Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 52
  1. #1
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Who wins this match?

    Kabuto doesn't have his edo army but all the powers of DMS. (including Hashirama poison)

    Itachi has Totsuka blade, genjutsu- the usual.

    Naruto has full connection to Kurama.


    Who is the winner.
     
         

  2. #2
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Itachi genjutsu solo's.
     
         

  3. #3
    Minato! MinatoTheYellowFlash's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoTheYellowFlash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Anywhere my kunai's and seals are
    Posts
    7,052
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Wait I change my mind Madara solo's.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    NagatoSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Shinobi world - Fourth Great Ninja war .
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Nagato solos all of them .
     
         

  5. #5
    real sage RNITBmsage's Avatar
    Status
    RNITBmsage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nb: a perfect example of what
    stupidity can do to something
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    3 vs 2 ? not fair
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    NagatoSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Shinobi world - Fourth Great Ninja war .
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Nagato is not in this and no he doesn't. Next?
    Yup , he does solo's . You just underrate him .
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Who wins this match?

    Kabuto doesn't have his edo army but all the powers of DMS. (including Hashirama poison)

    Itachi has Totsuka blade, genjutsu- the usual.

    Naruto has full connection to Kurama.


    Who is the winner.
    Hashirama thousand arms and sage mode would grab itachi naruto and kabuto and one by one spank their bottoms :I
     
         

  8. #8
    Nerd November's Avatar
    Status
    November is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    My Room
    Posts
    6,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Naruto gives itachi kyuubi's chakra then itachi burns the entire f**king battlefield out of existence with amaterasu.
    gg!
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    ItachiStillSolos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Madara and Hashirama would win. Hashirama is a long-range fighter so chances of Itachi getting him in a genjutsu or Kabuto injecting him with poison are very low. With that said, they lack the firepower to beat Madara and Hashirama.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Possibly true but Kabuto has the Hashirama Wood style poison that severely weakens wood style and both Naruto, Kabuto and Itachi have their methods of defence against it.
    Thousand arms is more bigger than Kurama! :0 I dont see Itachi's susanoo gasping that and also the thousand arm can catch and throw back bijuu damas as seen in maddy fight

    and also with sage mode its being supplied by Nature, yes I agree poison will damage them so Hashirama will have the end the fight quickly
     
         

  11. #11
    Shura's Avatar
    Status
    Shura is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    I'd give it to Team Madara honestly.
     
         

  12. #12
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    Thousand arms is more bigger than Kurama! :0 I dont see Itachi's susanoo gasping that and also the thousand arm can catch and throw back bijuu damas as seen in maddy fight

    and also with sage mode its being supplied by Nature, yes I agree poison will damage them so Hashirama will have the end the fight quickly
    Hashirama may not get that choice with a sly unkillable snake slithering around the battlefield able to control the earth and able to emit sound genjutsu that'd stop them both in their tracks but also a Susanoo Totsuka blade user.
     
         

  13. #13
    A R T -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Itachi naruto,Kabuto..
    Edo Tensei

    TBB

    Totsuka/Yatta



    GG
     
         

  14. #14
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,077
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Who wins this match?

    Kabuto doesn't have his edo army but all the powers of DMS. (including Hashirama poison)

    Itachi has Totsuka blade, genjutsu- the usual.

    Naruto has full connection to Kurama.


    Who is the winner.
    Edo's or not? If not... And Rinnegan Madara should solo if he has six paths.

    EMS Madara and Hashi will lose against MS Itachi, DSM Kabuto and BM Naruto.
     
         

  15. #15
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoSolos View Post
    Nagato solos all of them .
    Nagato is not in this and no he doesn't. Next?

    Quote Originally Posted by RNITBmsage View Post
    3 vs 2 ? not fair
    I think it's warranted when the opponents are Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju don't you?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    Hashirama thousand arms and sage mode would grab itachi naruto and kabuto and one by one spank their bottoms :I
    Possibly true but Kabuto has the Hashirama Wood style poison that severely weakens wood style and both Naruto, Kabuto and Itachi have their methods of defence against it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NagatoSolos View Post
    Yup , he does solo's . You just underrate him .
    I honestly don't care enough about him to underrate him, go shout about Nagato elsewhere.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    Edo's or not? If not... And Rinnegan Madara should solo if he has six paths.

    EMS Madara and Hashi will lose against MS Itachi, DSM Kabuto and BM Naruto.
    No edos involved in this fight at all. Kabuto doesn't have them and there are no corpses fighting.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Itachi naruto,Kabuto..
    Edo Tensei

    TBB

    Totsuka/Yatta



    GG
    There is no edo tensei. Read the threads you post in.
     
         
    Last edited by Vision; 07-07-2013 at 08:39 PM.

  16. #16
    A R T -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    Thousand arms is more bigger than Kurama! :0 I dont see Itachi's susanoo gasping that and also the thousand arm can catch and throw back bijuu damas as seen in maddy fight

    and also with sage mode its being supplied by Nature, yes I agree poison will damage them so Hashirama will have the end the fight quickly


    Come





    again





    SIr!!




    what ? Hashi Fist spam?
    sorry TBb naruto Spam

    oH SUsano Madara? Edo Tensei and yata


    GG
     
         

  17. #17
    A R T -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    There is no edo tensei. Read the threads you post in.
    sorry to Dissapoint you but...Manga says other ways...


    though...even with DSM he wins..but i guess i will only use DSM
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Hashirama may not get that choice with a sly unkillable snake slithering around the battlefield able to control the earth and able to emit sound genjutsu that'd stop them both in their tracks but also a Susanoo Totsuka blade user.
    You're telling me, Thousand arm would get owned?? dude he has Madara to burn away kabuto's control over nature like Itachi did, Sound genjutsu might be a problem bu thousand arm has tall as he/she is it wont effect it,

    Itachi's susanoo cant compare to thousand arm, LOOK how small that is, also Hashirama's could fill the whole battlefield with wood and squish all of them
     
         

  19. #19
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    sorry to Dissapoint you but...Manga says other ways...


    though...even with DSM he wins..but i guess i will only use DSM
    I'm the biggest Kabuto fan on this site but in this thread their is no Edo tensei. My thread, my restrictions.

    The manga doesn't say otherwise and I know edo tensei is part of his power.
     
         

  20. #20
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    You're telling me, Thousand arm would get owned?? dude he has Madara to burn away kabuto's control over nature like Itachi did, Sound genjutsu might be a problem bu thousand arm has tall as he/she is it wont effect it,

    Itachi's susanoo cant compare to thousand arm, LOOK how small that is, also Hashirama's could fill the whole battlefield with wood and squish all of them
    What i'm saying is Hashirama might not get the chance to summon it at all. It seems to be a sage mode last resort and both Kabuto and Itachi are opponents who can end the match very quickly in alternative ways than just raw power like Hashirama can manage.

    also why would sound genjutsu be a problem against something big?
     
         

  21. #21
    A R T -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    I'm the biggest Kabuto fan on this site but in this thread their is no Edo tensei. My thread, my restrictions.

    The manga doesn't say otherwise and I know edo tensei is part of his power.

    okay SIr!..
    i said that i will use DSM only ;_
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Come





    again





    SIr!!




    what ? Hashi Fist spam?
    sorry TBb naruto Spam

    oH SUsano Madara? Edo Tensei and yata


    GG
    TBB Spam is THE SAME bijuu damas Thousand arm slapped away, ALSO madara was spaming AND STILL got spanked

    Madara knows edo tensei seals,

    Madara AS SHOWN WITH TSUNADE Can enter the earth and travel underground sOOO. underground then up to itachi inside yata mirror and KO
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    What i'm saying is Hashirama might not get the chance to summon it at all. It seems to be a sage mode last resort and both Kabuto and Itachi are opponents who can end the match very quickly in alternative ways than just raw power like Hashirama can manage.

    also why would sound genjutsu be a problem against something big?
    Thousand arms is much larger as I say its waay bigger than kyuubi, and its soo tall I doubt sound is gonna affect it and dude Kabuto's posion would take a LONG WHILE

    to fully poison that big of a creature, also Hashirama wood clones dwell good with nature so yeah Itachi will have a hard time and Madara knowing edo tensei seals could end itachi in a minute bye bye itachi
     
         

  24. #24
    A R T -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    22,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    TBB Spam is THE SAME bijuu damas Thousand arm slapped away, ALSO madara was spaming AND STILL got spanked

    Madara knows edo tensei seals,

    Madara AS SHOWN WITH TSUNADE Can enter the earth and travel underground sOOO. underground then up to itachi inside yata mirror and KO
    Cool Story...either you are a Fanboy or not..but Team Naruto wins

    i never said he would be that close to the Budha!



    distance is enough

    -

    Madara can't deal with itachi+Kabuto
    if Kabuto use DSM he blinds Madara





    and iTachi would kill him/Seal




    i dont know why you fanboys go mad...its 2 V 3

    and all are in Top 10 so don't OP Team Madara
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Madara&Hashirama VS Itachi/Naruto/Kabuto

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    Cool Story...either you are a Fanboy or not..but Team Naruto wins

    i never said he would be that close to the Budha!



    distance is enough

    -

    Madara can't deal with itachi+Kabuto
    if Kabuto use DSM he blinds Madara





    and iTachi would kill him/Seal




    i dont know why you fanboys go mad...its 2 V 3

    and all are in Top 10 so don't OP Team Madara
    WOAH WOAH WOAH, I AM NOT A FANBOY, I KNOW MY LIMITS,

    It dont matter, Madara spammed those same kyuubi bijuudama AND STILL GOT HIS ASS KICKED, YOU STOP FANBOYING

    Madara could travel underground as seen when he stabbed tsunade, sound genjutsu MAY affect PERFECT SUSANOO but Underground WHEN MADARA SAID KEYNOTE ONLY HIS DOUJUTSU CAN KNOW HE IS UNDERGROUND Unless Kabuto and Itachi have a rinnegan they WOULD BE END UP BEING STABBED LIKE TSUNADE

    YOU DONT Analyze your post on vs threads fully, you're looking at it in the popular way
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •