]Rock Lee and Neji had so much potential but get forgetten; and i hope Lee does something soon.
Hinata and Sakura are both bad "characters".
Naruto not being an actual underdog from birth disappointed me.
I also don't care about Minato; a bad character.
I dislike the fact that edo hokages fighting instead of current generation; and i don't care about what wil they show; their feats could be covered in mini history arcs; or they could stay as how they are.
It should be known that some people are fan of characters who are not Uchihas...
^ The bolded above me and:
I think Kimimaro could take on any shinobi from part one (with only part one feats) and win.
Kisame is one of the best written characters.
Itachi was boring when he was Edo'd and I lost interest in him then.
DSM Kabuto>Most of the Narutoverse including Pathless Obito.
Nagato>= BM Naruto
I am somewhat upset with the fact that there are such boring versus threads around here; couldn't someone make a versus thread with part one characters, or a mission? Like, protect the bridge builder with Asuma, Gai, and Temari. The enemies are Orochimaru, Zabuza, and Zetsu.
The other hidden villages should have been highlighted more in part 1.
Madara is a boring character and villain; I only was attracted to him at first because of power. That's dull now.
If Orochimaru turns into a cheesy hero, I am going to be upset.
Obito IS NOT as bad as he once was; but people over hype and make him seem better written than he is.
I do believe Hiruzen to be one of the stronger Hokages.
Mei is NOT the weakest Kage. I think everyone other then Gaara are around the same level.
Pein and Konan had a lot of potential and were not expanded on enough.
Frieza is still stronger then Future Trunks.
Halo CE, 2, and 3 are better then any CoD game after Modern Warfare and any other FPS.
- It might not be too unpopular, but I believe that (Post-identity reveal)-Tobi is the worst thing to have ever happened to this series.
- Itachi is ridiculously overrated.
- I think Madara should be respected more by the fans.
Last edited by SasukeTheViper EMS; 07-05-2013 at 08:24 PM.
"I've always considered myself to be a true ninja… but those were just empty words, because Sasuke and Naruto were always in the lead! But now it's my turn to take the lead, and all of you can watch me from the background!"
Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have
1. Tenten is actually a pretty good fighter and could hold her own.
2. Sakura will surpass Tsunade.
3. Naruto (the character himself), and Sasuke (to some extent) are both overrated beyond belief.
4. Neji & Lee are the strongest out of the Konoha 11.
5. Anko deserves much more and is really underrated.
6. This war should've went differently.
7. The females aren't weak; they just aren't shown.
8. So far, I haven't been impressed with the Ten-Tails, except with one attack.
9. Iruka deserves a little bit more than what he gets...at least one battle scene so he can show off and then disappear into the background...again.
10. The Substitution Jutsu was one of the best techniques shown at the beginning, but now its nonexistent.
I added a few more.
Last edited by White Lotus; 07-05-2013 at 08:40 PM.
1. Uzamaki inherited the younger son's power more than the Senju due to their reputation of being the clan of longevity.
2. I think Obito's a great villain
3. The Juubi may be human or at least, humanoid and might be the Sage's father. This would be an explanation on why he happens to have the ability to discover how to use chakra, the juubi's power and why he has... horns.
4. The sage might be a reaper since both him and them seem to have the exact same horns.
5. Sakura is stronger than Tsunade.
6. Kurama will become a 2nd juubi once all bijus are inside Naruto.
7. Orochimaru will experiment and gain rinnegan for forbidden jutsu.
8. Minato's chakra may be on par with senju.
9. Sakura is no longer an awful character. (hated her in part 1 though)
10. Naruto may be related to Tsunade and Nawaki since he's compared to him or Hashirama so often in the manga.
Last edited by Sennin of Logic; 07-05-2013 at 08:42 PM.