of people and then goes for Itachi.......Many negatives cleaned by a positive sweep.
    2.Then again he joins Akatsuki and then leaves them again after he has fought the 8 tails.
    3. Now it seems he has fallen into the darkness and will follow Madara but he questions Madara is not very keen on getting rid of Karin...........????????????????????????????

    Questions and more Questions....
    I read that Kishi gave an interview where he has said the last fight will be Naruto X Sasuke but has he specified what for????
    If no then may be it will be for the post of Lord Hokage.............
    Think that will be real fight for a big post and it will be in good spirit....
    Happy Ending..........else donno where it will end.
     
         

  18. #158
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    I don't know maybe it is the same reason Sasuke mangered to go up against 5 kages about 50 samuries & 10 associates & still have just about enough chakra to stab Danzou with the chidori sword.
    naruto doesnt need clones to enter sage mode.... he can do it him self itss just that if he wants to stay in sage mode for a long time he can quickly enter it after its ran out by dispersing his clones that are gathering sage chakras.
     
         

  19. #159
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abd View Post
    I hope I am right but cant guess...................
    What has happened till now is a huge See saw game......
    1. Sasuke leaves konoha joins Orochimaru....it was shown that he becomes very bad and all but, twist in tale, tricks Orochimaru rescues a lot of people and then goes for Itachi.......Many negatives cleaned by a positive sweep.
    2.Then again he joins Akatsuki and then leaves them again after he has fought the 8 tails.
    3. Now it seems he has fallen into the darkness and will follow Madara but he questions Madara is not very keen on getting rid of Karin...........????????????????????????????

    Questions and more Questions....
    I read that Kishi gave an interview where he has said the last fight will be Naruto X Sasuke but has he specified what for????
    If no then may be it will be for the post of Lord Hokage.............
    Think that will be real fight for a big post and it will be in good spirit....
    Happy Ending..........else donno where it will end.
    okay, I think u may b confused on some of the info...

    1.Sasuke only saved 2 ppl, Suigetsu and Juugo (Karin just followed)
    2.Although in the past, Sasuke showed emotions for his team, now he really couldn't care less about them.
    3.Karin is useless to Sasuke and he wasn't hesitant about killing her, he just didn't want Madara ordering him around like his acomplice.
    4.Sasuke's main goal is to destroy all of Konoha cuz of what they did to Itachi, so idk why u think he'll become Hokage?
    5. These are the 2 reasons Sasuke has to kill Naruto
    a. He is the 9 tails, and Madara needs to extract it from him
    b. He will try to protect Konoha from Sasuke, therefore standing in his way of revenge

    Hope that clears things up a bit!
     
         

  20. #160
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    naruto doesnt need clones to enter sage mode.... he can do it him self itss just that if he wants to stay in sage mode for a long time he can quickly enter it after its ran out by dispersing his clones that are gathering sage chakras.
    Uh, not exactly true... Naruto is able to go into sage mode by himself but the reason he uses clones isn't to continuously use it. It is because:
    a. It takes a very long time to enter sage mode
    b. Usually, the toads join with the person and allow them to enter sage mode, but Naruto can't do that cuz the Kyuubi disrupts their conjoining. That's why his clones are kept in sage mode so that he can summon the chakra to quickly go into it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •