Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    lately, all I see is days are
    the same

Three Tomoe Sharingan Training

*Waits for Vision*

Two tomoe sharingan training: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=352061

Status
    Jan 2012
    Victory is mine!!!!!! #Team Ra

Re: Three Tomoe Sharingan Training

Apparently i did your 2T

X__X

alright... what have we learned since last time?

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

Indeed, you did. u_u

Well in our two tomoe sharingan training, I learned a bunch of things from you. The two tomoe sharingan gives the user the ability to copy taijutsu techniques, tracking speeds higher than the one tomoe sharingan, up to the second gate speeds, higher clarity of perception than that of the one tomoe stage, it allows you to predict ninjutsu and taijutsu movements, tracking hand seals and breaking through C-rank and below genjutsus which is a cool ability since a lot of people love to use genjutsu, which I don't mind. Also something that surprised me was that the 2 tomoe sharingan allows you read fire jutsu hand seals if your bio has fire affinity. Since my Uchiha bio has fire affinity I'm able to recognize the hand seals my opponent uses, which would allow me to use a better counter against said jutsu.

Status
    Jan 2012

The genjutsu breaking is only visual illusions btw. just keep that in mind....

ok there are three portions to 3T sharingan..... first part.. u have to find me again..

"uses body flicker technique and disappears"

Use your sharingan to find me

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

I will, forgot about that. >_<

I'm going to guess we're on some kind of forest.

*I see as you quickly disappear and I activate my two tomoe sharingan which should be helpful for this exercise. I then start to search for any heat signatures, chakra signals or any weird movements. As I begin to search for Vision I see few small heat sources that are probably of the animals, I keep my concentration to find a large heat source while trying to walk without making any noise to allow me to hear any sound around the area. As I continue to walk around the forest I see some human foot prints and I follow them. I get to an area where I see a large heat source behind a large tree, I walk over and see you standing behind it. "Hello there!"

Status
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    I will, forgot about that. >_<

I'm going to guess we're on some kind of forest.

*I see as you quickly disappear and I activate my two tomoe sharingan which should be helpful for this exercise. I then start to search for any heat signatures, chakra signals or any weird movements. As I begin to search for Vision I see few small heat sources that are probably of the animals, I keep my concentration to find a large heat source while trying to walk without making any noise to allow me to hear any sound around the area. As I continue to walk around the forest I see some human foot prints and I follow them. I get to an area where I see a large heat source behind a large tree, I walk over and see you standing behind it. "Hello there!"
    Like you guys need to stop using the tree as trying to locate me.

"You find a white tail deer behind the tree"

I am elsewhere... continue!

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

After searching for a while, I only find a white tailed deer. Seeing as I failed I continue to walk around the forest, looking for any large chakra source. I make my way through the forest and I see a couple of small ones but I know Vision's chakra source is large. i then see two heat sources as well as a large chakra source through a large rock, one is small and the other is large, so I walk towards the rock and I see a couple of fresh foot prints. I walk past the large rock and I see vision sitting and the small heat source was a spider.

Status
    Jan 2012

i gave you some instructinos.. come back when u see it, let me know

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

I read it. >_>

So yeah, basically I could have taken advantage right from the start. Meaning once you stated you disappeared, I with the sharingan should be able to see the direction you went as well as memorizing your chakra because every shinobi has a different chakra signature. So finding you should be really easy.

Status
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroh View Post
    I read it. >_>

So yeah, basically I could have taken advantage right from the start. Meaning once you stated you disappeared, I with the sharingan should be able to see the direction you went as well as memorizing your chakra because every shinobi has a different chakra signature. So finding you should be really easy.
    Exactly. So since you understand now. I once again disappear.

Find me

Status
    May 2012
    I hate to complain, but
    the same

*With my sharingan already active, I notice how you quickly disappear and in which direction you go. Another thing I did was notice your chakra signature, remembering that each shinobi has a different one, I would take advantage of this. Since I noticed in which direction you went, I follow and I see a bunch of heat signatures but I ignore those because all I need to look for is for your chakra signature. So I continue to walk around the forest I see a few foot prints that look fresh. After following them, I see a large chakra signature on a small lake that's in the forest. I then remember your chakra signature, confirming it's you. "you can come out now"