Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Strong gut feeling

I know it sounds far fetched but what if somehow obito or madara or whoever uses rinne tensei to bring back the whole uchiha clan. I mean RT supposed to have a time-limit on reviving a person however somehow obito can revive madara so im assuming its stronger when u have hashi cells and uchiha blood much like the strength of the SO6P. I personally wouldnt mind it just because it would suck if after the war sasuke is the only uchiha its impossible for him to repopulate his clan.

But hey might never happen lol...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Strong gut feeling

That would be kinda cool

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bound by a Code

I think sasuke is capable

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status

Why would they do that? Obito helped Itachi kill the Uchiha clan, and Madara wanted them dead because they turned their backs on him when he tried to warn them about their own future.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

If Obito feels guilt and decides to try and redeem himself, I can see this happening. This is one of the very few ways that I can see Obito getting redeemed, by feeling guilty for killing his own clan and knowing Rin would be ashamed of the monster he's become.

I also think that Sasuke needs to have a confrontation with his father in order to continue on his path to redemption. His father is indirectly responsible for Sasuke's fall into darkness since he planned the coup that resulted in the massacre. Sasuke needs to find out that his clan was not perfect (he has been obsessed with perfection since at least 7), and I think his father is one of the few characters that convince him that the Uchiha weren't perfect and that Sasuke does not need to strive to be perfect. Sasuke's redemption has been told in steps (first Itachi than the Hokage), and I think the next step would have to deal with his father, though Naruto would of course be the final step.

However, the resurrected Uchiha cannot stick around. they are dead and should go back to being dead after the battle, otherwise death would be cheap. Sasuke is the only character that can restore this clan at this point and more than likely he will do it alone, since Obito will have to die to get redemption after what he has done.