Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 50
  1. #1
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    There will be Two Juubito

    As you all know Minato only has the yin half of the kyuubis's chakra yet is still able to preform km as Naruto does without Kurama itself.


    I believe the same will occur in Naruto's case considering he was given a gift from the other bijuu in the form of chakra.


    This will potentially enable Naruto to temporarily (or permanently) enter into a mode or gain a power up similar to Obito's Sage level

    Essentially Obito won't be the only Juubito out there. Naruto will be the one to stop Obito/Juubi
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-10-2013 at 06:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,406
    Searching hints
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    My thoughts.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,222
    Location
    Lucid dreaming
    Remember if you walk into the
    Ward of Dawn you ain't walking
    out
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Yep, the only chakra that Naruto needs is the 8-tails since the juubi recognised all other tailed beasts within Naruto.


    He was also the only one to anticipate Obito's last attack before it destroyed hashi and tobirama.
     
         

  4. #4
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,762
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    full nine tails and he got full eight tails plus the power from the weaker beasts he might be close since half a nine tails seemed way more stronger than all the other beasts imaging full nine tails and eight tails that has to be close to all the other beasts combined
     
         

  5. #5
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Macedonia
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Yeah, but that's not two Juubitos, it's one Juubito and one Juuruto.
     
         

  6. #6
    Premium User Amore Mio's Avatar
    Status
    Amore Mio is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    8,874
    There is a sacredness in
    tears. They are not the mark
    of weakness, but of power.
    They speak more eloquently
    than ten thousand tongues.
    They are the messengers of
    overwhelming grief, of deep
    contrition, and of unspeakable
    love.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    More like Juubito vs Rikudou :D And yes, I agree. However, Naruto will permanently keep the power. He's the main character after all.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Location
    India
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    You say it may happen.....i ask you how it will happen??? Surely there is no logic behind what you say except forthe fact that naruto is the freaking main character and so he might have some typical main character advantages and gain some lame powerups which are inexplicable......
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,323
    Location
    India
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
     
         

  9. #9
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Yep, the only chakra that Naruto needs is the 8-tails since the juubi recognised all other tailed beasts within Naruto.


    He was also the only one to anticipate Obito's last attack before it destroyed hashi and tobirama.
    Indeed
    Yeah, but that's not two Juubitos, it's one Juubito and one Juuruto.
    L0l yea I tried to match the To's on the end of their names
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You say it may happen.....i ask you how it will happen??? Surely there is no logic behind what you say except forthe fact that naruto is the freaking main character and so he might have some typical main character advantages and gain some lame powerups which are inexplicable......
    Ok ?
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 09:12 AM.

  10. #10
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,450
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    IKSOKRIPS beat me to it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
    Is your little rant over ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    IKSOKRIPS beat me to it.
    Good. Wanted to be the first
     
         

  12. #12
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8,484
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
    lol you seem mad though.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    As you all know Minato only has half of the kyuubis's chakra yet is still able to preform km as Naruto does without Kurama itself.


    I believe the same will occur in Naruto's case considering he was given a gift from the other bijuu in the form of chakra.


    This will potentially enable Naruto to temporarily (or permanently) enter into a mode or gain a power up similar to Obito's Sage level

    Essentially Obito won't be the only Juubito out there. Naruto will be the one to stop Obito/Juubi
    No.

    Naruto has a small portion of their strenght and even with Kurama it doesn't compensate for the Juubi's full power.

    Naruto is the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and it's not going to change at the end. This is his signature trait. Do you have any understanding on how plots work?

    Moreover, the series has been evolving towards a final team fight, ever since Itachi told Naruto he couldn't handle everything alone.

    Please stop making these bullshit theories now, will you?
     
         

  14. #14
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    No.

    Naruto has a small portion of their strenght and even with Kurama it doesn't compensate for the Juubi's full power.

    Naruto is the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and it's not going to change at the end. This is his signature trait. Do you have any understanding on how plots work?

    Moreover, the series has been evolving towards a final team fight, ever since Itachi told Naruto he couldn't handle everything alone.

    Please stop making these bullshit theories now, will you?
    We got another angry guy . It's a team fight OBVIOUSLY, but Naruto is the main character and said to be the reincarnation of the sage. Oh by the way, thats a direction the plot has taken as well. Unless you're completely disregarding this:

    You have no clue what portion or amount of chakra was given to Naruto . So slow your roll and calm your tits little guy
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    We got another angry guy . It's a team fight OBVIOUSLY, but Naruto is the main character and said to be the reincarnation of the sage. Oh by the way, thats a direction the plot has taken as well. Unless you're completely disregarding this:

    You have no clue what portion or amount of chakra was given to Naruto . So slow your roll and calm your tits little guy
    It's never a good idea to trash talk without knowing what the **** you are talking about:





    By the way, you have no argument against the fact Naruto's signature trait is being the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki. You have no basis for saying why such a thing would change at the end of the manga.

    /thread, go back to sleep please.
     
         

  16. #16
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    It's never a good idea to trash talk without knowing what the **** you are talking about:





    By the way, you have no argument against the fact Naruto's signature trait is being the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki. You have no basis for saying why such a thing would change at the end of the manga.

    /thread, go back to sleep please.
    This in no way proves anything wrong.
    Regardless of his "signature trait" and the direction you and Itachi think the story is going,
    The bijuu agreed to the fact that Naruto is the reincarnation and it has been foreshadowed plenty by manga pages or "basis" that you continue to ignore.
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 10:21 AM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member GhostProject's Avatar
    Status
    GhostProject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    This is a good prediction. Completely plausible, however, I'm still on the team that Naruto is the Younger Son and believe that Itachi's words was meant for him and Sasuke to work together at the end! If this manga does end up being Naruto vs Obito in the end though, then I definitely see this going down no doubt. Good job
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    This in no way proves anything wrong.
    Regardless of his "signature trait" and the direction you and Itachi think the story is going,
    The bijuu agreed to the fact that Naruto is the reincarnation and it has been foreshadowed plenty by manga pages or "basis" that you continue to ignore.
    What if I told you Naruto was gonna stop using Rasengan?

    Or Kage Bunshin?


    That make any sense to you?
     
         

  19. #19
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,528
    Location
    Portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostProject View Post
    This is a good prediction. Completely plausible, however, I'm still on the team that Naruto is the Younger Son and believe that Itachi's words was meant for him and Sasuke to work together at the end! If this manga does end up being Naruto vs Obito in the end though, then I definitely see this going down no doubt. Good job
    Much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    What if I told you Naruto was gonna stop using Rasengan?

    Or Kage Bunshin?


    That make any sense to you?
    Irrelevant
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    Much appreciated.

    Irrelevant
    No it's completely relevant because you are saying the character's trait's don't count for shit. So I'm asking you, if it doesn't make sense that he lost Rasengan, how can it even make sense to you that he stops being the Kyuubi's Jin to become another 10 tails Jin?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •