Status
    Jan 2012
    アニメ人生です

How long??

How long do you personally think it will take Kishi, to introduce the sage in naruto's, subconscious??? <THATS IF KISHI DECIDES TOO> Considering obito has now become the closest being to a god, surely something must happen to naruto, like the rest of kuramas chakra in 1-2 Chapters, and bam...!! rikudou appears?? So how many chapters do you guys think??

Status
    This user has no status.

Re: How long??

I don't think he needs to put the sage in there.

Naruto already has the bijuus' chakra. All he needs is to talk to them.

Status
    Jan 2012
    アニメ人生です

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I don't think he needs to put the sage in there.

Naruto already has the bijuus' chakra. All he needs is to talk to them.
    I Suppose, but wouldn't it make for an epic ending, the Sage giving naruto a little powerup to match obito's godlike shit?, But yeah, how will he speak to the beasts now? Unless he rips them from obito :/

Status
    Feb 2013
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

Sage story should be elaborated, however I don't think its necessary to revive him and make him fight.

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

I believe Naruto has to run out of Chakra or something, at the moment he'll be cornered. Like when he was younger and he ran out of Chakra, and Kyuubi's chakra came to live. Now I believe that when Kurama has lost all his chakra and Naruto too, a certain charka of Rikudou will be enabled and he'll talk with him.

And no way to not see Rikudou and a huge flashback with him when he fought Juubi and discovered ninjutsu. Without this happening, the Manga would be incomplete.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by Prime SAGE View Post
    Sage story should be elaborated, however I don't think its necessary to revive him and make him fight.
    No I think completly otherwise The Sage of six paths need to step in and solo/defeats/wipe floor with Juubi Jin Obito, so Obito's wankery will stop. I don't care whenever Kishi ressurect The Sage of six paths by plot no jutsu, making appearing from Nowhere or even make him fight by Naruto as The Sage reincarnation.

I reall want for Sage of six paths to show Juubito how much powerless he is in front of The Sage

So, Kishi introduce him how fast you can, I expect harish beating of Juubito and maybe Madara as well

SOSP Solo

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-04-2013 at 01:12 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    アニメ人生です

I Agree With both of you, but not to exactly revive him and fight, but to revive him and explain his knowledge on how the beast can be stopped when in a Human being, seeing as he's experienced it, Maybe teach naruto A Fuuinjutsu, Not rinngegan, as this would just wipe the whole - Sharingan > Rinnegan out of proportion. So yeah just to explain to naruto what happened.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Look at the Minato and Kushina chapter for a clue, they both appeared to Naruto at a critical point in the struggle,That seems to be Kishi style. So if Kishi repeats His own writhing style again it be when it looks like Obito is about to win over Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Awaiting another Zesto thread.
    :P

Obito will go on a rampage first and show the Shinobi Alliance " true despair ". This will kill most of the alliance and probably some prominent characters as well ( this is why I think the Kage's were brought back, just to get their shits pushed in again, but only harder and deeper than last time ).

Then Naruto should be able to meet the Sage if either Bee dies and gives up Gyuuki so he doesn't die, or Gyuuki somehow gives his chakra to Naruto just to meet the Sage. Give it 5 to 10 chapters, give or take.

Status
    Jun 2013
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Hopefully never. The Sage returning would be the worst possible deus ex machina. He cannot just come in and save the day. It is the heros that have to do have to do that. Anything else would be unsatisfying.