Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

The Final Sharingan Technique

I have a theory that there is one last Sharingan Technique to be revealed, perhaps by Madara since he every Uchiha has shown a unique ability, whereas Madara hasn't so far.

Itachi also mentioned that when Madara gained the EMS he unlocked a new "distinct" ocular jutsu.

This means that it is nothing like any we have seen before(amterasu, tsukyomi, etc.) and it is not the rinnegan either for the rinnegan was achieved by inserting Hashirama cells into himself when Madara was old.

His EMS and his new jutsu happened when he was young

This is a somewhat lengthy thread that covers Japanese Mythology and symbolism of the Sharingan Techs, but the main reasoning is at the end if you want to skip all the "fun facts" But these facts help me clarify why I believe there is a new jutsu, what it is called, and what it could possibly do.

As many of you already know, the Sharingan's abilities are name after the gods and deities of the Shinto religion. The names also roughly reflect on the power of the actual ability.

For instance:

Tsukuyomi:

God of the Moon, ruler of the night and born when Izanagi washed his right eye during a cleansing ritual.

In Naruto it casts powerful illusions. The moon is often represented as a symbol of subtlety and deception. It steals the light of the sun to create a reflection of it. The moon is also a prime factor of Infinite Tsukyomi in Naruto.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaterasu:

Goddess of the sun, ruler of the heavens and born when Izanagi washed his left eye during a cleansing ritual.

In Naruto it is shown to produce fire said to be as hot as the sun

Enton: Kagu-tsuchi could be considered the uncle or half brother of Amaterasu for he was the offspring of Izanagi and Izanami and also the incarnation of fire, but killed by Izanagi with the Totsuka no Tsurugi when Izanami died giving birth to him.

His birth is the first occurrence of death in the Shinto religion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susanoo:

God of Storms, brother to Amaterasu and Tsukyomi, and birthed from Izanagi cleansing his nose.

Due to his rivalry with Amaterasu, he was cast out of heaven but redeemed himself by slaying an eight-headed dragon and recovered from its tail the sword Kusanagi.

He gave the Kusanagi sword as a gift to Amaterasu which she then bequeathed along with the Yata no Kagami Mirror/Shield along with the Yasakani no Magatama to her grandson forming the Imperial Regalia of Japan.

In Naruto it was shown to be a guardian with Tengu design of the user after which that user awakens Tsukyomi and Amaterasu or so it is said.

In the manga, Itachi behead Orochimaru's eight headed serpent much like in Mythology and carries the Yata Mirror. Sasuke has also shown to posses some sort of shield that also acts as his bow.

Every susanoo user has shown to create Magatama.

The Storm-like nature of Susanoo is represented by its destructive power.

Izanagi and Izanami:

God of all that is light and heavenly and Goddess of the Earth and Darkness. It was they that were tasked with the creation of the world.

Their spear when pulled from the ocean created the islands of japan from the water that dripped off it.

He mated with Izanami to create other gods until Kagu-tsuchi, who burned Izanami during birth.

Izanami died and Izanagi took revenge and killed Kagu-tsuchi with his legendary sword, the Totsuka no Tsurugi. He tried to retrieve Izanami from the underworld but she refused because she was bound to the underworld from eating the food there. She hid in the shadows but once Izanagi procured a torch from his comb, he saw Izanami's disfigured form and ran in terror back to the mortal realm.

Izanami cursed him and said that she would kill 1000 living residents everyday if he left her, but Izanagi responded by telling her that he would then create 1500 more each day.

When Izanagi returned, he cleansed himself by washing his eyes and his nose which subsequently gave birth to Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo.

In naruto casting Izanagi and Izanami means sacrificing ones eye. Izanagi is also known to control their own state of existence whilst Izanami is said to control ones destiny.

Izanagi controlling the state of ones existence reflects upon the fact that Izanagi represents the world of the living and free will.

Izanami represents death and is the ultimate fate of all creatures, thus controlling destiny.

Kamui:

It is not a god, but more of a reference. It takes its name after Kamiumi which refers to the birth of Kami(gods and descendants of Izanagi and Izanami) and the death of Izanami. The whole tale in general after the creation of Japan, also known as Kunuimi.

In Naruto, Kamui's ability is to make the user transparent and also teleport themselves into another dimension. The other dimension may be the reference to Yomi(Underworld) which Izanami went to after she died.

Yomi is considered to be neither a hell nor a heaven, but simply a realm of the dead where they exist in gloom for eternity. Considering that Madara told Obito that he existed between the crevasse of life and death, it is fitting for him to have power over a place such as Yomi.

Kotoamatsukami:

The name given to the first generation of gods during the during the creation of the universe. The first beings to ever exist after chaos came to order.

In Naruto, Kotoamatsukami is considered to be the greatest genjutsu of all time and also disputably the ultimate sharingan technique.

This leads to the possibility of another sharingan technique, perhaps the ultimate or just a very powerful one.

Kamiyonanayo

In Japanese mythology, the Kamiyonanayo are the seven generations of kami(gods) that were conceived after the formation of heaven and earth and also came after the Kotoamatsukami.

Considering that the Kotoamatsukami was the ultimate genjutsu, a genjutsu superior to another sharingan technique, the Tsukuyomi; then perhaps the Kamiyonanayo would be similar as being the superior of amaterasu.

The kotoamatukami refers to the seventh generation of gods which include Izanagi and Izanami; perhaps it may also be the ultimate version of both those techniques, something Madara may have used to survive his battle against Hashirama?

Last edited by Lightbringer; 07-05-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X
    Hunter---Magi-- Full Metal
    Alchemist: Brotherhood---
    Akame Ga Kill---Steins;
    Gate---Monster---Fate/Zero

Re: The Final Sharingan Technique

Yeah nice theory! I still feel Madara has something up his sleeve...especially when he has that carefree attitude as seen in the last chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    A Official NB Perv

Good theory!
    For those who are to lazy to read : -_-,Just read it,It will be worth it.

Status
    Jan 2013
    When ignored by that person
    whose attention means the most
    to you, the reaction in your
    brain is similar to physical
    pain.

Uchiha's were truly are awesome

Last edited by Gunjan; 07-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.

\/ The Chosen One \/ Perlmutter's Avatar
    Status
    This user has no status.

Hm... plausible theories, I doubt it will be something with Amaterasu, as that is Sasuke's "advanced" eye technique. It basically, unless its something new like Obito's and isn't just an improvement, will be something to do with Izanami or Izanagi, which would make sense, since they are the "head" kami in that religion, right? And Madara was the "head" Uchiha in this manga(as in head of his clan).

Status
    Jun 2013
    little shit ivy arima

Nice theory ;D

Good Kid M.A.A.D City namikaze12's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Minato Solo's

Nice theory plus rep

Status
    Jan 2013
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life

Interesting theory

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

nice but if such a thing exist why didn't he used it against hashirama ?why wait so long?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by ranj View Post
    nice but if such a thing exist why didn't he used it against hashirama ?why wait so long?
    I mentioned that it was possible that it was the reason that Madara survived Hashirama's battle.

Many assumed that Madara cast some sort of genjutsu due to a random zoom in on Madara's sharingan with no explanation.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

madara has ultimate susanoo. Susanoo is his area. Tsukyomi is itachis BUT Armaterasu is Sasukes, so tht techniques shoud be sasuke alone

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by sage1999 View Post
    madara has ultimate susanoo. Susanoo is his area. Tsukyomi is itachis BUT Armaterasu is Sasukes, so tht techniques shoud be sasuke alone
    Itachi said a distinct new ocular jutsu; susanoo isn't a distinct EMS jutsu since it is obtained with the MS.

Sasuke's Enton was also obtained during the MS which could mean he also has a new technique to show.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Don't be a racist,hate
    everyone.

Yeah plausible I think its something related to Kotoamatsukami and /izanagi.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Great thread...thanks for enlightening me

Alistair Child Of The Great Empire's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Sasuke, don't you dare pull a
    Lelouch! I don't wanna cry
    over my fav character again!

Great and qouite playisble theory. I like it.
    Rep from me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

Yeah Madara the Ultimate Uchiha

I would really like to see Upgraded version of Amaterasu from Madara,

For example Dark flames from hell which can burn even tailed beast in some time

or maybe Kamiyonanayo could be ultimate trans-dimenssional attack

Please check my thread with Possible powers of Madara' MS too, maybe one of it could The Finall Sharingan Technique:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=364712

Anyway excellent thread and very well elaborated, I really enjoy reading this well put together theory

Well done

Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

Madara always has something up his sleeve, which will excite the fans even more.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Great thread !

one of the best Threads ever in any naruto Fourm

u deserve my + REP

i even add this to my personal Favorites

i like how you Cover the background of these Gods in Japanese Culture with the Manga scan

i never thought Perfect Susano is almost has the same face of that God in the japanese myth

Very Informative and another reason why madara is one of my Favorite characters

Kamiyonanayo

In Japanese mythology, the Kamiyonanayo are the seven generations of kami(gods) that were conceived after the formation of heaven and earth and also came after the Kotoamatsukami.

Considering that the Kotoamatsukami was the ultimate genjutsu, a genjutsu superior to another sharingan technique, the Tsukuyomi; then perhaps the Kamiyonanayo would be similar as being the superior of amaterasu.

The kotoamatukami refers to the seventh generation of gods which include Izanagi and Izanami; perhaps it may also be the ultimate version of both those techniques. Something Madara may have used to survive his battle against Hashirama?
    it is Possible who knows
    let's hope this is one of Madara's Powerful jutsus ( attack type jutsu )

we didn't see alot from madara ..

he should be way stronger than Hashirama in his Edo form and i think even as EMS user when he was alive he did mention he was Faking his death to get hashirama DNA

so he didn't Use his FULL POWER in that Fight

man No wonder why the Uchiha Are Awesome ..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    Great thread !

one of the best Threads ever in any naruto Fourm

u deserve my + REP

i even add this to my personal Favorites

i like how you Cover the background of these Gods in Japanese Culture with the Manga scan

i never thought Perfect Susano is almost has the same face of that God in the japanese myth

Very Informative and another reason why madara is one of my Favorite characters

it is Possible who knows
    let's hope this is one of Madara's Powerful jutsus ( attack type jutsu )

we didn't see alot from madara ..

he should be way stronger than Hashirama in his Edo form and i think even as EMS user when he was alive he did mention he was Faking his death to get hashirama DNA

so he didn't Use his FULL POWER in that Fight

man No wonder why the Uchiha Are Awesome ..
    Thank very much! I'm really glad you liked it! ^_^

and It wasn't the susanoo in that picture, it was a tengu

The Susanoo is based off a Tengu design which are creatures with long noses and usually bird heads considered to be gods in the shinto religion

What susanoo is depicted in Japanese Myth is found in the picture where he's slaying the 8 headed serpent, right above Itachi defeating Orochimaru

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

In a Susanoo picture and there is Marijuana leefs in it

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»