13 29.55%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 320 "Run, Omoi!" – Discussion

1/5

I'm fine with the majority of filler but this really was embarrassing to watch. The animation was awful and it turns out Omoi (as much as I like him) can't carry an episode alone of just killing Zetsu fodder. Didn't care about the kid squad and Naruto was pretty useless other for a bit of comic relief. We can't have an episode about Kimimaro why now?

Can't wait until the next episode though.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Knights Saotome View Post
    you mean we will be able to watch the actual show for another four episodes? i almost stoped watching because there are so many fillers, its trying to make bleach and dbz look good. i mean there have been more filler in the war arc then story progression. naruto should be fighting tobi by now, there were like 8+ fillers to, not even good either.
    i just pray that, we at least get a couple months before more filllers, and instead of fillers id rather just wait longer for it.

I agree but if it was a choice out of weeks with no naruto at all or weeks with filler to make a gap between the anime and the manga I think fillers are better. 1) Because you can do what I do and just not watch them which is the same as not getting an episode to watch at all and 2) Because once in a while they produce an actually good filler which is something for the fans like the puppet one last week, I didn't watch it but a lot of people said it was a good watch.

Quote Originally Posted by swaminaruto View Post
    Does anyone think that this preview image of Madara looks really really bad???

It looks like standard animation to me which is wtf??? Not even good or great just normal animation they use for every normal scene, from the second madara's coffin explode things should transform into movie or power arc animation, but there is still hope for good animation in the episode named "Uchiha Madara"

Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    Did anyone else notice that in the preview for the next episode...Kakashi slashed the fat Edo that was the owner of Samehada before Kisame? Didn't they already show him getting sealed in the episode with Sai and his drawing/sealing power? Maybe it wasn't that exact episode, but I thought they already showed him getting sealed nonetheless. So they just decided oh **** it we will just unseal him to seal him again?

I don't think he was sealed in that filler, I remember people saying on the episode where kakashi and guy went to go and back up naruto that there was 2 more of the swordsmen they had to seal, one was suigetsu's brother and kisame's master was the other.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I agree but if it was a choice out of weeks with no naruto at all or weeks with filler to make a gap between the anime and the manga I think fillers are better. 1) Because you can do what I do and just not watch them which is the same as not getting an episode to watch at all and 2) Because once in a while they produce an actually good filler which is something for the fans like the puppet one last week, I didn't watch it but a lot of people said it was a good watch.

It looks like standard animation to me which is wtf??? Not even good or great just normal animation they use for every normal scene, from the second madara's coffin explode things should transform into movie or power arc animation, but there is still hope for good animation in the episode named "Uchiha Madara"
    -3) They only lose about 30% of their viewers (in Japan) during fillers from what I've heard, so if I'm going to take a break either way I'd rather Pierrot do it in a way that they'll make more money in.

-Yeah I assume that the next episode will be mostly filler (Not bad filler, I'd prefer to call this "Original canon content" or something like that, which would be similar to the bits added into the Invasion of Pain arc). Hopefully the episode after that will have good animation, I assume we'll see the - "SPOILER" - Meteorite at the end of next episode, which is a problem with bad animation.

Things I expect to see from Madara:
    -Godly background music
    -Godly voice acting
    -Godly animation
    I pray to god that the animation in the episode preview is not how the Madara fight will be. I know a lot of people had issues with the Naruto vs Pain fight, but in all honesty that fight was great. It only had about 15 seconds of bits that were dodgy, compare that to the 2 and a half hours that it went for and you'll see that is nothing.

Last edited by Minagatachi; 07-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Minagatachi View Post
    -3) They only lose about 30% of their viewers (in Japan) during fillers from what I've heard, so if I'm going to take a break either way I'd rather Pierrot do it in a way that they'll make more money in.

-Yeah I assume that the next episode will be mostly filler (Not bad filler, I'd prefer to call this "Original canon content" or something like that, which would be similar to the bits added into the Invasion of Pain arc). Hopefully the episode after that will have good animation, I assume we'll see the - "SPOILER" - Meteorite at the end of next episode, which is a problem with bad animation.

Things I expect to see from Madara:
    -Godly background music
    -Godly voice acting
    -Godly animation
    I pray to god that the animation in the episode preview is not how the Madara fight will be. I know a lot of people had issues with the Naruto vs Pain fight, but in all honesty that fight was great. It only had about 15 seconds of bits that were dodgy, compare that to the 2 and a half hours that it went for and you'll see that is nothing.

Yh I don't mind when they add filler to cannon and fights which is a must as kishi does not draw every sword swing and movement in a battle the anime normally make up all that following kishi's panels, they normally do a good job let's hope they haven't lost their touch with all this filler lol.

What pisses me off sometimes is in the openings they always have good/great animation (not necessarily the current opening) so we know it can be done

I wonder what voice actor he will have and if it will just be Tobi's voice like in storm 3, I doubt that though it would be to weird. And I don't the animation will be godly because that madara fight lasts a long time unless they start with epic animation and at some point go to normal animation.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Yh I don't mind when they add filler to cannon and fights which is a must as kishi does not draw every sword swing and movement in a battle the anime normally make up all that following kishi's panels, they normally do a good job let's hope they haven't lost their touch with all this filler lol.

What pisses me off sometimes is in the openings they always have good/great animation (not necessarily the current opening) so we know it can be done

I wonder what voice actor he will have and if it will just be Tobi's voice like in storm 3, I doubt that though it would be to weird. And I don't the animation will be godly because that madara fight lasts a long time unless they start with epic animation and at some point go to normal animation.
    Planetary Devastation animation? lol....I actually really liked that episode, I don't know why so many people thought it was crap, the animation in that was awesome. It had to be, it was meant as a "godly" animation as someone said in a couple posts back, showing Naruto's speed and power and such. I just hope they do something cool like that with the Madara fight. Hell even the little part of the episode where the Kyuubi attacked Konoha in the flashback of Kushina, where it went all...I don't know, where it looked like a drawing, that was cool to.

And yeah you were right about Sai sealing previous Samehada owner dude, he sealed the helmet splitter in that episode..thought it was the other guy for some reason...although they did blow up fat dude in another episode...the one about pakura, i guess he escaped the explosion though or something.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Snuggling Asuna's breasts.

It'd have been a good episode to show off the power of the new swords he got, but, I guess that didn't happen.
    3.5/5 because it had lots of people getting pwned

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

1/5 . . . . . . yeah, the episode sucked. . . that's it. . .

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    1/5 . . . . . . yeah, the episode sucked. . . that's it. . .
    Haha true, the episode literally speaks for itself. Why didn't we stick with Kankuro and Chiyo? Could've had a decent Kimimaro focus episode.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus is Lord, Be born again,
    tomorrow might be too late

Fillers are over, thank God. I don't like fact kashi and other ppl apart madara was shown .

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When will this stupid f@cking filler ends!!!!

This is getting frustrating. I'm starting to dislike this anime. BullShiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

meh, it was bad even for a filler episode. there are much better characters and possible side-stories than Omoi, it was really boring. the only good thing about it was the preview.

1/5

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why did a lot of the kids look like child versions of other characters already in the anime? I saw a child Yamato and a child Sai and a child Karui and a child Samui.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

I give it a ZERO because there won't be episodes for TWO freaking WEEKS!

Academy Student
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This episode was the worst of all "War-Fillers" in my opinion. The animation style sucked (especially since the last episode looked amazing), the action was okay but Omoi's power was completely exaggerated (like yeah, there are 2000 of theose white guy, none of the fodder characters could handle it in any way but I'm somehow a main character so I'm fine), the locations were weird (why is there a giant budda statue anyway?) and the scene where Omoi sucked in the air from these bubbles was just dumb. Would be ironic if he killed his lifesaver with his lightning attack offscreen too...
    I am not hating against filler episodes in general, I actually like them if they fit in with the main story....but this one was simply a waste of time...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have no time nor will for
    commenting or replying, too
    busy with school, competitions
    and life. Go away.

It was good, although the previous one was better...

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1000000000 enemies 10000000000 sword swipes. ya good episode.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

rubbish chapter 0/5

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having Some Fun

I Liked this episode much, while seeing Omoi and his youth ninjas Heroic action while surviving

Page 2 of 2 « First 12