Page 11 of 24 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 473
  1. #201
    aka caterpillar paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,885
    Location
    edge of time
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    I think Rock Lee can beat base Naruto; and Gai can beat SM Naruto.

    Stating Sasuke has a better taijutsu than Lee or he would own Lee in a taijutsu/physical fight because of sharingan is utter trash and bullshit.
     
         

  2. #202
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Further support, this is the VIZ translation of Zabuza's statement about Haku:

    "Hehe by all means defeat me if you can, you still won't have what it takes to defeat Haku."

    "Even in the face of unthinkable adversity he always prevailed.

    He's lost all regard for his own life and become a killing machine... a true shinobi. His skills surpass even my own."



    Sasuke said he was holding back. And it would be impossible for Edo Haku to react to Gai/Lee if you were correct.

    But he did react to Gai and Lee, so you're not.
    Reflexes and speed are different.

    He said he didn't want to kill him. That doesn't excuse him from getting blitzed, does it? [X]. The shock and surprise is all there. Yeah he didn't want to kill Sasuke, but would he let himself get blitzed? No, how ridiculous. Obviously he's going to have to hold his own. If he had the capabilities to blitz Sasuke, he would of done to so to at least immobilize him, or stop him. Not to mention, he wouldn't display any sense of shock as apparently, "he was holding back". And regardless of intent, it was still a fight. Haku isn't going to let himself get blitzed, which is exactly why he opted to use his Mirror jutsu in the end.
     
         

  3. #203
    Banned
    Status
    TheEvilOne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    12,932
    Godlike
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by caterpillar View Post
    I think Rock Lee can beat base Naruto; and Gai can beat SM Naruto.

    Stating Sasuke has a better taijutsu than Lee or he would own Lee in a taijutsu/physical fight because of sharingan is utter trash and bullshit.
    I agree, Guy can beat SM Naruto, but I don't see Lee beating base Naruto. He has more stamina, he can create hundreds of clones + he has several Bijuu sized summons.

    Lord Sasuke's taijutsu is obviously NOT better then Lee's. Even I know this.
     
         

  4. #204
    aka caterpillar paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,885
    Location
    edge of time
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilOne View Post
    I agree, Guy can beat SM Naruto, but I don't see Lee beating base Naruto. He has more stamina, he can create hundreds of clones + he has several Bijuu sized summons.

    Lord Sasuke's taijutsu is obviously NOT better then Lee's. Even I know this.
    That was just a thought; Lee has almost no new feats in part 2; but i think he can; it had been 3 years...
    There are some people who think Sasuke can own Lee in taijutsu

    Also; i think Gai would beat Hebi Sasuke.
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Derp
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Reflexes and speed are different.
    Not in this case. Haku had the reflexes to read and the speed to block. How is this even debatable?

    Him blocking Gai with 5/5 speed means him not blocking Sasuke with 2.5/5 speed was purposeful.
     
         

  6. #206
    Emikơ's Avatar
    Status
    Emikơ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,320
    little shit ivy arima
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks Kishi is the biggest sexist ever?

    I don't know if that is popular or unpopular.
    He's not a sexist.
    Just terrible at writing female characters
    Or maybe he is...He focuses more on the male characters.
    For 3chapters straight we've only seen male characters:/
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,375
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Speaking of unpopular opinions. Super Sonic> SSJ3 Goku. In the games, he fights enemies such as Solaris who, as Robotnik put it, "eats dimensions for lunch" Not even Super Buu could do something like this, he could make holes, but he couldn't destroy a dimension. Yet, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver beat him in each timeline separately. That speaks for itself.

    In the comics, he's not invincible, but he's a planet buster. When using alien chaos emeralds, Sonic created a separate Super Sonic instead, and it was evil. It literally almost made 2 planets collide into each other by moving his index fingers! When Super Sonic (the good one) fought Enerjak (brainwashed Knuckles with the master emerald's power), both Scourge (evil version of Sonic) and DR Finitivous thought that, if their fight continued, their planet would be destroyed. Scourge got into a super form one time and said that he'd spindash his world and Sonic's in half just because he can.

    I'd say that Super Sonic>DBZ verse (minus Bills since I know nothing about him).
     
         

  8. #208
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    hidan is definetly not the weakest akatsuki
     
         

  9. #209
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Not in this case. Haku had the reflexes to read and the speed to block. How is this even debatable?

    Him blocking Gai with 5/5 speed means him not blocking Sasuke with 2.5/5 speed was purposeful.
    What's your point? Gai attacked Haku head on, with no intention of blitzing the poor lad. Blocking his kick doesn't mean he's fast, it means he has decent/good reactions. Deidara reacted to Sasuke's Shunshin, is he fast? No he's not, his reflexes are just quite good. Sasuke intended to blitz Haku, and he got the job done. Like I said, if it was on purpose, he wouldn't display a large amount of shock... he said he doesn't want to kill Sasuke, he never said he wasn't going to just not try at all...

    Is Haku actually physically fast? Show me some of his notable speed feats, of him actually outrunning/blitzing someone. Because reflexes and speed, although under the same category, and not the same, which is what you're trying to convey.
     
         
    Last edited by SasoriOfTheRedSaand; 07-05-2013 at 11:07 PM.

  10. #210
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,315
    Location
    The Holy Land
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Speaking of unpopular opinions. Super Sonic> SSJ3 Goku. In the games, he fights enemies such as Solaris who, as Robotnik put it, "eats dimensions for lunch" Not even Super Buu could do something like this, he could make holes, but he couldn't destroy a dimension. Yet, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver beat him in each timeline separately. That speaks for itself.

    In the comics, he's not invincible, but he's a planet buster. When using alien chaos emeralds, Sonic created a separate Super Sonic instead, and it was evil. It literally almost made 2 planets collide into each other by moving his index fingers! When Super Sonic (the good one) fought Enerjak (brainwashed Knuckles with the master emerald's power), both Scourge (evil version of Sonic) and DR Finitivous thought that, if their fight continued, their planet would be destroyed. Scourge got into a super form one time and said that he'd spindash his world and Sonic's in half just because he can.

    I'd say that Super Sonic>DBZ verse (minus Bills since I know nothing about him).
    Lord Frieza solos low diff.
     
         

  11. #211
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    It's not.
    Well I guess I have no unpopular opinion then.
     
         

  12. #212
    aka caterpillar paratise's Avatar
    Status
    paratise is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    14,885
    Location
    edge of time
    In the sky a mighty eagle
    doesn't care about what's
    illegal on its wings the
    rainbow's light it's flying to
    eternity
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    I think Lee does not have parents; they died at some point of the time. And it think he is the most likable male in entire NV.

    It is weird that Kishi being the greatest Uchiha fanboy ever.

    Team Gai should have get more screentime; and i sometimes believe they did not because they are having Chinese references; Kishi is a Japanese...yunno racism and stuff but i do not wanna get into that.

    Muu is definetely top 10 material and could win a fight against Itachi.

    Gai and Kakashi together can defeat Itachi even with the restriction of Kamui.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,375
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Lord Frieza solos low diff.
    This is what I'm talking about. Can Frieza destroy the universe? Can he move a planet with his pointer finger? Can he cut a planet into 2 just by somersaulting though it? No? Then Super Sonic>>>>>Frieza. Death battle analyzed SSJ4 Goku's strength and came to the conclusion that he can only lift a continent. He can't change a planet's orbit. SSJ4 Goku is roughly more than 40 times as powerful as Frieza. Super Sonic stomps.
     
         

  14. #214
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,108
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    I don't like Minato ,he is just annoying,and all though I don't support flame threads,Itachi is way better than him...Having Sasuke as my favorite character and also not hating Sakura is also unpopular.
     
         

  15. #215
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Derp
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    What's your point? Gai attacked Haku head on, with no intention of blitzing the poor lad.
    Oh, so you'll believe Gai was holding back against Edo Haku?

    But you won't believing Haku was holding back in part one even after Sasuke and Zabuza said so?

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Blocking his kick doesn't mean he's fast, it means he has decent/good reactions.
    If you recall, it's more than Sasuke could do against CE Lee when Lee was vastly, vastly inferior to Gai.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Deidara reacted to Sasuke's Shunshin, is he fast? No he's not
    They're both Kage levels with impressive 4.5/5 speed. The discrepancy isn't anywhere near that of Haku.
     
         

  16. #216
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Derp
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Saya Takagi View Post
    Tsunade is stronger than itachi
    Shut your whore-mouth. (jk lol)
     
         

  17. #217
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,517
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Saya Takagi View Post
    Tsunade is stronger than itachi
    No wonder this is an unpopular "opinion"

    Itachi gostomps this hoe
     
         

  18. #218
    (Insert douchey kanji) Space Cowboy's Avatar
    Status
    Space Cowboy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,910
    Location
    Chantilly VA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Im the smartest member on the base. Ever
     
         

  19. #219
    Banned
    Status
    PredictionGuru is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,337
    Location
    Kaliningrad
    I actually don't make
    predictions.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    I think that PervyKakashi was a legend.
     
         

  20. #220
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No wonder this is an unpopular "opinion"

    Itachi gostomps this hoe
    And still yet it remains her opinion and you can't stop that ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by PredictionGuru View Post
    I think that PervyKakashi was a legend.
    WHY

    no cmon seriously what
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •