View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael92

    14 26.92%
  • Hikari Uchiha Senju

    3 5.77%
  • DrProof

    1 1.92%
  • serenaandrosie

    3 5.77%
  • M3U

    5 9.62%
  • Escorpiius

    8 15.38%
  • Lili-Chwan

    6 11.54%
  • Germanicus and Uzumaki16.

    4 7.69%
  • -Yami-

    1 1.92%
  • Reborn

    7 13.46%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 403
  1. #1
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    Posts
    4,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henrik is evil. Visions wUZ
    here
     



    Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    NB's FanFiction Of The Month
    [July 2013]



    Welcome to this months "FanFiction of the Month" voting thread!


    1.
    Username:Michael92
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha Returns
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 16 [31]: The Final Coffin Appears!
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 17 [32]: The Key To Peace, Naruto Vs The Sage of Six Paths!
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 18 [33]: The Battle of Titans

    2.
    Username: Hikari Uchiha Senju
    Fan Fiction Title:
    [Bleruto FF] The girl with blessed eyes
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=397002
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=399071
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3:http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=401276

    3.
    Username:DrProof
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Kakuzu's Betrayal
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Kakuzu's Betrayal | A Jashinist Falls | Pt.1
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Kakuzu's Betrayal | The Will Of Kumo | Pt.2
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Kakuzu's Betrayal | Trust | Pt.3

    4.
    Username: serenaandrosie
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Life in Konoha after the War
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 11: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=215469
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 12: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=254877
    Link to your Fan fiction Chapter 13: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=299596

    5.
    Username: M3U
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Sound of That Evil That Exists
    Link to your Fan fiction: Chapter 8
    Link to your Fan fiction: Chapter 9
    Link to your Fan fiction: Chapter 10

    6.
    Username: Escorpiius
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Senses Axiom
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Prologue
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter 1
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter 2

    7.
    Username:Lili-Chwan
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Candymaker
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386599
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=388702
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=390499

    8.
    Username:Germanicus and Uzumaki16.
    Fan Fiction Title:
    The Mirage of Uchiha.
    Link to your fanfiction chapter 1: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=325042
    Link to your fanfiction chapter 2: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=331525
    Link to your fanfiction chapter 3: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=332777


    9.
    Username:-Yami-
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Two Worlds
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 1: Chapter 4: Why is everything upside down?!
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 2: Chapter 5: Why did you kill the dragons?!
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter 6: Land of Colors.

    10.
    Username:Reborn
    Fan Fiction Title:
    Chronicles of the Ninja World
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 3: Chapter III
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 4: Chapter IV
    Link to your Fan fiction chapter 5: Chapter V


    Good luck everyone! Remember; you can't vote for yourselves.

    Start Voting!!!
    but remember to vote for the best FanFiction and not your friends and that this contest is about 3 chapters and not the whole story.
     
         

  2. #2
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    The Mirage of Uchiha FTW.
    Good luck to all though.
     
         

  3. #3
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    I wish everyone the best of luck!
     
         

  4. #4
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    No Luck! Luck is for the weak, defeat your opponents with skill and power and mutilate their bodies!
     
         

  5. #5
    Who's the best?!! Zise is!! Lawliet's Avatar
    Status
    Lawliet is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ .
    Posts
    4,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    Henrik is evil. Visions wUZ
    here
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No Luck! Luck is for the weak, defeat your opponents with skill and power and mutilate their bodies!


    Wow... See what modship has done to you?
     
         

  6. #6
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    Wow... See what modship has done to you?
    Oh no, that's not modship, you can blame Lili-Chwan for my gradually increasing sadism and totalitarian-esque power craze.

    I'm just a little bored atm
     
         

  7. #7
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Oh no, that's not modship, you can blame Lili-Chwan for my gradually increasing sadism and totalitarian-esque power craze.

    I'm just a little bored atm
    Any way you can give me your username? "Reborn" is the name of the guy in my avatar and sig afterall.
     
         

  8. #8
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,664
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No Luck! Luck is for the weak, defeat your opponents with skill and power and mutilate their bodies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    Wow... See what modship has done to you?
    Please don't blame him, Lawliet, he's just going through puberty at the moment. We've all been there

    Please don't hate me, Reborn.
     
         
    Last edited by Skylar Knight; 07-06-2013 at 01:03 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Good luck guys.

    (Come at me Reborn!)

    But seriously, good contest to all. And thanks ILH.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Manicherryblossom33's Avatar
    Status
    Manicherryblossom33 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    In the USA
    Posts
    607
    Post Thanks / Like
    worried about fanfiction
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    I've only read girl with blessed eyes. I'll check out the others tommorow i guess... maybe...
     
         

  11. #11
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    good going on those fan fictions babysama
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    I decided on Escorpius, but it was a pretty close one between him, Germ/Uzu, and Reborn

    Still can't believe I didn't make it in time
     
         

  13. #13
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Good luck guys.

    (Come at me Reborn!)

    But seriously, good contest to all. And thanks ILH.
    No problem at all, man. You should show your gratitude by continuing The Mirage of Uchiha.
     
         

  14. #14
    Previous username: Yama Pleiades's Avatar
    Status
    Pleiades is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My mind: you don't belong here.
    Posts
    27,371
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge my replies or my
    persona, constructed from the
    vibe and perceptions my avatar
    gives you. The contents of my
    reply doesn't represent the
    character in my ava (despite
    its origins), they represent
    the human behind the screen.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    My best wishes to all.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    No problem at all, man. You should show your gratitude by continuing The Mirage of Uchiha.
    Haha, we'll see. I was gonna talk to Uzu about maybe jumping it after this contest. I'm only gonna continue if there's a real following to be had.

    But who knows, maybe I won't be able to resist making more. Time will tell.
     
         

  16. #16
    The Aspiring Writer ItachiLeeHatake's Avatar
    Status
    ItachiLeeHatake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a drag...
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Haha, we'll see. I was gonna talk to Uzu about maybe jumping it after this contest. I'm only gonna continue if there's a real following to be had.

    But who knows, maybe I won't be able to resist making more. Time will tell.
    Alright, man. I'd really like to see how the rest of the story unfolds, but do as you please. You're one beast of a writer.
     
         

  17. #17
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    Any way you can give me your username? "Reborn" is the name of the guy in my avatar and sig afterall.
    Yeah no, try again. And by try I mean don't .-. you know how much ish I got for changing it before?

    Ask Lawliet, my name change was not approved of

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Please don't blame him, Lawliet, he's just going through puberty at the moment. We've all been there

    Please don't hate me, Reborn.
    See, you can't say things like that and then ask me not to hate you
     
         

  18. #18
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retirement days on the
    horizon.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    No Luck! Luck is for the weak, defeat your opponents with skill and power and mutilate their bodies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet View Post
    Wow... See what modship has done to you?
    Haha, you guys are too funny xD =p
    Btw, I think this is the first time we have a mod in this contest since Roku joined back in 2011 or so, and we even have two of them :D O__O

    Best of luck to everyone, and I wish I could be more fair than this, but I just had to vote for Escorpiius without a blink of my eye, he's just too great of a FF writer in my opinion, and I really love his original work so far. He better-... No, he has to win this month, he just has to! It's about time you got the 1st place you've deserved on your three earlier occasions, and this time I'm not going to stand in your way like I did once, quite frankly, I doubt I stand a chance this month.

    My prediction for top three this month is as follow:

    1st: Escorpiius/Lili - Can't say who'll win, but you two definitely will take the two first spots, I'm sure of that.

    3rd: Germanicus and Uzu or Dr Proof - I don't know who, but I believe one of you guys will take this place, and the other will take 4th.

    5th: Reborn - Sorry man, I would have placed you higher up, but this month really gives me the chill because of how hard it is. You might battle for 3rd place with the ones above though, but this is just a prediction after all.

    6th: Yami, M3U or myself.

    @ Serena and Hikari - I'm sorry, but I don't know where to place you on this list. As much as I like to think that everyone has a chance of winning, I don't really know where I would predict the rest of the spots to be. You might get as high as 3rd in my view (in fact, 3rd might be the spot most people battles for), but 1st and 2nd is definitely going to be between Lili and Escorpiius for sure.

    I kind of get the same vibe as I had in September 2011, where I entered the toughest competition in my "career" in my eyes. The contestants that time where;

    Train
    2 2.35%

    Dino
    0 0%

    Reborn
    5 5.88%

    Nocturnal, Faust, Kagutsuchi
    24 28.24%

    Michael92
    13 15.29%

    Zombie
    12 14.12%

    ~Deidara~
    7 8.24%

    Sharingdork & ~Yard~
    7 8.24%

    The pervy sage
    15 17.65%

    ^ This month was hard as hell, and I barely placed 3rd, while Faust and co crushed everyone else. Do you remember this month Reborn?? =p

    On other thoughts, even if I already knew who to vote for, my vote was either going to go to Escorpiius or Lili (from what I had read on forehand). I am however, still going to check all submissions out (like I promised you Germanicus), but since I've already cast my vote, it will only be for critical value.
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 07-06-2013 at 02:27 AM.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    DrProof is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    7,359
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Haha, you guys are too funny xD =p
    Btw, I think this is the first time we have a mod in this contest since Roku joined back in 2011 or so, and we even have two of them :D O__O

    Best of luck to everyone, and I wish I could be more fair than this, but I just had to vote for Escorpiius without a blink of my eye, he's just too great of a FF writer in my opinion, and I really love his original work so far. He better-... No, he has to win this month, he just has to! It's about time you got the 1st place you've deserved on your three earlier occasions, and this time I'm not going to stand in your way like I did once, quite frankly, I doubt I stand a chance this month.

    My prediction for top three this month is as follow:

    1st: Escorpiius/Lili - Can't say who'll win, but you two definitely will take the two first spots, I'm sure of that.

    3rd: Germanicus and Uzu or Dr Proof - I don't know who, but I believe one of you guys will take this place, and the other will take 4th.

    5th: Reborn - Sorry man, I would have placed you higher up, but this month really gives me the chill because of how hard it is. You might battle for 3rd place with the ones above though, but this is just a prediction after all.

    6th: Yami, M3U or myself.

    @ Serena and Hikari - I'm sorry, but I don't know where to place you on this list. As much as I like to think that everyone has a chance of winning, I don't really know where I would predict the rest of the spots to be. You might get as high as 3rd in my view (in fact, 3rd might be the spot most people battles for), but 1st and 2nd is definitely going to be between Lili and Escorpiius for sure.

    I kind of get the same vibe as I had in September 2011, where I entered the toughest competition in my "career" in my eyes. The contestants that time where;

    Train
    2 2.35%

    Dino
    0 0%

    Reborn
    5 5.88%

    Nocturnal, Faust, Kagutsuchi
    24 28.24%

    Michael92
    13 15.29%

    Zombie
    12 14.12%

    ~Deidara~
    7 8.24%

    Sharingdork & ~Yard~
    7 8.24%

    The pervy sage
    15 17.65%

    ^ This month was hard as hell, and I barely placed 3rd, while Faust and co crushed everyone else. Do you remember this month Reborn?? =p

    On other thoughts, even if I already knew who to vote for, my vote was either going to go to Escorpiius or Lili (from what I had read on forehand). I am however, still going to check all submissions out (like I promised you Germanicus), but since I've already cast my vote, it will only be for critical value.
    I shall reach #1. My Kakuzu fanfic will prove to be superior.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Your model is good Michael, except you are below me. I expect not to place this time. Like all of the other times.
     
         

  21. #21
    Reborn's Avatar
    Status
    Reborn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Posts
    11,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Haha, you guys are too funny xD =p
    Btw, I think this is the first time we have a mod in this contest since Roku joined back in 2011 or so, and we even have two of them :D O__O

    Best of luck to everyone, and I wish I could be more fair than this, but I just had to vote for Escorpiius without a blink of my eye, he's just too great of a FF writer in my opinion, and I really love his original work so far. He better-... No, he has to win this month, he just has to! It's about time you got the 1st place you've deserved on your three earlier occasions, and this time I'm not going to stand in your way like I did once, quite frankly, I doubt I stand a chance this month.

    My prediction for top three this month is as follow:

    1st: Escorpiius/Lili - Can't say who'll win, but you two definitely will take the two first spots, I'm sure of that.

    3rd: Germanicus and Uzu or Dr Proof - I don't know who, but I believe one of you guys will take this place, and the other will take 4th.

    5th: Reborn - Sorry man, I would have placed you higher up, but this month really gives me the chill because of how hard it is. You might battle for 3rd place with the ones above though, but this is just a prediction after all.

    6th: Yami, M3U or myself.

    @ Serena and Hikari - I'm sorry, but I don't know where to place you on this list. As much as I like to think that everyone has a chance of winning, I don't really know where I would predict the rest of the spots to be. You might get as high as 3rd in my view (in fact, 3rd might be the spot most people battles for), but 1st and 2nd is definitely going to be between Lili and Escorpiius for sure.

    I kind of get the same vibe as I had in September 2011, where I entered the toughest competition in my "career" in my eyes. The contestants that time where;

    Train
    2 2.35%

    Dino
    0 0%

    Reborn
    5 5.88%

    Nocturnal, Faust, Kagutsuchi
    24 28.24%

    Michael92
    13 15.29%

    Zombie
    12 14.12%

    ~Deidara~
    7 8.24%

    Sharingdork & ~Yard~
    7 8.24%

    The pervy sage
    15 17.65%

    ^ This month was hard as hell, and I barely placed 3rd, while Faust and co crushed everyone else. Do you remember this month Reborn?? =p

    On other thoughts, even if I already knew who to vote for, my vote was either going to go to Escorpiius or Lili (from what I had read on forehand). I am however, still going to check all submissions out (like I promised you Germanicus), but since I've already cast my vote, it will only be for critical value.
    Noted

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Your model is good Michael, except you are below me. I expect not to place this time. Like all of the other times.
    You should know by now that Michael is never going to put himself in any sort of high ranking spot. Also at a first glance this doesn't look like too tough of a competition.

    The front runners right now at a sheer glance are: Michael, Lili-Chwan, Esco, Germ&Uzu. This time around I'm actually going to be giving my reviews of contest submissions here on the thread after I read the submissions and give my personal listing for Best FF since I know it is likely going to be a different outcome from what I believe should happen. It's just like voting. You obviously vote for who you think is the best and if you actually read every submission you would somewhat rank from top to bottom the others so I'm not doing anything more than adding a little extra emphasis behind my own vote.
     
         

  22. #22
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,231
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    The Mirage of Uchiha FTW.
    Good luck to all though.
    Thanks man.

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    I decided on Escorpius, but it was a pretty close one between him, Germ/Uzu, and Reborn

    Still can't believe I didn't make it in time
    Sorry Wizard maybe next month ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Haha, you guys are too funny xD =p
    Btw, I think this is the first time we have a mod in this contest since Roku joined back in 2011 or so, and we even have two of them :D O__O

    Best of luck to everyone, and I wish I could be more fair than this, but I just had to vote for Escorpiius without a blink of my eye, he's just too great of a FF writer in my opinion, and I really love his original work so far. He better-... No, he has to win this month, he just has to! It's about time you got the 1st place you've deserved on your three earlier occasions, and this time I'm not going to stand in your way like I did once, quite frankly, I doubt I stand a chance this month.

    My prediction for top three this month is as follow:

    1st: Escorpiius/Lili - Can't say who'll win, but you two definitely will take the two first spots, I'm sure of that.

    3rd: Germanicus and Uzu or Dr Proof - I don't know who, but I believe one of you guys will take this place, and the other will take 4th.

    5th: Reborn - Sorry man, I would have placed you higher up, but this month really gives me the chill because of how hard it is. You might battle for 3rd place with the ones above though, but this is just a prediction after all.

    6th: Yami, M3U or myself.

    @ Serena and Hikari - I'm sorry, but I don't know where to place you on this list. As much as I like to think that everyone has a chance of winning, I don't really know where I would predict the rest of the spots to be. You might get as high as 3rd in my view (in fact, 3rd might be the spot most people battles for), but 1st and 2nd is definitely going to be between Lili and Escorpiius for sure.

    I kind of get the same vibe as I had in September 2011, where I entered the toughest competition in my "career" in my eyes. The contestants that time where;

    Train
    2 2.35%

    Dino
    0 0%

    Reborn
    5 5.88%

    Nocturnal, Faust, Kagutsuchi
    24 28.24%

    Michael92
    13 15.29%

    Zombie
    12 14.12%

    ~Deidara~
    7 8.24%

    Sharingdork & ~Yard~
    7 8.24%

    The pervy sage
    15 17.65%

    ^ This month was hard as hell, and I barely placed 3rd, while Faust and co crushed everyone else. Do you remember this month Reborn?? =p

    On other thoughts, even if I already knew who to vote for, my vote was either going to go to Escorpiius or Lili (from what I had read on forehand). I am however, still going to check all submissions out (like I promised you Germanicus), but since I've already cast my vote, it will only be for critical value.
    Cool.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Good Luck to everyone
     
         

  24. #24
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,293
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Well, good luck to everyone. Well, this is my FF contest, in more than a year, so...
     
         

  25. #25
    Bãzz's Avatar
    Status
    Bãzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Time
    Posts
    13,942
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madness is like Gravity, All
    it takes is a little push
     

    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Good luck everyone, Micheal... I see what you did there
     
         

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •