Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Hey NarutoBasers
    I believe that Katsuyu and White Zetsu are alike

    Can form countless amounts of clone
    Can be used as a human body glue (eww)
    No blood.
    Extremely durable.
    In a sense they use simular jutsu but differently and Katsuyu maybe be able to do this if her master wanted.
    (Zetsu absorbs chakra) & (Katsuyu channels chakra and heals).
    Their are other connection too, like the color, and the substance they are made off. How they can reform into a bigger entity...but I won't post them all.

    Maybe this connects Hashirama to the slugs more, and it wouldn't be too far fetched for his Sage mode to be that of the slug.
     
         
    Last edited by FemmeFatale; 07-04-2013 at 04:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Lelguy.
    Status
    Edinburgh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    232
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Was Katsuyu ever dead?

    Also, White Zetsu could've technically just used the mayfly technique after he was struck with Amaterasu.
     
         

  3. #3
    Member GOD2U's Avatar
    Status
    GOD2U is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    the truth in life resides in
    perception.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Great catch. Its either slug sage mode or sun sage mode. The symbolism between his sage mode markings correlate with buddhist symbols for the sun. But we won't know until kishi puts it in the manga.
     
         

  4. #4
    Emikơ's Avatar
    Status
    Emikơ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    bmth♥
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    It's most likely a Slug Sage :/ The symbol is like the slug's eyes idk..
     
         

  5. #5
    King of Heroes TheEvilOne's Avatar
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    11,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    If nobody hates you, you are
    doing something wrong...
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Katsuyu is immune to physical damage ( tanked the Cho Shinra Tensei ), Zetsu isn't. ( Sakura oneshotted him )
     
         

  6. #6
    Light of the World. Pervert Kira's Avatar
    Status
    Pervert Kira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    There will be another time.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    It feels so wrong . i mean hashirama , one of the most badass shinobi that ever lived has the sage mode of a slug . Coudn't he find any other animal . Seriously a slug
    It suits tsunade and maybe sakura but hashi - no way.
    Although your theory seems possible but i don't it to be true :P.
     
         

  7. #7
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    Katsuyu is immune to physical damage ( tanked the Cho Shinra Tensei ), Zetsu isn't. ( Sakura oneshotted him )
    Actually he was able to withstand 2 of Sakura punches. But she has inhuman strength so she doesn't count, but Im sure that if she punches mini katsuyu a couple of time, she poofs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaCuol View Post
    It's most likely a Slug Sage :/ The symbol is like the slug's eyes idk..
    Yeah i think so too, and eww slugs dont have eyes, that would be gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD2U View Post
    Great catch. Its either slug sage mode or sun sage mode. The symbolism between his sage mode markings correlate with buddhist symbols for the sun. But we won't know until kishi puts it in the manga.
    Yeah i liked the sun theory too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edinburgh View Post
    Was Katsuyu ever dead?

    Also, White Zetsu could've technically just used the mayfly technique after he was struck with Amaterasu.
    I dont think Katsuyu can die, because she is but a fraction of a whole
     
         

  8. #8
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by spandi View Post
    It feels so wrong . i mean hashirama , one of the most badass shinobi that ever lived has the sage mode of a slug . Coudn't he find any other animal . Seriously a slug
    It suits tsunade and maybe sakura but hashi - no way.
    Although your theory seems possible but i don't it to be true :P.
    It is Janken aka Rock Paper Scissors: Toad, Snake, Slug
     
         

  9. #9
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by spandi View Post
    It feels so wrong . i mean hashirama , one of the most badass shinobi that ever lived has the sage mode of a slug . Coudn't he find any other animal . Seriously a slug
    It suits tsunade and maybe sakura but hashi - no way.
    Although your theory seems possible but i don't it to be true :P.
    It's not so bad though, Slugs are peaceful and gentle like the Senju, but also strong of body like the Senju. And the Uchia probably has something with snakes (which is symbolic of their personality and element) and Slugs> Snakes. But Slugs are actually bad ass and creppy, imagine what the orginal Katsuyu can do, I imagine her like the Grand Elder Guru.
     
         

  10. #10
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    false

    FemmeFatale has no thoughts
     
         

  11. #11
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    nice similarities and comparisons baby cherry blossom .. it makes sense and affiliates them together.
    non of the hokages have shown sage mode yet ... wonder if any of them needs it. theyre close to sage mode though.
    Jiraiya & Orochimaru have done it.. I don't know if Orochimaru counts as sage mode , but he does for me..
     
         

  12. #12
    The Adonis the big boss's Avatar
    Status
    the big boss is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    7,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like plants. plants are
    asexual, and can reproduce by
    budding. dat photosynthesis.
    dat Plant reproductive
    morphology. dat flora.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    nice similarities and comparisons baby cherry blossom .. it makes sense and affiliates them together.
    non of the hokages have shown sage mode yet ... wonder if any of them needs it. theyre close to sage mode though.
    Jiraiya & Orochimaru have done it.. I don't know if Orochimaru counts as sage mode , but he does for me..

    hashirama ?
     
         

  13. #13
    Nami-san you are kawaii <3 Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is online now
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Australia GMT+10
    Posts
    23,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    As another semester commences
    , I disappear once more into
    the sunset
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by FemmeFatale View Post
    Hey NarutoBasers
    I believe that Katsuyu and White Zetsu are alike

    Can form countless amounts of clone
    Can be used as a human body glue (eww)
    No blood.
    Extremely durable.
    In a sense they use simular jutsu but differently and Katsuyu maybe be able to do this if her master wanted.
    (Zetsu absorbs chakra) & (Katsuyu channels chakra and heals).
    Their are other connection too, like the color, and the substance they are made off. How they can reform into a bigger entity...but I won't post them all.

    Maybe this connects Hashirama to the slugs more, and it would be too far fetched for his Sage mode to be that of the slug.
    Hmm, didn't really make the connection before. But yes, this is plausible ^_^
     
         

  14. #14
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    I like this thought, it does make sense that katsuyu & zetsu share similar traits.

    Wait, your last line says that it would be too farfetched, do you mean it wouldnt? Because i'm almost positive that he is & this supports it
     
         

  15. #15
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by the big boss View Post
    false

    FemmeFatale has no thoughts
    Aww, I do sooo/
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    nice similarities and comparisons baby cherry blossom .. it makes sense and affiliates them together.
    non of the hokages have shown sage mode yet ... wonder if any of them needs it. theyre close to sage mode though.
    Jiraiya & Orochimaru have done it.. I don't know if Orochimaru counts as sage mode , but he does for me..
    Thanks, and orochimaru neck thingy had me convinced that he was an imperfect sage snake thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by - Lightning - View Post
    Hmm, didn't really make the connection before. But yes, this is plausible ^_^
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I like this thought, it does make sense that katsuyu & zetsu share similar traits.

    Wait, your last line says that it would be too farfetched, do you mean it wouldnt? Because i'm almost positive that he is & this supports it
    Yeah, they do. And I mean't wouldn't sorry.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member kishiuzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    kishiuzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Future
    Posts
    3,106
    Post Thanks / Like
    “This thing, what is it in
    itself, in its own
    constitution? What is its
    substance and material?”
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    maybe because of tsunade's chakra . she's an senju right . at least half .
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    magus zeal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,763
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    not gonna lie i hate every theory/statement you have
     
         

  18. #18
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyuga Compound
    Posts
    16,372
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    This is an extremely good catch. I suppose this may strengthen the possibility of Slug Sage Art.
     
         

  19. #19
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by kishiuzumaki View Post
    maybe because of tsunade's chakra . she's an senju right . at least half .
    Yeah, Tsunade is a Senju,
    Quote Originally Posted by magus zeal View Post
    not gonna lie i hate every theory/statement you have
    Awww, Im sorry to hear that
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    This is an extremely good catch. I suppose this may strengthen the possibility of Slug Sage Art.
    Thank you.
     
         

  20. #20
    green is love paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    edge of time
    Posts
    13,335
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Good catch i never thought of that.
     
         

  21. #21
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Femme Fatale Has A Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    Good catch i never thought of that.
    Thanks Boo Kitten
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •