Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.

Sasuke Vs Deidara This needs to end....

OK first let me state I am a sasuke fan. Secondly I do not overrate him say Sasuke>Hashi or dumb shit like that.

Ok let me begin. and I don't know/feel like scanning images you've seen this battle so you should know what I'm talking about.

At the beginning of the battle sasuke stated he was trying to get info on itachi not kill deidara. He fought deidara that entire battle avoiding killing him.

1. Tobi assisted Deidara planting the mines which interfered with sasuke speed feats. Sasuke countered this by using his intelligence and skills. Lightning to nullify Earth.

2. Deidara's hatred played a key role in sasuke victory. He wasn't thinking straight and fighting out of pure rage and hate. Sasuke used this to his advantage as well. He kept his kool but got in deidara's head mentally.

3. Deidara tried all his techniques C2 bombs, C4 bomb, The Dragon, microscopic bombs, and the big SHABANG BOMB. Very Impressive to say the least. Sasuke Lightning, Intelligence and quick decisions helped him out of all these attacks.

Ok the "plot hole" as most cry babies call it.

Sasuke never claimed he was out of chakra. Deidara said he was but Sasuke never stated that. Don't believe me feel free to read the manga chapters 362-363. However Sasuke did use a T/S jutsu to get manda I'm guessing from Ryūchi Cave put in under a genjutsu and brought him back to take the blast. (I don't get why sasuke just didn't stay at Ryūchi Cave would have made more sense but whatever.)

I hope this clears that sasuke did have chakra to use a T/S nin and genjutsu. Deidara made an wrong guess by saying he didn't. And I personally think the fight would have been over sooner if Sasuke wasn't trying to extract information from deidara. But Whatever I hope this clears up some nonsense.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

Re: Sasuke Vs Deidara This needs to end....

Quote Originally Posted by iHateFanBoys View Post
    OK first let me state I am a sasuke fan. Secondly I do not overrate him say Sasuke>Hashi or dumb shit like that.

Ok let me begin. and I don't know/feel like scanning images you've seen this battle so you should know what I'm talking about.

At the beginning of the battle sasuke stated he was trying to get info on itachi not kill deidara. He fought deidara that entire battle avoiding killing him.

1. Tobi assisted Deidara planting the mines which interfered with sasuke speed feats. Sasuke countered this by using his intelligence and skills. Lightning to nullify Earth.

2. Deidara's hatred played a key role in sasuke victory. He wasn't thinking straight and fighting out of pure rage and hate. Sasuke used this to his advantage as well. He kept his kool but got in deidara's head mentally.

3. Deidara tried all his techniques C2 bombs, C4 bomb, The Dragon, microscopic bombs, and the big SHABANG BOMB. Very Impressive to say the least. Sasuke Lightning, Intelligence and quick decisions helped him out of all these attacks.

Ok the "plot hole" as most cry babies call it.

Sasuke never claimed he was out of chakra. Deidara said he was but Sasuke never stated that. Don't believe me feel free to read the manga chapters 362-363. However Sasuke did use a T/S jutsu to get manda I'm guessing from Ryūchi Cave put in under a genjutsu and brought him back to take the blast. (I don't get why sasuke just didn't stay at Ryūchi Cave would have made more sense but whatever.)

I hope this clears that sasuke did have chakra to use a T/S nin and genjutsu. Deidara made an wrong guess by saying he didn't. And I personally think the fight would have been over sooner if Sasuke wasn't trying to extract information from deidara. But Whatever I hope this clears up some nonsense.
    you know what dude,,i hope haters get this into their thick sentimental and retarded thinking capacity.....everything you said was and is and will forever be right....

Status
    Dec 2012
    The deepest Darkest Corners of Your mind trying To corrupt your soul and will to fight
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank.you.sir

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre Sama View Post
    you know what dude,,i hope haters get this into their thick sentimental and retarded thinking capacity.....everything you said was and is and will forever be right....
    Thank You ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage OfThe 6 Paths View Post
    thank.you.sir
    You're welcome

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

Tobi helped Deidara by planting clay mines.
    Suigetsu helped Sasuke by reverse summoning Sasuke to safety.
    I'd say those two instances of help cancel each other out.
    It was mostly Sasuke vs Deidara, both alone. Sasuke pushed Deidara into C0, but that would have killed Sasuke without Suigetsu's help.
    So, imo, Hebi Sasuke >= Deidara.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan, you're the best.
    Souji, you da real MVP.
    Adachi, drink your coffee.

I agree. Sasuke isn't the best thing since sliced bread but he isn't as weak or bad as the haters claim.

If I think someone ,in a Sasuke argument anyway, is right I will defend that opinion to the end. This is one of those statements.

Lelguy.
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personality is what forced Deidara to lose, that's it.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

sasuke > deidara cuz of his lightning chakra nature

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

Take it or leave it haters,,,,sasuke is waaaay tooooo stronger than deidara,,if he wanted deidara dead,,dat would have gone sooo damn easily...we ve got the elemental difference,,sharingan,,intelligence,,arsenal of jutsus,,chakra diff,,and lots more...pls its way too obvious sasuke kills deidara like nothing if he had the intention..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

Take it or leave it haters,,,,sasuke is waaaay tooooo stronger than deidara,,if he wanted deidara dead,,dat would have gone sooo damn easily...we ve got the elemental difference,,sharingan,,intelligence,,arsenal of jutsus,,chakra diff,,and lots more...pls its way too obvious sasuke kills deidara like nothing if he had the intention..
    You should read that fight again smh
    Who exactly is hating?
    Sasuke was trying to kill Deidara the whole time.
    Also, "way too stronger"? lol dat grammar

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    You should read that fight again smh
    Who exactly is hating?
    Sasuke was trying to kill Deidara the whole time.
    Also, "way too stronger"? lol dat grammar
    who exactly is hating???let me start from there...those that believe sasuke won because of pnj simply beause diedara is stronger...one last advice for ya,,you go do some rewatching,,sasuke never had the intention of killing deidara..do u need kishi to knock at your door,,stand right in front of you,,and tell you that???? And i repeat sasuke is way too stronger than deidara...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen

who exactly is hating???let me start from there...those that believe sasuke won because of pnj simply beause diedara is stronger...one last advice for ya,,you go do some rewatching,,sasuke never had the intention of killing deidara..do u need kishi to knock at your door,,stand right in front of you,,and tell you that???? And i repeat sasuke is way too stronger than deidara...
    Oh, so you were speaking to people that weren't in this thread? Gotcha.
    Sasuke didn't try to kill Deidara? That's he Chidori'd a Clay Clone that he thought was Deidara through the chest, right?
    Look, "debating" against you would be a waste of time. Like talking to brick wall. Think what you want, even though you don't know what you're talking about.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way to truly escape
    the mundane is for you to
    constantly be evolving.
    Whether you choose to aim high
    or aim low, enjoy each day for
    what it is.

Deidara knows hiding like a mole technique as well .. he could of placed the mines himself .. but ya Sasuke's just a bad matchup for him :/ had he gone after naruto he would of succeeded

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laxusソロ

There is no need for this....obviously, it's Hebi Sasuke>Deidara whether you like it or not.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suggest me animes! I have 1
    month b4 entering uni

I thought everybody bar haters understod this...? And its not like anybody will ever be able to change haters or their counterparts/twins, the fanboys of anything.

Whether or not sasuke had any intentions of killing deidara until the end of the battle is something most people will try to argue, but http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/360/15, that kills the argument as we know eny other part sasuke only wanted deidara to interrogate him about itachi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

CM Sasuke > Deidara

(when sasuke was in 3tomoe mode, he couldn't win, he started to win when he went CM)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

Quote Originally Posted by H8OnItachi View Post
    I thought everybody bar haters understod this...? And its not like anybody will ever be able to change haters or their counterparts/twins, the fanboys of anything.

Whether or not sasuke had any intentions of killing deidara until the end of the battle is something most people will try to argue, but http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/360/15, that kills the argument as we know eny other part sasuke only wanted deidara to interrogate him about itachi.
    It was a clone, if sasuke were to kill him, he'd failed anyway, since it was a deidara's clone

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worshipping Cornholio.

The only thing I didn't get was how he survived the explosion, as there were a couple aspects that seemed to contradict each other. Kishi should have went more into detail on the last part.

But yes, it was a legit victory. I like that you bring up Deidara's personality because personality/mental state is an important factor in fights. A plus to ya.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    The only thing I didn't get was how he survived the explosion, as there were a couple aspects that seemed to contradict each other. Kishi should have went more into detail on the last part.

But yes, it was a legit victory. I like that you bring up Deidara's personality because personality/mental state is an important factor in fights. A plus to ya.
    He survived due to T/S Ninjutsu suigetsu stated this after summoning sasuke back and Thank You