Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Rinnegan and EMS

In the Recent Chapter where people have been questioning how Obito Could have used Inzagi to merge himself with the Jubbi, has sparked a question i wish to ask you all.

So ill get to my point;

If Madara, who possess EMS and Rinnegan (which he aquired via EMS and Senju DNA) uses Inazagi, which "Destroys" the sharingan in the eye it is used in, does he lose the Rinnegan in that eye aswell?

Another question is that, Can Madara use EMS abilities whilst in Rinnegan mode? As he hasn't really used many Rinnegan abilities?

Final question

Do you all believe that each rinnegan user (not including Pein and Obito as they used madara's eyes) has different abilities like sharigans where each direct bloodline gets its own abilities, Like sasuke and itachi both had Ameratsu but sasukes was better whilst itachi had better genjutsu abilities.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Rinnegan and EMS

first question :
    No the Rinnegan won't shut down with Izanagi cause the latter is a version of the Banbutso Sozo which is a Rinnegan technique.
    For EMS , we don't know.

Second Question :

Rewatch the chapters , Madara used the regular Susanoo and the Perfect Susanoo while he was in Rinnegan mode.
    And he used Gakido twice.

Third Question :

I don't think so cause the Rinnegan is the Sage's eyes.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm thinking that EMS is immune to that disadvantage, but i don't know for sure.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nathan, you're the best.
    Souji, you da real MVP.
    Adachi, drink your coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by oO madara95 Oo View Post
    In the Recent Chapter where people have been questioning how Obito Could have used Inzagi to merge himself with the Jubbi, has sparked a question i wish to ask you all.

So ill get to my point;

If Madara, who possess EMS and Rinnegan (which he aquired via EMS and Senju DNA) uses Inazagi, which "Destroys" the sharingan in the eye it is used in, does he lose the Rinnegan in that eye aswell?

Yes, it's the same eye, so it will be destroyed with the Sharingan.

Another question is that, Can Madara use EMS abilities whilst in Rinnegan mode? As he hasn't really used many Rinnegan abilities?

No, either Sharingan or Rinnegan abilities at one time, I don't think Kishi would like Rinnegan users to be too op.

Final question

Do you all believe that each rinnegan user (not including Pein and Obito as they used madara's eyes) has different abilities like sharigans where each direct bloodline gets its own abilities, Like sasuke and itachi both had Ameratsu but sasukes was better whilst itachi had better genjutsu abilities.

Remember, the ability is called The Six Paths of the Rinnegan, meaning those 6 paths are set, maybe the Sharingan can affect growth but not the actual abilities, those are set by the 6 Paths.
    Bold up top.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Tsukuyomi.....chillin with
    Itachi blowin O's watchin
    Crows fly

That's a hell of a question.....dang...the notion would be nice but the Rennigan is already OP....it would serve no purpose to weild diffrent a
    Abilities if u have the power to create somethin out of nothing......so it would kind of be irrelevant. ..and to your second question Madara already proved in the Manga he had to switch from EMS and Rennigan while tussling with Naruto.....I honestly think the only thing that can come out is the Sussano.....

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    You either die a hero, or live
    long enough to see yourself
    become the villian

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    I'm thinking that EMS is immune to that disadvantage, but i don't know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by x iiiMPerFeCT View Post
    Bold up top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    first question :
    No the Rinnegan won't shut down with Izanagi cause the latter is a version of the Banbutso Sozo which is a Rinnegan technique.
    For EMS , we don't know.

Second Question :

Rewatch the chapters , Madara used the regular Susanoo and the Perfect Susanoo while he was in Rinnegan mode.

Third Question :

But he has never used Almighty Push and there have been oppurtunities where this ability would have been very effectived, like against lee's kick to the chest which made the lose control of the Juubi?

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But he has never used Almighty Push and there have been oppurtunities where this ability would have been very effectived, like against lee's kick to the chest which made the lose control of the Juubi?
    I don't know why he didn't use it , but he definitely can do it because :
    he knows Gakido , Rinne Tensei , the jutsu to unseal Juubi's body from the moon , he knows Banbutso sozo ( he's the one who create the black Zetsu ) , and don't forget that he probably read all the Uchiha tablet and he said to Obito that's his gonna teach him Rikudo no jutsu.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, the MS expires after too much usage, thats why you transplant compatible eyes and get EMS. (which doesnt make sense imho)

So i wouldnt be surprised if you dont go blind from using izanagi with EMS.

However, keep in mind that the sharingan only grants you access to changing the future since the sharingan is Yin-based, it can only perform the spirit-part of izanagi...

You need senju DNA (or maybe just alof of Yang chakra?) to perform the life-part of izanagi.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is a status

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed1993 View Post
    first question :
    For EMS , we don't know.

Second Question :

Third Question :

Your answer's right here

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is too lazy to have
    a status

So ill get to my point;

1. If Madara, who possess EMS and Rinnegan (which he aquired via EMS and Senju DNA) uses Inazagi, which "Destroys" the sharingan in the eye it is used in, does he lose the Rinnegan in that eye aswell?

2. Another question is that, Can Madara use EMS abilities whilst in Rinnegan mode? As he hasn't really used many Rinnegan abilities?

Final question

3. Do you all believe that each rinnegan user (not including Pein and Obito as they used madara's eyes) has different abilities like sharigans where each direct bloodline gets its own abilities, Like sasuke and itachi both had Ameratsu but sasukes was better whilst itachi had better genjutsu abilities.
    1. Theoretically, he should lose that eye, since the price for casting Izanagi is losing the light from that eye forever.

2. Yes, he can use EMS abilities with his Rinnegan active. Unlike Nagato, who only had the Rinnegan implanted, Madara naturally acquired his Rinnegan and thus he can use it to its full advantage.

It's clear he's using Susano'o with his Rinnegan active in these panels ^

3. No, I don't think the powers of the Rinnegan vary like the genetic power of the Sharingan does. The Sharingan is a kekkei genkai, and each individual benefits from it differently. The abilities gained from the Rinnegan appear to be the same across the board -- eg. control of the 5 elements, power of the six paths, etc.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P J-man

izanagi takes the light out of the eye not just removes sharingan.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Into anime

I did not know that Madara used Izanagi. Thanks for telling.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I for one, am no so sure about the Izanagi thing. When should he have used it? After Minato cut him down? That is impossible. We see him lying on top of the Juubi, as he suddenly "absorbs" the Juubi. There is absolutely no indication of the usage of Izanagi, besides if he used it to escape Madara's control, his body should vanish or something, but it doesn't. So I don't see, why people believe he used it. Also he still has his wound from fighting Kakashi at this moment, when he absorbs the Juubi.

So ill get to my point;

Who knows, but certainly Izanagi blinds the eye, so either you cannot use it with rinnengan, or it blinds it anyway. If you could use it with rinnengan without being blinded, you would be invincible.

He can use Susanoo, but we haven't seen any other EMS abilities from him, so it's hard to tell. Most likely he can, since he can use Susanoo.

Final question

Hmm, who knows, but I never really gave it any thought. But interesting way of thinking, as that could very well be likely. Perhaps some of Madara's rinnengan abilities are related to his MS abilities, which is why, we haven't seen any of his MS abilities.
    We know MS abilities are transferred with the eye, as Danzo had Shisui's MS, Kakashi has Obito's, etc. So I actually believe that is how it works. It would also make sense, as no bloodline is perfect, and thus some impurities should affect the outcome, and thus the abilities, which is the reason why MS users have different abilities, unless they are very close related (like Sasuke/Itachi).

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    life is nothing but miserable
    deal with that.

IZANAGI shuts down the eye's light...
    IZANAGI with EMS give Same result...
    if thats not Hashi can't win against madara EVER!
    if thats not madara & sasuke never dies... its almost like a power that beyond of SO6P.