View Poll Results: Best FF

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael92

    14 26.92%
  • Hikari Uchiha Senju

    3 5.77%
  • DrProof

    1 1.92%
  • serenaandrosie

    3 5.77%
  • M3U

    5 9.62%
  • Escorpiius

    8 15.38%
  • Lili-Chwan

    6 11.54%
  • Germanicus and Uzumaki16.

    4 7.69%
  • -Yami-

    1 1.92%
  • Reborn

    7 13.46%
Page 11 of 17 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 403
  1. #251
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Oooh, my question. When was the last time you cried? O_o
    First day I moved to college. Mom and dad cried as they left. I remember tearing up and bawling in the elevator on my way back to my room.


    Does anyone else go to university, and if so, which one/where at?
     
         

  2. #252
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    First day I moved to college. Mom and dad cried as they left. I remember tearing up and bawling in the elevator on my way back to my room.


    Does anyone else go to university, and if so, which one/where at?
    Whoa. You guys must be pretty close, man. Kinda envious

    Was at UNC Pembroke in North Carolina last year. I'll be heading to Angelo State in Texas for this coming fall semester
     
         

  3. #253
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    i study in college in denmark......

    and for crying, 2 days ago when i smashed my head into the ground and began to bleed from my head......
     
         

  4. #254
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Whoa. You guys must be pretty close, man. Kinda envious

    Was at UNC Pembroke in North Carolina last year. I'll be heading to Angelo State in Texas for this coming fall semester
    Honestly, it felt like I didn't appreciate them properly until I left. But yes, the family was close. Kind if screwed up, but close.

    Get out of town. Welcome to the Lone Star state, compatriot. Enjoy our barbecue and hospitality. And grab yourself some ice cold Dr. pepper while you're here.
     
         

  5. #255
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    it would be amazing if we could actually all meet real life and just hang in one room gaming and shiz on NB and all that crap.... i can come over from Denmark for sure....

    oh and some people say i look like a younger version of Zise....
    Haha, for sure bro Though, the idea has been mentioned before xD Never gonna happen though most likely, just wishful thinking ;D The Staff could probably go on a rendezvous, business trip sometime though, haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    There is an overwhelming number of nbers I would never want to meet. Just the writers. Nobody else. Forget the rest of nb.
    Hehe, the thing is, everyone has friends they want to "invite," people some of us are bound to not know who are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    well id like to meet Michael, Cobalt, and many of the writers... Zise :/ and maybe Kami and Dante and Scorps.... not sure
    You want to meet me huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    Well, I can always join. Would probably be a lot of fun, chilling in the sun with a cold beer
    Yeah, would have to throw a gigantic party at someone's villa or something ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    i like board games... wbu
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Only board game I know how to play is chess...and not that well. I'm ok at checkers too.
    Chess huh... game on

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Oooh, my question. When was the last time you cried? O_o
    Yesterday obviously >_>

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    First day I moved to college. Mom and dad cried as they left. I remember tearing up and bawling in the elevator on my way back to my room.


    Does anyone else go to university, and if so, which one/where at?
    Oh really? When I went a way for a year to the Folkhighschool I went to, I didn't even bother to bring my parents, and I was celebrating all the way, haha. Really hate that it only was for a year, and now I can't wait to get the hell out of here and move out =p
     
         

  6. #256
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Haha, for sure bro Though, the idea has been mentioned before xD Never gonna happen though most likely, just wishful thinking ;D The Staff could probably go on a rendezvous, business trip sometime though, haha



    Hehe, the thing is, everyone has friends they want to "invite," people some of us are bound to not know who are.



    You want to meet me huh?



    Yeah, would have to throw a gigantic party at someone's villa or something ;D





    Chess huh... game on



    Yesterday obviously >_>



    Oh really? When I went a way for a year to the Folkhighschool I went to, I didn't even bother to bring my parents, and I was celebrating all the way, haha. Really hate that it only was for a year, and now I can't wait to get the hell out of here and move out =p
    Everybodies got their own deal with family. Mine ain't exactly agreeing with me at the moment either. But I can see why you wanna jump ship; independence is the greatest feeling in life.
     
         

  7. #257
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post

    Chess huh... game on
    Yeah, chess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post

    Yesterday obviously >_>

    Sorry man. Hang in there. It'll get better. ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    Oh really? When I went a way for a year to the Folkhighschool I went to, I didn't even bother to bring my parents, and I was celebrating all the way, haha. Really hate that it only was for a year, and now I can't wait to get the hell out of here and move out =p
    Parents...I'm pretty ok with mine. Its not super fun or nothing but my mum's cooking absolutely kills! Though, I would prefer to be independent.
     
         

  8. #258
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Honestly, it felt like I didn't appreciate them properly until I left. But yes, the family was close. Kind if screwed up, but close.

    Get out of town. Welcome to the Lone Star state, compatriot. Enjoy our barbecue and hospitality. And grab yourself some ice cold Dr. pepper while you're here.
    I see. Well, there you have it. Me personally, I honestly don't have the right mindset to fully appreciate just how good my family is, so I adjusted to campus life almost immediately

    Ah, a Texan, I take it? I suppose I'll take anything that's ice cold while I'm there
     
         

  9. #259
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    "tip toes in and pops my head in "

    so what have i missed
     
         

  10. #260
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    I see. Well, there you have it. Me personally, I honestly don't have the right mindset to fully appreciate just how good my family is, so I adjusted to campus life almost immediately

    Ah, a Texan, I take it? I suppose I'll take anything that's ice cold while I'm there
    Yes siree. Texan till I die.

    And you've missed the question game Serena. Our contest is now a proper if unofficial forum game.
     
         

  11. #261
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    First day I moved to college. Mom and dad cried as they left. I remember tearing up and bawling in the elevator on my way back to my room.


    Does anyone else go to university, and if so, which one/where at?
    I don't go to any college or university, but I plan to in a couple of years. I plan to study in the States ^^

    Guess I have to ask the next question then! Are you currenly in love with a person?
     
         

  12. #262
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I don't go to any college or university, but I plan to in a couple of years. I plan to study in the States ^^

    Guess I have to ask the next question then! Are you currenly in love with a person?
    Just come to Texas. Everybody. Seriously, just do it.
    Only every other girl I meet.




    But seriously, nah. Favorite sport? (If any)
     
         

  13. #263
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Just come to Texas. Everybody. Seriously, just do it.
    Only every other girl I meet.




    But seriously, nah. Favorite sport? (If any)
    I like soccer.

    Favorite tv show?
     
         

  14. #264
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Just come to Texas. Everybody. Seriously, just do it.
    Only every other girl I meet.




    But seriously, nah. Favorite sport? (If any)
    I was actually planning on going to Texas, so I might get to meet you one day

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I like soccer.

    Favorite tv show?
    I really like "How I met your Mother", but it's been going downhill these past couple of seasons.

    What's your least favorite childhood memory?
     
         

  15. #265
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I was actually planning on going to Texas, so I might get to meet you one day



    I really like "How I met your Mother", but it's been going downhill these past couple of seasons.

    What's your least favorite childhood memory?
    Getting lost and falling into mud when we went to see my grandma -_____- or falling into a bucket of boiling water and burning the left side of my belly.
     
         

  16. #266
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Getting lost and falling into mud when we went to see my grandma -_____- or falling into a bucket of boiling water and burning the left side of my belly.
    Hmmm...sorry, I'm just trying to figure out what situation would actually call for something like that to be lying around.
     
         

  17. #267
    Senior Member Gutsy Jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Gutsy Jiraiya is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    9,963
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Will of me U_U
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Michael.... I was taught by my Uncle the Danish champion in chess bring it
     
         

  18. #268
    Rikudo Sennin ~Uzumaki~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Uzumaki~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    6,133
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Hmmm...sorry, I'm just trying to figure out what situation would actually call for something like that to be lying around.
    I'm not so sure myself. Still got the scar my question: what foreign country would you like to visit in you get only one chance?
     
         

  19. #269
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    I'm not so sure myself. Still got the scar my question: what foreign country would you like to visit in you get only one chance?
    The United States, I guess. Never been there, so I always wanted to go

    What's your favorite quote?
     
         

  20. #270
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    The United States, I guess. Never been there, so I always wanted to go

    What's your favorite quote?
    Do not let the future disturb you; you shall meet it, armed with the same weapon of reason you always bear.
    Marcus Aurelius.

    Favorite historical figure?
     
         

  21. #271
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,605
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    Do not let the future disturb you; you shall meet it, armed with the same weapon of reason you always bear.
    Marcus Aurelius.

    Favorite historical figure?
    I got to say Abraham Lincoln, I personally think what he did was amazing by someone at the time.

    Would you kill to save a life?
     
         

  22. #272
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    I got to say Abraham Lincoln, I personally think what he did was amazing by someone at the time.

    Would you kill to save a life?
    Good choice

    Depends, man. ...It all depends.

    Favorite actor/actress (film/TV/theatre)?
     
         

  23. #273
    Senior Member serenaandrosie's Avatar
    Status
    serenaandrosie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Bodhum
    Posts
    3,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    Good choice

    Depends, man. ...It all depends.

    Favorite actor/actress (film/TV/theatre)?
    favourite actress I like alot of them but if i had to choose one I guess I would choose julie Andrews or julie roberts

    sorry if this question has been done but

    question: whats your favourite anime besides Naruto
     
         

  24. #274
    Senior Member Germanicus's Avatar
    Status
    Germanicus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,609
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    favourite actress I like alot of them but if i had to choose one I guess I would choose julie Andrews or julie roberts

    sorry if this question has been done but

    question: whats your favourite anime besides Naruto
    DBZ . Too much childhood. But the best crafted in my opinion was the original gundam.

    Alright, fun question with no maturity whatsoever.

    In a room with you is Luffy, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Naruto Uzumaki. Assuming an odd choice of lifestyle, who do you marry, who do you screw, who do you kill?
     
         

  25. #275
    Senior Member Chakra Wizard's Avatar
    Status
    Chakra Wizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    not a chance
    Posts
    7,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.
     



    Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

    Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post
    DBZ . Too much childhood. But the best crafted in my opinion was the original gundam.

    Alright, fun question with no maturity whatsoever.

    In a room with you is Luffy, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Naruto Uzumaki. Assuming an odd choice of lifestyle, who do you marry, who do you screw, who do you kill?
    I marry all of them (given I was a Mormon), screw none of them, and kill myself.

    Same question, but with Sakura, Temari, and Ino. (...I'm outta ideas at this point. )
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •