View Poll Results: Please rate this week's chapter!

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 2.36%
  • 2

    3 2.36%
  • 3

    8 6.30%
  • 4

    38 29.92%
  • 5

    75 59.06%
Page 9 of 13 « First ... 5678910111213 Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 320
  1. #201
    Member Stylo's Avatar
    Status
    Stylo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    i havent read all the posts but im pretty sure everyone has predicted madara coming back to see sasuke. my prediction is that kakashi and sasuke will fight for abit and while sasuke is losing madara will arrive making it 2 vs 1 as madara will be interested in kakashis sharingan. it is only then when kakashi is on the defence. that naruto will arrive in sage mode. throwing a FRS seperating them.

    after a bit of 2vs2 madara and sasuke are forced to retreat due to the being over powered by sage naruto.

    thoughts?
    i dissagree, sasuke would never allow a retreat, he would fight till the end. it has to end different. I think that when naruto arrives, sasuke is just gone. So naruto wont get to see sasuke, to keep up the tension. Or you could put it the other way, naruto will show up, en sees how strong sasuke is so it makes him go train again and harder (just like kishi said in interview). Can't wait till thursday, its gonna be an epic one ^^
     
         

  2. #202
    Man Utd siyo's Avatar
    Status
    siyo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,530
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    great chapter. lol what would a villain be without his evil laugh? As i thought sakura was stupid enough to try fight sasuke and failed.Seriously just started watching bleach and i am wondering who is worse(read... most useless) sakura or orihime.

    hoped for kakashi vs sasuke and it is going to be great.I think, as other people probably have stated,that kakishi will have the upper hand since he is fresh and the fact that he taught sasuke almost everything.Time for kakashi to be his old self where he seemed untouchable and was one of the elite ninjas in the world.
     
         

  3. #203
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Crazy good chapter! Can't wait to see kakashi shine! Maby we'll get a better idea of what he and his father talked about
     
         

  4. #204
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    guys comon everyone lets be a little serious , im waiting for someone to just smack sasuke senseless but kakashi isnt the guy. Kakashi isnt on his level . The most kakashi can do right now is stall im sorry to say it but its true god damn argue all you want

    sasuke broke through itachis genjutsu ]
    kakashi was in a coma for weeks

    killerbee vs kakashi
    killerbee would destroy kakashi as where Sasuke made it out

    raikage vs kakashi
    the fight wouldve ended with the first powerbomb and kakashi's corpse wouldve split

    Kakashi vs danzou ,
    im sorry but kakashi chakra wouldve drained years before sasukes to withstand all those eyes and once kakashi got cought in a seal move he wouldve been paralyzed

    so im going to say GL to kakashi and hopefully with that Pein encounter you became 5x stronger and copied Peins . gravity jutsu somehow or your dad told you some insane god jutsu before you came back to life because he has not had anytime to train from when Pein revived alll of them
     
         

  5. #205
    Academy Student iRumy3's Avatar
    Status
    iRumy3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by culinaryg View Post
    i want sasuke to just totally surprise everybody by teleporting (he saw tobi tele way too many times to not learn anything)
    I agree with this, I hope he learned something from it as well, and also hope he will teach Naruto 4th technique as well.

    Can't wait for spoilers for 484 chapter !!
     
         

  6. #206
    Member
    Status
    Shiro Kiba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    36
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Im sorry, but if a beat down, bleeding from the eyes sasuke beats a completely fresh and rested kakashi, I will be completely disgusted with this story
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Kiba View Post
    Im sorry, but if a beat down, bleeding from the eyes sasuke beats a completely fresh and rested kakashi, I will be completely disgusted with this story
    Ya quite true dude it will just make no sense if a worn out and should be outta chakra Sasuke beats Kakashi I guess he will just keep on using the same tech that has enable him to fight till now "kishimyfanboy no jutsu"
     
         

  8. #208
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    i think sasuke is gonna be blind & then use itachi's or someone else's from madara's stock
     
         

  9. #209
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    guys comon everyone lets be a little serious , im waiting for someone to just smack sasuke senseless but kakashi isnt the guy. Kakashi isnt on his level . The most kakashi can do right now is stall im sorry to say it but its true god damn argue all you want

    sasuke broke through itachis genjutsu ]
    kakashi was in a coma for weeks

    killerbee vs kakashi
    killerbee would destroy kakashi as where Sasuke made it out

    raikage vs kakashi
    the fight wouldve ended with the first powerbomb and kakashi's corpse wouldve split

    Kakashi vs danzou ,
    im sorry but kakashi chakra wouldve drained years before sasukes to withstand all those eyes and once kakashi got cought in a seal move he wouldve been paralyzed

    so im going to say GL to kakashi and hopefully with that Pein encounter you became 5x stronger and copied Peins . gravity jutsu somehow or your dad told you some insane god jutsu before you came back to life because he has not had anytime to train from when Pein revived alll of them
    Ok look overall we all know Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi but even if Sasuke had fought Kakashi at his full power it would have been extremely close. Lets see about the facts between Sasuke and Kakashi:

    Itachi had put Kakashi in coma for a week or two but you are also forgetting that Sasuke was also put in coma or similar to that. And if you say Sasuke broke through Itachi's Tsukyuomi then look Sasuke had seen Itachi's Tsukyuomi for two or three times he had a plan besides we all know that Itachi never intended to kill Sasuke. I guess he never need to use MS to beat Sasuske he showed MS and all of its powers one by one just to show Sasuke that you also can gain these powers. So we can safely say that the Tsukyuomi that Itachi used on Kakashi was far more powerful than the one he used on Sasuke. Also when Kakashi fought Itachi the second time Itachi's clone or 30% power thing couldn't catch Kakshi in the Tsukyomi just because Kakashi knew about it. So you are wrong when comparing the battles between Kakashi and Itachi and Itahci and Sasuke's.

    Next up Killer bee vs Sasuke well you are quite wrong because it was Killerbee vs Taka not Sasuke and even now if Sasuke fights killerbee Sasuke has gotten a whole lot stronger but Killerbee also has the Samehada now. And Kakshi's main rival is Gai who is a master in speed so we should all assume that against guys who have top speed Kakshi always has a plan just like Gai has against Kakashi's Sharingan.

    Same thing but Raikage now I guess is stronger than Kakashi but we saw Kakashi handling Pain's body and I guess they are also a lot stronger so if those two were to fought it will be a very close contest.

    Finally Danzou's fight with Sasuke well you are right Kakashi would have been outta chakra but remember Sasuke is using "Kishimyfanboy no jutsu" thats the only logical explanation that he can fight for soooo long. I mean people say he took some of Karin's chakra but he only bit her for a couple of seconds and Karin isn't any all powerful mighty ninja with a whole lot of chakra. So he should have absorbed a little chakra and by the end of his fight he should be unconscious but he still has the chakra to use Chidori on Sakura and still talk big in front of Kakashi.

    All I want to say is Kakashi also has improved a lot and we haven't seen him in fight after he was revived when he died against Pain. Surely a guy like Kakashi has learned a new tech. Can't wait for the moment when he kicks Sasukes's ass
     
         

  10. #210
    Legendary Saninn Naruto_Lee's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto_Lee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by rockysnape View Post
    it looks like many people here are sasuke fanboys....kakashi is more powerfull and cool than sasuke...kakashi will **** sasuke ...and whoever is saying that danzo was stronger than kakashi is wrong...kakashi has lot of jutsus while danzo just had izanagi and nothing else...especially kakashi's ms is very cool...not even sasukes susanoo can survive...he can send eveyone in another dimension...i think that with his coolest ms he can defeat anyone including uchiha madara...
    agree with u lol kakshi is way lot powerful than sasuke.................even sasuke fights with 100% strength, kakashi can defeat him for sure...............................thats the reason he is chosen as the hokage by he other kage..........he is definitely respected by the ninja world..............
     
         

  11. #211
    WTFlama warriorex222's Avatar
    Status
    warriorex222 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    somewhere in the sewer
    Posts
    39
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by vinex View Post
    sasuke is going after the sharingan of kakashei who is different of any ohter because its not in the body of a uciha and madara want's that sharingan two
    Sasuke doesnt even know Kakashi has a magnekyo,

    And if Kakashi dies, who will become the hokage and the leader of the alliance?
     
         

  12. #212
    life's a game harshit188's Avatar
    Status
    harshit188 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    hey! who said kakshi is leader of alliance??
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Don't think Kakashi is going to die. Haven't heard of Tsunade in a while so I guess she will be back pretty soon.
     
         

  14. #214
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    agree with u lol kakshi is way lot powerful than sasuke.................even sasuke fights with 100% strength, kakashi can defeat him for sure...............................thats the reason he is chosen as the hokage by he other kage..........he is definitely respected by the ninja world..............
    This is not true and you know that just saying this bcz you are a narutard!!

    Sasuke and naruto more than a jonin level maybe kage level or sannin

    Kakashi used ms and he gonna out of chakra (bcz not uchiha body) he only can cast chidori 4 time or 5 and he out of chakra NARUTO-LEE YOU cant be serious saying like that kakshi is powerful than sasuke is a JOKE!!!..... kakashi is chosen kage bcz he Wise, patient, and not only the power!!!
    This is Naruto never gonna be patient and wise!!!
     
         
    Last edited by Akatsuki leader; 02-21-2010 at 10:26 AM.

  15. #215
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto_Lee View Post
    agree with u lol kakshi is way lot powerful than sasuke.................even sasuke fights with 100% strength, kakashi can defeat him for sure...............................thats the reason he is chosen as the hokage by he other kage..........he is definitely respected by the ninja world..............
    Dude you are exaggerating a bit. We all know Kakashi is strong and we will see him doing new techs but due do the recent power ups of Sasuke he is not stronger than Sasuke well if they fight when 100% then the battle will be close but Sasuke will win it. Kakashi is a renowned ninja and IMO among the Kages he is only second best to Raikage and I think among the others he is strong and most probably in the future he will surpass Raikage remember Raikage is a lot older than him so its just a matter of time when Kakashi becomes the strongest Kage. But now both Sasuke and Naruto are stronger than Kakashi.
     
         
    Last edited by Sennin Jinchuuriki; 02-21-2010 at 01:04 PM.

  16. #216
    Senior Member yusufms's Avatar
    Status
    yusufms is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    1,237
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by warriorex222 View Post
    Sasuke doesnt even know Kakashi has a magnekyo,

    And if Kakashi dies, who will become the hokage and the leader of the alliance?
    hey I thought the raikage was the leader of the alliance
     
         

  17. #217
    Member Stylo's Avatar
    Status
    Stylo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiro Kiba View Post
    Im sorry, but if a beat down, bleeding from the eyes sasuke beats a completely fresh and rested kakashi, I will be completely disgusted with this story
    I really agree, but kishi is a sasuke fanboy, so kakashi will get his ass whooped.....
     
         

  18. #218
    Member Akatsuki leader's Avatar
    Status
    Akatsuki leader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    I bet Sasuke is gona blind and kakashi is badly injuries kakashi has no more ninja....
     
         

  19. #219
    Academy Student
    Status
    Brightwar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    You guys ought to read more before you post. Sasuke is not completely worn out he got his chakra replenished by Karin, although we don't know how much yet. Also he got his chakra replinshed by Zetsu at the end of the fight with Mizukage so to make it simpler it went like this.

    Sasuke V Raikage > Gaara and others step in> Mizukage> Replenish (from everyones chakras in the room btw> Sasuke V Danzo > Replenish> Sasuke Finishes Danzo and now Sasuke V Kakashi

    I'm by far no sasuke fan boy but I think the reason some people thinks he gets too many power ups is because we dont see him work for it. With Naruto we see almost every training session he has (and to be honest It gets a little boring time after time) but we don't know what sasuke does in his free time (besides trying to destroy konoha lol).

    I am very excited to see the Sasuke v Kakashi fight I feel it has been long over due. Being one of my fav characters I think well see some more tricks out of kakashi and he may copy some off sasuke.

    As for the prediction I think Karin will join konoha in the fight against sasuke and at the end it will be naruto, sakura, karin trying to convince him to give up darkness before he fights Naruto. Naruto may defeat him (not kill) and go head to head with Madara (I dont see him taking both of them at his current power state)
     
         

  20. #220
    Deva Path johno601's Avatar
    Status
    johno601 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    idk if anyone said this on here but is not gone show up there, he told to head back to base so y would he show back up there, is definitely not gon die, will stop from killing
     
         

  21. #221
    Academy Student RedGaara527's Avatar
    Status
    RedGaara527 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    y u guys complaining bout sasuke's laugh....????.....even itachi did dat same laugh wen he was about to figt sasuke,remembr??....n itachi pratically yelled at his lil bro.....
     
         

  22. #222
    The Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Status
    The Pervy Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Im not that guy following you
    Posts
    33,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    This is the thread all the new guys come to and spam crap lol

    Oh well heres my view:

    Kakashi will fight sasuke with a slight advantage, madara will show up to save him then naruto will appear, sasuke will moan saying he wants to kill them but madara will tell him he needs to rest. Naruto may fight him for a bit saying he needs to keep his promise and he may fight madara because madara will be curious about narutos sage eyes
     
         

  23. #223
    Grand Master Thirdwave Thirdwave's Avatar
    Status
    Thirdwave is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Cyber World
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Awesome, 483 made things a little bit more interesting now since Kakashi is in the picture :D.
    So what I've noticed about this chapter was it seems that Naruto had a "flashback" with Jiraiya and Orochimaru (... No Matter How Far Orochimaru Fell, He still loved him.) This to me seems like hes made up his mind to kill Sasuke, but for a good reason, and that he still loves him as a brother, then again I could be reading the wrong translation for that page since what I've posted was off of Onemanga.
    Anyways I'm prediction for this week will be... (drum roll)
    Sasuke, and Kakashi will start off fighting. There will some pages of possibly Yamato finding out that Naruto missing, and it might be possible that Sasuke is going to be pushing pretty hard on Kakashi, and before hes taken out I think the Mizukage, and the others will show up since they where on Danzo's trail.
    - Also I just wanted to say something to Akatsuki Leader. I've noticed for the past month now all you do is complain, or gripe about the manga or other people on the forums, and I could careless about your opinion on the manga because everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but seeing you complain so much about everything is getting annoying.

    - Thirdwave
     
         

  24. #224
    Member Raised Fist's Avatar
    Status
    Raised Fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    i like the idea that mizukage and raikage show up, because they were tracking danzo. though i'm not sure if raikage really did after they killed kisame. but this would be the perfect time for naruto and killerbee to get to know each other. and for the other kages to meet kakashi and to discuss they're further actions.

    but till then i think that kishi will use this fight to take kakashi on a level where he's even with the other kages. he'll show us some knew power, maybe even a 2nd new ms tech. i think this is unevitable because konoha can't have a hokage that is weaker than all the others. i mean, don't get me wrong. kakashi's not weak. but i think he has to be stronger than we know at the moment.
     
         

  25. #225
    Member Shonuff's Avatar
    Status
    Shonuff is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    121
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 483 Discussion and 484 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Raised Fist View Post
    i like the idea that mizukage and raikage show up, because they were tracking danzo. though i'm not sure if raikage really did after they killed kisame. but this would be the perfect time for naruto and killerbee to get to know each other. and for the other kages to meet kakashi and to discuss they're further actions.

    but till then i think that kishi will use this fight to take kakashi on a level where he's even with the other kages. he'll show us some knew power, maybe even a 2nd new ms tech. i think this is unevitable because konoha can't have a hokage that is weaker than all the others. i mean, don't get me wrong. kakashi's not weak. but i think he has to be stronger than we know at the moment.
    i think everything that u said iz right on point i would love 2 see kakashi show us some new techs maybe a new ms tech or even come up with somthing that we dont even know about maybe the 4th tought him somthing that we never seen before this would be the perfect time 2 show how good of a hokage he can b as far as his powers are concerned once again THUMBS UP good ideas!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •