106 18.96%

356 63.69%
Page 19 of 19 « First ... 91516171819
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just chillin' out

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 638 Discussion And 639 Predictions

Well, this is taking quite a bit of time. I'd like to see the next chapter as soon as possible. I'll keep my eyes peeled at the other fanlations just in case.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this was awesome

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    My question is.... who brought back Madara? If Obito lost control of his body wouldn't that make Madara disappear?
    this is one of those "the story's gonna end if i dont do something so im just gonna throw something in that makes no sense" moments. basically kabuto brought back madara as a way of sticking it to obito (cuz at the time no one knew that tobi/obito wasnt actually madara) but then kabuto was defeated and forced to end the jutstu and madara realized and did some hand seals that broke his connection to the original host (kabuto) so he could stick around after everyone else dipped out. really stupid in my opinion (really? where was the effort?) but thats what happened.

at the rate kishi's been going, im expecting obito to die, but then the zetsu part thats attatched to him is gonna disappear revealing a (mostly) completely healed NEW body. obito will survive and then will have a change of heart and become a good guy because hes got his real body back. sasuke will get assassinated real quick once the war is over (the whole thing will probably take up a page) and the manga will be over.

well not actually, but my point is that lately this mangas been turning out like the stories i was writing in 4th grade except my stories made a bit more sense

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please baby Jebus: Let Orochimaru make an awesome entry..

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is over.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Is that even Obito or the Jūbi?

Who is truly in control I wonder

The juubi is controling obito he was hastitating to says his own name

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yamoto is inside the juubi he will come out of obitos body maybe.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by konte811 View Post
    this is one of those "the story's gonna end if i dont do something so im just gonna throw something in that makes no sense" moments. basically kabuto brought back madara as a way of sticking it to obito (cuz at the time no one knew that tobi/obito wasnt actually madara) but then kabuto was defeated and forced to end the jutstu and madara realized and did some hand seals that broke his connection to the original host (kabuto) so he could stick around after everyone else dipped out. really stupid in my opinion (really? where was the effort?) but thats what happened.

at the rate kishi's been going, im expecting obito to die, but then the zetsu part thats attatched to him is gonna disappear revealing a (mostly) completely healed NEW body. obito will survive and then will have a change of heart and become a good guy because hes got his real body back. sasuke will get assassinated real quick once the war is over (the whole thing will probably take up a page) and the manga will be over.

well not actually, but my point is that lately this mangas been turning out like the stories i was writing in 4th grade except my stories made a bit more sense
    Yes I agree with you on the manga just not making sense anymore, especially Obito Uchiha garbage self as the main villian, with all Tobi Obito powers and knowledge he was giving from Madara, but he still can't beat Kakashi one on one. Also Naruto being a 9 tail Fox Juubi Jinchuuriki energy company and nothing more(Naruto Manga is going from being a great, detail, complex manga, but now into a Dragon Ball Lazy Z continuum).

But when it come to Madara I believe the idea of him breaking the Edo connection make sense(we don't know enough about Edo to text that it don't make sense). What we know about Edo from first seeing Oroachimaru use it, he had to use Edo jutsu tags to fully control the First & Second Hokage. When Oroachimaru brought the 4 Hokage back for Sasuke, the Second Hokage said it was a mistake to bring them back full strength this time because they could break it. We know if anyone should be able to break Edo, that person should be the creator and if any other ninja had the knowledge and power to break Edo, it would be the ninja with the most and special chakra in the first Hokage and the all time best ninjutsu user and munipulator in Madara(until Sasuke surpass him). We know Kabuto brought Madara back better than in his prime, so he was on a whole new level on power and with his knowledge of jutsu it wouldn't be believable if he could be control by someone like Kabuto just cause he was the caster of the Edo(maybe the First, Second or Fourth Hokage, Sasuke, Itachi, Shisui, Nagato, real Sage of the six path or his sons or someone on all top best ninja ever level).

Last edited by Rasha29; 07-17-2013 at 05:52 AM.