Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1. #1
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    While there has been a lot of talk of dislike for the series as a whole, most people blame it on Kish. It's either he is rushing, his current villains suck, plot no jutsu or just too many plot holes. Now not to say this is never the case, but it's not enough or at least the sole reason why the series may not seem as appealing to many users as it once did.

    The reason i also blame NB, is because users tend to take situations on of content and make everything a competition now. Before you either liked or disliked a character, now there is character hate. This hate has developed from extreme fanboys boosting their fave or someones fave constantly being pinned another character

    Now when we read the manga we read to see how it will benefit our favorite characters or harm those who rival or faves. Afterwards make threads all about this all day. This makes people dislike the chapter and eventually this hate for the series.

    This week was a good example. Obito fanbase was so ready to redeem their character but went overboard. This happens all the time, we now watch the series in relation to NB and not what initially made us love the series.

    That's my opinion at least.
     
         

  2. #2
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,121
    Location
    Illinois
    Stigmata
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    You make it sound like every single Naruto fan is on NB.
     
         

  3. #3
    .... I Sun I's Avatar
    Status
    I Sun I is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    270
    Location
    ....
    時々私猫にうんこに好
    き。
    ここにいる。。。
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Tottaly agree
     
         

  4. #4
    Everztar's Avatar
    Status
    Everztar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,184
    Location
    sweden
    The bird of paradise only
    alights on the hand that does
    not grasp.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Second Time i write this today...

    but i seriously don't think that more than 50% of the population here on NarutoBase are realizing that they're actually the ones making the series "suck"

    first of all... you get too overhyped about everything, when there's a new movie coming out... you're talking, making up theories and just from the 1 minute short trailers you expect to get too damn much action than Kishimoto & his team will come up with... and right after you read the last chapter... you come to this forum and talk about what you think will happen, and when that thing doesn't happen? well... you start saying that naruto sucks and what should've happened...

    seriously guys? i really hope there is people out there like me, whose still getting goosebumps from the manga, the anime and even the most recent movies? i think that is because... well sure i DO enjoy reading a lot of theories, and i got my favorites... and i have friends asking me to read and tell them what i think etcetc... and i really enjoy it... BUT WHAT I DON'T DO... is that i don't suck it up... and imagine that IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE TRUE, or THAT IT WILL HAPPEN FOR REAL... i'm just like; "Meh... ok could happen =) nice... but we'll have to see what Kishimoto decides"

    i remember when i played world of warcraft... and there was a new expansion coming out... i was hanging on the forums... and on mmochampion, reading, reading and reading... i wouldn't stop until i knew EVERYTHING about the next expansion... and i was so damn hyped and i just couldn't wait for the release... BUT when the expansion finally released... i quit playing because it was too booring, why was it booring? well simply because it felt like i had already finished the whole game, no surprises, no mobs that was amazing... i already knew all that... and for what? yes... i was too curious...

    i just want to tell you guys here on the NarutoBase, that take these theories with a grain of salt... and please try to not expect so damn much... i mean half of you wouldn't be surprised if Naruto got Rinnegan, because you think for 100% sure that he will achieve it... and the rest of the 50% (the ones i call "the NO-club" you guys would say the series sucks because it's scientifically impossible because your kindergarden teacher told you so or something like that?

    *** adding more information about the NO-club

    1. those who said that it was impossible that Obito would be Tobi... resulting with disgrace and shame.
    2. those who said that it was impossible for Minato to ever be ressurected and called peoples with other theories "retarded"
    3. those who still ways that Sasuke beat Itachi fair and square etc...

    however... i remember joining this forum a few months ago... to make friends, to read some fun theories... learning more about characters... and to get reminded of things that happened in the manga that i totally forgot about! and also... talk about random stuffs ofc!

    but i'm starting to notice that many of you guys are using this forum to come up with your own stories, your own ending with the series, what will happen and what won't... will bella choose Jacob or will bella choose Edward? will naruto get together with Hinata or will he choose Sakura? seriously guys... for the sake of naruto, and yourselves...

    DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM THE MANGA. and please don't come here ******** about your theory being invalid and that Kishimoto sucks...

    Masashi Kishimoto deserves a huuuuuuge amount of respect, nothing else.
     
         
    Last edited by Skorm; 07-04-2013 at 03:56 PM.

  5. #5
    x iiiMPerFeCT's Avatar
    Status
    x iiiMPerFeCT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,023
    Location
    Rengoku 煉獄
    犠牲の仙人
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    I believe in worship, in moderation.

    Sasuke is my favourite character and I love to discuss him, and I will defend my opinion to the end. But if i'm presented with evidence that shows he can be beat, I will accept it and move on with my life.

    People who jump the gun with terms like "Solo King" among the most used, are simply silly to me.

    I sort of agree that the fans are ruining the experience, but not enough to put me off the series.
     
