44 39.64%

32 28.83%
Page 8 of 10 « First ... 45678910 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 482 Discussion and 483 Predictions

tad off topic but any ideas when the anime filler will end they just cut the fiht between sasuke and the 8 tails in half to throw it in hope its not as long as the three tails filler which was what 30 episodes give or take?

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    I was trying to be funny not dead serious. First of all, i said that its almost like[...] and not that the manga`s going to turn out like that Just a funny thought thou since(as i said), one of the members here at Narutobase have a signatur picture where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are all apart of Akatsuki, and the way it looks like now, the only person we need to fulfill that outcome is Naruto

Of course i know that will never happend:D
    Ya I also saw that pic where team 7 in Akatsuki dress......... I don't want Naruto to work with Sasuke but it will be interesting to see if Sakura gets into Akatsuki I mean Sasuke says that he is not part of Akatsuki and that he is only trying to achieve is goals but technically he is Akatsuki so if Sakura joins him it will be a insult to all the previous members can you believe it Sakura in the same league as Hidan Kakuzu and others........ sooooooo uncoooool

❦~Thε FlowɘR cHiLD~❦ Poison Ivy's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what this picture

Yeahh i know if naruto eva become a member of the akatsuki i be kinda shocked and that would be a twist in the story-line. And I dont hate Sakura.... but she better have a game plan or she gonna get her ass kick. I think Sakura loves Sasuke but hate Sasuke also because what he did to Naruto and all the other people he hurt. There is a slim chance that Sasuke might feel the same... but i dont think Kishi isnt into romance hes a more of a fighting guy. And I hope Naruto ends with Hinata, she is so sweet

Plus NaruSaku fanss keep sayin NaruHina wont happen because it been like 15 mangas since naruto and hinata last saw each other and Kishi isnt going write about it because he doesnt like the couple.... And sooo what Naruto went 8 tails because Hinata got hurt, Naruto would have done it for Sakura and any other friend (When i saw this i was like wth.... soooo this is what i think of this bullcrap)

1) Welll duhhhh he wants the readers keep reading and see what happens latter on in the manga, he isnt going to zip right through the good parts.
    2)How do you know Kishi doesnt like NaruHina?? Are u his brother... sister... bestfriend....girlfriend.. "yeahhh i dont think so"!
    3) Well no shiz.... Naruto loves his friends but he was shock when Hinata protected him... Even Hinata knew she did stand a chance with Pain, but she did it because she love him. And i dont see Sakura doing that for Naruto... and she dam knew hinata like naruto also. :D
    Ohhh yeahhh the banner for the site is awesome who eva did this should get a pat on the back :D

Last edited by Poison Ivy; 02-15-2010 at 04:29 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Ivy View Post
    Ohhh yeahhh the banner for the site is awesome who eva did this should get a pat on the back :D
    lol agreed!!! (jsut a guess but i think the mods on NB like naruto hinata as well)but watch kishi is gonna pull some bull crap where he ends the manga with him having to choose between them!!! lol it would piss me off that's for sure either way he chooses he gonna make alot of his readers angry but we wil see with this next chapter i REALLY wish we didnt have to wait a hole week every three days would be the PERFECT space! ah well keeps us going i suppose! but still....eh enough of my ranting lol

Last edited by donnic; 02-15-2010 at 05:29 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just wanted to say Nice Banner on the Top

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by donnic View Post
    tad off topic but any ideas when the anime filler will end they just cut the fiht between sasuke and the 8 tails in half to throw it in hope its not as long as the three tails filler which was what 30 episodes give or take?
    I hope not either but the way it is looking it might and i saw the japanese trailer for it and the way the detailed this filler was the same way they did the tails so safe to say it will reach the same amount of episodes.

Last edited by SageD; 02-15-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is someone talking to Naruto while he's unconscious....i dont think its Yamato... so Who can that be???? any idea???

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Seeing those sharingans that Madara collected makes me think that theres much more to the Mooneye plan.... i bet it has something to do with Madara's desire to revive the Uchia clan...

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if you mean the phrase right at the beginning, then i think it's just something the narator says. like the statements that are always on the last page...

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by baah View Post
    Seeing those sharingans that Madara collected makes me think that theres much more to the Mooneye plan.... i bet it has something to do with Madara's desire to revive the Uchia clan...
    The MoonEye plan also seems a bit strange to me..... its as if the wish of a small child.... i dont think that Madara's ultimate plan is what he has said!!!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto detected kakashi's chakra in sage mode.... if naruto trains more in sage mode he can be a sensor type.... sensory skills can be very helpful for him....

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    if you mean the phrase right at the beginning, then i think it's just something the narator says. like the statements that are always on the last page...
    Yes,, thats it....
    then why did naruto responded to it....???

Last edited by baah; 02-15-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    The MoonEye plan also seems a bit strange to me..... its as if the wish of a small child.... i dont think that Madara's ultimate plan is what he has said!!!
    Maybe Madara only cares for the Uchia clan....in the end he may ditch Akatsuki including zetsu....

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Does anybody knows why did Madara didn't revealed that he was Tobi from the beginning if it was to hide his identity well many of the Aktasuki members new of if from the beginning. Lets see the members of Aktasuki. Sasori Deidara Hidan Kakazu Itachi Kisame Zetsu Pain Konan Orochimaru so 10 excluding Madara himself. We know Pain Konan Zetsu and Itachi knew about him plus when Madara revealed his face to Kisame he said "sorry to deceive you u have closest to me" somthing like that so that means Kisame also knew of Madara's existence just he didn't knew that Tobi was Madara. So outta 10 members 5 knew of it whats the point of keeping it a secret also at the beginning when Tobi was shown it looked like Tobi was Zetsu's underling or they showed it this way. I am pretty sure Kishi will show what Madara was up to all this time when everybody thought he was dead. Also Madara telling his entire plan seems fishy to me. I mean why would he risk his plan and tell the Kages and declare war. All this time he was in the shadows and slowly achieving his goals so as many of the guys here are saying it might be true that Madara may also have other intentions besides the Moon's eye plan.

Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-15-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes,, thats it....
    then why did naruto responded to it....???
    i really don't think he responds to it. the narator just comments narutos awakening. i know what you mean, but i think it's that simple and there's nothing more to it.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Does anybody knows why did Madara didn't revealed that he was Tobi from the beginning if it was to hide his identity well many of the Aktasuki members new of if from the beginning. Lets see the members of Aktasuki. Sasori Deidara Hidan Kakazu Itachi Kisame Zetsu Pain Konan Orochimaru so 10 excluding Madara himself. We know Pain Konan Zetsu and Itachi knew about him plus when Madara revealed his face to Kisame he said "sorry to deceive you u have closest to me" somthing like that so that means Kisame also knew of Madara's existence just he didn't knew that Tobi was Madara. So outta 10 members 5 knew of it whats the point of keeping it a secret also at the beginning when Tobi was shown it looked like Tobi was Zetsu's underling or they showed it this way. I am pretty sure Kishi will show what Madara was up to all this time when everybody thought he was dead. Also Madara telling his entire plan seems fishy to me. I mean why would he risk his plan and tell the Kages and declare war. All this time he was in the shadows and slowly achieving his goals so as many of the guys here are saying it might be true that Madara may also have other intentions besides the Moon's eye plan.
    why should he have? what would have been the benefits? the members of akatsuki were already loyal. and if he had revealed his identity to more people there was a high possibility that others, for example konoha, got to know of it.
    so i say, there just was no reason to reveal himself.

i too think that the moons eye plan is just to decceive the kages. he's got totally other goals he wants to achieve. just like the ninja world war is only a destraction.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    I hope not either but the way it is looking it might and i saw the japanese trailer for it and the way the detailed this filler was the same way they did the tails so safe to say it will reach the same amount of episodes.
    ahhh that sucks! that one took forever to get done and over with! i was looking forward to seeing the hole deal like i said they just cut it off in the middle of the story out of the blue i thought only bleach did that

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Was a Good chapter. Glad that the fight with Danzou is over and that he actually did have the Leaf in mind hte whole time. Doesn't excuse him for what he did tho.

Kind of creepy that this has taken such a cyberpunkess turn. Parts is Parts Chumbata.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Poison Ivy: Yeah, that`s the picture. But it wasn`t you who had the picture as a signature picture originaly, now was it? Or maybe i`m wrong

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oldie

I Hope sasuke kill sakura and naruto fight sasuke and kakashi fight madara :D

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I predict Sakura cries!!

Seriously though.

Kishi is going to have a few panels with Karin asking herself what is this about, Sasuke and Sakura staring at one another. Sasuke tells Sakura, look we've been through this, leave or... Sakura then interrupts as she cries and tells Sasuke how much she loves him and that she changed and she will be more useful. Sasuke stays quiet and grins in an evil tone. Fine then, kill the girl behind you...

Sakura looks shocked and hesitates a little...

I knew it, you really are useless.

Sasuke turns his back and grins.

Wait Sasuke Kun! I'll, I will do it!. (Sorry, but this is for the best)

Green energy fills up sakura's hands as she prepares to place them on Karin. All Karin can do is smile.

Naruto, Kakashi, Sai being close by notice Sakura, Sasuke and Karin.

"(She isn't, is she?) Naruto asked himself.

Sakura don't!!

(What Naruto!?) She asked herself.

Suddenly Sasuke quickly appears by Sakura and Chidori's her to her surprise. She then falls to the ground with tears in her eyes.

(Why?) She asked herself.

Sasuke then picks up Karin by her neck and quickly bites her.

It seems, I've found a final use for you Karin...

Sasuke then charges another chidori as Naruto quickly appears by all three of them.

"SASUKE YOU BASTARD NARUTO YELLED!!"

Chapter ends.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hi everyone, i have a interesting question to debate. Remember when naruto, sakura and the old lady from the sand found itachi? they said in a battle with an uchiha if one is alone, he should run and only if one has at least one partner he could fight against sharingan. I know that naruto it's much stronger and hi fought rinnegan but has he abilities against uchiha? i still dont know, last time naruto was on a genjutsu he needed sakura to save him, could he battle sasuke alone? I know that when he is on sage mode he prefers to battle with no one arround, but can he beat sharingan? Even itachi said that to beat an uchiha it's needed another uchiha. What do you think of that? Cumpliments to all.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope Naruto learns to combine two elements.... His Mother was from whirlpool country so he has the potential to have Suiton Affinity... Fuuton plus Suiton creates ICE....(like Haku) Naruto using Ice element would be cool

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

I hope Naruto learns to combine two elements.... His Mother was from whirlpool country so he has the potential to have Suiton Affinity... Fuuton plus Suiton creates ICE....(like Haku) Naruto using Ice element would be cool
    If i remember correctly, it isn`t enough just to have the two elements needed and the knowledge on how to make a new element. You have to have it in you too. Earth and Water = Moukton = Bloodline-limit. Water and Wind = Ice = Bloodline-limit. and of course the tech. of the Mizukage(whice i don`t remember right now).

So if Naruto learns ice, it has to be a bloodline-limit, right? And even if he would awaken it, i don`t really see the point of him learning it. It wouldn`t actually give him an advantage against Sasuke? Fire beats ice.

But then again... How knows what Kishi thinks like

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think i have a confirmation on naruto 483, wanna read it? I will leave it ir for the interesteds:

Something amazing happens.
    If Sakura deals the final blow to Karin, Sasuke will replace her on his team. So she stands before Karin with a kunai. If she takes out Sasuke now though, she could end everything~
    Sasuke uses Chidori from behind and aims for the head, trying to stab her. Kakashi appears and saves Sakura. He intended to kill her…Sasuke has fallen.
    Some conversational exachanges occur.
    Kakashi: I don’t want to kill you.
    Sasuke: Ha, you always talk as if you could kill me sensei. But it’s I that has been itching to kill you, Kakashi.
    And some more after that, he says at the end..
    Kakashi: I now understand what the 3rd meant. In the way Orochimaru has fallen, I’m afraid I’ve no choice…
    Sasuke: Fine, so then you will follow in the 3rd’s footsteps then!!
    It ends there (Kakashi tells Sakura to get away as she’s treating Karin.)
    Kakashi: Sakura, don’t be burdened into thinking you have to take out Sasuke alone. That is my duty. Don’t be obsessed with revenge like Sasuke.
    Sasuke: Itachi…my father and mother…the clan…if you can bring them all back, then I’ll stop!!
    Kakashi: Sorry Sakura for being nothing but irresponsible…(is this a sign he might die?) Sakura, I’m leaving this kid [Karin] to you. You probably know the enemies circumstances well. You have time to treat her and get away. Leave this to me.
    Sakura didn’t commit suicide after all.
    Sasuke VS Kakashi.
    Will Naruto make an appearance too?

Interesting don't you think? I think this time kakashi will really die. On Pain's fight i thought he hadn't the chance to come back to life, and by history kakashi already done his job, treined 3 future legendary sannin and now 2 of them are stronger than him. i think it's time to kakashi to go meet his father again. Don't interpretate me wrong kakashi fans, i'm a kakashi fan too but i think he has done his job and the manga needs a remarcable dead to make Naruto kill sasuke and madara. Only thoughts, what do you think? Cheers