View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll

3 2.36%

3 2.36%

8 6.30%

38 29.92%

75 59.06%
Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
    Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

maybe some other kages will be on the scene ...

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    The only thing that bothers me with this prediction is that the whole thing are way too epic:D

This fight is not yet supose to happend

And also Sasuke fanboy no jutsu exists
    And why bother you kishimoto is sasuke fanboy this is wrong for you??? bcz you naruto fanboy!!
    dont get me wrong im just asking!!!

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Seems like everyone is on season hunt for Sasuke at this point..
    Im just saying Sasuke is Really famous charachter in JAPAN morethan NARUTO!!!! and this is Reality!!!

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakugan power View Post
    Today in my Religious Studies 101 class I learned very interesting thing.
    I learned that Izanami and Izanagi in Shinto mythology were the siblings Gods who created the world. Izanagi considers as man of purity and Izanami represents female darkness. they both creamed three kami( Gods). Izanagi's right eye was Tsykyomi the God of Moon and the left was called Amaterasu the God of Sun, and the nose was called Susannoo the God of wind. I found very interesting and now I am thinking that soon we will see Izanami in action.
    are you pointing to another upgrade? That would be f****d. Or Izanami is the tech that kakashi and madara use. Time-space no jutsu = Izanami??

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    are you pointing to another upgrade? That would be f****d. Or Izanami is the tech that kakashi and madara use. Time-space no jutsu = Izanami??
    That may be right after all we have seen Madara knowing about and using every Uchiha tech I mean the Sharingan and MS and EMS techs. So maybe he is already using Izanami that is his space time tech which allows him to remove any part of his body at any time without any seal not only that he can use it on any person or anything.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Im just saying Sasuke is Really famous charachter in JAPAN morethan NARUTO!!!! and this is Reality!!!
    Are you serious????????????? I really want to know if this is true or not. How do you know that Sasuke is more famous than Naruto in Japan. Please let me know because I really can't imagine Sasuke being more popular than Naruto in a group of people don't bother being more famous in a country.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    See thats what I am so mad about there can be a very important character in a manga but not as important as the main character. But Kishi has put too much focus on Sasuke that we have to consider him as another main character. I remember in the last chapter or the one before the last page the name Naruto is written but there it was written Sasuke. Well even the scanlators now think the manga name should be changed. I just want to see Naruto in action its been like ages.
    look sasuke has always been his rival, and as the story goes right now i think it is safe to say that sasuke is the final bad guy.
    That is reason enough for kishi to show us sasukes progress.

about the sasuke at the end of the chapter thing, who knows. maybe it was kishi himself who put it there

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    look sasuke has always been his rival, and as the story goes right now i think it is safe to say that sasuke is the final bad guy.
    That is reason enough for kishi to show us sasukes progress.

about the sasuke at the end of the chapter thing, who knows. maybe it was kishi himself who put it there
    I agree, Sasuke has been playing a major roll in this story since the beginning. It's safe to say he' s another main character, but in the END it's all about naruto, and his " saving the world".

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    I agree, Sasuke has been playing a major roll in this story since the beginning. It's safe to say he' s another main character, but in the END it's all about naruto, and his " saving the world".
    BINGO
    i still hope naruto is the one who interrupts the fight with a really stylish entry

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you serious????????????? I really want to know if this is true or not. How do you know that Sasuke is more famous than Naruto in Japan. Please let me know because I really can't imagine Sasuke being more popular than Naruto in a group of people don't bother being more famous in a country.
    Sasuke always win the polls of the most popular character..
    Blame Kishi for that for doing such a lame and limited character like Naruto..

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    Sasuke always win the polls of the most popular character..
    Blame Kishi for that for doing such a lame and limited character like Naruto..
    Agree, it seems like Sasuke has more exposure than Naruto, hence Sasuke being the most popular character. Considering both are main characters, for me I'd prefer the main protagonist to have more exposure than the main antagonist.

It'd be okay for me to have more Sasukes if only he's a complete nonchalant [heartless] badass, and wasn't that too emo almost all the time.

Hope Naruto can finally steal the spotlight from this time on.

I've had enough of Sasuke's emotional breakdown, almost nonstop (and ridiculous) powerups and lunacy. I think it's too much. Time for kishi to lay it down low.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

See thats what I am so mad about there can be a very important character in a manga but not as important as the main character.
    If you've read InuYasha you can clearly see how easy it is for a manga to have two characters that hold the "main character" role. Those two shared equally important parts to the story and yet InuYasha is the titual character. Sasuke started off as just a main character but he is slowly gaining a bigger role as the manga continues. He also wasn't always shown, during the first few arcs of Shippuuden Sasuke barely had no role and it was only up until recently that he has gained a lot of spotlight. Even so I wouldn't let it bother me as Naruto still has tons to deliver to the progression of the story. Everyone should just keep in mind how important Sasuke is Naruto and that is one of the reasons why his role has become this big.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacha View Post
    I've had enough of Sasuke's emotional breakdown, almost nonstop (and ridiculous) powerups and lunacy. I think it's too much. Time for kishi to lay it down low.
    Kimimaro and Itachi who fought against their terminal illness and supassed their physical limits was way more ridiculous. As I already said before Kimimaro was only able to move his body due to pure willpower. Just as Kimimaro had Orochimaru to give him the will Sasuke has Itachi and his clan set in his mind and that is the source of his power and what is keeping him going. You are just like all of the others who are tired of Sasuke and complain at bascially everything Kishi has been recently doing with him. Honestly though if Kimimaro and Itachi can fight in terminal conditions then Sasuke should be able to fight as well considering he doesn't have a terminal illness.

Last edited by Okama Raikagay; 02-23-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Okama Raikagay View Post
    If you've read InuYasha you can clearly see how easy it is for a manga to have two characters that hold the "main character" role. Those two shared equally important parts to the story and yet InuYasha is the titual character. Sasuke started off as just a main character but he is slowly gaining a bigger role as the manga continues. He also wasn't always shown, during the first few arcs of Shippuuden Sasuke barely had no role and it was only up until recently that he has gained a lot of spotlight. Even so I wouldn't let it bother me as Naruto still has tons to deliver to the progression of the story. Everyone should just keep in mind how important Sasuke is Naruto and that is one of the reasons why his role has become this big.

Kimimaro and Itachi who fought against their terminal illness and supassed their physical limits was way more ridiculous. As I already said before Kimimaro was only able to move his body due to pure willpower. Just as Kimimaro had Orochimaru to give him the will Sasuke has Itachi and his clan set in his mind and that is the source of his power and what is keeping him going. You are just like all of the others who are tired of Sasuke and complain at bascially everything Kishi has been recently doing with him. Honestly though if Kimimaro and Itachi can fight in terminal conditions then Sasuke should be able to fight as well considering he doesn't have a terminal illness.
    Itachi was ill he was using medicine to prolong his life that was logical but the Kimimaro thing was just nonsense. How can someone go beyond his own physical limitations. Beside after that he died and he didn't had anything to do in the chapter except Juugo wanted to save Sasuke as Kimimaro wanted thus joining Sasuke. So Itachi's thing was normal wherelse Kimimaro's one was illogical but he wasn't a important character and died quickly. But Sasuke is a important character so it wouldn't be wise for Kishi just to show that hatred is Sasuke's main source and that's why Sasuke is able to get those power ups. I admit that Sasuke is a important character so he getting strong is natural but I hate it that Kishi is using the word "hatred" for Sasuke's power ups. Hopefully that won't be the case in the future.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guys I just remember something when Itachi used Tsukyuomi on Kakashi, Kakashi later said(don't remember whether after or during the fight) that Itachi could have killed him but didn't, at first that didn't made any sense. But now we know Itachi always wanted Sasuke to get strong so my theory is Itachi showed Kakshi the MS so that Kakashi can copy it or learn it then teach it to Sasuke. So when those two would battle both will have MS but unexpectedly Sasuke went to Orochimaru. Just a theory but it explains why Itachi didn't kill Kakashi and also the fact Kakashi gained MS after this fight.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the spoiler ,of course I wont say anything except something to make you even more anxious :D I think it's gonna be the best chapter of the arc...I hope I'm right because it's been a while since I enjoyed a good chapter...

cant w8 cant w8 cant w8 :D :D :D :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by rsensuriken View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I just read the spoiler ,of course I wont say anything except something to make you even more anxious :D I think it's gonna be the best chapter of the arc...I hope I'm right because it's been a while since I enjoyed a good chapter...

Thanks for not saying anything about the spoiler and ya the thing you said about being the best chapter in the arc really has made me excited. Can't wait for the chapter can't wait for it:D:D:D

Hado Senji Naruto the Toad Sanin's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

There aren't any CONFRIMED spoilers yet, but it does look awesome

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

god damn you
    thats gonna tempt me all night to read the spoiler.

thanks for not saying anything though. the sage of six paths smiles upon you.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah this week should be an awesome manga hopefully we will kakashi show off his ms and something new maybe

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not a sasuke fan , but imo naruto's kinda lame, i mean he summons frogs....

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was ill he was using medicine to prolong his life that was logical but the Kimimaro thing was just nonsense. How can someone go beyond his own physical limitations. Beside after that he died and he didn't had anything to do in the chapter except Juugo wanted to save Sasuke as Kimimaro wanted thus joining Sasuke. So Itachi's thing was normal wherelse Kimimaro's one was illogical but he wasn't a important character and died quickly. But Sasuke is a important character so it wouldn't be wise for Kishi just to show that hatred is Sasuke's main source and that's why Sasuke is able to get those power ups. I admit that Sasuke is a important character so he getting strong is natural but I hate it that Kishi is using the word "hatred" for Sasuke's power ups. Hopefully that won't be the case in the future.
    thats true, but at the same time nobody seems to be complaining about jiraiya who actually DIED and then came back to life throught sheer willpower. if you dont remember, here it is

Naruto 382 page 16 | One Manga

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.

Akatsuki Leader: If you haven`t noticed, many here have been talking about so called "Sasuke Fanboy No jutsu" And the way Sasuke has been fighting, one wouldn`t think that he has much of chacra left, and the prediction was all about MS powers for Sasuke, so i said it to be funny, because you would almost believe there was such a tech. Not to be serious. To be frankly, i don`t prefer any characters over the others. Well, maybe i prefere Naruto a little bit. But all the other characters, except for the lame and useless ones like Moegi and the other friend of Konohamaru, i prefere equaly.

About the Sasuke instead of Naruto 3 chapters back or so. It was only that scanlation. There was also 4 others that time, and all of them had Naruto as the name of the manga.

Rsenshuriken: Thank you for not spoiling. Finally someone who understand that he/she`s not suppose to put spoilers in the prediction thread what so ever.:D

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think kakashi will pawn

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by yusufms View Post
    thats true, but at the same time nobody seems to be complaining about jiraiya who actually DIED and then came back to life throught sheer willpower. if you dont remember, here it is

Naruto 382 page 16 | One Manga
    yup u r right about it but the thing is that Jiraiya is my second favourite character so that's why I thought it to be cool ya I know I'm being bias but the thing is one can somehow live a bit few minutes more with will power but how can hate enable one to gain more powers perfect techs in the middle of a battle if that was the case guys like Orochimaru and there are lots of ninjas with hatred just like Sasuke so why didn't they became strong or got their new techs right in the middle of a battle. The thing is the hatred being Sasuke's source of determination is right but that doesn't mean that he will be gaining and perfecting new techs just because he has hatred. That's just illogical:confused::confused:

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Akatsuki Leader: If you haven`t noticed, many here have been talking about so called "Sasuke Fanboy No jutsu" And the way Sasuke has been fighting, one wouldn`t think that he has much of chacra left, and the prediction was all about MS powers for Sasuke, so i said it to be funny, because you would almost believe there was such a tech. Not to be serious. To be frankly, i don`t prefer any characters over the others. Well, maybe i prefere Naruto a little bit. But all the other characters, except for the lame and useless ones like Moegi and the other friend of Konohamaru, i prefere equaly.

About the Sasuke instead of Naruto 3 chapters back or so. It was only that scanlation. There was also 4 others that time, and all of them had Naruto as the name of the manga.

Rsenshuriken: Thank you for not spoiling. Finally someone who understand that he/she`s not suppose to put spoilers in the prediction thread what so ever.:D
    Ya I am glad that he didn't talk about the spoiler although saying that this weeks manga is going to be awesome has been tempting me to read the spoiler but I will wait. I want Kakashi to kick some senses into Sasuke.