Spar with an old friend [Closed]

Rei's R&R (And no new rules applied xD)
    CJ/C.E Allowed
    Area: Training field
    Range: Mid
    I´ll be using Naruta

Note:
    - Closed spar
    - Spam and you´ll get neg repped and reported.

*Naruta stands in the middle of the field and waits for her friend*
    I wonder where he is...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Spar with an old friend [Closed]

Bruce lee bio.

*I appear in a cloud of smoke.*

You make the first move.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

*Naruta looks down on th ground as she says*

I still have the bad habit of hating the first moves...

*Naruta looks up and then swipes her right arm upwards as she releases a blade of wind going towards Bruce.*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

*Then Naruta gathers fire chakra as she jumps high into the air and then she shoots three giant bullets of fire going down towards Bruce(one to his left, one to his right and direct towards him), erupting into a geyser of flame just when they hae touchedthe ground*

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

I know this will be nothing for you, Bruce..

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    *Naruta looks down on th ground as she says*

I still have the bad habit of hating the first moves...

*Naruta looks up and then swipes her right arm upwards as she releases a blade of wind going towards Bruce.*

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

*Then Naruta gathers fire chakra as she jumps high into the air and then she shoots three giant bullets of fire going down towards Bruce(one to his left, one to his right and direct towards him), erupting into a geyser of flame just when they hae touchedthe ground*

( Katon: Gōenka ) - Fire Release: Great Flame Flower
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

I know this will be nothing for you, Bruce..

*As I hear the blade of wind of approaching me, I send wind chakra throughout my body, and swing my right arm down, I go straight into the air as a blade, dodging the wind and I go higher than you have jumped, going in a curve in the air I go behind you and reform as you go to make the fire.*

Lovely day were having.

*I then put my arms underneath yours in the blink of an eye. My elbows under your arm pits, I bend my arms back, my hands going behind your neck making you unable to move your arms.*

This is a wrestling move called the master lock.

*I then tilt back in the air, turning us upside down where gravity takes it's toll and we begin to fall to the ground. At last second, I move my arms out from under you and land on my arms, jumping back, doing a back flip and landing on my feet. You however, crash head first into the ground. I land 5 meters from your body.*

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind
    Type: Attack/supplentry
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    *As I hear the blade of wind of approaching me, I send wind chakra throughout my body, and swing my right arm down, I go straight into the air as a blade, dodging the wind and I go higher than you have jumped, going in a curve in the air I go behind you and reform as you go to make the fire.*

Lovely day were having.

*I then put my arms underneath yours in the blink of an eye. My elbows under your arm pits, I bend my arms back, my hands going behind your neck making you unable to move your arms.*

This is a wrestling move called the master lock.

*I then tilt back in the air, turning us upside down where gravity takes it's toll and we begin to fall to the ground. At last second, I move my arms out from under you and land on my arms, jumping back, doing a back flip and landing on my feet. You however, crash head first into the ground. I land 5 meters from your body.*

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind
    Type: Attack/supplentry
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.
    *As Naruta is in the air, she sees that Bruce has disappeared from her sight*
    Weird...Where did Bruce go?
    *Then she feels that arms are appearing under hers and then she tries to move her arms, finding that they won´t move as she hears Bruce talking behind her. As she then feels and sees that Bruce has turned themselves upside down and directing themselves to the ground*
    (Not going to crash my head against the ground again. Did it once and was not a good feeling at all)
    *As Naruta thinks that, she focuses on turning her body into liquid, transforming her body completely into liquid right before she touches the ground*
    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

*After landing "safely", Naruta transforms her body back and, as soon as she transforms back, she focuses earth chakra into her hand and then sends it to the ground, creating seven pillars that rais from the ground underneath Bruce and skew him. As this happens, Naruta stands up*

That was close
    (Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 07-05-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Naruta is in the air, she sees that Bruce has disappeared from her sight*
    Weird...Where did Bruce go?
    *Then she feels that arms are appearing under hers and then she tries to move her arms, finding that they won´t move as she hears Bruce talking behind her. As she then feels and sees that Bruce has turned themselves upside down and directing themselves to the ground*
    (Not going to crash my head against the ground again. Did it once and was not a good feeling at all)
    *As Naruta thinks that, she focuses on turning her body into liquid, transforming her body completely into liquid right before she touches the ground*
    (Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

*After landing "safely", Naruta transforms her body back and, as soon as she transforms back, she focuses earth chakra into her hand and then sends it to the ground, creating seven pillars that rais from the ground underneath Bruce and skew him. As this happens, Naruta stands up*

That was close
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

Seems that won't work on you this time.

