View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 2.36%
  • 2

    3 2.36%
  • 3

    8 6.30%
  • 4

    38 29.92%
  • 5

    75 59.06%
Page 10 of 13 « First ... 678910111213 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 320
  1. #226
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    guys comon everyone lets be a little serious , im waiting for someone to just smack sasuke senseless but kakashi isnt the guy. Kakashi isnt on his level . The most kakashi can do right now is stall im sorry to say it but its true god damn argue all you want

    sasuke broke through itachis genjutsu ]
    kakashi was in a coma for weeks

    killerbee vs kakashi
    killerbee would destroy kakashi as where Sasuke made it out

    raikage vs kakashi
    the fight wouldve ended with the first powerbomb and kakashi's corpse wouldve split

    Kakashi vs danzou ,
    im sorry but kakashi chakra wouldve drained years before sasukes to withstand all those eyes and once kakashi got cought in a seal move he wouldve been paralyzed

    so im going to say GL to kakashi and hopefully with that Pein encounter you became 5x stronger and copied Peins . gravity jutsu somehow or your dad told you some insane god jutsu before you came back to life because he has not had anytime to train from when Pein revived alll of them
    Dude u are hilarious!!! Not in a good way tho. First when kakashi was put in the genjutsu, i think that that was like four years ago. u dont think that he might've gotten stronger since then, more so that if he had put sasuke in that jutsu around that same time that he probably would've been in that coma for a month. also, kakashi had no prior knowledge of that move so he had no chance to devise a plan to combat it.

    If i remember correctly, sasuke made it out off the strenght of Karin mostly, but also the rest of hawk. Does Kakashi also get a "hand picked" team to fight against bee?

    U r right, kakashi's fight wouldn't have been as nice as with Raikage v. sasuke but kakashi wouldn't have put his self in that position. He's a thinker.

    From a stamina stand point, u r right that kakashi wouldm't have lasted very long against danzo but liike i said earlier, he's a thinker. look at how long it took sasuke to figure out what danzo was doing. u have to believe that kakashi would've put it together faster.

    personally i believe that sasuke would have died against pain if they were to fight because he would've had too much thinking to do. Sasuke used to b thought of as a genius and if he still is, h hasn't shown it in a long time. my guess is that he figured that since he beat a weakened itachi that he's powerful enough to take on anybody without being strategic. Jus my opinion tho.
     
         

  2. #227
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    Dude u are hilarious!!! Not in a good way tho. First when kakashi was put in the genjutsu, i think that that was like four years ago. u dont think that he might've gotten stronger since then, more so that if he had put sasuke in that jutsu around that same time that he probably would've been in that coma for a month. also, kakashi had no prior knowledge of that move so he had no chance to devise a plan to combat it.

    If i remember correctly, sasuke made it out off the strenght of Karin mostly, but also the rest of hawk. Does Kakashi also get a "hand picked" team to fight against bee?

    U r right, kakashi's fight wouldn't have been as nice as with Raikage v. sasuke but kakashi wouldn't have put his self in that position. He's a thinker.

    From a stamina stand point, u r right that kakashi wouldm't have lasted very long against danzo but liike i said earlier, he's a thinker. look at how long it took sasuke to figure out what danzo was doing. u have to believe that kakashi would've put it together faster.

    personally i believe that sasuke would have died against pain if they were to fight because he would've had too much thinking to do. Sasuke used to b thought of as a genius and if he still is, h hasn't shown it in a long time. my guess is that he figured that since he beat a weakened itachi that he's powerful enough to take on anybody without being strategic. Jus my opinion tho.
    You are absolutely right I also commented on this topic. Besides Sasuke was suppose to be outta chakra right now if not for Karin. The thing is the only character to beat Pain has to be the main character just because even if someone is stronger than Pain figuring out his tech would have been the hardest thing. That's why we didn't see Itachi or Sasuke fight against Pain. Kishi had to make Naruto who is the main character fight Pain and thus resulting in Pain's demise. You made a very good point Sasuke was thought to be a genius but ever since his fight with Itachi he has been more like the old Naruto no plan just attack thinking he is the strongest. And Naruto since learning Rasenshuriken and learning the Kage Bunshin on a whole new level has been more of a thinker. Finally about Kakashi he is IMO the best thinker he was the first and I guess only one to figure out that God Realm Pain attacks has a five second interval which he told that Tsunade's summoning(cant remember the name) and that thing told Naruto which was a huge help.
     
         

  3. #228
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    You are absolutely right I also commented on this topic. Besides Sasuke was suppose to be outta chakra right now if not for Karin. The thing is the only character to beat Pain has to be the main character just because even if someone is stronger than Pain figuring out his tech would have been the hardest thing. That's why we didn't see Itachi or Sasuke fight against Pain. Kishi had to make Naruto who is the main character fight Pain and thus resulting in Pain's demise. You made a very good point Sasuke was thought to be a genius but ever since his fight with Itachi he has been more like the old Naruto no plan just attack thinking he is the strongest. And Naruto since learning Rasenshuriken and learning the Kage Bunshin on a whole new level has been more of a thinker. Finally about Kakashi he is IMO the best thinker he was the first and I guess only one to figure out that God Realm Pain attacks has a five second interval which he told that Tsunade's summoning(cant remember the name) and that thing told Naruto which was a huge help.
    thanks bruh
     
         

  4. #229
    Member wahmad4u's Avatar
    Status
    wahmad4u is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    BeYonD tHe DaRkNess OF HeLL
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Its was a nice chapter after a long time o______o >
    But i m getting sick of hearing people that kakashi is weak and can lose to sasuke.. !
    Frankly i also thought that for a moment. But by comparing sasukes abilities and kakashi's I think kakashi has the upper hand.
    Kakashi lost to pain bcz he did not use his MS on Pain . iF he had used kamui on pain than My God it would have been a huge blow for the Sage of six path

    And now if sasuke tries susano Or tsukyumi or amatarasu !! it can be stopped if kakashi hit the trigger first and use kamui on sasuke !! it will be all over...!!

    But i dont think it willl happen we are going to see some action And i m looking forward to that !!
     
         

  5. #230
    Academy Student
    Status
    lkgarza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Okay been a while since posted to have a few things to say. Well first off Kakashi is very smart and strong also, he just never goes all out unless he needs to. Agasint kakuzu he still had ms he could have broke out. Kakuzu even said he was only one to ever survie the hidan and kakuzu combo. Lets not also forget the only person who had defeated kakuzu was the 1st Hokage who deafeated Madara also. So high praise for kakashi. Even pain recognized kakashi and said he need to kill him cause he could become to much of a problem. And pain never even laid a shot on kakashi, he ran out of chakra and choose to save choji instead of using ms on Pein. He has many tricks up his sleeve and knows sasuke since he was his teacher, so knows his tendencies. Plus sasuke should be pretty much worn out. Also Pein was insane strong, its funny how some people dont think so, i mean he pretty much destroyed whole leaf village and killed many, and is only one person. Sucks we will never know his true power considering he was dying or very sick after encounter with hanzo. And naruto only survived cause he turned into fox then 4th helped which is fine but then why all the hate for help sasuke gets. Anyways i dont know if anyone has posted or asked this but the most interesting thing to me was on 480 page 7. Did no one notice it. Sasuke sharigun eye with rinnagen around it. What the hell is that all about.
     
         

  6. #231
    Member zed's Avatar
    Status
    zed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    I was thinking all three sannin had very powerful summons!!! So maybe Kakashi might call on King-Hound or something like that..... or maybe even fuse with him!!!
     
         

  7. #232
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by lkgarza View Post
    Okay been a while since posted to have a few things to say. Well first off Kakashi is very smart and strong also, he just never goes all out unless he needs to. Agasint kakuzu he still had ms he could have broke out. Kakuzu even said he was only one to ever survie the hidan and kakuzu combo. Lets not also forget the only person who had defeated kakuzu was the 1st Hokage who deafeated Madara also. So high praise for kakashi. Even pain recognized kakashi and said he need to kill him cause he could become to much of a problem. And pain never even laid a shot on kakashi, he ran out of chakra and choose to save choji instead of using ms on Pein. He has many tricks up his sleeve and knows sasuke since he was his teacher, so knows his tendencies. Plus sasuke should be pretty much worn out. Also Pein was insane strong, its funny how some people dont think so, i mean he pretty much destroyed whole leaf village and killed many, and is only one person. Sucks we will never know his true power considering he was dying or very sick after encounter with hanzo. And naruto only survived cause he turned into fox then 4th helped which is fine but then why all the hate for help sasuke gets. Anyways i dont know if anyone has posted or asked this but the most interesting thing to me was on 480 page 7. Did no one notice it. Sasuke sharigun eye with rinnagen around it. What the hell is that all about.
    don't think that his sharingan has an rinnegan around it. the lines are to bold. i think it's just a gimmick to lead the focus on sasukes ms.
     
         

  8. #233
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    I was thinking all three sannin had very powerful summons!!! So maybe Kakashi might call on King-Hound or something like that..... or maybe even fuse with him!!!
    That will be awesome but I don't think there is such thing as King Hound if there was by now we should have seen it.
     
         

  9. #234
    Academy Dropout Chacha's Avatar
    Status
    Chacha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Underland
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    That will be awesome but I don't think there is such thing as King Hound if there was by now we should have seen it.
    I'm not really closing such idea though. That's perhaps, saving the best for last (or not so last).

    And besides, I don't think Sasuke really broke out on Itachi's tsukuyomi during the bros' fight. Madara said it himself when he was talking to Sasuke (afterfight). I think Itachi deliberately made it that way coz he was certain to lose then. TBH, if Itachi was really that badass, he would have pwned Sasuke's arse even if he was sick then.

    Kakashi was under Itachi's genjutsu (Tsukuyomi) during Itachi's prime, which was like years ago. Itachi obviously was way weaker during his fight with Sasuke.


    I think it's plain black and white on who has the advantage in this fight.

    Current stats:
    Kakashi - hasn't gone into any fight, full chakra reserve. Mentally capacitated to think clearly. MS not exhausted (in other words, his vision's all clear)

    Sasuke - has gone into 3-4 major fights.
    Chakra reserves fluctuating (bec of Zetsu's spore technique and Karin's donation of chakra which was done twice if I'm not mistaken). Still, I believe that the last chakra Sasuke sucked out from Karin weren't that much, coz Karin would have prolly be dead if he had more than enough to restore his overall chakra reserve (as reference to Killer Bee v Sasuke).
    MS is overused. Almost Blind
    Fine, not stupid but is already crazy

    PS. I don't think that Sasuke is acting it up just like Itachi amidst his genjutsu, I think Sasuke has gone dark and loco for good at the moment.
     
         
    Last edited by Chacha; 02-22-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Zetsu not Danzo's spore technique ;)

  10. #235
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I'm not really closing such idea though. That's perhaps, saving the best for last (or not so last).

    And besides, I don't think Sasuke really broke out on Itachi's tsukuyomi during the bros' fight. Madara said it himself when he was talking to Sasuke (afterfight). I think Itachi deliberately made it that way coz he was certain to lose then. TBH, if Itachi was really that badass, he would have pwned Sasuke's arse even if he was sick then.

    Kakashi was under Itachi's genjutsu (Tsukuyomi) during Itachi's prime, which was like years ago. Itachi obviously was way weaker during his fight with Sasuke.


    I think it's plain black and white on who has the advantage in this fight.

    Current stats:
    Kakashi - hasn't gone into any fight, full chakra reserve. Mentally capacitated to think clearly. MS not exhausted (in other words, his vision's all clear)

    Sasuke - has gone into 3-4 major fights.
    Chakra reserves fluctuating (bec of Danzo's spore technique and Karin's donation of chakra which was done twice if I'm not mistaken). Still, I believe that the last chakra Sasuke sucked out from Karin weren't that much, coz Karin would have prolly be dead if he had more than enough to restore his overall chakra reserve (as reference to Killer Bee v Sasuke).
    MS is overused. Almost Blind
    Fine, not stupid but is already crazy

    PS. I don't think that Sasuke is acting it up just like Itachi amidst his genjutsu, I think Sasuke has gone dark and loco for good at the moment.
    The think is Itachi was so strong that he even didn't need to use MS against Sasuke he did it so that Sasuke can know about MS and its powers. Its more like Sasuke chan this is Tsukyuomi this is Amaterasu very powerful and finally my little bro this is Susanoo the ultimate defense. LOL. I mean even if Itachi was weak but when he used Tsukyuomi on Kakashi it was the full power of it where else the one he used on Sasuke was merely nothing remember Itachi never intended to kill Sasuke. So the fact is Sasuke never broke out of the real Tsukyuomi Itachi was capable of. Sasuke's fight with Itachi was all planned so that all the people think that Sasuke is now stronger than Itachi and he avenged the Uchiha Clan. Kakashi will surely kick Sasuke's ass if not for any interference and if somehow some way Sasuke wins that means he is using the great powerful "kishimyfanboy no jutsu":P
     
         

  11. #236
    Academy Dropout Chacha's Avatar
    Status
    Chacha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Underland
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    The think is Itachi was so strong that he even didn't need to use MS against Sasuke he did it so that Sasuke can know about MS and its powers. Its more like Sasuke chan this is Tsukyuomi this is Amaterasu very powerful and finally my little bro this is Susanoo the ultimate defense. LOL. I mean even if Itachi was weak but when he used Tsukyuomi on Kakashi it was the full power of it where else the one he used on Sasuke was merely nothing remember Itachi never intended to kill Sasuke. So the fact is Sasuke never broke out of the real Tsukyuomi Itachi was capable of. Sasuke's fight with Itachi was all planned so that all the people think that Sasuke is now stronger than Itachi and he avenged the Uchiha Clan. Kakashi will surely kick Sasuke's ass if not for any interference and if somehow some way Sasuke wins that means he is using the great powerful "kishimyfanboy no jutsu":P
    You have a point there.

    Options that Kishi must do to save Sasuke's arse:

    1.) He must be like x-men's storm mode, changing the weather into thunderstorm so that Sasuke can wield Kirin.
    2.) He must make Sasuke's chakra build up because of deep-seated anger, and so must over delay his blindness so that he could still use extreme MS jutsus like thousand folds of amaterasu, blaze releases, susanoo, tsukuyomi, etc.
    3.) He must put Zetsu to donate more chakra to Sasuke.
    4.) He must summon grand daddy's arse, which is Madara to save Sasuke from being pwned.
    5.) Kakashi must be dumbed down and get too emo to think/act wisely during the battle--which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY for Kakashi's character.
     
         

  12. #237
    Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto the Toad Sanin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Up your arse
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    My Long Term Predictions

    Awesome chapter, even better than the pein arc (best arc yet), Sasuke's laugh is a prime example that he will be the final antagonist.............


    Here is my long term prediction (in chapters):


    484-485: vs. , Mangekyou's come out. Naruto arrives.

    486-487: Naruto tries to reason with Sasuke, but sasuke fights him as he disagrees with naruto and is pissed off that he still thinks they are buddies.

    487-490: Avant Grande battle with sage mode vs. Mangekyou, is out of chakras. Naruto goes four tails...but controls it due to sage mode, it appears sasuke goes blind, naruto pities him... and it turns out sasuke is just using genjutsu, naruto is prepared (explains he realised it wasnt real)... and sasuke uses susanoo.

    490: sasuke is beaten, when naruto uses a four tails sage mode rasenshuriken, he throws four of them, after breaking susanoo with an Odama rasengan..... sasuke tries to use amaterasu, but goes blind in one eye, he is hit by narutos storm of Kyuubi FRS, they have explosive qualties.

    491: Naruto is upset, but he realises sasuke is alive, he used Izanagi (he learnt from Danzo). now he is blind. Sasuke is about to be killed by . Naruto asks why, as he is blind and helpless. Kakashi says if madara implants him with another set of mangekyou's, he will become unstoppable and seek revenge.

    492: Madara intercepts, he beats all of them down, naruto exits Four Tails seinin mode and is told of madara's plan. Madara says he will be back in war time. He kills karin as she knows too much and leaves.


    493-500: they return, tsunade dies, kakashi is made 6th hokage, tsunades funeral, Naruto makes a speech. later he has flash back of sasuke with sakura, who realises they have to save him and make peace......



    Naruto has a dream where itachi says he beleives in him.,... itachi gives naruto a message (not seen by readers).

    500-508: It is seen that new members have surfaced in akatsuk (Sasuke, Zetsu, Madara, and five new members) . The gedo mazo now has sharingans in its active eye holes as sasuke is possing it . Sasuke is the leader and he has EMS implanted from itachi.... (see pic) madara is seen in foreground announces they must find certain scrolls from each nation, that have seal which when together will bring the juubi to earth and put the bijuu into it. The gokage invented these incase they ever needed to seal away the bijuu forever. Sasuke announces they will restore the uchihas pride, create a new world with the juubi and he will destroy konoha (in his mind he intends to kill madara)....... We see that one member has cought killer bee............... The raikage arrives at konoha, tells kakashi this, and explains killer bee's last wish was for the raikage train the jinchurriki that he spoke of, from the summit.... naruto............. so naruto leaves for 6 months, sakura and other members are seen training. in a mountain somewhere Suiguetsu, Jugo, and a complete Orochimaru stand smiling, vowing to kill Uchiha Sasuke.

    End of part 2

    There is a gaiden for madara's past. (excluding his battle with 4th hokage, as that will be in part 3 as flash back, danzos past will also be expanded in part 3, same with kisames death and killer bees capturing)

    Enjoy.... feed back please. Hope it makes sense


    Peace Out:D


    Below is what I think sasukes EMS will look like...........
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto the Toad Sanin; 02-22-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: mistake

  13. #238
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Long Term Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    Below is what I think sasukes EMS will look like...........
    Where is it????
    even though i havent seen it i would guess that it looks like a combination of itachi and sasukes mangekyo sharingans.

    btw nice prediction
     
         

  14. #239
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My Long Term Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto the Toad Sanin View Post
    Awesome chapter, even better than the pein arc (best arc yet), Sasuke's laugh is a prime example that he will be the final antagonist.............


    Here is my long term prediction (in chapters):


    484-485: vs. , Mangekyou's come out. Naruto arrives.

    486-487: Naruto tries to reason with Sasuke, but sasuke fights him as he disagrees with naruto and is pissed off that he still thinks they are buddies.

    487-490: Avant Grande battle with sage mode vs. Mangekyou, is out of chakras. Naruto goes four tails...but controls it due to sage mode, it appears sasuke goes blind, naruto pities him... and it turns out sasuke is just using genjutsu, naruto is prepared (explains he realised it wasnt real)... and sasuke uses susanoo.

    490: sasuke is beaten, when naruto uses a four tails sage mode rasenshuriken, he throws four of them, after breaking susanoo with an Odama rasengan..... sasuke tries to use amaterasu, but goes blind in one eye, he is hit by narutos storm of Kyuubi FRS, they have explosive qualties.

    491: Naruto is upset, but he realises sasuke is alive, he used Izanagi (he learnt from Danzo). now he is blind. Sasuke is about to be killed by . Naruto asks why, as he is blind and helpless. Kakashi says if madara implants him with another set of mangekyou's, he will become unstoppable and seek revenge.

    492: Madara intercepts, he beats all of them down, naruto exits Four Tails seinin mode and is told of madara's plan. Madara says he will be back in war time. He kills karin as she knows too much and leaves.


