Note Game. Dat time when I was
    Mello for my first time and
    was the first Mello to trick
    Kira to vote for me last,
    killing himself... ALL PRAISE
    LORD SASUKE!

Some films...

Just got bored so i guess ill give u guys some films i watched lately xD

Click (no shit but this is the name of the film -_- if i was allowed to give a link i would but rules say NO)
    Sandler played an overworked architect who neglects his family and misses most of his life when he receives a remote control device that enables him to skip over unpleasant events.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_%282006_film%29

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jurrasic Park (yeah u probably know these series...YES i said series)
    John Hammond has created Jurassic Park: a theme park on a tropical island near Costa Rica, populated with cloned dinosaurs. After a park worker is killed by a Velociraptor, the park's investors, represented by the lawyer Donald Gennaro, demand that experts visit the park and certify it as safe. Gennaro invites the mathematician Ian Malcolm while Hammond invites Allan Grant and Ellie Sattler, paleontologist and paleobotanist, respectively. They are joined by Hammond's grandchildren, Lex and Tim Murphy. The group sets off in a pair of cars on a tour of the park, while Hammond oversees the trip from the park's control room. The tour does not go as Hammond plans: the Dilophosaurus and the T. Rex do not appear, and the Triceratops becomes ill. Most of the park employees depart on a boat for the mainland before a tropical storm forces a cancellation of the tour. Everyone returns to the electric tour vehicles except Ellie, who stays with the park's veterinarian to study the Triceratops.

Jurassic Park's computer programmer, Dennis Nedry, deactivates the park's security system to allow him access to the embryo storage room; he has been paid to steal the embryos and deliver them to a corporate rival. Many of the park's electric fences are deactivated as a result, releasing a T. Rex that attacks the tour group, killing Gennaro and injuring Malcolm. Grant, Lex, and Tim narrowly escape. On his way to deliver the embryos to the island's docks, Nedry becomes lost, crashes his Jeep, and is killed by a Dilophosaurus......
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurassic_Park_%28film%29
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light give me power! BANKAI
    Ashenbakura

Re: Some films...

thank you for increasing my TO watch list. gonna give it a tree later,

Banned
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fodder

Re: Some films...

Click was kind of....bad. It tried to be a comedy but became too serious to be fun by the third act.
    The only Jurassic Park worth watching is the first one. Simply for the nostalgic value and the plot was far superior to those of the 2nd and 3rd films.