Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[PROOF] kakashi can stop chibaku tensei easily

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING, ALL OFF-POINT POSTING AND RELATED POSTS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM

so to the basics

chibaku tensei is spherical gravitational core or in a layman's terms, a black ball of gravity....It has a very powerful gravitational pull, that it was able to pull out mountains, uproot trees, and made such a big dent in the earth.

but...

It can be destroyed, although with very powerful s-rank techs, but yes, it can be destroyed, like it was in the fight against kcm naruto, bee and itachi. For it to be destroyed, it has a physical form of some sort..because its impossible to destroy gravity, seeing its a force, a force can't be destroyed, but the cause of the force can, e.g if the moon is destroyed, there won't be sea tides, or if a car driving on the road is removed, there won't be any frictional force. so also when the black spherical orb is destroyed, there will be no gravitational pull..
    and also forces can't be felt, its the effect of the force that can be felt, e.g you don't feel gravity, you feel the effect of gravity, if you jump up, you fall back down. that is the effect of gravity

what exactly am i driving at ?....

Now that i have stressed my point on the ball having an actual physical form, and is not a force but causes a force(gravity), i can move on to the next point.
    kakashi uses kamui, and for all we know Kamui allows the user to transfer anything to another dimension. so using kamui, its possible to warp any object (of physical form) into another dimension, even jutsus, e.g rasenshuriken, katon jutsus, blast releases, particle style, have a physical form of some sort, because they can be touched and felt and are made of chakra which is ninjutsu, comprising of yin and yang (physical and mental) .
    Notice in the previous paragraph that i used " (of physical form)", this is because kamui won't be able to warp gravity, friction
    or magnetic forces.
    To put this simply, kamui can warp physical objects, and ninjutsu, but not forces (contact and non-contact). This means if pain wasn't using the "gravity causing orb" or "gravity defying orb" and was simply controlling gravity, using it to assemble rocks at a point, then it won't be the same story. The only way to get out of such predicament would be to kill pain, which would be 88% impossible in that situation.

where does this leave us?....

it simply means kakashi can warp the orb, since kamui warps any physical object or any substance with a physical/material nature , and the orb has a physical nature.

so then, why easily?...

the size of the object to be warped away is a major factor to consider when using kamui. The bigger the object, the more chakra consumed by the user. The orb in question is smaller than the size of a soccer ball. The present kakashi was able to warp the eight-tails, an object that small will put little or no strain on his chakra.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING, ALL OFF-POINT POSTING AND RELATED POSTS WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM

thank you!

Lelguy.
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [PROOF] kakashi can stop chibaku tensei easily

Yes, but that would depend on the actual size that Chinaku Tensei has reached.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan, you're the best.
    Souji, you da real MVP.
    Adachi, drink your coffee.

Agreement. Kamui used on a physical object that was destroyed by 3 S-Rank Techniques and is the size of a soccer ball, can be transported to the Kamui dimension and thus, removing it's gravitational effect on the land and targets.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you having girl problems, I
    feel bad for you son. I got 99
    problems but a bish ain't one.

He can warp it in its early stages. He said that with the Kyuubi chakra, he was able to warp things 3 times bigger than normal meaning he can warp something around 1/3 the size of the Hachibi so to speak. If Kakashi has intel then he definitely can warp the orb via Kamui. If he doesn't have intel, he runs the risk of taking too long to figure out the technique meaning he could have a larger object to warp and draining a lot of chakra from him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Plausible assuming that Kakashi is capable of making this realization in enough time to target it before it is protected by too much mass.

Otherwise Kakashi will spend too much or more of his chakra simply trying to Kamui stuff away to Kamui the actual orb.

For some reason I stepped in here thinking shinra tensei which I was thinking no way, but Chibaku tensei is plausible.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My name is Maito Gai

Come on it's immobile and asking to be warped.
    kamui can easily warp chibaku tensei when the black sphere start forming.

Kamui is the perfect counter for it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    He can warp it in its early stages. He said that with the Kyuubi chakra, he was able to warp things 3 times bigger than normal meaning he can warp something around 1/3 the size of the Hachibi so to speak. If Kakashi has intel then he definitely can warp the orb via Kamui. If he doesn't have intel, he runs the risk of taking too long to figure out the technique meaning he could have a larger object to warp and draining a lot of chakra from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Plausible assuming that Kakashi is capable of making this realization in enough time to target it before it is protected by too much mass.

Otherwise Kakashi will spend too much or more of his chakra simply trying to Kamui stuff away to Kamui the actual orb.

For some reason I stepped in here thinking shinra tensei which I was thinking no way, but Chibaku tensei is plausible.
    they said right ^
    coz if he had info then he can wrap it up otherwise he would have to kamui bigger object

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When you're sad and
    lonely, you can only count on
    money" Kakuzu the wisest
    man.

If kakashi warps the ORB yes... and i think he has enough speed for it.. so i agree

If kakashi is too late and has to warp the whole jutsu, then it just depends on the size, kakashi's maxim is 2/3 of the hachibi

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is a status

Yeah it would work but wouldn't it have the gravitational pulll in kamui dimension then?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

1) Kakashi had kurama's chakra when he warped gyuki

2) The strain from cbt comes from the massive attractive force which pulls the boulders, if kakashi warps the core away, nagato can simply make another one

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In the early stages chibaku tensei moves quickly and picks up dirt at the same time before it settles. It's going to be hard to lock on and warp it when it's on the move and he has to concentrate more on larger targets.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the 60s

Theoretically yes it would work, but it all depends on size, movement, and also theres the fact that Chibaku Tensei would totally screw up the Kamui dimension and add a strong gravitational pull to every single warp ever done afterwords.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    Can we say 2/3 Hachibi since he warped in and then back out