Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,064
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Madara proud of Obito?

    Okay this might sound ridiculous, but I think that maybe the reason Madara wasn't phased about Obito resisting his control was because he was actually sort of proud that Obito was able to do so.

    When Obito gave Naruto that TNJ over Neji's death, Madara commented that Obito had become just like him, and he smiled while doing so.

    Madara in a way created Obito so maybe he is just impressed with Obito and what he has become.

    What are your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Its Tough To Be A God SIGFOR's Avatar
    Status
    SIGFOR is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    723
    Location
    Canada
    "I am the hope of the
    omniverse, I am the lightbulb
    in the darkness, I am the
    bacon in the fridge for all
    living things that cry out in
    hunger, I am the Alpha and the
    Amega, I am the terror that
    flaps in the night.. I AM SON
    GOKU AND I AM A SUPER....S
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Madara aint got a f-u-c-k to give
     
         

  3. #3
    I never die. Trollasaur's Avatar
    Status
    Trollasaur is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,525
    Location
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Fanboy Killer.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    I say yes. In the end Madaras just an old man who passed his will on to a youngling. There relationship is confusing lol
     
         

  4. #4
    Sage of The Toads zedek's Avatar
    Status
    zedek is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    404
    Location
    mount myoboku
    In a place where only i can
    find me
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    mabey who knows or he is jealous of him
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Naruto KM V2's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto KM V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,327
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    great minds discuss ideas,
    average minds discuss events,
    small minds discuss people
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    I doubt it. Madara gives no f**k what so ever. Madara seems indifferent about almost everything
     
         

  6. #6
    RQ Jewjitsu's Avatar
    Status
    Jewjitsu is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    45,457
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Madara don't care.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    AllseeingSharingan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,435
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    I agree. From madaras point of view as long as the moon eye plan works its all good. But hes an edo who can resist almost everything so hes really not worried. Hes probably more.concerned about fighting hashirama with his new powers.
     
         

  8. #8
    ورِيثٌ للكُرْه، ابْنُ اله
    Status
    Haru70 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,820
    Location
    أحْلَكُ هاويَةٌ، أعْمَقُ حُفْرَةٍ في الجَحِيم
    "Bad things do happen,
    but how I respond to them
    defines my character and the
    quality of my life. I can
    choose to sit in perpetual
    sadness, immobilized by the
    gravity of my loss, or I can
    choose to rise from the Pain
    and treasure Life."
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Quote Originally Posted by SIGFOR View Post
    Madara aint got a f-u-c-k to give
    lol most likely this. ^

    I don't see Madara caring, with these eyes.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sanguis's Avatar
    Status
    Sanguis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Madara just doesn't give a ****!
     
         

  10. #10
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,563
    Location
    Hawaii
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Well I woudn't say this idea never crossed my mind, and still wouldn't dismiss this so easily just yet.
     
         

  11. #11
    ♣♠ Scrublord ♠♣ Hypemaster's Avatar
    Status
    Hypemaster is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,689
    Location
    Inside the moon
    Bans won't hold me back.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    I truly believe madara doesn't care about Obito at all, just sees him as a pawn
     
         

  12. #12
    akatsuki's yondaime4's Avatar
    Status
    yondaime4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,227
    Location
    darkside of the moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Its possible but i would way rather they go toe to toe and win or lose i wana see madara go all out and juubito is a perfect opponent
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,064
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime4 View Post
    Its possible but i would way rather they go toe to toe and win or lose i wana see madara go all out and juubito is a perfect opponent
    I think that they will, I think that Madara wants to be the Jinchuriki still or that Obito is going to want to get rid of Madara, but I also think that Madara has some sense of twisted pride for Obito.

    Seeing the monster he created go so far must be something he can be proud of.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,133
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    I don't think it's related to a teacher pride. It's because it doesn't really matter to him. They both have the same goal. He figured that using Obito to use rinne rebirth would be his best option to complete the plan since Obito seemed to be dying, hence, "he's of no use to me anymore." He knows that despite his attack on him, Obito is dedicated to the plan, so the result's the same, and he gets to fight Hashirama.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,064
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    I don't think it's related to a teacher pride. It's because it doesn't really matter to him. They both have the same goal. He figured that using Obito to use rinne rebirth would be his best option to complete the plan since Obito seemed to be dying, hence, "he's of no use to me anymore." He know that despite his attack on him, Obito is dedicated to the plan, so the result's the same, and he gets to fight Hashirama.
    Well that's possible too, we will probably know more next chapter.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,133
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    Well that's possible too, we will probably know more next chapter.
    I don't think so. We'll be seeing complete chaos next chapter that's what!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,064
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Madara proud of Obito?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    I don't think so. We'll be seeing complete chaos next chapter that's what!
    Oh, that's a good point, probably Obito breaking stuff.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •