Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

一方通行 Accelerator

"I want absolute Power!"

基本情報|Basic Information
    Name: 一方通行 Accelerator
    Nickname: ライト - Light | Accelerator
    Clan: Yuki
    Appearance: Accelerator appears as a skinny teenager and has pale skin, moppy white hair and red eyes. His ability also has an affect on his hormones, as he stated in both the novel and manga series that it was because of his power he has "...this genderless body," although there is definite evidence stated throughout the series that he is a boy. When Last Order asked him "Then are you male or female?" he gave the equivocal answer, "Can't you tell?" He is shown to have a slim, androgynous body, a bathing scene depicted him as bare-chested and obviously male.
    He also seems to have an affinity for black and white-themed clothing. He changes his initial clothing from a black shirt with white striped patterns to a white shirt with V patterns. He starts wearing a choker-style electrode to aid him with mobility, computation and communication, although he states that it makes up for less than half of his former calculation abilities, and uses a cane.

When he is enraged or excited such as when fighting a strong or amusing opponent e.g Kamijou Touma during their first encounter, he breaks into a wide grin and laughs, giving him a maniacal and sadistic appearance.

Personality:Due to the potential of his ability, Accelerator has been targeted by assassins and researchers throughout his life. As a result, he believes only in power and trusts no one. While fighting, he invokes fear and has a sadistic tone. He willingly joins the SISTER experiment to gain a reputation as the most powerful and feared psychic so that no one would dare be foolish enough to challenge him and won't hesitate to kill any who get in his way. The Sisters' memories of his behavior during the experiment may suggest that he is, in a way, a pacifist; because his power won't disappear, the only way he sees an end to the fighting is to be so strong and sadistic that no one would dare to raise a finger against him. He even seems to attempt to frighten the Sisters out of fighting or otherwise encourage them to refuse their battles.

Aiwass has also commented on the differences between Touma and Accelerator – stating how Accelerator craves for the wholesomeness of being a 'hero' like Touma, even to the point that he declared himself evil because he believes he cannot reach that level. He is someone that tries hard to redeem himself.

Accelerator was shown to often underestimate his enemies earlier in the series, which led to his loss against Touma. However, after nearly being killed by Kihara Amata and fighting Komaba Ritoku, he no longer underestimates his enemies.

村の情報|Village Info.
    Village of Birth: Kirigakure no sato
    Village of Alliance: Amegakure no sato
    ランクチャクラ情報|Rank & Chakra Info.
    Ninja Rank: Unofficial Sage
    Specialty:
    • Wind Release
    • Water Release
    • Taijutsu

Elements:
    • Water Release
    • Lightning Release
    • Wind Release
    • Fire Release
    • Earth Release
    • Arid Release
    • Ice Release

Your Ninjutsu:
    • Ninjutsu - Mastered
    • Taijutsu - Mastered
    • Genjutsu - Mastered
    • Kenjutsu - Mastered
    • Glacier Style- Mastered
    • Snakes - Needs Training
    • Kites - Matered
    • Kung Fu - Mastered
    • ZX-Busters - Mastered

背景情報|Background Info.
    History:

Born in the village of Kirigakure, a young man with silver/Grey hair. No one knows his real name, only that he's a member of Amegakure and goes by the name “Accelerator”. He resides in the village filled with Valentines, though he is not one. He was a Yuki, a cold blooded Yuki. Not much is known about this young man, due to him being closed in; a freak of nature. He only thrives to kill, nothing else. He's not a big fan of the word “comrade” as, he... is a loner. He prowls through the village of Amegakure, Killing whomever he sees fit and is ready to die. Another “Normal” morning in the Village of Ame, but things were too quit. It was raining like always, yet no sounds of chaos... Something was wrong. The village where the Criminal Organization, Akatsuki housed their main base was docile. No loud noises, No LoK roaming around, no -Vision- in the tavern. Seems Akatsuki has left the building. Not too fond of his clan-mates as his clan is from a different village, Accelerator went to the clan base to see the Valentine head, Vincent. Walking into the door, the “Black Dog” Kuroh was standing there with his sword un-sheathed. Accelerator had no intent of fighting, but Kuroh pushed. No matter what Accelerator said, Kuroh wouldn't let him pass. But why? Why you ask? Because... he wasn't there, Vincent was no longer in Ame.

To Be Continued...

他人|Other

Wind Release: Accelerator is exceptionally gifted at wind release, having it both as a specialty and first affinity he can perform earth jutsu with faster handseals.

Weapons: Accelerator carries a variety of weapons. In his ninja pouch, he carries shuriken, kunai, explosive tags, flash and smoke bombs, ninja wire, and all the other items essential for a ninja. Accelerator also carries two folded Windmill Shuriken in his jacket pocket. He also carries a basic katana into many of his fights. The basic ninja tools are concealed in multiple pockets and pouches located around his waist. He wears his signature gloves into all battles.

• Senbon Shower: releases a hailing "shower" of senbon. It cannot be dodged by moving away since the needles cover a wide area in all directions, controlled by chakra. Although the needles are said to be able to pierce a five millimeter thick steel sheet, they can still be blocked by a powerful enough shield. Medical ninja can dip their senbon with poison to increase their lethality.

(Jouro Senbon) - Sprinkling Needles
      Type: Attack
      Range: Short-Mid
      Chakra Cost: 15
      Damage Points: 30
      Description: After hurling their umbrella into the air, the user will unleash a torrent of needles. Using their chakra they can guide these needles towards their opponent.

• Shield: The cover of the umbrella is made up of metallic threads, capable of defending against weak physical attacks and projectiles.

• Added Modification: Wires, the rib-cage of the umbrella could be modified to shoot out wires from the end. This could be used to bind targets.

Water Release: Accelerator's first affinity is Suiton. Because of his intense training with Coyote, Accelerator can perform water techniques with one.

主題歌や|Theme Song and Background Music:

戦い|Battles
    Won: N/A
    Lost: N/A

注釈|Notes

~Approved~

Last edited by Reborn; 07-18-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Re: 一方通行 Accelerator

Thanks >_>. I posted twice. TIme to go bug a mod.

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

You forgot to add this:

-Improved transformation abilities.
    -Ability to passively absorb senjutsu, although only sufficient to source the chakra for the modes used in this style.
    -Due to the senjutsu chakra regulating around the user at all times, his physical strength and durability increases (+15 damage to all taijutsu)as well as ninjutsu abilities (+10 damage to all ninjutsu).
    - Due to training with natural energy, the clan has the ability to detect living things through their life force.
    - The clan are naturally more resilient than normal humans and as such have a high resistance to toxins and pathogenic matter, aswell as longer lifespans

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

「Nice bio Light」

Status
    Jun 2012
    I swear to drunk I'm not God

What are you dropping? .-.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Cibah.

Valentine clan sure does look like Jugo's ._.

Status
    May 2013
    Denial

I love this .

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

From what anime is this character?

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Nice biography, and also Valentine clan. ;D

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

@ Kuroh: Railgun S and, Toau majutsu no index

Status
    Apr 2013
    Ψ In the Five Forks Ψ

You can't have jugo's clan abilities on a custom bio...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

It's an approved CC, so yea. Pipe down ^^

Status
    May 2012
    Real life... Pshh..

one if the best charcters ever :3

Status
    I bet i'm older and wiser than
    you are.

Nice "Accelerator" bio Didn't think much people liked him though. Regardless, nice!!

Status
    Apr 2013
    ///

Nice bio

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Thanks man u_u