    493-500: they return, tsunade dies, kakashi is made 6th hokage, tsunades funeral, Naruto makes a speech. later he has flash back of sasuke with sakura, who realises they have to save him and make peace......



    Naruto has a dream where itachi says he beleives in him.,... itachi gives naruto a message (not seen by readers).

    500-508: It is seen that new members have surfaced in akatsuk (Sasuke, Zetsu, Madara, and five new members) . The gedo mazo now has sharingans in its active eye holes as sasuke is possing it . Sasuke is the leader and he has EMS implanted from itachi.... (see pic) madara is seen in foreground announces they must find certain scrolls from each nation, that have seal which when together will bring the juubi to earth and put the bijuu into it. The gokage invented these incase they ever needed to seal away the bijuu forever. Sasuke announces they will restore the uchihas pride, create a new world with the juubi and he will destroy konoha (in his mind he intends to kill madara)....... We see that one member has cought killer bee............... The raikage arrives at konoha, tells kakashi this, and explains killer bee's last wish was for the raikage train the jinchurriki that he spoke of, from the summit.... naruto............. so naruto leaves for 6 months, sakura and other members are seen training. in a mountain somewhere Suiguetsu, Jugo, and a complete Orochimaru stand smiling, vowing to kill Uchiha Sasuke.

    End of part 2

    There is a gaiden for madara's past. (excluding his battle with 4th hokage, as that will be in part 3 as flash back, danzos past will also be expanded in part 3, same with kisames death and killer bees capturing)

    Enjoy.... feed back please. Hope it makes sense


    Peace Out:D


    Below is what I think sasukes EMS will look like...........
    Awesome prediction I agree with everything except I think Tsunade will be alive and she will be like the new adviser. I loved the way you think your prediction consisted of everything including Orochimaru and things like Sasuke will be the new Pain. Good thinking dude:D:D
     
         

  15. #240
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~On Hitatus~
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    The only thing that bothers me with this prediction is that the whole thing are way too epic:D

    This fight is not yet supose to happend

    And also Sasuke fanboy no jutsu exists
     
         

  16. #241
    Academy Student iRumy3's Avatar
    Status
    iRumy3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Found This Prediction

    Awesome!

    ~ Master vs Student ~

    Sasuke (I can't let them know about Uchiha + flashabck madara saying that)
    Sasuke attacks sakura/karin it seems he wanted to kill karin.
    Kakashi blocks it : I may feel same as the 3rd but i wont share same fate.

    sakura jumps to other side off the bridge
    all the way back around the forest and starts healing karin.
    Kakashi: I can't believe madara did this to you!
    Sasuke while summoning weapon: All madara did was tell me the truth,
    I wont forgive konoha for this, Its all their doing.
    Kakahsi: ??

    Yamato: A hole in the floor? (Did someone sneak in) *runs back to check on naruto**realize its a clone*
    Yamato (I failed senpai)
    Naruto stands up : Sorry Yamato, I cant let you stop me
    shows yamato trying to grab naruto with woods coming out his arm

    Raikage/bee and there sensor team shows up in front of naruto
    talking bout sasuke, bee wasnt dead etc, and then they start moving

    They meet up with kiba and co.

    shows back to bunshin naruto and yamato fighthing, naruto tells yamato that kiba etc in danger

    Kakashi and sasuke fighting and talking bout itachi..
    kakashi ask why sasuke still hasnt return after defeating his bro..
    no interesting techs only taijutsu and some wep attack with chidori

    Madara thinks bout danzo using izanagi (talking to himself)
    Madara: Better go check on sasuke
    Madara comes back and attacks sakura
    Kakashi (shit, i wont make it)

    The End
    No Chapter Next Week
     
         
    Last edited by iRumy3; 02-22-2010 at 09:05 PM.

  17. #242
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    Posts
    1,948
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    quite interesting to see sasuke's real evil side i wished for proof to show that he is a **** lol
     
         

  18. #243
    Member kc8's Avatar
    Status
    kc8 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    first of all excellent manga. second i think that Kakashi will duke it out with Sasuke then Naruto will show up and cause Sasuke to retreat.
     
         

  19. #244
    Academy Student
    Status
    Okama Raikagay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    There is a big difference you see naruto strength saskue just out of now where can completely summon sasunoo also he had that summed bird without a contract and name one time naruto out of nowhere got a power boast. I am not saying that saskue getting strength is wrong but it just seems unlogical sometimes.
    Are you serious? That is completely illogical to think that Sasuke summoned a hawk without a contract. Since Sasuke isn't the main character we aren't going to see every single step he takes on his journey. Sasuke gained experience through each of his fights and could have learned to farther master his Mangekyou techs during them. If I remember correctly as the fight with Raikage continued Sasuke got better at Susanoo. Only after he had it up for a while during the fight was he able to summon a more completed version to protect himself from Gaara and co. We also don't know how the Mangekyou works. We aren't Kishi and don't know if Sasuke awakened these techs faster than Itachi or any Mangekyou wielder for that matter. A few nights after Itachi killed Shisui and awakened his Mangekyou he was shown using what seemed as a perfected Tsukuyomi on Sasuke so it isn’t as ridiculous as people are trying to paint it. We cannot be certain if Sasuke awakening his Mangekyou techs were any different than anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Dude Naruto is the main character so if he gets power ups no one will complain and on the other hand Sasuke who despite not being the main character keeps on getting more power ups each time
    I never said anything about power ups but instead was taking about being able to fight against the odds. Naruto has risen countless time during his battles and when Sasuke does it everyone starts complaining and whatnot. I think people are so fed up with his character and because of that they dismiss everything he does and right away start to claim that Kishi is a fanboy or it is another power-up etc. Itachi and Kimimaro both had a terminal illness yet still managed to pretty much own their opponents and only died due to their sickness not because of their opponent or chakra exhaustion. Kimimaro who was only able to move his body by pure willpower still overwhelmed Gaara and Lee. Both Itachi and Kimimaro and had something keeping them going. For Kimimaro it was Orochimaru and due his desire he fought against body’s physical limit and through sheer willpower found a way to fight. Itachi had Sasuke and didn't give in until he felt he had accomplished what he intended to do so I don’t think it is preposterous that Sasuke is still able to fight. Not to mention the fact that he had been healed several times through the past arc and it seems as if everyone forgot about this.

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    also on the whole saskue needing chakara he should after all these battles even naruto never fought one battle after the next.
    Is that so? After Naruto finished mastering his Sage Mode he went off to fight Pain who controlled six bodies which even if they worked together is still technically six different battles. I know that he had help during the invasion but so did Sasuke during his fights in summit and got healed before and during the Danzo fight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brightwar View Post
    You guys ought to read more before you post. Sasuke is not completely worn out he got his chakra replenished by Karin, although we don't know how much yet. Also he got his chakra replinshed by Zetsu at the end of the fight with Mizukage so to make it simpler it went like this.

    Sasuke V Raikage > Gaara and others step in> Mizukage> Replenish (from everyones chakras in the room btw> Sasuke V Danzo > Replenish> Sasuke Finishes Danzo and now Sasuke V Kakashi

    I'm by far no sasuke fan boy but I think the reason some people thinks he gets too many power ups is because we dont see him work for it. With Naruto we see almost every training session he has (and to be honest It gets a little boring time after time) but we don't know what sasuke does in his free time (besides trying to destroy konoha lol).

    I am very excited to see the Sasuke v Kakashi fight I feel it has been long over due. Being one of my fav characters I think well see some more tricks out of kakashi and he may copy some off sasuke.

    As for the prediction I think Karin will join konoha in the fight against sasuke and at the end it will be naruto, sakura, karin trying to convince him to give up darkness before he fights Naruto. Naruto may defeat him (not kill) and go head to head with Madara (I dont see him taking both of them at his current power state)
    Thank you for writing all of this. I agree and hopefully others might see where you are coming from with this.
     
         

  20. #245
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Okama Raikagay View Post
    Are you serious? That is completely illogical to think that Sasuke summoned a hawk without a contract. Since Sasuke isn't the main character we aren't going to see every single step he takes on his journey. Sasuke gained experience through each of his fights and could have learned to farther master his Mangekyou techs during them. If I remember correctly as the fight with Raikage continued Sasuke got better at Susanoo. Only after he had it up for a while during the fight was he able to summon a more completed version to protect himself from Gaara and co. We also don't know how the Mangekyou works. We aren't Kishi and don't know if Sasuke awakened these techs faster than Itachi or any Mangekyou wielder for that matter. A few nights after Itachi killed Shisui and awakened his Mangekyou he was shown using what seemed as a perfected Tsukuyomi on Sasuke so it isnt as ridiculous as people are trying to paint it. We cannot be certain if Sasuke awakening his Mangekyou techs were any different than anyone else.



    I never said anything about power ups but instead was taking about being able to fight against the odds. Naruto has risen countless time during his battles and when Sasuke does it everyone starts complaining and whatnot. I think people are so fed up with his character and because of that they dismiss everything he does and right away start to claim that Kishi is a fanboy or it is another power-up etc. Itachi and Kimimaro both had a terminal illness yet still managed to pretty much own their opponents and only died due to their sickness not because of their opponent or chakra exhaustion. Kimimaro who was only able to move his body by pure willpower still overwhelmed Gaara and Lee. Both Itachi and Kimimaro and had something keeping them going. For Kimimaro it was Orochimaru and due his desire he fought against bodys physical limit and through sheer willpower found a way to fight. Itachi had Sasuke and didn't give in until he felt he had accomplished what he intended to do so I dont think it is preposterous that Sasuke is still able to fight. Not to mention the fact that he had been healed several times through the past arc and it seems as if everyone forgot about this.



    Is that so? After Naruto finished mastering his Sage Mode he went off to fight Pain who controlled six bodies which even if they worked together is still technically six different battles. I know that he had help during the invasion but so did Sasuke during his fights in summit and got healed before and during the Danzo fight.



    Thank you for writing all of this. I agree and hopefully others might see where you are coming from with this.
    Dude you are right most of us are fed up of Sasuke getting all the spotlight normally the main character gets most of the spotlight but here Sasuke not being the main character is getting as much as the spotlight as Naruto if not more.
     
         

  21. #246
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    Dude you are right most of us are fed up of Sasuke getting all the spotlight normally the main character gets most of the spotlight but here Sasuke not being the main character is getting as much as the spotlight as Naruto if not more.
    Sasuke is as important to the series as Naruto.. At this point he's as much of a main character as Naruto..
     
         

  22. #247
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    well, i have seen many saying that killebee & raikage will come in between & mizukage & her team will come but i don't think that's gonna happen.that will ruin the plot now
     
         

  23. #248
    Banned
    Status
    John Constantine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fight Club
    Posts
    2,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    well, i have seen many saying that killebee & raikage will come in between & mizukage & her team will come but i don't think that's gonna happen.that will ruin the plot now
    Seems like everyone is on season hunt for Sasuke at this point..
     
         

  24. #249
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Place
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Today in my Religious Studies 101 class I learned very interesting thing.
    I learned that Izanami and Izanagi in Shinto mythology were the siblings Gods who created the world. Izanagi considers as man of purity and Izanami represents female darkness. they both creamed three kami( Gods). Izanagi's right eye was Tsykyomi the God of Moon and the left was called Amaterasu the God of Sun, and the nose was called Susannoo the God of wind. I found very interesting and now I am thinking that soon we will see Izanami in action.
     
         

  25. #250
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Sasuke is as important to the series as Naruto.. At this point he's as much of a main character as Naruto..
    See thats what I am so mad about there can be a very important character in a manga but not as important as the main character. But Kishi has put too much focus on Sasuke that we have to consider him as another main character. I remember in the last chapter or the one before the last page the name Naruto is written but there it was written Sasuke. Well even the scanlators now think the manga name should be changed. I just want to see Naruto in action its been like ages.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •