Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    How Juubito is Defeated

    I think that the Ten Tails will be extracted from Obito and that's what will kill him.

    1. Naruto doesn't want to kill the Tailed Beasts, but if Obito is killed then the Ten Tails will take years to reform if the host is killed.

    2. The jinchuriki died from their tailed beasts being extracted so it would be a sort of poetic justice.

    3. It would be ridiculous if the Juubi Jinchuriki is defeated in battle with all the hype.

    I am taking a guess that Kurama may know of a way to stop Obito by extracting the Tailed Beasts, my theory also involves that Naruto pulls the Tailed Beasts out one by one during the fighting.

    Naruto said that he and Kurama could extract the Tailed Beasts from the Ten Tails so he may be able to do it despite it being inside of Obito or at least know how to get the Ten Tails out of Obito.

    Edit: I have reworded it, because clearly people don't like it when you aren't specific.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 07-05-2013 at 12:04 AM.

  2. #2
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
    #AkhiTsuki
     



    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    not true, if a jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu won't die, the bijuu will just break free. OR else they just would let the jinchuurikis die without extracting it and sealing it into the new jinchuuriki
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    not true, if a jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu won't die, the bijuu will just break free. OR else they just would let the jinchuurikis die without extracting it and sealing it into the new jinchuuriki
    This has been established many times across the manga, the 9 tails said that if Naruto died he dies, that's why they take the Jinchuriki alive.

    That's why the 9 tails helped Naruto so many times early in the manga, to preserve itself.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 07-04-2013 at 11:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Aomine's Avatar
    Status
    Aomine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In the "Zone" if you know what i mean xD
    Posts
    1,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kuroko's Basketball <3
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    not true, if a jinchuuriki dies, the bijuu won't die, the bijuu will just break free. OR else they just would let the jinchuurikis die without extracting it and sealing it into the new jinchuuriki
    I'm kind of confused now.. I heard if the host dies the tailed beast will still be alive & i also heard kurama saying if naruto dies he would die.. Uhm..
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Aomine View Post
    I'm kind of confused now.. I heard if the host dies the tailed beast will still be alive & i also heard kurama saying if naruto dies he would die.. Uhm..
    That guy is a moron.

    If a host dies then the Tailed Beast dies, Pain, Kurama, Obito, and all of the Akatsuki have mentioned it as well as the Raikage.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    Hatsumomo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    267
    Post Thanks / Like
    S-rank missing-nin
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Obito will unable control the juubi's power... he will die because it will completely consume him from inside...
     
         

  7. #7
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
    #AkhiTsuki
     



    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    This has been established many times across the manga, the 9 tails said that if Naruto died he dies, that's why they take the Jinchuriki alive.

    That's why the 9 tails helped Naruto so many times early in the manga, to preserve itself.
    That is bullcrap, if that's the case, they would seal it into people that are almost dying, and the bijuu would've died.
    But they always sealed it into people with a good health.
    Akatsuki captures the jinchuuriki alive, because that's a lot easier, because if they kill them first the bijuu would break free and it would be harder to capture them and seal them into the gedou mazou, not impossible but harder.

    don't you remember Raikage talking with Naruto when Naruto wanted to enter the battlefield?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    That is bullcrap, if that's the case, they would seal it into people that are almost dying, and the bijuu would've died.
    But they always sealed it into people with a good health.
    Akatsuki captures the jinchuuriki alive, because that's a lot easier, because if they kill them first the bijuu would break free and it would be harder to capture them and seal them into the gedou mazou, not impossible but harder.
    You haven't read the manga, multiple characters all said the 9 tails would die if Naruto dies, and don't minus rep me just because I said you were wrong.

    Raikage said it would temporarily kill the 9 tails, it takes years for the 9 tails to return. But it is essentially dead.
     
         

  9. #9
    Khallil's Avatar
    Status
    Khallil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kyoto, during the revolution
    Posts
    14,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    Must.. Be..... SARAISTHEBEST!
    #AkhiTsuki
     



    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    if the jinchuuriki is able to supress the bijuu before he dies, the bijuu would disappear for several years and appear again. If not the bijuu would break free immediately
     
         

  10. #10
    NB's Black God -Kami-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Kami- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    11,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    This has been established many times across the manga, the 9 tails said that if Naruto died he dies, that's why they take the Jinchuriki alive.

    That's why the 9 tails helped Naruto so many times early in the manga, to preserve itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    That is bullcrap, if that's the case, they would seal it into people that are almost dying, and the bijuu would've died.
    But they always sealed it into people with a good health.
    Akatsuki captures the jinchuuriki alive, because that's a lot easier, because if they kill them first the bijuu would break free and it would be harder to capture them and seal them into the gedou mazou, not impossible but harder.

    don't you remember Raikage talking with Naruto when Naruto wanted to enter the battlefield?
    The manga is actually contradictory on this matter. Think about it, Kurama has told Naruto multiple times in pt 1 that if Naruto dies, he dies. Other characters have also mentioned if the host dies, the Bijuu dies.

    Then again, the Raikage said if he kills Naruto, he will have time to seal the Bijuu somewhere else to keep away from Tobi. Also, when Kakashi killed Rin, the Sanbi host, the Sanbi didn't die, we saw it in the manga.

    The both of y'all are right but you're also both wrong. The Bijuu does die, but not permanently. The Bijuus die temporarily and then they would be free and run rampant. Raikage tells Naruto he can seal the Bijuu before it is completely revived. The Sanbi was killed but obviously revived.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    if the jinchuuriki is able to supress the bijuu before he dies, the bijuu would disappear for several years and appear again. If not the bijuu would break free immediately
    That happens period, the Tailed Beasts essentially dies and takes years to return, that always happens when a host dies, Kurama openly said that he would die and he almost died when Kabuto almost killed Naruto.

    The manga is actually contradictory on this matter. Think about it, Kurama has told Naruto multiple times in pt 1 that if Naruto dies, he dies. Other characters have also mentioned if the host dies, the Bijuu dies.

    Then again, the Raikage said if he kills Naruto, he will have time to seal the Bijuu somewhere else to keep away from Tobi. Also, when Kakashi killed Rin, the Sanbi host, the Sanbi didn't die, we saw it in the manga.

    The both of y'all are right but you're also both wrong. The Bijuu does die, but not permanently. The Bijuus die temporarily and then they would be free and run rampant. Raikage tells Naruto he can seal the Bijuu before it is completely revived. The Sanbi was killed but obviously revived.


    That's exactly what I have been saying from the beginning, read the posts.
     
         

  12. #12
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    Posts
    2,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Remember kushina and minato? kushina said if she sucked in kurama he would die with her, BUT would later be rivived, so everyone is right.

    but i think the one to extract the juubi will be madara
     
         

  13. #13
    Member rekenman's Avatar
    Status
    rekenman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    This is the worst theory I read in my whole life
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Khallil-Sama~ View Post
    if the jinchuuriki is able to supress the bijuu before he dies, the bijuu would disappear for several years and appear again. If not the bijuu would break free immediately
    I totally agree
     
         

  14. #14
    NB's Black God -Kami-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Kami- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    11,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    That's exactly what I have been saying from the beginning, read the posts.
    I disagree, the way your posts seem, it seemed like you were unaware of that fact. I believe that you did if you say so but your posts say otherwise.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    I disagree, the way your posts seem, it seemed like you were unaware of that fact. I believe that you did if you say so but your posts say otherwise.
    In my original post I assumed that the readers would know that the Tailed Beasts would eventually come back, my point is that killing the Ten Tails now is only a temp solution so they need to deal with it without killing it.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member rekenman's Avatar
    Status
    rekenman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokami View Post
    I disagree, the way your posts seem, it seemed like you were unaware of that fact. I believe that you did if you say so but your posts say otherwise.
    I totally agree...

    Saw, you are acting like you told and explained everything, that you've studied the manga for 100 years, that you've studied the global rules for 100 years, that you're a member for a very long time, and that you could even become a mod. and then you're telling everybody to grow up andyou're starting to cry yourself
     
         

  17. #17
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    This has been established many times across the manga, the 9 tails said that if Naruto died he dies, that's why they take the Jinchuriki alive.

    That's why the 9 tails helped Naruto so many times early in the manga, to preserve itself.
    No. When the Host dies, the Beast takes more time to regain balance and take a physical form, but it doesn't die, because Bijuus can't die. They can only be sealed.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member rekenman's Avatar
    Status
    rekenman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    No. When the Host dies, the Beast takes more time to regain balance and take a physical form, but it doesn't die, because Bijuus can't die. They can only be sealed.
    lol, another smart one ^_^
    welcome to the team!
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    No. When the Host dies, the Beast takes more time to regain balance and take a physical form, but it doesn't die, because Bijuus can't die. They can only be sealed.
    That's just there form of dieing, I was just trying to use a simple word for the process not start a massive debate.

    And Kurama refers to the process as dying.

    That was never the point of this thread.

    Edit: I changed it for the people who can't stand it when it isn't specific.

    So if everyone would like to get back to the original subject.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 07-05-2013 at 12:18 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    My thought was that the Juubi would break out of Obito and engage its final transformation over time after being sealed by Obito.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    My thought was that the Juubi would break out of Obito and engage its final transformation over time after being sealed by Obito.
    That's an interesting idea, and I have wondered if that would happen myself.

    But I thought that this might be more poetic with the Akatsuki having killed the Jin by extraction, plus there is the whole thing about Juubito basically falling to his own flaws.

    Although I do like the irony either way.

    Edit: Plus with Obito basically being the Anti Naruto I thought that this way would be cooler with Obito being defeated, rather then just it being another twits after a twist.

    2 Edit: I would give you rep, but I need to spread it around first.
     
         
    Last edited by saw2097; 07-05-2013 at 12:33 AM.

  22. #22
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    I'm asking since Obito took too easily over the Juubi... was it really Obito who sealed the Juubi? Or was the Juubi who possesed Obito?
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    I'm asking since Obito took too easily over the Juubi... was it really Obito who sealed the Juubi? Or was the Juubi who possesed Obito?
    That is an interesting thought but with his comment right after they all though Obito was dead makes me think that at least for the time being Obito is the one in control.

    But we will have to wait for the next chapter for that.
     
         

  24. #24
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    That is an interesting thought but with his comment right after they all though Obito was dead makes me think that at least for the time being Obito is the one in control.

    But we will have to wait for the next chapter for that.
    Indeed. Because if the one who talked through Obito was the Juubi (or "Corrupted" Obito), then things have just gone pretty stinky for the good guys.
     
         

  25. #25
    Member Revengedace's Avatar
    Status
    Revengedace is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humankind cannot gain anything
    without first giving something
    in return. To obtain,
    something of equal value must
    be lost.
     

    Re: How Juubito is Defeated

    Not a bad Prediction
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •