Status
    Mar 2013
    i n a c t i v e

Becoming the Hokage

This is not a Rant, or Character Bashing. I am not hating on anyone, this is just what I believe.

Introduction

In the past chapters, sasuke, and others said they wanted to become Hokage. Do you really think you have what it takes to become hokage.

People have had ideas for different Hokage

Naruto - This entire manga has been centered around him wanting to become hokage and prove himself. He has good leadership skills. He is unbiased and sticks to his ninja way. Also, he is a very, very strong ninja. Expendable.

Sasuke - Good intellect, analytical ability. Great fighter, able to protect the village.

Sakura - Strong, good will, sensible.

Shikamaru - Great intellect, maybe one of the smartest people in this manga, he has great tactical skills, but he is very lazy, but this could change with this circumstance.

Shino - Good analytical abilities.

Kiba - ...I got nothing

Becoming Hokage

It is not the one who is hokage with be acknowledged by everyone, but the one who is acknowledged by everyone will become hokage.

Who do you think would become the most recognized...

Analyze

Naruto: He is a member of Team Kakashi and Konoha 11, this team helped with key missions to protect the Village. He has also helped establish an pre-war arc alliance with sunagakure, since he was one of gaara's close friends. Great feats during the war. Expended himself with clones, defeated many important foes. He used his sense of bad will to help find disguised zetsu. He rescued many people and helped turn the tide of the war in the alliances favor. He has never hated anyone, even though everyone hated him. He has a great ninja way which centers around helping others over come their hate, clensing them so that they can see clearly. He liked to help everyone. Even some foes. More feats will be seen in later chapters.

Sasuke: He was know as the Genius of the Uchiha clan. He helped with key missions along with Team Kakashi when he was younger. He later left to seek revenge on his brother for the massacre of his clan. Later learned why he did it. Vowed to destroy his village. Attack on the Kage Summit, this was mostly defence, he only wanted Danzo, but other Kage tried to deal with him. He killed the 6th Hokage Candidate, which even though it was traitorous, it was logical and it benefited his village. He also killed some allied Samurai but who gives a ****. Later turned sides again. He, along with Orochimaru and Taka helped the alliance. They revived the Hokage, this played a key role in the war. He helped with the onslaught of the Juubi clones. Many chilling things have been seen in the last few chapters about him. Things like this.

More feats will come with the later chapters.

Sakura: She has a good standing. She helped heal many shinobi, while also help to combat the Zetsu intruders who disguised themselves as shinobi. She is now one of the best medical shinobi, she had an apprenticeship under the 5th Hokage, who was probably one of the best Med-nin of all time. She has great chakra control, which rivals even her teach Tsunade. She has knowledge on village affairs. She is the reason Gaara's older brother is alive. A debt that still hasn't been repayed. She was part of the mission that brought Gaara back. When she was younger she belonged to Team Kakashi, she helped with key missions and did her part. After Sasuke left, readers started to see her in a bad way. Her blind love for Sasuke messed up her missions in the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Even now she still shows signs of attachment, and blind love. She has attachment problems and is emotionally unstable.

She also has a great summon, that is able to heal shinobi, even from the brink of death. More feats will come in later chapters, hopefully.

Shikamaru: A good intellectual and strategic shinobi. He is unbiased and has a good, clear understanding of right and wrong. He would be able to make good decision, he can analyze the consequences, good and bad, of a decision. I believe he has the intellect of a hokage, but not the Power, and strength. But he uses his intellect to the best of his abilities, putting brains over bronze. For example, he killed Hidan.

I see him more as a Person in comparison of a President of a country. He runs the country, makes decisions for it, and helps destribute military force when needed. But he lacks the Strength of a hokage. He doesn't have the strength to protect his village, on his own. If the time came he would not be able to 1v1 other Kage level shinobi. But he does have other shinobi to do that for him I guess... This is the reason why I see him more as an adviser, then a hokage. But he does have the balls to step up to the plate and fullfill his duties.

Shino: Great analytical abilities. He is very intellectual, like shikimaru. He was able to defeat Torune, and help with saving many lives, even though it wasn't canon. Again, I believe this candidate is not Kage level. I do not want to underrate him, but his bugs might not be enough to handle many Kage level shinobi... but he would find a way to get his bugs to you, and once he does that, you are done for.

Kiba: ...He was only jealous, he doesn't deserve to be on this list...

Conclusion

Naruto: Great, maybe the best standing to become Hokage

Sasuke: Neutral

Sakura: Good

Shikimaru: Good

Shino: Neutral

Kiba:

Last edited by amarusboobs; 07-04-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    This user has no status.

Re: Becoming the Hokage

Kiba doesn have much panel time IMO. overall,Kiba is good and humourous!

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Naruto and Sakura are the top candidates

Sakura just healed the whole alliance.. O_o.
    She has more knowledge on village affairs, lets not forget shes the reason Gaara's older brother is alive. << A debt that still hasn't been repayed. She was part of the mission that brought Gaara back.
    She was also, the second in charge for medical ninja after Shizune.
    Sakura probably has the most respect by other ninja out of the K11 besides Naruto of course.

Sasuke doesn't even come close to Naruto and Sakura. O_o.

Shikamaru lacks the will of a leader, he lacks the "fire". Hes a better adviser like his father.

Status
    Mar 2013
    i n a c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Naruto and Sakura are the top candidates

Sakura just healed the whole alliance.. O_o.
    She has more knowledge on village affairs, lets not forget shes the reason Gaara's older brother is alive. << A debt that still hasn't been repayed. She was part of the mission that brought Gaara back.
    She was also, the second in charge for medical ninja after Shizune.
    Sakura probably has the most respect by other ninja out of the K11 besides Naruto of course.

Sasuke doesn't even come close to Naruto and Sakura. O_o.

Shikamaru lacks the will of a leader, he lacks the "fire". Hes a better adviser like his father.

Exactly what I said, minus Sakura feats.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

lol poor Kiba but it's true

Status
    Apr 2013
    Everything's a joke.

I say naruto is the best for the position . After him Sasuke then (but the dude is emo as hell and goes crazy, but hes over that now i guess) , then shikamaru ( great intellect , not enough power but still ) , then shino ( hes too underrated , if he had got some more character development , he could have been awesome ) , then sakura ( katsuyu the best advantage in protecting the village , other than that punches won't get shit done, and not emotionally stable , cries a lot , gets in trouble , always has to be saved )

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Naruto is the best candidate, he can create clones to deal with important missions while sitting at his desk in konoha, or vice versa

But idk if there will even be countries after this, feels like the nation is going to completely unite at the end with naruto as the figurehead.

Status
    Mar 2013
    i n a c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Naruto is the best candidate, he can create clones to deal with important missions while sitting at his desk in konoha, or vice versa

But idk if there will even be countries after this, feels like the nation is going to completely unite at the end with naruto as the figurehead.
    This made me smile

Status
    May 2013
    What's coming to you tommorow

Did everybody forget about Mr.Konohamaru

Status
    Mar 2013
    i n a c t i v e

Quote Originally Posted by Javaweb View Post
    Did everybody forget about Mr.Konohamaru
    I was refering to K11, and no, he has been acknowledged, but come on, he's like 12.

Status
    May 2011
    Lêt thý wíll bë døñê

Sakura healed the whole 80,000 alliance? Which chapter?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Thread Killer

Naruto is the only option.
    Kakashi doesn't really want it.
    Shikamaru isn't powerful enough.
    Its not even decided if Sasuke can come back to the village let alone become hokage.
    Sakura isn't powerful enough or stable enough.
    Shino is too weak and forgettable.
    Gai doesn't want to do it.
    Everyone else is essentially fodder.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Kuroko's Basketball <3

..well Kiba do have a dog xD if kiba becomes hokage kiba is gonna wear the hokage costume and akamaru is going to wear the hat ahaha. The one who is the most acknowledged at the moment is definetly Naruto because of the pain arc & they call him hero.. So based on what Itachi said, Naruto is the hokage right now lol