Page 17 of 21 « First ... 7131415161718192021 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Trying to balance work and
    school while writing in my
    spare time.

Re: Voting: Best FanFiction [July 2013]

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleA49 View Post
    Pretty good, pretty good. Lot of vacationing and working on other things, such as FFs. I'm not even close to finishing my next NJA chapter, and I have numerous other things to do on top of that. What about you?
    Kinda the same thing, but I have NOTHING to do

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Solid 50th voter! WOOT Ok made my vote, good luck guys.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”

I think I'll end up making my vote on last or before-last day

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneChick View Post
    Solid 50th voter! WOOT Ok made my vote, good luck guys.
    TOC how have you been

Status
    Dec 2009
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.

I know I sound like a wuss now, but guys, I really feel like I need some sort of motivation to go on with my FFs right now... All my ideas are still there, it's just that after the recent events in my life, I've kind off been feeling like "what's the point?" And that is a very bad mojo to say the least... I feel like just radically changing the way I live my life right now, and what I'm prioritizing my time doing... It just feels like an endless road, that I'll never reach the end of... Even if I'm closer to a turning point... an actual end than ever before, I still feel like something motivating need to happen soon, or I might just stop caring about anything and everything, haha...

A solid wake-up slap to the face is what I need right now xD

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by serenaandrosie View Post
    TOC how have you been
    I'm doing well, other than this cooked flesh on my back. How are you?

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Oh, not sunburn for our dear TOC

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post
    I know I sound like a wuss now, but guys, I really feel like I need some sort of motivation to go on with my FFs right now... All my ideas are still there, it's just that after the recent events in my life, I've kind off been feeling like "what's the point?" And that is a very bad mojo to say the least... I feel like just radically changing the way I live my life right now, and what I'm prioritizing my time doing... It just feels like an endless road, that I'll never reach the end of... Even if I'm closer to a turning point... an actual end than ever before, I still feel like something motivating need to happen soon, or I might just stop caring about anything and everything, haha...

Well, breaks aren't a terrible thing.

But allin all, maybe that's just your creative spark telling you it's time to jump subject matter. You've been in the same story for so long. Maybe what you need is a change of pace and scenery. Works wonders.

But writing is something you're passionate about, dedicated to, and good at. You'll find your own way back into inspiration. (Plus, if you stop, I'm going to kick your butt.)

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Actually, do take a break.

Free yourself of your negative thoughts, see your friends, try to change your routine and who knows, maybe find someone again...It's perfectly normal that your writing motivation was disturbed after the recent happenings in your life. Nothing to be ashamed of or to feel like a wuss that begs for a wake-up slap. Let things take its course smoothly, otherwise your head might be even more messy. Radically changing your way of life might not be such a unwise thing to do.

If you truly want to continue with your FF badly though, then I'll suggest that you first try to find back your ambitions. With ambition, the thirst and thrill for writing will be enhanced. Check back your notes, re-read your chapters, check back the insights from the beginning in your chapters, read the expectations of people, observe your before-self's planning once again...

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post

But allin all, maybe that's just your creative spark telling you it's time to jump subject matter. You've been in the same story for so long. Maybe what you need is a change of pace and scenery. Works wonders.

But writing is something you're passionate about, dedicated to, and good at. You'll find your own way back into inspiration. (Plus, if you stop, I'm going to kick your butt.)
    Even if your point is valid, I don't think it's the fact that he's been with the same story routine for a long time. His spark is just messed up, due to a breakup.

That being said, a change of scenery might not be a bad idea, Mikey. You tried some poetry, maybe try some romance drama FF (doesn't need to be a lengthy one or something to be finished). Just give a new boost to your writing passion, using your current emotions. Once you're well-immersed again with your writer's soul, hopefully you'll also be able to continue your FF. I still maintain that you can take your time...

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

as Escorp said a break would not be a bad idea, it is hard going through a break up I know i was in a similar situation once its not easy you just have to take it one day at a time, be with friends family do something that takes your mind off of how you may still feel and it will take awhile your not gonna be over them in one night. its good to also talk to someone you trust and that is willing to listen to you.

getting sunburn is never fun so what you been up to

Last edited by serenaandrosie; 07-25-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Will of me U_U

Michael if you dont man up within the next two weeks ill come to your house and *****slap you all the way back into the stone age!!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!! xD nah.... it sucks and i know how you feel...... i went through it like a month ago....... I dont even know what im talking about just taking a guess

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Take a break, nurse your heartbreak, but don't throw yourself in a lake, cuz it'z all gonna be ok ^_^

Hi ToC sorry about the sunburn. Lucky for me, I'm black so sun is really much of a factor lol.

So, advice guys. I'm at my lil' bros school graduation(my boy's entering the american equivalent of middle school) and I'm thinking of killing myself by sticking my tongue into an electeic socker r hanging myself. There's a socket right next to me and there's rope and a good place to tie it, even a stool. So, which should I go for?

Last edited by ~Uzumaki~; 07-25-2013 at 01:43 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post
    Take a break, nurse your heartbreak, but don't throw yourself in a lake, cuz it'z all gonna be ok ^_^

Hi ToC sorry about the sunburn. Lucky for me, I'm black so sun is really much of a factor lol.

So, advice guys. I'm at my lil' bros school graduation(my boy's entering the american equivalent of middle school) and I'm thinking of killing myself by sticking my tongue into an electeic socker r hanging myself. There's a socket right next to me and there's rope and a good place to tie it, even a stool. So, which should I go for?
    ^This. Take your own advice, man.

And congrats to your little brother

Status
    Sep 2011
    The Lord is my light and my
    salvation; whom shall I fear?
    the Lord is the strength of my
    life; of whom shall I be
    afraid

Quote Originally Posted by chakrawizard555 View Post
    ^This. Take your own advice, man.

And congrats to your little brother
    Thanks man. Turned out fun in the end, a few of my old high school friends came.

Status
    Sep 2010
    "I'm suprised you know
    cake?”

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsy Jiraiya View Post
    Michael if you dont man up within the next two weeks ill come to your house and *****slap you all the way back into the stone age!!!! WAKE UP CALL!!!! xD nah.... it sucks and i know how you feel...... i went through it like a month ago....... I dont even know what im talking about just taking a guess
    , seriously, I wonder whose advice he'll listen; given the diversity of comments he got. He might even end up more confused

And awesome avatar xD

Status
    Dec 2009
    Paths, coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicus View Post

Yeah, but I can't really take a break either, I need to... I have to finish my FF once and for all, and to be able to do that, I need to keep my schedule, haha >_x

Nah, it's not really that, more like just stop writing completely xD I already have other stories in mind that hopefully I'll get around to eventually.

"Kick in the butt..." Noted And thanks bro =p

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    Actually, do take a break.

Free yourself of your negative thoughts, see your friends, try to change your routine and who knows, maybe find someone again...It's perfectly normal that your writing motivation was disturbed after the recent happenings in your life. Nothing to be ashamed of or to feel like a wuss that begs for a wake-up slap. Let things take its course smoothly, otherwise your head might be even more messy. Radically changing your way of life might not be such a unwise thing to do.

If you truly want to continue with your FF badly though, then I'll suggest that you first try to find back your ambitions. With ambition, the thirst and thrill for writing will be enhanced. Check back your notes, re-read your chapters, check back the insights from the beginning in your chapters, read the expectations of people, observe your before-self's planning once again...

Even if your point is valid, I don't think it's the fact that he's been with the same story routine for a long time. His spark is just messed up, due to a breakup.

That being said, a change of scenery might not be a bad idea, Mikey. You tried some poetry, maybe try some romance drama FF (doesn't need to be a lengthy one or something to be finished). Just give a new boost to your writing passion, using your current emotions. Once you're well-immersed again with your writer's soul, hopefully you'll also be able to continue your FF. I still maintain that you can take your time...
    Actually, I just can't... The reason is that I need to get my four last chapters done this month (looking bad right now), then I need to get the final sequel + my Short movie done in August, and finally get the "prequel" (if that's what you want to call it), done in September... I've already pushed everything back one month, but at this rate, it seem like I need to do that again, and in worse case, I'll never get to start working out on my original project, due to the fact that I'm going to the military for the whole of next year, and 2015 might be... Well, Narutobase in 2015 might be... different, who knows. Depends on the Naruto manga I suppose. So like always, I really can't take a break, and I just have to push forward.

I've already been relaxing for the last couple of days with my friends, and it has helped a lot! Although I can't help feel like there's something missing, but I guess that's only natural, hah =p

The reason I said I feel like I want to change, is more a matter of how I am as a person really, and the time I spend doing other stuff than my "daily" write and work business (not really something I do daily, but still), and I am pumped to write and all that, so I don't really need to write something else, or get my mojo back by reading over my work, etc, it was just that everything felt pointless for a couple of days, and then I mean like everything, ... Doing better now though.

And yeah, thanks for the motivation speech bro =)

as Escorp said a break would not be a bad idea, it is hard going through a break up I know i was in a similar situation once its not easy you just have to take it one day at a time, be with friends family do something that takes your mind off of how you may still feel and it will take awhile your not gonna be over them in one night. its good to also talk to someone you trust and that is willing to listen to you.
    Thanks Serena ^_^

Haha, xD This is exactly the thing I need, you don't live that far away either, so just jump on the next plain and get your ass over here Thanks for that bro =p

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki16 View Post

Yeah... Thanks.

About the last part, I'm taking that it's sarcasm, no? , you have too much to offer to take "that route."

Quote Originally Posted by Escorpiius View Post
    , seriously, I wonder whose advice he'll listen; given the diversity of comments he got. He might even end up more confused
    Or, I might end up more inspired, haha, but all in all, thanks guys, means a lot ^_^
    Still not sure how to move on with my life though, other than to just fill the days with stuff to do I suppose... Who knows, maybe I'll even retire once I'm finally done with this God forsaken, never-ending project

Oh, and the contest closes soon too I see O__o Where have I been for the past few days I wonder?...

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Will of me U_U

well michael i could drive it is cheaper xD

and for the record got no clue where you live in Norway so im kinda screwed if i go there plus i suck at reading maps and stuff like that

but seriously if i could i would :D

Status
    Dec 2009
    Paths, coming soon.

well michael i could drive it is cheaper xD

and for the record got no clue where you live in Norway so im kinda screwed if i go there plus i suck at reading maps and stuff like that

but seriously if i could i would :D
    Haha, true =p You don't know where Trondheim is? O__o xD ;D

Status
    Nov 2011
    The Will of me U_U

oh i do know where that is but still dont know exactly where you live so ill just walk from door to door asking

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

getting sunburn is never fun so what you been up to
    Yeah it sucks to be white in that sense. Just talking to Reborn as he calls me a sociopath. What have you been up to?