Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Open Spar #3

    Rei's R&R
    Mid Range
    Terrain is a very mountainous region, mountain of all ranges and caves in the area, no water source
    CJ, CE, and CFS are allowed
    No restrictions
    Bio in Sig
    Post your Bio and I make first move
     
         

  2. #2
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    I declare this a Suna-nin spar
    Shadow Stein in sig
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    >.> Very well ! If you don't mind I'm not going to RP.
    _____________________

    I stomp on the ground and manipulate the ground from me to you in a shape of a tunnel. I then breathe fire towards the tunnel. The earth and fire mixing one another creates a tunnel of lava which travels at you, I perform a single hand seal and have the lava erupt under you engulfing you.
    (Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.


    I perform the hand seals Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slam my hand on the ground which raises two giant rock jaws on each side of you. After being burned from the lava the rock jaws will crush you.
    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.
     
         

  4. #4
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    >.> Very well ! If you don't mind I'm not going to RP.
    _____________________

    I stomp on the ground and manipulate the ground from me to you in a shape of a tunnel. I then breathe fire towards the tunnel. The earth and fire mixing one another creates a tunnel of lava which travels at you, I perform a single hand seal and have the lava erupt under you engulfing you.
    (Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.


    I perform the hand seals Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slam my hand on the ground which raises two giant rock jaws on each side of you. After being burned from the lava the rock jaws will crush you.
    (Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.
    Shit, I forgot >.>


    As you form the handseal and stomp on the ground, I suspect something is happening. Im not quite sure though. Once you breath fire into the ground, and I hear the rumbling of it underneath the ground, Im sure something is happening. To escape from it, I thrust both my fists backwards, relasing an adaptable huricane and causing me to be propelled towards you, dodging the rising lave and the giant jaws. While in mid-air, I create a chidori in my hand and then release from it a giant thunderbolt that travels extremely fast and kill you in a burst of lightning

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

    (Raiton: Chidori Jinrai) – Lightning Release: 1000 birds ThunderClap.
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After Performing chidori in mid air the user releases all of the lightning chakra within the chidori to create a Giant Thunder bolt that can be shot at the opponent
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    After you punch the ground and propel yourself through the air, I notice you forming a chidori. I slam my hands on the ground and release a large amount of water from the sky above you. You will be shocked because of the chidori you made.

    (Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.


    After this water will still be around you, I slam my hands on the ground and release tendrils of lighting at you. Again it will shock you badly since there is water in the area you are.

    (Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.


    This should be enough...
     
         

  6. #6
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Nice, I like it
    As you slam your hands on the round and the water starts to fall down, I simply cancel the chidori and instead exhale a bullet of wind aimed for the water abve me, blowing it away and leaving me completely dry. As for the tendrils of lightning, I exhale the same bullet again to cancel it. Then, as I land on the ground maybe short range from you, I focus wind chakra into my hand and then deliver a strong punch directly to your chest, caving it in
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon x2
    Rank: C
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    While you charge in to try and punch me, I swing my hand ahead of my chest where your wind fist is and create a flame wall that not only protects me but since you have wind chakra on your hand it will burn your hand...I doubt you will be able to perform any hand seals from now on since your whole hand is burned.

    ( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.


    After you hand is burned I immediately unsheathe my sword and channel lighting through it. I charge and stab you in the heart to kill you.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
     
         

  8. #8
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    While you charge in to try and punch me, I swing my hand ahead of my chest where your wind fist is and create a flame wall that not only protects me but since you have wind chakra on your hand it will burn your hand...I doubt you will be able to perform any hand seals from now on since your whole hand is burned.

    ( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.


    After you hand is burned I immediately unsheathe my sword and channel lighting through it. I charge and stab you in the heart to kill you.

    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.
    As you wave your hand and create a flame wall for me to punch, I cancel the wind and stop the punch, and with my other hand, release a stream of water from my hand that douses the wall and continues on to hit and soak you and send you on your ass. I then take my sword and stab you with it.
    Dance boy, dance

    (Suiton: Seiryūshō ) - Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user unleashes a spiralling torrent of water from his hands
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Note that though you were able to extinguish my attack your water attack should still be a little weakened.
    ______________
    After you you get past my flame wall, I release doton chakra on the edges of my skin, after you punch me instead, I take the hit but with no damage.

    (Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.


    After you hit me, I keen my katon chakra and release a massive inferno of flames towards you, which engulf you and burn you to death.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
     
         
    Last edited by Noni; 07-08-2013 at 05:22 PM.

  10. #10
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    Note that though you were able to extinguish my attack your water attack should still be a little weakened.
    ______________
    After you you get past my flame wall, I release doton chakra on the edges of my skin, after you punch me instead, I take the hit but with no damage.

    (Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
    Rank: B
    Type: Defensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
    Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
    Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.


    After you hit me, I keen my katon chakra and release a massive inferno of flames towards you, which engulf you and burn you to death.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
    Wrong choice

    My hand suddenly hits against all of the rocks now covered your body, and before you can do anything else, I use my earth chakra to drastically increase the weight of the earth armor you're wearing so much so that you fall to the ground due to the increase weight and you're stuck beneath the rocks, they're slowly crushing your body. Your face is facing towards the ground as well. I then take my sword and rise it above my head, much like a villain does when he's about to kill the hero., taking my time with it. I charge it with lightning and then plunge it into your back and leave it inside of you

    (Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

    (Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    I got confirmation your counter is fine
    ________________________
    When placing your hand on me, I release a lighting current through my body. Yes it will break through my earth armor but it will still go through since its lighting and one rank ahead. This paralyzes you .


    (Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.


    After you are paralyzed I channel lighting chakra through my hand and create the chidori which I then manipulate its shape into a spear which stabs you in the heart.

    (Raiton: Chidori Eiso) - Lightning Release Chidori Sharp Spear
    Rank: A
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user increases the range of their Chidori by using form manipulation to extend it into a blade up to 10 meters in length. This blade is capable of splitting into multiple additional blades upon contact with an enemy, drastically increasing the number of wounds it can inflict. Like other Chidori-related techniques, this jutsu will numb its target upon contact.
     
         

  12. #12
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Sorry took me so long... Was on a bleach marathon

    As you break through the rocks using the nagashi and attempt to use the chidori spear, I thrust my hand towards you and release an adaptable hurricane that sends me flying backwards, giving me time to counter the spear coming at me. I released another blast of wind from my fist that canceled the spear. After that I focus water chakra underneath you that causes water to rise up and completely blanket you, drowning you

    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist x2
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    After my spear has been relinquished. I release doton chakra towards the ground below you causing the ground the shake and lose your footing.

    (Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    After you lose your footing I perform two hand seals and place my hand on the ground which causes the ground to spiral inwards and cave in on itself. You begin to fall down in the hole.
    (Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Rank: C
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.


    While you begin to fall, I have stone spikes appear from below where you will land that will pierce you all over the body, that and plus the rocks from my last technique will begin to fall on you causes you to crushed as well.


    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Rank: C
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
     
         

  14. #14
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    I see you're signing up for the tournament, so lets take this up a notch.

    Black Star is put off balance by the ground due to it shaking when suddenly, the ground spirals in on itself and a large hole opens. Before he goes falling to is death, he unleashes a stream of wind from his mouth that propels him backwwards and upwards, allowing him to land safely on the ground about 15 meters from you. He then stomps on the ground, and causes 3 evenly spaced pillars of fire to rsie up underneath you and burn you to a crisp. And after that, he focuses earth chakra above you and causes dripping earth to leak from a portal created above you
    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Rank: D
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

    ( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 07-10-2013 at 07:38 PM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    sorry for the late reply
    __________________
    While noticing you blow yourself away from the ground which was caving in on itself. Right when you land on the ground I perform two hand seals and create a large muddy swamp. I make sure to channel a large amount of chakra which will make the mud swamp very large (long range). You are caught in the mud since my chakra is infused with the mud you begin to lose your strength.


    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.


    While sinking in the mud, to prevent you from doing anything snicky I drop another large amount of sticky mud under you from the sky which falls on top of you. You are now completely unable to move due to lose of strength and sticky mud making it unable for you to move.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    To finish you off I release a very large and powerful stream of fire towards you burning you to death.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
     
         

  16. #16
    Cursed Prince's Avatar
    Status
    Cursed Prince is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On NB trollin
    Posts
    15,452
    Post Thanks / Like
    PRAISE THE LORD!! PASS THE
    AMMUNITION!!! GOD WANTS YOU TO
    GO TO WAR!!
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    sorry for the late reply
    __________________
    While noticing you blow yourself away from the ground which was caving in on itself. Right when you land on the ground I perform two hand seals and create a large muddy swamp. I make sure to channel a large amount of chakra which will make the mud swamp very large (long range). You are caught in the mud since my chakra is infused with the mud you begin to lose your strength.


    (Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Rank: A
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.


    While sinking in the mud, to prevent you from doing anything snicky I drop another large amount of sticky mud under you from the sky which falls on top of you. You are now completely unable to move due to lose of strength and sticky mud making it unable for you to move.

    (Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.


    To finish you off I release a very large and powerful stream of fire towards you burning you to death.

    (Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Rank: S
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames. The technique has an enourmous range and can cover a huge area. When it was used by Madara Uchiha, the massive scale of the technique was such that, in comparisson, his incomplete Susanoo seemed small.
    Almost the moment I land, the earth starts turning soft and becomes swamp like, and my feet are being pulled into the swamp. To escape, I release a whirlwind behind me by thrusting my fist backwards, which sends me flying toward at a high speed. This happens while you're creating the earth mud above me, so I escape both. I manipulate my water chakra beneath you, and water bursts underneath you and sends you flying towards me off balance. I then swing my sword in an incredibly fast arc, almost to fast for your eyes to see, releasing a gust of wind that smmacks into you and sends you falling to the ground.
    [SPOILER]
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Rank: B
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

    ( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air

    (Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.[SPOILER]
     
         
    Last edited by Cursed Prince; 07-11-2013 at 08:45 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    One Soul Shinobi World
    Posts
    9,916
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devils in life are not angles
    in death.
     

    Re: Open Spar #3

    Forgive me for late reply
    ____________
    Seeing you launch yourself towards me, I quickly release a stream of fire towards you. Since your flying through the air you will have to stop your jutsu and try to evade the fire.

    ( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •