Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 61
  1. #26
    Penguin.'s Avatar
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Posts
    21,233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best of the 2013 generation.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    I see where you are coming from with the sealing idea, but I have my doubts.

    Amazing job though!
     
         

  2. #27
    Member
    Status
    spatha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Explain why Kamui was used on the Jubi. Explain how it was sealed without physical distraught. Technically yes, Kakashi is sealed within Obito, but due to him having Kamui in which can also access the dimension he can release himself via Kamui.
    the major technical problem i see is that this dimension must be some other neutral place, not within obito. Kakashi was in no way surprised by the place because in learning to kamui himself, he had been there before, if he did all that then he would have been within obito before (no innuendo intended), meaning obito would already have had many opportunities to confront kakashi within his personal dimension. Also, another thing that classifies it as a S/T jutsu working in a neutral dimension, is the fact that minatos FTG worked via that dimension, we know that because obito had not shown any other tech at the time but his kamui and his transparency jutsu and yet he was able to clash with minato while minato travelled in this alternate dimension to a point in real world that allowed the travel to be instant. so if not only kakashi has access to it, but minato does as well, i doubt it is a sealing technique, or at least kamui dumps them into a neutral dimension that can be accessed several ways.
     
         

  3. #28
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by david098 View Post
    i agree. it can be used as space time justu only because of plot no justu (ex: obito getting to sasuke before naruto and kakashi along with the other leaf ninja.) it does indeed seal people, objects and chakra inside the a kamui dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2640 View Post
    I see where you are coming from with the sealing idea, but I have my doubts.

    Amazing job though!
    Thanks guys!
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Bansho Tenin's Avatar
    Status
    Bansho Tenin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    the major technical problem i see is that this dimension must be some other neutral place, not within obito. Kakashi was in no way surprised by the place because in learning to kamui himself, he had been there before, if he did all that then he would have been within obito before (no innuendo intended), meaning obito would already have had many opportunities to confront kakashi within his personal dimension. Also, another thing that classifies it as a S/T jutsu working in a neutral dimension, is the fact that minatos FTG worked via that dimension, we know that because obito had not shown any other tech at the time but his kamui and his transparency jutsu and yet he was able to clash with minato while minato travelled in this alternate dimension to a point in real world that allowed the travel to be instant. so if not only kakashi has access to it, but minato does as well, i doubt it is a sealing technique, or at least kamui dumps them into a neutral dimension that can be accessed several ways.

    minatos ftg is a s/t technique between 2 points via seals. if it was related to kamui then Obito would of already known.
     
         

  5. #30
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Let's just wait and see what happened. I think for being a "theory" (better said, Hipothesis), it's quite good.
     
         

  6. #31
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Let's just wait and see what happened. I think for being a "theory" (better said, Hipothesis), it's quite good.
    Quite the flattering you're doing here my man.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Ultimatum's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimatum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting another Zesto thread.
    :P
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    DBZ power levels are broken lol. No way in hell is the Jubi breaking out.
    You sure the Juubi isn't going to break out? Even when it enters it's Final form?
     
         

  8. #33
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatum View Post
    You sure the Juubi isn't going to break out? Even when it enters it's Final form?
    I think it may overpower him, and take over his conscience. Obito having a body of Hashirama's DNA (aka Wood Release) suppresses Bijuu chakra, so the Jubi could be resisted possibly.
     
         

  9. #34
    Banned
    Status
    jorgelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    suomi
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^This is the end^
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    i could buy this, only that pic where "juubi was sucked" doesn't look juubi related, i thought it was some mokuton jutsu.. but your probably right hashirama was elswhere and even kishimoto can't come up something better, juubi was already sealed inside rikudou's jutsu hashirama performed it, might done this impossible to resist or something
     
         

  10. #35
    ザ第四エスパーダ FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,350
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    True, true.



    True indeed. But does it seem plausible?



    Indeed it does! Thanks man.
    Hahaha

    No, but i just want to wait for it.
     
         

  11. #36
    Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Prince Charles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    #3hunna
    Posts
    11,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Disagree. It's classified as S/T. While it can be used for different functions for example trapping/sealing someone doesn't change its true origin which is space time ninjutsu. Obito uses kamui to teleport anywhere he chooses, would you also call that sealibg? I dont think so. What about his intangibility? You're basically saying Obito is sealing his self everytime he sends a part of his body to his dimension. I see no reason why you would considerate a sealing techbique when its a possibilty that Minato can escape the dimension with the use of his FTG.
     
         

  12. #37
    Bling Nin Mikoto's Avatar
    Status
    Mikoto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    105
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    So what exactly are you proposing?
    That your theory doesn't account for the transportation of objects anywhere in space-time :/

    Perhaps it's a complex or hybrid jutsu, like a sealing and space-time jutsu.
     
         

  13. #38
    -Klad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Klad- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    13,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rain will soon rule the world
    .
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    No . Hmm , I think Kamui is a space time ninjutsu . He might have sealed the Juubi with any other jutsu of his .
     
         

  14. #39
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    8,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Agreed. The fact that sealing jutsu and summoning jutsu are used in conjunction, with one being fuinjutsu and one being S/T jutsu yet still branching from the same technique (i'm thinking about tenten and sasuke's shuriken sealed bracelets) it stands to reason that obito's kamui (a S/T technique) can be considered a fuinjutsu, only with the middleman removed. IE; the seal.

    Technically, wouldn't reverse fuinjutsu be classified as S/T jutsu.....? Hmmmmmmmm.
     
         
    Last edited by Necromancer4276; 07-05-2013 at 05:55 AM.

  15. #40
    I'm Going Big. SMD. DrProof's Avatar
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't owe you shit *****
    leave me alone..
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    Agreed. The fact that sealing jutsu and summoning jutsu are used in conjunction, with one being fuinjutsu and one being S/T jutsu yet still branching from the same technique (i'm thinking about tenten and sasuke's shuriken sealed bracelets) it stands to reason that obito's kamui (a S/T technique) can be considered a fuinjutsu, only with the middleman removed. IE; the seal.
    Damn you're right! I forgot about Summoning Techniques being S/T. This would have strengthened my theory even more.
     
         

  16. #41
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    8,596
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by DrProof View Post
    Damn you're right! I forgot about Summoning Techniques being S/T. This would have strengthened my theory even more.
    Shoulda coulda woulda. Haha. But i guess, technically, every S/T technique could be a fuinjutsu, if they used it to be in a different space. Technically minato sealed himself within that room he left kushina and naruto in, by definition. True fuinjutsu just focuses on smaller compact spaces or alternate dimensions i guess.
     
         

  17. #42
    Official God OfficialRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    OfficialRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    4,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real Sage Of 6 Paths
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Drproof ima get you I swear!
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Baka Sennin's Avatar
    Status
    Baka Sennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    the line between space/time and fuinjutsu is very obscure. first of all, some space/time techniques require summoning and reverse/summoning like ftg. which require seals. summoning and reverse summoning of creatures and weapons also require seals. but the seal function does not equal the space/time technique, they are two seperate things. there is the fuinjutsu, and there is the space/time technique. otherwise everytime obito would make himself intangible he would be sealing and unsealing himself into his dimension, which makes zero sense.
     
         

  19. #44
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Excellent work partner
     
         

  20. #45
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, i
    will hug you to death
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    We dont actually know if that was kamui or just a sealing jutsu obito used. However, you can see that the juubi's arms are not spiralling like everything else does when getting kamui'd

    I do think that their might be some sort of seal in the kamuiland to hold the juubi, similar to naruto's personal universe full of water, pipes, and large untamed foxes.

    Anyway the "Intangibility" is not a fuinjutsu, and its just an extent of kamui.

    Maybye Cube Land is obito's equivilant of naruto's poorely plumbed fox enclosure.
     
         

  21. #46
    Member Defendaga's Avatar
    Status
    Defendaga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    173
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    It's already been stated that the bigger the object and in this case I would think the amount of chakra too, the longer it takes to transport an object/person to the Kumai dimension. That being said, Obito would have needed at least a couple of minutes if not an hour or two to transport the Juubi to his dimension.
    I think the better alternative is that Obito used the rinnegan to absorb the Juubi, as I can't remember which chapter but it was when Itachi/Naruto/Bee were fighting Edo-Nagato, that the rinnegan's power is amplified when it isn't divided, which granting that Nagato could resurrect an entire village, I wouldn't put it past Obito being able to absorb such monstrous chakra with it.

    Should nonetheless be interesting to see Madara's reaction to Obito being the Jinchuuriki.
     
         
    Last edited by Defendaga; 07-05-2013 at 08:32 AM.

  22. #47
    Logic for your mental. Stacks's Avatar
    Status
    Stacks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Oonoki's left shoe
    Posts
    998
    Post Thanks / Like
    3DS: 4468 0975 7378; In-game
    name: Justin
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    That means Kakashi could of been the jinchuuriki? Damn.
     
         

  23. #48
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,524
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased King View Post
    I think where the argument falls is that Kamui isn't actually sealing; we have to remember that the Kamui dimension is just that: a dimension, not the inside of some being or device/object. It's just dimensional teleportation.

    But to be fair Totsuka does have some of the same workings yet is classified as fuinjutsu, so I'm not 100% skeptical.
    I feel the same way.

    And maybe some jutsu can be classified as spacetime and sealing jutsu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausar View Post
    I personally think Obito used a combination of his chakra rods, a sealing Jutsu, and Kamui to seal the Juubi within him. In fact you'll notice it's not even a perfect seal as per the final panel of the latest chapter.

    I think Kamui was like an enzyme in function; it sped up the sealing process.
    Would be possible too I think.
     
         

  24. #49
    Eminem Lightning Release's Avatar
    Status
    Lightning Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    1,205
    Post Thanks / Like
    Caution to the wind.. complete
    freedom.
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    I like this thread and theory.. but Honestly I think it can be classified as this and also as a S/T (as someone already said) due to Obito being able to travel in an instant to a target that he wants.

    Like when he appeared out of nowhere to save Sasuke from the 5 kage.

    nice job.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: (DrProof) Kamui's True Classification | Fūinjutsu

    Always nice to get some new perspective! I can't think of anything to prove you're wrong. Nice read!!

    Just to make sure I got what you are saying, you're assuming everytime Obito uses Kamui he is essentially summoning himself? Again I think this would make sense, seeing as summons are near instant. Kamui is just "special" because of it's appearance when used (spiral suction), where as normal summons are clouds of smoke. The difference in appearance could just be where the objects are being transported from, things that come from the Kamui dimension are always show with a spiral.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •