Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swiming in liquid methane on
    Titan.

Hiruzen, Third should take command.

Kinda dumb that the guy who has more experience with war and strategy than most of the alliance combined, and even his mentors haven't got shit on him now days in that department. Hiruzen is stark silent.....watching this military blunder go on and on and on....Currently there is ZERO direction for the Ninja alliance, nobody is making decisions nobody is making a plan? I mean WTF?!

If he was dead he would be spinning in his grave. He must be just stunned into silence that's the only explanation lol, either that or Kishi hates him.

Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna cheese burger

Re: Hiruzen, Third should take command.

Or maybe he figures the two guys who trained him can handle it, but he should really be giving the third more time or showing his impressive jutsu. He should whup madara lol

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

He's probably gone senile since he was revived at an old age.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mon-Thurs = Konan Fan-Girl,
    Fri-Sun = Itachi Fan-Girl

He's hardly in a position to lead the Shinobi Alliance - he's seen as one of the greatest enemies to Suna, Kiri, Iwa and Kumo during his lifetime. How many of these nations has he fought against? Got to war against? Devastated in battle - killed how many?

I doubt they've forgotten him - his age, power, being known as a 'God' of Shinobi - we see him in Naruto as the grandfather figure, he's a bit of a Dumbledore. Old geezer, seems harmless but when angry he's be bloody terrifying. I imagine many lived in fear of him - fear breeds distrust, hatred etc.
    Don't get me started on Danzo - he undoubtedly tainted Sarutobi's reputation, doing what he did in the name of Konoha during the Sandaime's rule.

He hasn't proven himself them (like Gaara did with his speech), their Kages haven't acknowledged him, the Alliance itself he has no part of.

... it's his student, Orochimaru, who is responsible for the 'perfection' of the Edo Tensei used - the same shinobi known for his vile experiments and a known enemy to them all. The same one who still holds control over him.

So no, not fit to lead.

Last edited by Beatrix; 07-04-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hate when ignorant people make threads and spread bs

What more direction do they need ? It's the alliance vs Obito/Madara and Hashirama is giving the primary commands
    Hurizen has experienced but is weak until proven otherwise

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt Hiruzen has more experience than the Senju bros who were in all out war since the were like 8. Though I do wish he would get some panel time soon.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh. I've seen Sarutobi fight, way waaaaaaay back in Part I against Orochimaru. I was duly impressed, but right now I wanna see Tobirama!

... am I alone in that?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    I hate when ignorant people make threads and spread bs

What more direction do they need ? It's the alliance vs Obito/Madara and Hashirama is giving the primary commands
    Hurizen has experienced but is weak until proven otherwise

yeah this thread is obviously BS compared to the other BS on this forum lol.

The alliance has no direction right now. Hashirama and Tobirama know what they gotta do. But was there any direction or orders to the common ninja? No, any strategy for dealing with the juubi clones? No...

So obviously Tobirama and Hashirama are not really all that good as leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix View Post
    He's hardly in a position to lead the Shinobi Alliance - he's seen as one of the greatest enemies to Suna, Kiri, Iwa and Kumo during his lifetime. How many of these nations has he fought against? Got to war against? Devastated in battle - killed how many?

I doubt they've forgotten him - his age, power, being known as a 'God' of Shinobi - we see him in Naruto as the grandfather figure, he's a bit of a Dumbledore. Old geezer, seems harmless but when angry he's be bloody terrifying. I imagine many lived in fear of him - fear breeds distrust, hatred etc.
    Don't get me started on Danzo - he undoubtedly tainted Sarutobi's reputation, doing what he did in the name of Konoha during the Sandaime's rule.

He hasn't proven himself them (like Gaara did with his speech), their Kages haven't acknowledged him, the Alliance itself he has no part of.

... it's his student, Orochimaru, who is responsible for the 'perfection' of the Edo Tensei used - the same shinobi known for his vile experiments and a known enemy to them all. The same one who still holds control over him.

So no, not fit to lead.
    I suppose your right that Hiruzen isn't really in the "best" position to lead, but I would question is anyone else stepping up to the plate? Yeah just what I thought.

Yeah Edo tensei, Tobirama's technique? Anyone lol. Again I would ask, who is in command right now? Hashirama? Tobirama anyone? Hashirama seems to be "Suggesting" stuff not issuing orders. And neither is he calling out orders to the common ninja.

And the common ninja don't know who is controlling the Edo tensei, to them Orochimaru is dead as a door nail.

And about Hiruzen not being fit to lead. If he started calling out orders do you think the ninja are going to stand around thinking, "Thats the third hokage Oh I hate him I don't care if hes the greatest strategist around I'm going to ignore him because I'm from the rock/mist/wind/cloud village, I don't care if his orders make sense" ...Yeah that's what will happen, especially with the giant chakra monster and now jinchuuriki sitting there waiting to consume the world....The foreign ninja will respect him and would put aside any prejudice for a time. And that's enough, they would take orders from him until the kages arrived.

Last edited by valandil988; 07-04-2013 at 11:42 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Or this senile old man just realized a bunch of people can't do anything about a nuclear bomb pointblanking them...

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by valandil988 View Post
    yeah this thread is obviously BS compared to the other BS on this forum lol.

The alliance has no direction right now. Hashirama and Tobirama know what they gotta do. But was there any direction or orders to the common ninja? No, any strategy for dealing with the juubi clones? No...

So obviously Tobirama and Hashirama are not really all that good as leaders.

I suppose your right that Hiruzen isn't really in the "best" position to lead, but I would question is anyone else stepping up to the plate? Yeah just what I thought.

Yeah Edo tensei, Tobirama's technique? Anyone lol. Again I would ask, who is in command right now? Hashirama? Tobirama anyone? Hashirama seems to be "Suggesting" stuff not issuing orders. And neither is he calling out orders to the common ninja.
    Fodder will only get in the way what are you trying to prove -_-

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Kinda dumb that the guy who has more experience with war and strategy than most of the alliance combined, and even his mentors haven't got shit on him now days in that department. Hiruzen is stark silent.....watching this military blunder go on and on and on....Currently there is ZERO direction for the Ninja alliance, nobody is making decisions nobody is making a plan? I mean WTF?!

If he was dead he would be spinning in his grave. He must be just stunned into silence that's the only explanation lol, either that or Kishi hates him.
    he's a fodder compared to the three...

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P J-man

how the **** does he have more experience then the 1st and 2nd hokage? they never lived in a time without war the 3rd hokage did.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

Regardless, I don't need see a need for any of them to 'step up to the plate' as you say.

Minato is upfront and involved, Hashirama is advising them - giving support. Naruto is leading the way with Sasuke, supported by the other Konoha 11.

Importantly, Sakura has a slug on everyone... well, all the 'fodder' anyway. So I suppose they could absorb the shinobi, as Tsunade had them do during Pein's invasion, if nessessary.

What more is required, as of right now? Besides, my impression was the Hokage were a little preoccupied, for the most part, with their barrier.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Kinda Bitc7yy comment but quite a good argumentation, hence, i agreee... shit. i wanted to speak on for the old geezer but there´s no chance left. Hahah.. My guess is kishi delivered Minato´s light and now he´s gonna be banged by Obito, cool news are:-Oops, he´s and edo, so forth, unless he (Obee-toh) seals him, he can´t kill him.
    Plus, when u got Hash boy and Tobirama, and Naruto on scene, what d hell would u like grandpa to do?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by david098 View Post
    how the **** does he have more experience then the 1st and 2nd hokage? they never lived in a time without war the 3rd hokage did.
    Fail comment.

Reasons:

Hiruzen fought the 2nd and the 3rd Shinobi war. Hashirama fought the 1st, Tobirama fought the 1st and died in the 2nd.

Both Hashirama and Tobirama died way younger than Hiruzen (When Orochimaru revived the Hokages, the Edo Hokages revived in the same shape they were when they died). This only proves Hiruzen lived in the real world for more years than the first two hokages, so in fact, Hiruzen has far more experience than these two.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Fail comment.

Reasons:

Hiruzen fought the 2nd and the 3rd Shinobi war. Hashirama fought the 1st, Tobirama fought the 1st and died in the 2nd.

Both Hashirama and Tobirama died way younger than Hiruzen (When Orochimaru revived the Hokages, the Edo Hokages revived in the same shape they were when they died). This only proves Hiruzen lived in the real world for more years than the first two hokages, so in fact, Hiruzen has far more experience than these two.
    Srry to post in an old topic.

Actually I'm not to sure on this, The second war was with the Sannin vs Hanzo excreta. The first Shinobi war was with Team Tobirama vs GinKin.

Hashirama actually dies before that lol in one of the "wars" after the founding but "before" the First Shinobi war, talk about pure fail on his part.

So the gulf in experiences goes doubly for Hiruzen, he managed to outlive them all by a wide margin and fight far larger and higher stakes battles than any of them. The clan wars were by comparison in scale a set of border skirmishes. Clan vs Clan does not compare to Village vs Village. Honestly he makes all the Hokages feel like fails to me, they may be more powerful but they certainly weren't smarter lol.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status

I'm not entirely sure if he's as wise as you say...

The guy was smoking his pipe and reading a paper instead of sticking around to make sure Kushina's childbirth went without incident:

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    he's a fodder compared to the three...
    Enma solos Tobirama casually.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Hiruzen is overrated as hell and is not suitable to lead.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by david098 View Post
    Hashirama lived in time of peace once the hidden leaf was founded.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Srry to post in an old topic.

Actually I'm not to sure on this, The second war was with the Sannin vs Hanzo excreta. The first Shinobi war was with Team Tobirama vs GinKin.

Hashirama actually dies before that lol in one of the "wars" after the founding but "before" the First Shinobi war, talk about pure fail on his part.

So the gulf in experiences goes doubly for Hiruzen, he managed to outlive them all by a wide margin and fight far larger and higher stakes battles than any of them. The clan wars were by comparison in scale a set of border skirmishes. Clan vs Clan does not compare to Village vs Village. Honestly he makes all the Hokages feel like fails to me, they may be more powerful but they certainly weren't smarter lol.
    You got me, I had a time lapse in there .