         

  6. #6
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    You make it sound like every single Naruto fan is on NB.
    Obviously I'm referring to users on here, wtf?
     
         

  7. #7
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,271
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    only fanboys and bandwagoners dont like the manga
     
         

  8. #8
    Slave Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Wherever life takes me.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Narutobase is ruining the series? lol wtf.
     
         

  9. #9
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    only fanboys and bandwagoners dont like the manga
    They don't like it because there is a constant competition amongst users and their favorite character. Everyone has a favorite character and everyone dislikes a character
     
         

  10. #10
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,121
    Location
    Illinois
    Stigmata
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Obviously I'm referring to users on here, wtf?
    So you blame the 1,000 users who post here every day, as the reason Naruto has gotten bad? Alright.
     
         

  11. #11
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,104
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Nb is doing nothing dont blame the site but nb has become boring ...hot thread section was so fun .... Most guys hate for fun not seriously ..only kids do spam things ....
    I want hot thread section back
     
         

  12. #12
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
    Narutobase is ruining the series? lol wtf.
    As NB users, we (majority) now watch the series to see how this will benefit our favorite characters. Users rarely still watch it for the substance it carried.
     
         

  13. #13
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Nah, Kishi ruined it. End of story.
     
         

  14. #14
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrish View Post
    So you blame the 1,000 users who post here every day, as the reason Naruto has gotten bad? Alright.
    Of course Kish makes some mistakes, there is no denying that. But should this take away the joy of the series. Some people can solely dislike a chapter because 1)fave wasn't shown 2) someone they dislike was shown resulting in constant threads.

    It's a constant battle of who is batter amongst NB users. Never did i say the series itself was at it's all time high. Just think
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member KCMNaruto's Avatar
    Status
    KCMNaruto is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,356
    Location
    Poland
    I am here to restore Order
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Yeah I agree Obito's wankery is everywhere and they went overboard too much

    They try to prove that Juubi Jin Obito is on same level as Juubi Jin SOSP

    That laughable

    Juubi Jin SOSP >> Juubi Jin Obito, so guys can accept truth

    EDIT:

    But I still respect Obito's fans who were overjoyed and tried to reedem their character

    IMO Juubi Jin Obito got #2 place for sure
     
         
    Last edited by KCMNaruto; 07-04-2013 at 03:55 PM.

  16. #16
    Member Kaverian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Kaverian Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    38
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    I think you guys might be over analyzing it just a bit. First, every series is going to have fanboys and haters but to let their opinions make you feel like they are ruining the series is extreme. Secondly, give Kishi a break. Have any of you created an anime series that is loved by many? Even with the plot holes and everything else, you still continue to support the product. It's ok to voice your opinion, but put some thought into it.
     
         

  17. #17
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary777 View Post
    Nb is doing nothing dont blame the site but nb has become boring ...hot thread section was so fun .... Most guys hate for fun not seriously ..only kids do spam things ....
    I want hot thread section back
    Not the site, i should have said NB users. But i do understand your point.
     
         

  18. #18
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaverian Uchiha View Post
    I think you guys might be over analyzing it just a bit. First, every series is going to have fanboys and haters but to let their opinions make you feel like they are ruining the series is extreme. Secondly, give Kishi a break. Have any of you created an anime series that is loved by many? Even with the plot holes and everything else, you still continue to support the product. It's ok to voice your opinion, but put some thought into it.
    I'm not ripping Kish and i acknowledged that every has a dislike and like for a character. This setting, users use this to exploit that to an extreme that one is either on the defense of their fave or praising them to prove to others why their fave is so great. It's a constant competition
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Helikido's Avatar
    Status
    Helikido is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,825
    Location
    With Chuck Norris
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    most of us ***** and moan about the manga.

    most of the members are chilidren and children complain and cry about everything.

    That being said kishimoto has changed the manga in the past few chapters.


    1. giving minato a power that he couldnt possiably have learned

    2. almost allowing obito to be solo by kunai from kakashi

    3. restricting obito from whooping on most NV

    4. restricting madara from killing 5 kages+ anybody else

    5. Makeing hashirama near s06p level


    thats why most of us agree that kishimoto is fukin up, because he is letting the strongest ninjas in the manga atm

    be hanicaped into standing there and tradeing words
    He also makes amaturadu look weaker and weaker each manga... compare amaturadu when we first saw it back in naruto then now to sasukes. Big difference in power!
     
         

  20. #20
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: NB is ruining the series, not Kish!

    Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Yeah I agree Obito's wankery is everywhere and they went overboard too much

    They try to prove that Juubi Jin Obito is on same level as Juubi Jin SOSP

    That laughable

    Juubi Jin SOSP >> Juubi Jin Obito, so guys can accept truth
    Not just him, he is just the latest character boost so i used him as an example.

    Another example are Itachi and Minato fans. They can't seem to like the other character because their fave is constantly pinned against the other.

    Minato shows clones, instantly another VS of the two boosting the new feat
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •