Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please clarify various things about ch. 637

In the "Obito breaking from Madara's control was implied." thread, BlastIt says
    Willpower/Resolve is an overlooked factor. Thats the same reason Minato/Kushina can still talk to baby Naruto even after getting impaled by Kurama. Its also the reason why Jiraiya practically resurrected himself even after getting stab in the back several times by Nagato. Great thread
    1. I go with the idea that Obito's willpower and Hashi's cells prevented him from dying as a sacrifice for the Rinne Tensei. But if that wasn't the case, how do you think Obito survived?

2. If Edo Madara was able of having Obito be the sacrifice for the Rinne Tensei and Madara was resurrected, would that mean that Madara's soul in his Edo Tensei form leaves Edo Madara and moves to the actual Madara, or does it mean that there would be an Edo Madara and Madara's real body?

3. Also, what I don't get is, even if an Edo clone is immortal, couldn't Edo Madara just do self-sacrifice to resurrect his actual body and not need Obito as the sacrifice?

4. If Black Zetsu was incapacitated by Choujouro's sword and White Zetsu is dead, how is there, how were both in forming Obito's head (the part when Obito said "Sensei")?

5. Similarly, how was it before the above happened that Obito's face shifted from having the Obito and Spiral Zetsu form to the Obito and Black Zetsu form?

As shown from last chapter, when Obito was yelling about his body, it appears that Black Zetsu was beginning to emerge.

6. Did Obito become the Juubi jinchuuriki because the Juubi broke out of the torii gate and then bonded with Obito (probably off panel for a moment because we don't see Obito jumping towards the Juubi and offering his body to it)?

That weird thing after the panel of the Juubi arms grabbing Naruto and Sasuke might be the Juubi merging with Oibto.

7. From ch. 467.

If the Juubi was such strong chakra that the Rikudou Sennin had to use the last of his strength to use Banbutsu Souzou to divide the Juubi into the Bijuu and used his Chibaku Tensei to seal the Juubi into the moon, even for the Sage, that would require using chakra on a level that probably kill even an EMS/Mokuton/Rinnegan-wielding Madara from using. Even with these 3 mighty jutsu, Madara still couldn't hold a candle against the Sage.

I think the Sage in part sealed the Juubi away because even his body couldn't handle that much chakra.

I think that the Sage having the Juubi in his body would eventually be too much even for him to carry. If that's the case, even if all 9 Bijuu were completely sealed into the Gedo Mazou, why would Obito and Madara think that they could control it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Please clarify various things about ch. 637

All along, I've thought that Madara/Obito would try and become its jinchuuriki, but fail to control it. So the final battle of the series would be Naruto (as the sage) versus the pure evil that is the Juubi.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.

you need to re-read the manga, and then wait for the next chapter...thats all im gonna say.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lukaria, I read the chapter yesterday. I am asking for people's opinions/theories/assumptions/speculations. That shouldn't be too hard to do.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey im just as confused as u r but i dont think the juubi was too much to bear for SO6P. no matter how strong the SO6P was he wasn't immortal and when he was about to die (of old age probably) the juubi would be free and destroy the world....so the sage had no choice but split him up. obito had an advance type of body so he can survive after pierced by a raikiri.....i think if the renni tensie occured the edo madara will become alive....he will become a complete body and the cracks on the body and the black eyes will become normal.
    the part where obito became the jin is still a mystery. how the hell was he able to get to the juubi when he was inside a freakin barrier!!! that is all

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hataraku Maou-Sama Fan

I understood the chapter less than you

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
    In the "Obito breaking from Madara's control was implied." thread, BlastIt says

1. I go with the idea that Obito's willpower and Hashi's cells prevented him from dying as a sacrifice for the Rinne Tensei. But if that wasn't the case, how do you think Obito survived?

2. If Edo Madara was able of having Obito be the sacrifice for the Rinne Tensei and Madara was resurrected, would that mean that Madara's soul in his Edo Tensei form leaves Edo Madara and moves to the actual Madara, or does it mean that there would be an Edo Madara and Madara's real body?

3. Also, what I don't get is, even if an Edo clone is immortal, couldn't Edo Madara just do self-sacrifice to resurrect his actual body and not need Obito as the sacrifice?

4. If Black Zetsu was incapacitated by Choujouro's sword and White Zetsu is dead, how is there, how were both in forming Obito's head (the part when Obito said "Sensei")?

5. Similarly, how was it before the above happened that Obito's face shifted from having the Obito and Spiral Zetsu form to the Obito and Black Zetsu form?

As shown from last chapter, when Obito was yelling about his body, it appears that Black Zetsu was beginning to emerge.

6. Did Obito become the Juubi jinchuuriki because the Juubi broke out of the torii gate and then bonded with Obito (probably off panel for a moment because we don't see Obito jumping towards the Juubi and offering his body to it)?

That weird thing after the panel of the Juubi arms grabbing Naruto and Sasuke might be the Juubi merging with Oibto.

7. From ch. 467.

If the Juubi was such strong chakra that the Rikudou Sennin had to use the last of his strength to use Banbutsu Souzou to divide the Juubi into the Bijuu and used his Chibaku Tensei to seal the Juubi into the moon, even for the Sage, that would require using chakra on a level that probably kill even an EMS/Mokuton/Rinnegan-wielding Madara from using. Even with these 3 mighty jutsu, Madara still couldn't hold a candle against the Sage.

I think the Sage in part sealed the Juubi away because even his body couldn't handle that much chakra.

I think that the Sage having the Juubi in his body would eventually be too much even for him to carry. If that's the case, even if all 9 Bijuu were completely sealed into the Gedo Mazou, why would Obito and Madara think that they could control it?
    Okay..let me answer..

question 1: Will be explained next chapter. Could be his will to survive, but then again, apprently, Obito was able to overcome Madara's will with his own, which is why Obito is still alive, and Madara is still in his revived state.

question 2: I think that since the edo tensei no longer applies to Madara so to speak, and knowing how things happen in Naruto, that would probably be the only reason why he would be revived in his current body.

question 3: I think the justu requires giving ones life to revive another, otherwise, that probably would have happened by now.

question 4: Black Zetsu is a product of Madara's will. Im assuming since Zetsu was created by Madara throught he use of Hashirama's cells, then he can transfer his will by any means. Meaning, he can activate his chakra and bring out his will through any of the zetsu, even the one inside Obito. Madara even stated that the black zetsu is a much weaker version of himself, if he wanted, he could make all the zetsu turn black. He may sense the one in Orochimaru and forece orochimaru to revive him, and reseal the Hokage.

question 5: refer to above^ The black zetsu began to take over his body.

question 6: Somehow, the Juubi was sucked up into Obito somehow maybe by using Kamui in some way, which will be explained in upcoming chapters.

question 7: The sage had sealed the entire Juubi inside of him and became the 1st Jinchuuriki. Before he died, he split the chakra and the body, sealing the body in the moon (Gedo Mazo) and the chakra amongst the earth ( 9 tailed beasts).

BTW...those werent the Juubi's arms grabbing Naruto and Sasuke. That was Kurama's arms grabbing Minato and Sasuke away from being sucked in.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Against All Authority

Obito managed to control 7, bijus i dont think juubi would be such a problem.