View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 2.36%
  • 2

    3 2.36%
  • 3

    8 6.30%
  • 4

    38 29.92%
  • 5

    75 59.06%
Page 7 of 13 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
Results 151 to 175 of 320
  1. #151
    Academy Student
    Status
    sodelest is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Kakashi and Naruto tries to finish Sasuke with a Raikiri/Rasen Shuriken combo.
    That would be cool to see.


    Wonder how you combine rasenshuriken with raikiri without killing one of them:D
     
         

  2. #152
    SageD SageD's Avatar
    Status
    SageD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    This is just me I dont think that killer bee will be nartuo next teacher the reason is why would you have two things people need right together also i beleive that naruto may train by himself and learn the 4th speed jutsu also he needs an element to counter fire and that is water and that is why i beleive naruto after what ever happens to kakashi will head to the rain village.
     
         

  3. #153
    Member zed's Avatar
    Status
    zed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    My prediction is that Kakashi will be joined by Naruto and they will fight for lil time (sasuke going blind) and then Madara chips in and Sasuke and Madara will retreat!!!

    There would be a deadline (i dont know how, maybe to find some medical ninja to give Sasuke Itachi's eyes), in the mean time Naruto will go on for further training cuz he knows he wont be able to fight sasuke with EMS. :D

    Also i dont think Kakashi can be beaten by Sasuke in his current state, though sasuke will show some good moves but come-on is too used up right now!!! (except as somebody said earliers if he uses Kishimoto-fanboy-no-jutsu :P)

    Now i have a question:

    The sage mode works only for around 5 mins, so how is naruto going to fight sasuke without his clones??
     
         

  4. #154
    Member Shika Love's Avatar
    Status
    Shika Love is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    My prediction is that Kakashi will be joined by Naruto and they will fight for lil time (sasuke going blind) and then Madara chips in and Sasuke and Madara will retreat!!!

    There would be a deadline (i dont know how, maybe to find some medical ninja to give Sasuke Itachi's eyes), in the mean time Naruto will go on for further training cuz he knows he wont be able to fight sasuke with EMS. :D

    Also i dont think Kakashi can be beaten by Sasuke in his current state, though sasuke will show some good moves but come-on is too used up right now!!! (except as somebody said earliers if he uses Kishimoto-fanboy-no-jutsu :P)

    Now i have a question:

    The sage mode works only for around 5 mins, so how is naruto going to fight sasuke without his clones??
    Maybe Naruto will learn this Kishimoto-fanboy-no-jutsu and suddenly be able to keep it up for longer?? :P

    In all seriousness...Before Sakura arrived for her "confession", Naruto was praticing Sage Mode. So, he may have been able to extend the time he is able to hold Sage Mode, and he may already have clones stored. Or maybe the fight won't last that long. Guess we'll have to wait and see :P
     
         

  5. #155
    Shinigami mcmousy's Avatar
    Status
    mcmousy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    With the precious Death Note
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post
    WOW , evil laugh ... How low can u go Sasuke? How low can u go...
    dude, this is not limbo but the laugh was 2 funny, he needs some help, and i hope kakashi owns him cos sasukes deserves 2 be ****ed with for acting like that
     
         

  6. #156
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    I got pissed of when Sasuke said "I've been dying to kill you Kakashi" WTF Sasuke is a psycho I mean the way he laughed was funny and then saying those things and now he thinks he can take on Kakashi I fear he is going to use Kishimyfanboy no jutsu and thats the only way Kakashi can lose to Sasuke at his current state. I remember Madara saying he should be tired when he was using Susanoo and Amaterasu at the start of the battle against Danzou. And now after that long battle now going up against Kakashi I am sure Sasuke has become more twisted than Orochimaru. Oro was smarter while Sasuke day by day is becoming more and more idiot. And about Naruto we saw him training in Sage Mode so I guess he has learned to keep in Sage Mode for longer period remember when he fought Pain it was just after he mastered Sage Mode. Now may be he has become more of a expert thus being able to be in Sage Mode for longer time.
     
         
    Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-19-2010 at 12:51 PM.

  7. #157
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    i really dont understand how anyone can think that kakashi will die

    1. i didn't read the interview, but i heard quite some times that kichi said that it will be kakashis year.

    2. why should kishi bring him back, made him hokage and than just kill him again?

    3. simpy the fact to kill one of the most popular characters twice in this short time just would be to rude to the fans i think

    4. worn out sasuke can never kill full chakra kakashi. would just be rediculous

    5. sasuke killing the 6. hokage and 7. hokage in about one day would be a joke

    6. there's no candidate to replace kakashi as hokage. although yamato's quite strong he just does not fit. and naruto has to much left to learn.
     
         

  8. #158
    Member Stylo's Avatar
    Status
    Stylo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    i liked the chapter, we're coming to a breakthrough :D

    prediction:

    Kakashi vs Sasuke, Sasuke will get blind due the overuse of his eyes. Madara will interrupt en take sasuke with him. Sasuke will take itachi's eyes, because blind he can't get revenge on konoha. Naruto takes kakashi, who's heavily wounded (or dead) to konoha.
     
         

  9. #159
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    one more thing. somebody said before that when kakashi says to sakura: "i will take that burden from you. it's my duty." it sounds like "it's my duty to die here to let you escape" if i remember correctly.

    for me this got nothing to do with eachother. kakashi being killed by sasuke would make it only worse for sakura and not take her burden away...

    it sounds more like "i will defenitely kick his f***ing ass!" ^^
     
         

  10. #160
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    I don't even see how Kakashi could get even wounded here.

    Sasuke is worn out, and is almost fully blind.

    If he manages to throw out loads more MS techs against Kakashi then kishimoto really is a terrible writer.

    He has used his MS way too much, 5 kage meeting he used amaterasu twice, enton, tsukyomi, susanoo 3 times

    Danzo he used susano to dodge and attack 6-7 times, amaterasu twice, tsukyomi twice.

    Its already got retardedly out of sync with others' chakra levels, hell even Naruto with sharingan probably wouldn't have enough of his own chakra for that amount of techs.
     
         

  11. #161
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kydo View Post
    Seriously, can anyone show proof that Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi.Someone made a Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi cuz Orochimaru was stronger than Kakashi comparison.That was b4 the time skip.Oro was in his fiftys with a young body+ he was a genius,Kakashi was jus some young genious jounin wit sharingan. Oro was no match for Itachi yet Kakashi held his own more than once(also note that even tho itachi was near death at the time Sasuke was still thrown arround and thrashed), then Kakashi went toe to toe with the leader of Akatsuki's strongest body and only lost cuz he used more than one body(the lightning bunshin would have stunned god realm if the other body wasnt there to stab it instead).And wth Oro was sick when Sasuke won so wat value can that comparison have.Ill also point out that Kakashi holds his own against uber shinobi like hidan,Kakuzu & Pain who go all out while he dosent as he only uses his Kamui if necessary.Seriously u ppl blow the "naruto has surpassed kakashi" thing way out of the water.All im gonna say is that if Kakashi is the weaker in this battle, kishi is a failure as a writter as he strays too far from logic unecesarily.
    hi there, and yes i have a proof that sasuke is more powerfull than kakashi, maybe not now because he isn't 100% fit. First, when sakura sasuke and naruto were practicing the first time to climb trees only with feets, kakashi said that naruto and sasuke have more chakra than him, second kakashi says that naruto is stronger than him before he learned sage mode, and naruto is pretty even to sasuke with his power ups. Third, i know that kakashi has more experience than sasuke, but also the third had more experience and jutsus than oro but because of his age, he could not kill him. Fourth, the history moral like you should already notice is that the student must surpass his teacher in order to the world evolve, and kakashi, and kishi said that. Another point, all students kill their masters by prooving the point i said before, examples, oro 3rd, pain jiraya and sasuke oro.
    You said that oro couldn't stop itachi and kakashi could, are you insane? itachi almost killed oro because he hated him and he tried to still his body. and itachi putted kakashi unconscious for a week, that is stronger. And itachi didn't kill anyone from konoha because is mission was to protect konoha and mainly sasuke. You should know that itachi went easy on konoha, he could kill them all. Do you think that someone who tries to protect someone killes it? And if you don't believe it why did he smilled when naruto killed that body contoled by itachi? I made my points, don't you have better than this? do you really believe that someone who kills danzo couldn't kill kakashi, just the difference on number of sharingans.
    Someone said if kakashi dies will be more a burden to sakura, i don't think so. Kakashi is giving time to sakura to take karin back to konoha cure her and learn about the new techniches that karin will teach to konoha, then the village can prepare themself to defend from sasuke, is that a burden or an advantage? he is also giving time because after this fight if kakashi dies he won't have karin to bite or sakura to heal, so he is buying time to konoha, because after the fight sasuke will certainly to rest, unless some healer comes out from the sky, kishimoto-no-jutsu, lol.
     
         

  12. #162
    Kuroi Honoo's Avatar
    Status
    Kuroi Honoo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just hanging in there...
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    First off, I would like to thank everybody who thanked me for putting up this weeks chapter thread ^.^

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    Sasuke just got done fukin fighting all 5 kage's and just killed one. he's out of chakra and going blind from MS overuse. kakashi alone should be able to take him. if naruto shows up, that's overkill, so knowing kishi he'll use his sasugay-fanboyism and have madara come out of nowhere and be like lets go sasuke *warp*. even if sasuke was at full power sage naruto can still take him. so i don't know what sasuke plans to do when naruto arrives.
    Dude you are forgetting that Karin healed his chakra reserves (unsure how much) before Sasuke delivered the fatal blow on Danzou? You say Kakashi should be enough for Sasuke but we are not certain how much chakra he regained when Karin offered so it is a little complex to say that Kakashi will automatically win. The name calling is getting old and I think you need to mature up. It matters not how much dislike/hate you hold over this character because it doesnt excuse you or anybody else who commits this insolence. If Sasuke was at full potential and was to fight Naruto, I have no doubt that Naruto would be able to take him on however a healthy Sasuke cannot be underestimated in the least as he has vengeance/willpower/darkness driving him.

    On topic Discussion: This chapter I have to say was the most enjoyable one Ive read in a long time! It was filled with things that greatly surpassed my expectations. The front chapter cover had a sexy picture of Sakura ^.^ Sasuke IS insane, he completely lost it during the end of the Danzou fight like I have stated many times before and on my two most recent threads. Sakura wants to kill Sasuke to put a stop to his pain etc. out of the love she still feels for him.

    She did a good job taking care of her team with that powerful sleeping gas courtesy of Tsunade. When Karin laid an eye on her she thought "Shesan old friend" as if they knew each other back then as well as guessed that she was in love with him too. Sasuke is not speaking/acting like he would usually and has had deranged facial expressions/laughter to prove it. Kakashi was one of my least favorite characters but he really shocked me with how he stepped up as I originally thought that he would have turned his back on Sasuke. He confirmed what I had been voicing out for a while now.

    He blamed himself for the team falling when it wasnt even his fault; he degraded himself as a sensei and called out to his former student. Kakashi a like Naruto, understands Sasuke and all that he went through.

    Naruto 483 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    This is the source of his pain and what he has become due to Itachi/Orochimaru/Madaras influences/actions. From a sane seven year old kid to sustaining mental damage and now completely snapped.

    Naruto 483 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Naruto 483 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Two epic Kakashi quotes "Madaras corrupted him so much" "No matter how far he fell, the Third always looked upon Orochimaru with affection".

    Thank you Kakashi at least someone besides Naruto/Sakura/Karin/Gaara understands.

    I hope Karin survives as Sasukes actions ever since the Kage summit has been committed with a different persona and later broke down thus losing his conscience. If she is to live then she can inform them all how Sasukes persona changed etc. This must be one of the hardest situations for Kakashi as he does not want to kill Sasuke but is forced into a position where he isnt having any other option but to fight. Naruto I assume is really close and that he should be able to arrive in time before anything major happens. If indeed he does and has a look at Sasuke, I can only imagine what he will feel as it will affect him the most. Although, this should only excel him further into changing Sasuke back.

    Predictions: It isnt like this is hard to predict but rather there are many possibilities. I have no doubts that Sasuke/Kakashi will at the very least begin their brawl. Either Naruto/Madara will arrive one before the other. Naruto might be the one to and the two will most likely cease the fight and converse with each other. If not Naruto then Madara will appear and probably suck Sasuke up saying some sort of snarky remark to Kakashi before teleporting away. Sakura lays Karin down and tries to save her and succeeds as I dont think Kishi will kill her off.

    I want Sakura to find out about Itachi so that she could even better understand Sasuke. What I would like the most to occur next chapter is for Naruto to arrive and begin changing Sasuke whether it is with the Itachi gift or just his words however I know that will not happen because it would be too early for that situation -_-
     
         

  13. #163
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    hi there, and yes i have a proof that sasuke is more powerfull than kakashi, maybe not now because he isn't 100% fit. First, when sakura sasuke and naruto were practicing the first time to climb trees only with feets, kakashi said that naruto and sasuke have more chakra than him, second kakashi says that naruto is stronger than him before he learned sage mode, and naruto is pretty even to sasuke with his power ups. Third, i know that kakashi has more experience than sasuke, but also the third had more experience and jutsus than oro but because of his age, he could not kill him. Fourth, the history moral like you should already notice is that the student must surpass his teacher in order to the world evolve, and kakashi, and kishi said that. Another point, all students kill their masters by prooving the point i said before, examples, oro 3rd, pain jiraya and sasuke oro.
    You said that oro couldn't stop itachi and kakashi could, are you insane? itachi almost killed oro because he hated him and he tried to still his body. and itachi putted kakashi unconscious for a week, that is stronger. And itachi didn't kill anyone from konoha because is mission was to protect konoha and mainly sasuke. You should know that itachi went easy on konoha, he could kill them all. Do you think that someone who tries to protect someone killes it? And if you don't believe it why did he smilled when naruto killed that body contoled by itachi? I made my points, don't you have better than this? do you really believe that someone who kills danzo couldn't kill kakashi, just the difference on number of sharingans.
    Someone said if kakashi dies will be more a burden to sakura, i don't think so. Kakashi is giving time to sakura to take karin back to konoha cure her and learn about the new techniches that karin will teach to konoha, then the village can prepare themself to defend from sasuke, is that a burden or an advantage? he is also giving time because after this fight if kakashi dies he won't have karin to bite or sakura to heal, so he is buying time to konoha, because after the fight sasuke will certainly to rest, unless some healer comes out from the sky, kishimoto-no-jutsu, lol.
    1. the 3rd was known for having masterd alle the jutsus in konoha or so it is said^^, but oro was obsessed learning EVERY jutsu. so i think oro knew more techniques and he was 50 or so. so the lack of experience really didn't matter. it comes down to the 3rd being to old. and this just does not apply to sasuke and kakashi because kakashi is at least 30 so being to old reallys not the matter

    2. it's really not the question if it's an advantage that he buys time?! it's about taking the burden of killing sasuke. and if sakura failed, what she in fact did, and kakashi has to fight for her and dies because of that, it won't make it easier for sakura, don't you think?
     
         

  14. #164
    Member zed's Avatar
    Status
    zed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    One more question: where the heck is sai??? wasnt he supposed to be with Kakashi??
     
         

  15. #165
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    sai was with sakura, kiba,... and fell asleep with the others. kakshi had sai's clone with him.
     
         

  16. #166
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    I don't even see how Kakashi could get even wounded here.

    Sasuke is worn out, and is almost fully blind.

    If he manages to throw out loads more MS techs against Kakashi then kishimoto really is a terrible writer.

    He has used his MS way too much, 5 kage meeting he used amaterasu twice, enton, tsukyomi, susanoo 3 times

    Danzo he used susano to dodge and attack 6-7 times, amaterasu twice, tsukyomi twice.

    Its already got retardedly out of sync with others' chakra levels, hell even Naruto with sharingan probably wouldn't have enough of his own chakra for that amount of techs.
    i agree......sasuke has already used a lot of techniques.............so i hope kishi wont show him still using his powers........but i can say that kakshi is powerful than sauske in a normal state itself..........the only thing that leads sasuke to fight ill the end is revenge.....but if a duel starts between kakashi and sasuke, kakashi will definitely win it....................

    Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    one more thing. somebody said before that when kakashi says to sakura: "i will take that burden from you. it's my duty." it sounds like "it's my duty to die here to let you escape" if i remember correctly.

    for me this got nothing to do with eachother. kakashi being killed by sasuke would make it only worse for sakura and not take her burden away...

    it sounds more like "i will defenitely kick his f***ing ass!" ^^
    kakashi is not gonna die...........atleast not to sasuke........he is far powerful than sasuke......i can definitely say that kakashi can kick sasuke's ass.............kakashi rockssss.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
    i liked the chapter, we're coming to a breakthrough :D

    prediction:

    Kakashi vs Sasuke, Sasuke will get blind due the overuse of his eyes. Madara will interrupt en take sasuke with him. Sasuke will take itachi's eyes, because blind he can't get revenge on konoha. Naruto takes kakashi, who's heavily wounded (or dead) to konoha.
    agreed it seems that every one is predicting he same situation but what about kabuto or anko appearing there in the midst of the fight............

    Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    i really dont understand how anyone can think that kakashi will die

    1. i didn't read the interview, but i heard quite some times that kichi said that it will be kakashis year.

    2. why should kishi bring him back, made him hokage and than just kill him again?

    3. simpy the fact to kill one of the most popular characters twice in this short time just would be to rude to the fans i think

    4. worn out sasuke can never kill full chakra kakashi. would just be rediculous

    5. sasuke killing the 6. hokage and 7. hokage in about one day would be a joke

    6. there's no candidate to replace kakashi as hokage. although yamato's quite strong he just does not fit. and naruto has to much left to learn.
    i agree with this.its definitely correct............

    Quote Originally Posted by zed View Post
    My prediction is that Kakashi will be joined by Naruto and they will fight for lil time (sasuke going blind) and then Madara chips in and Sasuke and Madara will retreat!!!

    There would be a deadline (i dont know how, maybe to find some medical ninja to give Sasuke Itachi's eyes), in the mean time Naruto will go on for further training cuz he knows he wont be able to fight sasuke with EMS. :D

    Also i dont think Kakashi can be beaten by Sasuke in his current state, though sasuke will show some good moves but come-on is too used up right now!!! (except as somebody said earliers if he uses Kishimoto-fanboy-no-jutsu :P)

    Now i have a question:

    The sage mode works only for around 5 mins, so how is naruto going to fight sasuke without his clones??
    if naruto learns how to control the kyuubi,then he may join with the frog and use sage mode for a long time..................

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    First time I have ever read a prediction & it was more or less correct.
    ha ha ha

    and dont forget to check my signature............
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto_Lee; 02-19-2010 at 05:42 PM.

  17. #167
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    hey whats going on, why is my post is being viewed as the first post of this thread even after i posted it as the last one......................
     
         

  18. #168
    Banned
    Status
    twistedlink is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Personally, Kakashi can give Sasuke a good battle even with Sasuke at 100%

    Sasuke would win, but it wouldn't be easy for him.

    Kakashi vs worn out Sasuke, no contest, Kakashi.

    Then again sasuke got angry and doubled in power in a few seconds, so maybe not lol
     
         

  19. #169
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    1. the 3rd was known for having masterd alle the jutsus in konoha or so it is said^^, but oro was obsessed learning EVERY jutsu. so i think oro knew more techniques and he was 50 or so. so the lack of experience really didn't matter. it comes down to the 3rd being to old. and this just does not apply to sasuke and kakashi because kakashi is at least 30 so being to old reallys not the matter

    2. it's really not the question if it's an advantage that he buys time?! it's about taking the burden of killing sasuke. and if sakura failed, what she in fact did, and kakashi has to fight for her and dies because of that, it won't make it easier for sakura, don't you think?
    If you're saying it won't be easy emotionly to sakura, you're right, but that is not an excuse for kishi not to make him die. If you're talking about the burden, of course she will have to admitt if kakashi dies that she can not kill him and have just to wait for naruto's move, and i think naruto won't let sakura near sasuke anymore, he will take care of business first.
     
         

  20. #170
    Member hugocruzz's Avatar
    Status
    hugocruzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, Master of time and Space
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    Personally, Kakashi can give Sasuke a good battle even with Sasuke at 100%

    Sasuke would win, but it wouldn't be easy for him.

    Kakashi vs worn out Sasuke, no contest, Kakashi.

    Then again sasuke got angry and doubled in power in a few seconds, so maybe not lol
    , i agree with, many people are saying that i'm crazy to think kakashi will die, i'm a kakashi fan too, but i have to face the truth and the facts, sasuke on 100% is stronger, and like you said it won't be easy to sasuke but danzo was stronger than kakashi so i think that kakashi as no chances, he could make sasuke go to his limit and put him almost without chakra like danzo but he couldn't kill sasuke.
     
         

  21. #171
    Member rockysnape's Avatar
    Status
    rockysnape is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heuco Mundo
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    it looks like many people here are sasuke fanboys....kakashi is more powerfull and cool than sasuke...kakashi will **** sasuke ...and whoever is saying that danzo was stronger than kakashi is wrong...kakashi has lot of jutsus while danzo just had izanagi and nothing else...especially kakashi's ms is very cool...not even sasukes susanoo can survive...he can send eveyone in another dimension...i think that with his coolest ms he can defeat anyone including uchiha madara...
     
         

  22. #172
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    i dont wanna make a thread about this but one thing is bothering me about this "madara" he could i indeed be madara but if one of his eyes is working he could be able to use EMS if he even wanted danzous eye
    but the thing could be that he is actually using some 1 else's eye but that could should mean no difference
     
         

  23. #173
    Senior Member Dean-Winchester's Avatar
    Status
    Dean-Winchester is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    4,045
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rockysnape View Post
    it looks like many people here are sasuke fanboys....kakashi is more powerfull and cool than sasuke...kakashi will **** sasuke ...and whoever is saying that danzo was stronger than kakashi is wrong...kakashi has lot of jutsus while danzo just had izanagi and nothing else...especially kakashi's ms is very cool...not even sasukes susanoo can survive...he can send eveyone in another dimension...i think that with his coolest ms he can defeat anyone including uchiha madara...
    kakashi only weakness is not enough chakra but now he is making charka reserves
     
         

  24. #174
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,642
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha's
    Series Finale - A great war in
    nearly here.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Zetsu iS dead ?????????
    Yeah right...

    Quote Originally Posted by sodelest View Post
    [...]Kakashi and Naruto tries to finish Sasuke with a Raikiri/Rasen Shuriken combo.
    That would be cool to see.


    Wonder how you combine rasenshuriken with raikiri without killing one of them:D
    Maybe you should quote me so it wouldn`t seem as you said it? Nice to see that you agree with me on that part(that it would be cool to see of course, and not to actually happend).

    Quote Originally Posted by SageD View Post
    [...]also i beleive that naruto may train by himself and learn the 4th speed jutsu also he needs an element to counter fire and that is water and that is why i beleive naruto after what ever happens to kakashi will head to the rain village.
    1: I`ve completly forgot the fact that Naruto may leave Konoha for awhile like Jiraya.

    2: Why the Rain Village of all places?

    3: That would give Sasuke a chance to attack the elders and Konoha without having to deal with Naruto/run into him/retreat because of him/fight with him

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I think personally the reason Naruto escaped now is because he needs to save Kakashis ass. Remember, during the Pain fight Naruto wasn't there to do it. Naruto hasn't saved Kakashis ass since like...Zabuza. Kakashi however, has saved Naruto countless times. Naruto needs to swap with Kakashi on this front.
    Well, Naruto saved Kakashi and co. When he and Yamato combinded an attack to repel the fire attack by Kakuzu. So you can say that he has saved Kakashi one time... sort of

    Quote Originally Posted by hugocruzz View Post
    [...]but danzo was stronger than kakashi so i think that kakashi has no chances
    I dissagree. The only thing that made Danzo look strong is because of his ultimate Izanagi. Without it he only had the summonig and his Wind element. Cause clearly, he couldn`t control the 1st`s dna and he was only able to use it to defend himself. My guess is that he was stronger when he was younger, like the 3rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by rockysnape View Post
    [...]Whoever is saying that danzo was stronger than kakashi is wrong...kakashi has lot of jutsus while danzo just had izanagi and nothing else
    Well, maybe not nothing else, but I agree with you on the rest
     
         

  25. #175
    Member Itachi Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    721
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink View Post
    To be fair, Kakashi admitted taking on orochimaru would be suicide during chuunin exams, since then he has become WAY more powerful.

    Plus orochimaru was weak, in all honesty sasuke vs full powered oro would result in sasuke being raped (pre MS techs).

    Itachi won against oro because of superior genjutsu, however Sasuke has standard genjutsu, and even with tsukyomi, danzou got rid of it, because Itachis was so much stronger (ground to the moon i believe danzo said)


    Sasuke is just lucky to have the writer be his #1 fan because quite frankly he has jumped the power queue all the way to the front in a matter of no time at all, and it's ruined the current arc.

    We all agreed Sasuke vs 5 kages would be his demise.

    He actually pulled it off, destroyed raikages arm, and killed the Hokage, and about to kill the next one (Kakashi)

    I'm pissed off that sasuke has somehow become beyond even Kage level, its completely retarded, he has more chakra even than the 9tails it seems, and its just getting boring, and annoying.

    If Kakashi actually loses then whats the point of him in a character?

    Kakashi is very powerful, so if he loses against a worn out sasuke then hes cannon fodder at best, get rid of him, while getting rid of people at kakashis level, may as well get rid of the others below him, which is 95% of all other characters lol.

    Kakashis got to win.

    Tobi said sasukes light has almost run out.

    I understand Itachi used his more, and over a decade period, but i think MS techs are multiplicable.

    Using them all in one go speeds up the decline even faster.

    Itachi used to use tsukyomi only, and that didnt decline it too much, and when Itachi went up against Jiraiya he used tsukyomi AND amaterasu and decided to retreat, due to it causing blindness that he wanted to save for sasuke fight (he coulda whooped J man, kisame even said "why is a retreat nessecary for someone like you?)

    I just think sasukes light has gone super fast because he used them consecutively in one battle.
    Your penultimate statement disappoints me... Jiraiya was the only person besides Naruto to be able to take on Pain. Jirayia could have killed both Itachi and Kisame at the same, something most people recognizes, even by Itachi fans like me...
     
         

Page 7 of 13 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •