Page 5 of 19 « First 12345678915 ... Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 473
  1. #101
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    1- Minato is Hashirama's level
    2- Bee is stronger than Uchiha bros
    3- Kakuzu can defeat Itachi
    4- Hiashi is kage level

    There are probably more but i don't remember currently
     
         

  2. #102
    Hidden Talent White Lotus's Avatar
    Status
    White Lotus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've always considered
    myself to be a true ninja…
    but those were just empty
    words, because Sasuke and
    Naruto were always in the
    lead! But now it's my turn to
    take the lead, and all of you
    can watch me from the
    background!"
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Oh, and one more thing. Kiba is a beast. I feel like he's highly underrated and deserves some kind of success. He's in the same boat as Anko; two great characters who were wasted.
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Senju+ Uchiha powers= rinnegan.
    Guess the manga's unpopular.
     
         

  4. #104
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Senju+ Uchiha powers= rinnegan.
    But it's true. The Rinnegan does require Senju DNA with Uchiha's
     
         

  5. #105
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyuga Compound
    Posts
    16,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
    Oh, and one more thing. Kiba is a beast. I feel like he's highly underrated and deserves some kind of success. He's in the same boat as Anko; two great characters who were wasted.
    Kishi has thrown away tons of great characters K11, and the Kage body guards being just a few. Oh, and Yamato too.
     
         

  6. #106
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fargo,North Dakota
    Posts
    12,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    1. Kakashi is above Uchiha brothers.
    2. Minato is on par with Hashirama.
    3. Naruto beats everyone apart from Minato and Hashirama.
    4. Might Guy is above Uchiha brothers.
     
         

  7. #107
    Hidden Talent White Lotus's Avatar
    Status
    White Lotus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've always considered
    myself to be a true ninja…
    but those were just empty
    words, because Sasuke and
    Naruto were always in the
    lead! But now it's my turn to
    take the lead, and all of you
    can watch me from the
    background!"
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    Fixed a few things. But yes I agree. Although I do believe Kishi was at least fair in telling us "If you ain't an uchiha or some kinda senju/uzumaki I don't care about you."
    And that's what I don't like. By that logic, why did he even introduce the other characters? There was no point if they weren't going to contribute anything. Waste of designs, if I must say.
     
         

  8. #108
    Banned
    Status
    Sasukenumberonelover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?
     



    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    I think nowadays Kishi is rushing things .. for instance Sasuke turning good .. one story about the past and the hatred Sasuke had is all gone .. like da hell? .. And Sakura's power-up .. I'm sorry but that was terrible .. I knew she would get that bead thing on her head .. but I think Kishi should have foreshadowed that a few chapters during the war .. because to be honest it felt kind of random .. And even after she got it .. she punched like a few clones and now is on the sidelines with Sai .. I mean if you are gonna give her a power up then why didn't you make her stick with Naruto like Sasuke is .. I mean she's a main character too .
     
         

  9. #109
    Member stoikis's Avatar
    Status
    stoikis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    1 orochimaru(without edo tensei) is stronger than minato
    2 Rinnegan obito is stronger than edo madara
    3 Kakuzu is stronger than hebi sasuke
     
         

  10. #110
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    But it's true. The Rinnegan does require Senju DNA with Uchiha's
    A year ago it wasnt. Infact it was considered blasphemy to suggest the mighty Uchihas needed the help of the vastly inferior senju fodders to awaken their true doujutsu.
     
         

  11. #111
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    スピード
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Senju+ Uchiha powers= rinnegan.
    Are you trolling?

     
         

  12. #112
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    A year ago it wasnt. Infact it was considered blasphemy to suggest the mighty Uchihas needed the help of the vastly inferior senju fodders to awaken their true doujutsu.
    Well who's laughing now?

    Those were the same people who ridiculed theorists saying Tobi=Obito such a blazing fail of a release.
     
         

  13. #113
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by 321sid View Post
    I think nowadays Kishi is rushing things .. for instance Sasuke turning good .. one story about the past and the hatred Sasuke had is all gone .. like da hell? .. And Sakura's power-up .. I'm sorry but that was terrible .. I knew she would get that bead thing on her head .. but I think Kishi should have foreshadowed that a few chapters during the war .. because to be honest it felt kind of random .. And even after she got it .. she punched like a few clones and now is on the sidelines with Sai .. I mean if you are gonna give her a power up then why didn't you make her stick with Naruto like Sasuke is .. I mean she's a main character too .



    Does this look like the face of good to you?
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    -I really don't like Naruto and Sasuke's characters, they're just plain annoying to me now.
    -Obito is one of, if not the best villain in the series IMO.
    -Obito was and IS Tobi, people say they are different characters.
    -Ths prophecy ruined Naruto's character completely.
    -Madara is boring and cliche.
    -Lee, Gai and Neji all needed more development as they were the most comedic characters in the series.
    -Minato's character isn't interesting.
    -Nagato's conversion was handled well.
    -Sakura isn't useless.
    -Characters like Anko and Shizune had good potential but Kishi did not develop on them.
    -Uchihas are actually well written characters
    -Itachi is like a Mary Sue
    -Powers in part 2 should have been handled better. We go from part 1 kunais and shurikens to meteors?
    -Hinata is one-dimensional.
    -Kabuto is an interesting character.
    -Flashbacks are great for the story.
    -VS Threads are annoying.
    -And what really annoys me is when people say 'Kishi doesn't care about his own manga' of course he does, he could spending time with his children but instead wants to write the story for his fans.

    Edit: I take back the Itachi being the Mary Sue. At least be actually admitted himself that he failed.
     
         
    Last edited by mikeeozua; 07-05-2013 at 08:38 PM.

  15. #115
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,831
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Well who's laughing now?

    Those were the same people who ridiculed theorists saying Tobi=Obito ;) such a blazing fail of a release.
    Actually I was one of those . I still think its ridiculous.
     
         

  16. #116
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyuga Compound
    Posts
    16,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Sasori can stomp Itachi.

    Kishimoto ****ed up part 2

    The war is was boring for some time.
     
         

  17. #117
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    7,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Am I the only person who thinks Kishi is the biggest sexist ever?

    I don't know if that is popular or unpopular.
     
         

  18. #118
    Hidden Talent White Lotus's Avatar
    Status
    White Lotus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've always considered
    myself to be a true ninja…
    but those were just empty
    words, because Sasuke and
    Naruto were always in the
    lead! But now it's my turn to
    take the lead, and all of you
    can watch me from the
    background!"
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    Kishi has thrown away tons of great characters K11, and the Kage body guards being just a few. Oh, and Yamato too.
    Exactly. All of them had great potential, and it was just wasted, and now he's trying to cram everything in at the last minute, when it should've been done throughout the manga itself, leading up to this point. Speaking of Yamato, where is he and what's his current condition? It seems as if nobody is interested in finding him.
     
         

  19. #119
    Banned
    Status
    Sasukenumberonelover is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,671
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?
     



    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post


    Does this look like the face of good to you?
    What's wrong with saying "Burn" to your enemy .. I agree he isn't completely good yet .. But still .. I meant his decision of protecting the village .. because 40 chapters ago .. he was still the dude who HATED the village .. and now he wants to protect it? .. I know you can have a change of heart .. but Hate doesn't quickly go opposite .. it takes time .. and I think Kishi rushed that part .
     
         

  20. #120
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Well who's laughing now?

    Those were the same people who ridiculed theorists saying Tobi=Obito such a blazing fail of a release.
    To be fair here, I never truly believed that Obito was Tobi. It made little to no sense. Obito survived the rock, somehow turned evil, most likely due to Madara, and then was on par with THE Yellow Flash when he was originally a chuunin new to the sharingan not too long ago?

    Oh, and he controlled Kurama and Kurama made some comment like "You, I remember you". Or such.

    It made more sense for Tobi to be someone else. For the longest time the name itself was seen as "proof". Up until, perhaps, ten chapters or a little before the reveal it still could have been some one else and anyone could put up an argument for it.
     
         

  21. #121
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    7,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by 321sid View Post
    What's wrong with saying "Burn" to your enemy .. I agree he isn't completely good yet .. But still .. I meant his decision of protecting the village .. because 40 chapters ago .. he was still the dude who HATED the village .. and now he wants to protect it? .. I know you can have a change of heart .. but Hate doesn't quickly go opposite .. it takes time .. and I think Kishi rushed that part .
    Personally I think Sasuke's hokage thing was retconned.

    And could you guys spoiler tags the pictures? They get hectic sometimes...
     
         

  22. #122
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Posts
    4,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    The Hyuuga's power at the time when the leaf was created rivaled the Uchiha's(which means there were no haxxed MS abilities, just the rare 3 tomoe)

    Rotation is arguably the strongest absolute defense than both Susanoo and Gaara's sand when compared at similar scales.

    Hyuuga's have potentially the most deadliest CQC abilities next to the 8 gates.

    The K11 were meaningful characters that could have been relevant to Naruto in part 2 but was casually thrown aside to reveal the akatsuki and ensure the growth of Naruto and Sasuke ONLY.
     
         

  23. #123
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyuga Compound
    Posts
    16,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Byakugan Fever
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Anime fillers like the three tails arc and Fire temple arc are some of the few times the K11 get any development in part 2, which I find disgusting and stupid.
     
         

  24. #124
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Another unpopular opinion of mine is that Madara needed Nagato to fully awaken the Rinnegan's powers. Since an Uzumaki host is needed to do that because the original bearer of the Rinnegan was himself Uzumaki: Rikūdo Sennin. (Reverse engineering)
     
         

  25. #125
    Hidden Talent White Lotus's Avatar
    Status
    White Lotus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've always considered
    myself to be a true ninja…
    but those were just empty
    words, because Sasuke and
    Naruto were always in the
    lead! But now it's my turn to
    take the lead, and all of you
    can watch me from the
    background!"
     

    Re: Unpopular Opinions You Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    Am I the only person who thinks Kishi is the biggest sexist ever?

    I don't know if that is popular or unpopular.
    No, I agree with you on that aspect. I feel like he is. I mean, come on:



    This can't be a coincidence. Am I the only one who feels like he had something like this planned?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •