Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Re: questions about the Uchiha

I've already asked these questions but didn't get any decent answers.. What do you guys think?

1- What determines the ability you get from MS when you first activate it? Is it random does it have to do with your bloodline considering the fact Sasuke and Itachi got the same powers

2- If you take someones eyes do you get their abilities? Sasuke didn't get anything cause him and Itachi had the same powers but lets say Obito took Sasuke's eyes would he get Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, added onto his Kamui?

3- Just like how a person with Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi combines their powers together to get Susanoo does every MS user have a special power if they merge them together or no? That would be cool

Status
    Mar 2013
    "When a man learns to
    love, he must bear the risk of
    hatred."

Interesting question I really want to know the answers

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has Godly status

1. Random
    2.he would get the same
    3.no SUsano is the 3 power

Status
    NaN

1- What determines the ability you get from MS when you first activate it? Is it random does it have to do with your bloodline considering the fact Sasuke and Itachi got the same powers
    People have come up with theories explaining how the exact occurrence of "having love lost" contributed to the specific power gained in MS. Itachi and Sasuke got their same powers by "killing their loved one", hence their gaining of Amaterasu, a technique that "destroys everything".

This is, however, a very strange idea, because out of every Uchiha we know who had MS in their shinobi life, Shisui and Obito are the only ones who are UNIQUE.

2- If you take someones eyes do you get their abilities? Sasuke didn't get anything cause him and Itachi had the same powers but lets say Obito took Sasuke's eyes would he get Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Susanoo, added onto his Kamui?
    Apparently, only close blood relatives can obtain EMS by transfer of eyes.

3- Just like how a person with Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi combines their powers together to get Susanoo does every MS user have a special power if they merge them together or no? That would be cool
    Could be and would be cool for a nice fanfiction. I think that's a liiiittle too late for that in canon manga, though

Last edited by FreakensteinAG; 07-04-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Its random but Itachi implanted his eye techniques into sasuke, that's why he has them all. & madara doesnt possess tsukuyomi or amaterasu so his eyes could be specifically made for susanoo.

Yes, the transplanted eye will give the user the ability of that eye, danzo had shisui's eye & he could use KA.

Madara/zetsu stated that you need both eyes to awaken their full potential, they could've been referring to the rinnegan. Obito also said that sharingan eyes with susanoo are a rarity, so its possible that susanoo could be that "special" eye power, but this is merely my opinion.

Last edited by Draphsin; 07-04-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Awaiting another Zesto thread.
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    I've already asked these questions but didn't get any decent answers.. What do you guys think?

Most likely bloodlines, since Sasuke and Itachi have nearly identical abilities and that they're brothers, but Obito gained a different ability than those two and they aren't closely related. So it most likely depends on your bloodline.

Yes, since in Danzo's case, he gained Kotoamatsukami because he stole Shisui's eye.

I suppose so, since having both eyes can awaken your true Sharingan's potential.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post

1.random
    2.Yes he would and not go blind
    3.uknown but most likely

Status
    Apr 2013
    Everything's a joke.

1) I guess its random coz i remember Obito referring madara as his forefather . Madara has Tsikyomi , Amaterasu and Susanoo , so if it had been a bloodline trait , i guess he should have also had it . But the points that contradict this are that sasuke and itachi got the same powers and they are brothers but as far as i know they not the direct descendant of madara . So i think its just random .

2) I think es they do give them the powers , coz i read somewhere that not only it restores its eyesight completely but increases the visual prowess of the person .

3) I don't think that we can answer this question coz we havn't seen any other uchiha who has any other ability other than those required for susanoo . As for shisui , he hasn't shown any other ability other than his Kotoamatsukami . i don't know what the combination of izanagi and kamui would be like .

Status
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」

1. I believe the circumstances behind what caused the awakening the Mangekyo Sharingan influences the technique. For example, Itachi's main Mangekyo Sharingan technique was Tsukuyomi - he used it the most often and was the most proficient in it. Why? Because when he awakened it while killing Shisui, he wanted to live in a different reality essentailly, a world of his own which he has control over due to all the incidents going on around him. Also look at Obito - he has Kamui. After seeing Rin die, he wants to leave this world and wishes he could have been there for Rin & Kakashi [teleportation]. Sasuke's main move is Amaterasu because when he awakened the Mangekyo, he was essentially going to rekindle the flames of the Uchiha Clan. Madara wanted power to protect his brother and his clan which is why he got Susano'o as his main technique.

2. I believe you would. Kakashi "took" Obito's eyes and got a variant of the Kamui. If Obito took one of Sasuke's eyes he would get he techniques that are displayed using that specific eyes.

3. That's controversial. Only Itachi has showcased the use of both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi - Sasuke hasn't shown Tsukuyomi, Madara hasn't shown Amaterasu and by hype he has Tsukuyomi. However, I hope there is something like that - imagine Kamui-Amaterasu or Kamui-Susano'o O.O

Status
    Apr 2013
    Everything's a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede View Post
    1. I believe the circumstances behind what caused the awakening the Mangekyo Sharingan influences the technique. For example, Itachi's main Mangekyo Sharingan technique was Tsukuyomi - he used it the most often and was the most proficient in it. Why? Because when he awakened it while killing Shisui, he wanted to live in a different reality essentailly, a world of his own which he has control over due to all the incidents going on around him. Also look at Obito - he has Kamui. After seeing Rin die, he wants to leave this world and wishes he could have been there for Rin & Kakashi [teleportation]. Sasuke's main move is Amaterasu because when he awakened the Mangekyo, he was essentially going to rekindle the flames of the Uchiha Clan. Madara wanted power to protect his brother and his clan which is why he got Susano'o as his main technique.

2. I believe you would. Kakashi "took" Obito's eyes and got a variant of the Kamui. If Obito took one of Sasuke's eyes he would get he techniques that are displayed using that specific eyes.

3. That's controversial. Only Itachi has showcased the use of both Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi - Sasuke hasn't shown Tsukuyomi, Madara hasn't shown Amaterasu and by hype he has Tsukuyomi. However, I hope there is something like that - imagine Kamui-Amaterasu or Kamui-Susano'o O.O
    I loved the answer to the first . very well thought man