*Bruce then begins to feel the ground beneath him becoming harder from your chakra. As soon as they begin to rise up, I use..*

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique

Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user, if using this technique on a incoming object, will still be affected by some of the momentum carried by the incoming object but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing its weight.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

*Making the ground so light that it's extremely weak and filled with my chakra, stopping your jutsu whilst making the spikes so weak that they crumble against me. As I do this, I throw two kunai's at your neck, aiming for your jugular.*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems that won't work on you this time.

*Bruce then begins to feel the ground beneath him becoming harder from your chakra. As soon as they begin to rise up, I use..*

Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user, if using this technique on a incoming object, will still be affected by some of the momentum carried by the incoming object but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing its weight.
    Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

*Making the ground so light that it's extremely weak and filled with my chakra, stopping your jutsu whilst making the spikes so weak that they crumble against me. As I do this, I throw two kunai's at your neck, aiming for your jugular.*
    *As Naruta sees the two kunais coming at her, she quickly gets two shurikens, infuse them with her wind chakra, and throw them at the kunais, deflecting them to the sides as they continue on directly towards Bruce*

I would guess it was just luck for me..

*Just after Naruta throws the two shurikens, she performs a handseal as she takes a deep breath and then she exhales blades of winds aiming towards Bruce, trying to cut him a little*

Somehow I get the feeling that this will be so easy for you to encounter, Bruce

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Naruta sees the two kunais coming at her, she quickly gets two shurikens, infuse them with her wind chakra, and throw them at the kunais, deflecting them to the sides as they continue on directly towards Bruce*

I would guess it was just luck for me..

*Just after Naruta throws the two shurikens, she performs a handseal as she takes a deep breath and then she exhales blades of winds aiming towards Bruce, trying to cut him a little*

Somehow I get the feeling that this will be so easy for you to encounter, Bruce

(Fūton: Shinkū Renpa) – Wind Release: Serial Waves
    Description: After performing a the required hand seals Rat → Snake → Horse → Dog theuser takes a deep breath and exhales several blades of wind at different angles, by rapidly moving their head in various directions. The power of this technique can be dramatically enhanced when utilised in conjunction with the effects of extreme suction, such as that generated by the Baku, where the augmented attack proved effective enough to even slice through the defences of a complete Susanoo.

Oh no. What ever will I do.

*I make one handseal and expel a great amount of fire at the blades of wind.

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As I blow it out I make two handseals and use.*

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - long
    Damage Points: +25
    Description: After releasing a fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power.

Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each fire jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times

*Adding +25 to the fire, making it pretty powerful and enlarging it greatly, not F rank due to that would require damage but it could definitely over power most F ranks and it will not be weak to water. This is at your wind blades as they come at me*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no. What ever will I do.

*I make one handseal and expel a great amount of fire at the blades of wind.

Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then kneads chakra inside his body which is then converted into fire and expelled from the mouth as a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

As I blow it out I make two handseals and use.*

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short - long
    Damage Points: +25
    Description: After releasing a fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals as they release there chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 25 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power.

Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
    Note: Can only be used once one each fire jutsu creates
    Note: can only be used 3 times

*Adding +25 to the fire, making it pretty powerful and enlarging it greatly, not F rank due to that would require damage but it could definitely over power most F ranks and it will not be weak to water. This is at your wind blades as they come at me*
    "Newbie" wind user against a very good fire user probably was not a very good idea xD
    *As Naruta notices that Bruce has blown a great amount of fire at her wind blades and, when Bruce is making two handseals, she quickly moves the ground of the front part of his feet up 20 cm, making him lose balance and aim, and as he falls on his back, Naruta instantly performs two handseals and transforms most of the training ground into a swamp, just for Bruce to fall into it on his back as she stands in the middle of the swamp channeling chakra to her feet*
    I wonder if you´re tired and need some rest, Bruce
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Newbie" wind user against a very good fire user probably was not a very good idea xD
    *As Naruta notices that Bruce has blown a great amount of fire at her wind blades and, when Bruce is making two handseals, she quickly moves the ground of the front part of his feet up 20 cm, making him lose balance and aim, and as he falls on his back, Naruta instantly performs two handseals and transforms most of the training ground into a swamp, just for Bruce to fall into it on his back as she stands in the middle of the swamp channeling chakra to her feet*
    I wonder if you´re tired and need some rest, Bruce
    (Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

*As I begin to sink I say.*

Yes, mud baths are my thing. Next I'll just go to a chinese palace and have only the most finest of female martial artists to punch and kick my back.

*I leave my hands sticking out as I fall backwards and I inject my chakra into the swamp, turning it to rock.*

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

* All mud in short range is now earth. This is earth in a bowl like shape so that it floats in the swamp. With my arms sticking out along with half of my body as I lay in the swamp I say...*

One....Two....

*I make two handseals and suddenly a massive storm of F rank electricity comes from my body, destroying the earth around me, the swamp and your body, leaving me standing in a crater as the smoke clears.*

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
    Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
    Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
    -No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
    -If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
    -No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
    -The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
    -Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
    -Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

Didn't think it'd be that easy did you?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*As I begin to sink I say.*

Yes, mud baths are my thing. Next I'll just go to a chinese palace and have only the most finest of female martial artists to punch and kick my back.

*I leave my hands sticking out as I fall backwards and I inject my chakra into the swamp, turning it to rock.*

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
    Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
    Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

* All mud in short range is now earth. This is earth in a bowl like shape so that it floats in the swamp. With my arms sticking out along with half of my body as I lay in the swamp I say...*

One....Two....

*I make two handseals and suddenly a massive storm of F rank electricity comes from my body, destroying the earth around me, the swamp and your body, leaving me standing in a crater as the smoke clears.*

(Raiton: raikou myaku) Lightning Release: Lightning pulse

Chakra Cost: 40 ( 50 If charges for 2 moves)
    Damage Points: 80 (90 If charged for 2 moves)
    Description: The user will make one handseal charging their raiton chakra and then forms another handseal which then releases a massive amount of electricity from their body. The amount of electricity that's released is based on how much raiton chakra they have charged. For instance, if the user charges it using enough chakra for two moves then the user can only use one more jutsu for that turn. But, will gain an extra rank in power. If Charged with enough chakra for two moves, this jutsu will release a massive amount of non focused electricity from the users body into the air and ground capable of destroying everything on the field and leaving a small crater in the ground around the user. The amount of chakra doesn't take more than a few seconds to charge since it's almost forced from the users body. If only charged for one move then it will release non focused electricity into the air and ground around around the user and opponent and will reach out to mid range.

Notes:

-No Raiton for the next turn if charged for Forbidden Rank.
    -No A rank Raiton for the next turn if charged for only S rank.
    -If charged for forbidden rank the user takes 20 damage due to the strain on the users body.
    -No ninjutsu on the next turn just elemental jutsu.
    -The electricity has enough amps and current to kill.
    -Charging of 1 move = S rank rank.
    -Charging of 2 moves = Forbidden Rank.

Didn't think it'd be that easy did you?
    *Naruta sees Bruce falling down into the swamp, and after she sees that the swamp around him has turned into rock, she makes a handseal as she says*
    Mom told me that cold baths are not good. And since the mud is cold...I think I´m going to warm it up for you a little, so you can relax more
    *As soon as she finished saying that, she inhales a great amount of chakra into her lungs and then expels a large concentrated stream of flames from her mouth right towards where Bruce is laying, burning the rock to lava and "accidentally" burning Bruce*
    Oops...i think I warmed it too much
    (Katon: Gōen no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Flame Technique
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 07-05-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Naruta sees Bruce falling down into the swamp, and after she sees that the swamp around him has turned into rock, she makes a handseal as she says*
    Mom told me that cold baths are not good. And since the mud is cold...I think I´m going to warm it up for you a little, so you can relax more
    *As soon as she finished saying that, she inhales a great amount of chakra into her lungs and then expels a large concentrated stream of flames from her mouth right towards where Bruce is laying, burning the rock to lava and "accidentally" burning Bruce*
    Oops...i think I warmed it too much
    Description: The user does one handseal and inhales while molding a great amount of chakra into their lungs and expelling a large stream of flames from their mouth. The user has control over the concentration of the technique, being able to produce a narrow jet of flames, highly concentrated or one that will widen along its range. The flames are hot enough to quickly evaporate large quantities of water within a relatively short amount of time.

Cute. Very cute.

*I make 10 seals at a very fast pace, (Movement in the blink of an eye, gotta love it.). And suddenly, my body turns to 10 condors. The condors fly high into the sky and circle around where the sun is in your vision. As I in condor form fly 20 meters to your left and reforms.*

(Katon: Hagetaka kaen) Fire Release: Condor Blaze

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The user will form a row of 10 handseals, he will then disperse into 10 highly compressed katon flames that are shaped like condors. The condors will then soar through the air at great speeds at the opponent. 1 condor will be the user and will travel to the desired location that the user wants and the user will appear from that condor while the other 9 condors soar through the air and attack the opponent. The condors hit the opponent all at the same time. On impact the condors will explode in a huge fiery explosion that covers the area . Once the condors explode all surroundings within mid range will be covered with 6ft tall flames.
    -If the user has signed the condor contract then this jutsu will only require 5 handseals.
    -No Katon for the next 2 turns.
    -Can only use this jutsu once per battle.
    -Can only use 2 jutsu on the next turn.
    -No Katon jutsu before this jutsu.
    -The turn that this jutsu is used, the user can only use one more jutsu so this jutsu counts as 2 moves.
    -If the user is caught in the explosion then he/she will die.
    -Can only be taught by ~Yard~

About done yet?

Last edited by -Yard-; 07-05-2013 at 06:37 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Cute. Very cute.

*I make 10 seals at a very fast pace, (Movement in the blink of an eye, gotta love it.). And suddenly, my body turns to 10 condors. The condors fly high into the sky and circle around where the sun is in your vision. As I in condor form fly 20 meters to your left and reforms.*

(Katon: Hagetaka kaen) Fire Release: Condor Blaze

Type: Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 50
    Damage Points: 90
    Description: The user will form a row of 10 handseals, he will then disperse into 10 highly compressed katon flames that are shaped like condors. The condors will then soar through the air at great speeds at the opponent. 1 condor will be the user and will travel to the desired location that the user wants and the user will appear from that condor while the other 9 condors soar through the air and attack the opponent. The condors hit the opponent all at the same time. On impact the condors will explode in a huge fiery explosion that covers the area . Once the condors explode all surroundings within mid range will be covered with 6ft tall flames.
    -If the user has signed the condor contract then this jutsu will only require 5 handseals.
    -No Katon for the next 2 turns.
    -Can only use this jutsu once per battle.
    -Can only use 2 jutsu on the next turn.
    -No Katon jutsu before this jutsu.
    -The turn that this jutsu is used, the user can only use one more jutsu so this jutsu counts as 2 moves.
    -If the user is caught in the explosion then he/she will die.
    -Can only be taught by ~Yard~

About done yet?
    *Naruta sees that are even more fire where her attack was directed, and then she hears Bruce talking to her from her left 20 meters away from her. She then smiles at him, and while gathering wind chakra into her lungs and performing a handseal, she replies*
    Well, you see...I think you´re a bit hot...May I cool you down?
    *After this said, Naruta exhales a huge blast of wind towards Bruce, destroying anything in its path, even Bruce*
    I´m sorry! I didn´t mean to do that...
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 07-05-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Naruta sees that are even more fire where her attack was directed, and then she hears Bruce talking to her from her left 20 meters away from her. She then smiles at him, and while gathering wind chakra into her lungs and performing a handseal, she replies*
    Well, you see...I think you´re a bit hot...May I cool you down?
    *After this said, Naruta exhales a huge blast of wind towards Bruce, destroying anything in its path, even Bruce*
    I´m sorry! I didn´t mean to do that...
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: The user does the Ram handseal and inhales, kneading his chakra into his lungs, exhaling a huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path. Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

I prefer hansom, not hot.

*I say as I call the condors down to go against your wind jutsu They collide making a giant ass explosion leaving a creater. As the condors come at your wind I use.*

(Suiton: Mizu Sattou) Water release: Water Rush

Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used 3x per battle.
    - Must skip one turn before using again
    - The water can only be controlled up to one turn
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

*I making a hand of water carry me away very fast, leaving the area.*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I prefer hansom, not hot.

*I say as I call the condors down to go against your wind jutsu They collide making a giant ass explosion leaving a creater. As the condors come at your wind I use.*

Description: The user releases a small amount of water from the moisture in the air and can then control the water that is created. The user can create and control the water created up to mid range in distance. The amount of water created is enough to fill a small bath tub and only lasts for one turn. However this source of water isnt great enough to create S rank level water techniques.
    Notes:
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control.

*I making a hand of water carry me away very fast, leaving the area.*
    *Right before the explosion occurs, Naruta gathers her wind chakra into her right hand and then delivers a punch pushing her far, far away from the explosion*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

"Killing pain with more pain;
    Killing destructions with more destructions" xD

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Right before the explosion occurs, Naruta gathers her wind chakra into her right hand and then delivers a punch pushing her far, far away from the explosion*

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

"Killing pain with more pain;
    Killing destructions with more destructions" xD
    Si, si, muy bueno concepto. Aunque mi Espanol es muy malo.

Tu gusta frio frio?

*Suddenly you are trapped in an ice cuper only big enough for you. It kiiiinda doesn't say that it forms, that it just sorta happens and you're in it. Sooo....yeeeaaah.*

(Suiton: Tengai Dekisui ) - Water Style: Dome of Drowning
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The opponent is trapped inside a ice cube looking thing. The inside of it is filled with water, which makes your opponent drown.

I shall name you, Walt Disney.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Si, si, muy bueno concepto. Aunque mi Espanol es muy malo.

Tu gusta frio frio?

*Suddenly you are trapped in an ice cuper only big enough for you. It kiiiinda doesn't say that it forms, that it just sorta happens and you're in it. Sooo....yeeeaaah.*

Description: The opponent is trapped inside a ice cube looking thing. The inside of it is filled with water, which makes your opponent drown.

I shall name you, Walt Disney.
    *As Naruta feels herself being trapped in an ice cube and totally surrounded in water, she makes the water and the ice very light and extremely fragile, to the point that the ice breaks itself from the pressure done by the water from its inside. Once Naruta is out, wet, she says softly*

Tanta veces debo decir,
    El frío no es para mí.
    Aunque aprecio su intecion
    Mas cuando usted lo sabe bien
    O, eso es lo que parece ser...

*Then Naruta performs three handseals and releases a small fire ball that erupts into a giant firestorm after making contact with the ground, five meters away from her. As the fire ball erupts into the firestorm, Naruta performs one more handseal as she inhales and then exhales a huge blast of wind towards the firestorm, creating a intense blast of flames going towards Bruce*

Somehow I prefer warm breezes of wind. Do you prefer them as well, Bruce?
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 07-06-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*As Naruta feels herself being trapped in an ice cube and totally surrounded in water, she makes the water and the ice very light and extremely fragile, to the point that the ice breaks itself from the pressure done by the water from its inside. Once Naruta is out, wet, she says softly*

Tanta veces debo decir,
    El frío no es para mí.
    Aunque aprecio su intecion
    Mas cuando usted lo sabe bien
    O, eso es lo que parece ser...

*Then Naruta performs three handseals and releases a small fire ball that erupts into a giant firestorm after making contact with the ground, five meters away from her. As the fire ball erupts into the firestorm, Naruta performs one more handseal as she inhales and then exhales a huge blast of wind towards the firestorm, creating a intense blast of flames going towards Bruce*

Somehow I prefer warm breezes of wind. Do you prefer them as well, Bruce?
    (Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

*The moment you break out of the Ice cube I make a set of 3 handseals and place you under genjutsu.*

I hope you don't m...i......n.........d

*My voice begins to slow as the genjutsu makes time appear to slow down until you are frozen with time paused in the genjutsu..*

This is called Hour glass. You should be completely helpless now for me to be able to do anything I want to you while you're frozen .

Genjutsu| Sunadokei - [Illusion Technique| Hourglass]

Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user does a three handseals and spreads his chakra through the air. Anybody in the area will then be affected by a genjutsu that causes them to see things either sped up or slowed down to a extreme. This drastically hampers the user ability to react and target the user or jutsu techniques aimed at them, as techniques will seemed to be launched at them in blinding speed or slowed to a halt so while the user sends techniques at the opponent they are launched slowly, when in actuality the user may have finished his technique and gone onto the next one thus harming the opponent.
    (Last 2 turns)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*The moment you break out of the Ice cube I make a set of 3 handseals and place you under genjutsu.*

I hope you don't m...i......n.........d

*My voice begins to slow as the genjutsu makes time appear to slow down until you are frozen with time paused in the genjutsu..*

This is called Hour glass. You should be completely helpless now for me to be able to do anything I want to you while you're frozen .

Genjutsu| Sunadokei - [Illusion Technique| Hourglass]

Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user does a three handseals and spreads his chakra through the air. Anybody in the area will then be affected by a genjutsu that causes them to see things either sped up or slowed down to a extreme. This drastically hampers the user ability to react and target the user or jutsu techniques aimed at them, as techniques will seemed to be launched at them in blinding speed or slowed to a halt so while the user sends techniques at the opponent they are launched slowly, when in actuality the user may have finished his technique and gone onto the next one thus harming the opponent.
    (Last 2 turns)
    (Don´t mind what?)
    *Naruta hears Bruce´s voice beginning to slow down, and she wonders what he meant, so she askes him, when she noticed that her voice won´t come out as soon as she wants it to*
    (I give it a 99.99% of chance of it being a genjutsu)
    *Just before Naruta hears Bruce finishing his sentence, she quickly performs a handseal and then disturbs her chakra flow, unbalancing it, causing it to break the genjutsu. Then she stands there smiling at Bruce*
    I´m sorry, I couldn´t heear you well. May I ask if I wouldn´t mind what?
    ( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Don´t mind what?)
    *Naruta hears Bruce´s voice beginning to slow down, and she wonders what he meant, so she askes him, when she noticed that her voice won´t come out as soon as she wants it to*
    (I give it a 99.99% of chance of it being a genjutsu)
    *Just before Naruta hears Bruce finishing his sentence, she quickly performs a handseal and then disturbs her chakra flow, unbalancing it, causing it to break the genjutsu. Then she stands there smiling at Bruce*
    I´m sorry, I couldn´t heear you well. May I ask if I wouldn´t mind what?
    ( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

Very good. You know how to break Genjutsu.

*I begin slowly walking towards you, approaching mid range as I make a single handseal and use..*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet

Chakra Cost: 20
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

*Shooting a bullet of water at you as I still walk to you. As it heads towards you, I use.*

*Making two spikes that rise up under your feet as you "should" be distracted with the bullet. I then follow up with using.*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

*Making two giant jaws of earth rise up on both sides of you that slam shut, crushing you.*

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good. You know how to break Genjutsu.

*I begin slowly walking towards you, approaching mid range as I make a single handseal and use..*

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet

Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

*Shooting a bullet of water at you as I still walk to you. As it heads towards you, I use.*

*Making two spikes that rise up under your feet as you "should" be distracted with the bullet. I then follow up with using.*

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: 50
    Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

*Making two giant jaws of earth rise up on both sides of you that slam shut, crushing you.*
    Thank you ^^

*As Bruce walks towards Naruta into mid range, she notices that he made a handseal and then shooting a bullet of water towards her. Immediately after seeing this, Naruta performs a handseal while taking a deep breath, compressing it, and then exhaling it into a large sphere of wind chakra from her mouth towards Bruce, overpowering the water bullet that is coming to her and then continuing on slightly weakened*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

*As soon as the sphere of wind chakra is released, Naruta performs another handseal as she says*
    Bruce, did you know that the weather forecast said that today was going to be windy...and hot?
    *Then she inhales as she molds her fire chakra into her lungs and expell a large stream of flames from her mouth directed towards Bruce, burning everything on its path*

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thank you ^^

*As Bruce walks towards Naruta into mid range, she notices that he made a handseal and then shooting a bullet of water towards her. Immediately after seeing this, Naruta performs a handseal while taking a deep breath, compressing it, and then exhaling it into a large sphere of wind chakra from her mouth towards Bruce, overpowering the water bullet that is coming to her and then continuing on slightly weakened*

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.

*As soon as the sphere of wind chakra is released, Naruta performs another handseal as she says*
    Bruce, did you know that the weather forecast said that today was going to be windy...and hot?
    *Then she inhales as she molds her fire chakra into her lungs and expell a large stream of flames from her mouth directed towards Bruce, burning everything on its path*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1o9ZWqCnKk

*As the wind comes at me I use.*

*Over powering your wind and coming at you. Then you use the fire and it over powers my fire. Continuing atme, so I use.*

*Making a giant 40 meter tall cube in front of me. It's in between us. Blocking the fire. The Ice in front melts releasing a wave of water towards you.*

Last edited by -Yard-; 07-07-2013 at 02:51 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1o9ZWqCnKk

*As the wind comes at me I use.*

*Over powering your wind and coming at you. Then you use the fire and it over powers my fire. Continuing atme, so I use.*

*Making a giant 40 meter tall cube in front of me. It's in between us. Blocking the fire. The Ice in front melts releasing a wave of water towards you.*
    *Naruta notices the huge water-filled ice cube in front of her along with the wave of water releasing towards her. She instantly raises the ground around her 50 meters high except for an area of 50 meters long and 40 meters width, where the water cube and Bruce is(Raising everything up and leaving a "hole" where the water is released into). Just after the ground is raised up, Naruta raises her right hand and sends an electrical essence into the clouds, creating a lightning strike aimed at the top of the water cube, breaking it further more, it realeasing more water into the hole filling it as the lightning strike keeps on. She then lowers her hand and stares at the "artificial eletrified lake" she made*

I wonder if Bruce´s alright...

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user can lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
    Note: Can only be used twice.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*Naruta notices the huge water-filled ice cube in front of her along with the wave of water releasing towards her. She instantly raises the ground around her 50 meters high except for an area of 50 meters long and 40 meters width, where the water cube and Bruce is(Raising everything up and leaving a "hole" where the water is released into). Just after the ground is raised up, Naruta raises her right hand and sends an electrical essence into the clouds, creating a lightning strike aimed at the top of the water cube, breaking it further more, it realeasing more water into the hole filling it as the lightning strike keeps on. She then lowers her hand and stares at the "artificial eletrified lake" she made*

I wonder if Bruce´s alright...

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
    Type: Defensive/Supplementary
    Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user can lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
    Note: Can only be used twice.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
    Description: The user sends an electrical essence into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location.

*As the water fills the hole a wave of water rushes at me.*

Well...fu-

*A small light wave hit's me. But, I have made a giant hand of water under me that raises me up out of the water into the air on the level of you. Laying on the hand slowly get to my hands and knees and slowly stand up, with a pissed look on my face.*

Well, you made me wet. Good job.

*I place my hands in front of my face and clap slowly.*

Do you know what you get?

Notes:
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control

Last edited by -Yard-; 07-07-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

*As the water fills the hole a wave of water rushes at me.*

Well...fu-

*A small light wave hit's me. But, I have made a giant hand of water under me that raises me up out of the water into the air on the level of you. Laying on the hand slowly get to my hands and knees and slowly stand up, with a pissed look on my face.*

Well, you made me wet. Good job.

*I place my hands in front of my face and clap slowly.*

Do you know what you get?

Notes:
    - Can only use water jutsu while controlling the water or until you release the water from your control
    *Naruta notices the pissed look on Bruce´s face*
    Uh-Oh...That was accident! I swear! I´m sorry!
    I really didn´t mean to calculate the volume of the water and the size of the hole and everything

*She then hears him clap his hands slowly. As he does that, Naruta feels a little guilty*
    Um..I get..a "reward" for getting you wet?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»