Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Naruto will not solo Obito

I see a lot of bullshit theories rising on Juubi Naruto and Rinnegan Naruto and other BS, I think people are failing to see the purpose of the current scenario and what it's referrencing.

Aside that there's no chance of Naruto getting Rinnegan, he doesn't have the Juubi chakra either. He's the Kyuubi Jin and that's what he's meant to be, it took him the entire series to befriend Kurama and that ain't gonna go to hell at this point in the manga.

But anyway, that's not the point. There won't be a Obito vs Naruto 1v1 final fight. The ideal Naruto is fighting for is that union makes strenght, that the world can team up and fight together, whereas Obito believes in the opposite. Itachi has already highlighted this:

There is a purpose to the Shinobi alliance and the final fight will be the entire world vs Obito. Because yeah, Obito really can solo everything and everyone right now, Naruto would lose in seconds alone.

And don't forget that manga counts for art, and artworks always have a referrence. Kishimoto is a Dragonball fan, and the end of Naruto reflects the end of DBZ in which everyone had to become friends and cooperate in order to defeat Majin Buu. Goku could not have won alone.

From a plot point of view, Juubi Naruto makes no sense at all, it would kill everything Kishimoto has been building up thus far.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever

Re: Naruto will not solo Obito

I think Naruto basically already had his "fight" with Obito. But I agree with the fact that Naruto will not be the one to take Obito down ALONE.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan, you're the best.
    Souji, you da real MVP.
    Adachi, drink your coffee.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Juubito, while everyone else takes a nap from Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleach progress - Xcution arc

OT: yeah naruto agreed but he still has done pretty much everything in the war but I think the big boys will get this one (ie hashirama, tobirama, minato and 5kages..)

Last edited by Skorm; 07-04-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I take a month break from NB, and all I still see is solo this and solo that.
    OT: I agree with you OP

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

The "lol stupid thread" guy is multiaccount spamming actually.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    lol. very stupid thread
    And they warned me for spamming...

Status
    Dec 2012
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)

It will take some combo of Naruto, Sasuke, Minato (maybe Kakashi if he comes back) to defeat him.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all

Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    The "lol stupid thread" guy is multiaccount spamming actually.
    Yes, we .. ups I mean, I am.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You will remember some of what
    you hear, much of what you
    read, more of what you see,
    and almost all of what you
    experience and understand
    fully

What do you mean "he wont last seconds"?
    He could last Five minutes. Sage Mode is enough to defeat Obito. jk

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

To take out the TailBeast out of the Juubi it will be Naruto alone, the Alliance will have to deal with Madara who will try all He can to regain control, non in the Alliance can extracted the Tail Beast but Naruto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius

Naruto and Sasuke would both be acknowledge; taking down the Juubi/Obito together.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions... or real
    illusions. Hidden in an
    illusion is the real illusion.
    From one illusion will sprout
    another illusion. Hidden in
    truths lie lies, hidden in
    lies hides the truth.

No , Kakashi will once more

I'm joking don't flame me :x

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboy Killer.

Naruto and Sauske will fusion dance

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

To a certain extent you are correct. But you are forgetting the foreshadowing of Naruto meeting the So6P. In this method it will likely be the Sage that solos the Obito THROUGH Naruto. Naruto will "gain" the Rinnegan for a limited time through the Sage's chakra during which time these powers will be controlled by the sage in all likely hood. The sage will proceed to extract the juubi and split it back into its original parts again. After which point the powers will fade.

Quite honestly the Hokage and the Alliance are up to their necks in serious shit. They don't realize the sheer danger they are in if the Juubi makes it to final form, which it likely will at the rate they are going. IE they have never experienced that lvl of destruction.

It is likely that only once they are pushed to the point that they are on the verge of losing and Naruto dieing Minato will unseal his portion of the Kyuubi Chakra in a desperate bid to save him, allowing it and its portion of the Sage's chakra to reunite will the Sage appear and work his mojo.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    To a certain extent you are correct. But you are forgetting the foreshadowing of Naruto meeting the So6P. In this method it will likely be the Sage that solos the Obito THROUGH Naruto. Naruto will "gain" the Rinnegan for a limited time through the Sage's chakra during which time these powers will be controlled by the sage in all likely hood. The sage will proceed to extract the juubi and split it back into its original parts again. After which point the powers will fade.

Quite honestly the Hokage and the Alliance are up to their necks in serious shit. They don't realize the sheer danger they are in if the Juubi makes it to final form, which it likely will at the rate they are going. IE they have never experienced that lvl of destruction.

It is likely that only once they are pushed to the point that they are on the verge of losing and Naruto dieing Minato will unseal his portion of the Kyuubi Chakra in a desperate bid to save him, allowing it and its portion of the Sage's chakra to reunite will the Sage appear and work his mojo.
    And what do you make of the "teamwork" morale of the story?

The final battle must be a team effort.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

And what do you make of the "teamwork" morale of the story?

The final battle must be a team effort.

Yeah....team work.....

So I suppose the ninja alliance has been uber useful lately....I suppose joe soap ninja is going to make the finishing blow in a purely symbolic manner aye?

Seriously though its getting steadily apparent that those that are of a certain lvl have no business being there. They are a burden to the stronger ninja. Naruto just spent a couple of chapters protecting their asses. If it wasn't for him they would have all been massacred. Sure they were useful at the beginning you know having a "plan" and all that...and then all of a sudden they became more useless than a couple of uncooked pies waiting for the oven....AKA Madara.

Honestly where the heck did the leadership go? Did that "Plan" go down the toilet pan? IS shikamaru in command? Is God forbid Naruto? Wheres Gai? Is it that Rock ninja guy whatever his name is?

Hashirama seems to be sorely lacking in the leadership department at present....hell Rock dude had more of an aura of command lol. I'm actually hoping the current Kage get there so we can actually feel like we have SOME leadership.

This would have been the perfect space in the alliance for Hiruzen to shine, hes got the most experience out of EVERYONE he lived through three wars. Hes got more strategic experience than Hashirama and Tobirama combined. He should take command.

Last edited by valandil988; 07-04-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Naruto has had to basically hold their hands throughout the fight so far.

Then we have the issue of Konan, Minato, and Kurama all saying that Naruto would defeat Obito, then there is the whole prophecy issue.

Edit: Now he may get some help from Sasuke and Sakura but in the end it will be Naruto who takes down Juubitio.

Why? Because he is the main character, that's why.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh.

Last edited by saw2097; 07-05-2013 at 12:46 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humankind cannot gain anything
    without first giving something
    in return. To obtain,
    something of equal value must
    be lost.

I guess you can say that

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

I see a lot of bullshit theories rising on Juubi Naruto and Rinnegan Naruto and other BS, I think people are failing to see the purpose of the current scenario and what it's referrencing.

Aside that there's no chance of Naruto getting Rinnegan, he doesn't have the Juubi chakra either. He's the Kyuubi Jin and that's what he's meant to be, it took him the entire series to befriend Kurama and that ain't gonna go to hell at this point in the manga.

But anyway, that's not the point. There won't be a Obito vs Naruto 1v1 final fight. The ideal Naruto is fighting for is that union makes strenght, that the world can team up and fight together, whereas Obito believes in the opposite. Itachi has already highlighted this:

There is a purpose to the Shinobi alliance and the final fight will be the entire world vs Obito. Because yeah, Obito really can solo everything and everyone right now, Naruto would lose in seconds alone.

And don't forget that manga counts for art, and artworks always have a referrence. Kishimoto is a Dragonball fan, and the end of Naruto reflects the end of DBZ in which everyone had to become friends and cooperate in order to defeat Majin Buu. Goku could not have won alone.

From a plot point of view, Juubi Naruto makes no sense at all, it would kill everything Kishimoto has been building up thus far.
    Strictly talking, Naruto can't solo the Juubi, because there is more than one person fighting against it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    Yeah....team work.....

So I suppose the ninja alliance has been uber useful lately....I suppose joe soap ninja is going to make the finishing blow in a purely symbolic manner aye?

Seriously though its getting steadily apparent that those that are of a certain lvl have no business being there. They are a burden to the stronger ninja. Naruto just spent a couple of chapters protecting their asses. If it wasn't for him they would have all been massacred. Sure they were useful at the beginning you know having a "plan" and all that...and then all of a sudden they became more useless than a couple of uncooked pies waiting for the oven....AKA Madara.

Honestly where the heck did the leadership go? Did that "Plan" go down the toilet pan? IS shikamaru in command? Is God forbid Naruto? Wheres Gai? Is it that Rock ninja guy whatever his name is?

Hashirama seems to be sorely lacking in the leadership department at present....hell Rock dude had more of an aura of command lol. I'm actually hoping the current Kage get there so we can actually feel like we have SOME leadership.

This would have been the perfect space in the alliance for Hiruzen to shine, hes got the most experience out of EVERYONE he lived through three wars. Hes got more strategic experience than Hashirama and Tobirama combined. He should take command.
    If it wasn't for the 4 Hokage showing up they'd all be fried by the Juubi's TBB by now.

The "team work" role has changed hands a few times during this final battle. Naruto is, of course, at the center of the action, you are right about this, but that doesn't mean he's not getting help. First it was Kakashi, Gai and Bee, then the Shinobi Alliance and now the Hokage. Soon Orochimaru and the other Kage will show up and contribute in a way or another. I think the final step will be everyone contributing with no exceptions.

Of course Naruto is likely to deal the final blow but that doesn't mean it wont be a team effort.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様

Agreed 100% with OP. Naruto will never have Rinnegan nor will he become the 10 tails Jinchuruki. Why? It makes no sense. The real question we should have here is what chance does Naruto have of fighting Obito 1-on-1 right now? Answer isn't too flattering, he needs the upgrade from Minato or he's toast.

Gangster Lean Instructor p0002q's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    My right armpit hair grows
    12.7% faster than my left.

Don't say "bull**** theories"

If a theory is wrong (aka BS as you like to call it), then it is not a theory....

Though I feel your pain on how far fetched some are ~_~

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some RP'ers are real lucky.
    Getting customs taught for
    free. ;_ ;

Finally! Someone who makes sense. Rep.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I disagree. I don't care what you think about my assertion of Naruto and the Rinnegan, but there are specific boundaries you must not cross (Like neg repping me for just stating my opinion which you did...)

I do see Obito facing Naruto one on one. I think we'll see an Aizen vs Ichigo type scenario. Aizen (Obito) has this "transcendence" form which for Obito is the Juubi and Aizen was Chrysalis. Both are/were Uber powerful and at the time nobody reading the manga's and or watching the anime (For bleach mainly) thought that Aizen (and now Obito) would be defeated. It took a significant asspull from Kubo to let Ichigo beat Aizen. It is comparable also because at the time Ichigo was extremely powerful (Like BM Naruto) and was exchanging blow equally with Aizen. Then Aizen transformed (Obito and the Juubi) and then Kubo did his asspull (Fusing with his Bankai). Naruto's asspull will probably have to do with the Bijuu's chakra that he obtained chapters ago. But this probably won't happen until Killer Bee dies and he attains Hachibi's chakra.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»