Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Two things I would like to point out

1- People always ask why is it that Kakashi or Obito hasn't gotten blind. Yes it's true MS makes you go blind eventually but it was never stated how fast you go blind. People think just because Sasuke went blind quickly that's how it works for all MS's. NO Itachi had his MS for years. He was gradually losing his eye sight but he never went blind. Why is that? Because he knows the toll Amaterasu takes on his eyes it's meant to be a last resort technique. And only used as such. Like an idiot Sasuke spammed it so of course he went blind quickly.

2- Kamui is a different type of technqiue from Amaterastu it's not as powerful so of course it wouldn't take as much as a huge blow to Obito's eyes. Kamui is meant to be used alot it would be idiotic for it to make the user go blind quickly . Basically what I'm saying is the more powerful the technique the more of a toll it takes on the users eyes.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

People who state that Obito started this war cause he was friendzoned couldn't be more wrong. Yea I know Obito told Kakashi "It was because you let rin die" but I don't think he meant that genuinely, that was probably the start of his current path but it's not the soul reason why he is the way he is. He said it himself even when he was kid that he was gonna crush the ninja system. And when he was fighting Kakashi in the Kamui dimension he said "You think I started this whole war because of you(Kakashi) and rin alone? Don't flatter yourself" It's the ninja system itself that makes him sick. He had the same thought process as Nagato. If he wanted to see Rin so badly he just would've had Kabuto edo tensai her back to life.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Re: Two things I would like to point out

I agree on both accounts, only for the first part i also think that senju dna plays a factor in the blindness as well.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quite true. Although its MUCH more entertaining when people ask you what Naruto's plots about and you respond with "So theres this war going on because some kid got friendzoned..."

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Basically only those 3 main techniques makes a MS user go blind.

Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

You forgot Obito had Hashi Cells..... and Hashi cells seemingly enhances Sharingan powers and reduces the toll taken. Example: KA CD reduction.

Also while I agree on Obito's motivation but your wrong about that edo tensei thing, Sasuke loved his clan and his brother but did he get them Edo Tenseied back? No . . . . Most people dont consider zombies as resurrection.

Status
    Jun 2013
    LogicBase

Nicely said.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Basically only those 3 main techniques makes a MS user go blind.
    They all make you go blind some just make you go blind faster then others notice how Amaterasu hurt Itachi but Susanoo made him cough up blood? I know Itachi was sick but Susanoo took more of a toll on him

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I agree on both accounts, only for the first part i also think that senju dna plays a factor in the blindness as well.
    Yea that is true, but I believe only Hashirama's cells can do that not just any regular senju. And the only reason why I didn't state the Hashirama cells is cause of Kakashi also not going blind
    Quote Originally Posted by Anorien16 View Post
    You forgot Obito had Hashi Cells..... and Hashi cells seemingly enhances Sharingan powers and reduces the toll taken. Example: KA CD reduction.

Also while I agree on Obito's motivation but your wrong about that edo tensei thing, Sasuke loved his clan and his brother but did he get them Edo Tenseied back? No . . . . Most people dont consider zombies as resurrection.
    I didn't forget I didn't state the Hashirama cell's mainly cause Kakashi also didn't go blind. And he doesn't have Hashirama's cells. And you do have a point about zombies not being resurrection but it's better then a fake one in infinite tsukiyomi right? And I think Sasuke didn't bring back his family mainly cause he never had the opportunity to. I don't think he even knew about Kabuto using edo tensai until he met Itachi. And after the fight it was impossible to bring them back. Although I do believe that Sasuke wouldn't have brought them back anyways

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Yeah but 16+ years of Kaumi spam on Obito's part without the slightest sign of blindness or fatigue? That's a bit ridiculous even with senju dna.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    They all make you go blind some just make you go blind faster then others notice how Amaterasu hurt Itachi but Susanoo made him cough up blood? I know Itachi was sick but Susanoo took more of a toll on him
    Itachi was already sic k though.. He was more exhausted when he did Susano'o vs when he did amaterasu.

Kamui has shown no signs of blindness.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Fanboy Killer.

I thought it was because he had senju dna that he didn't go blind

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature

Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Itachi was already sic k though.. He was more exhausted when he did Susano'o vs when he did amaterasu.

Kamui has shown no signs of blindness.
    Yea but it was stated that when a person keeps using mangyekou sharingan they eventually lose their light. It was never stated that it was only amaterastu and tsukiyomi

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature

Quote Originally Posted by Trollasaur View Post
    I thought it was because he had senju dna that he didn't go blind
    It's also that, I just didn't state it cause Kakashi hasn't gone blind