Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 50
  1. #1
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    There will be Two Juubito

    As you all know Minato only has the yin half of the kyuubis's chakra yet is still able to preform km as Naruto does without Kurama itself.


    I believe the same will occur in Naruto's case considering he was given a gift from the other bijuu in the form of chakra.


    This will potentially enable Naruto to temporarily (or permanently) enter into a mode or gain a power up similar to Obito's Sage level

    Essentially Obito won't be the only Juubito out there. Naruto will be the one to stop Obito/Juubi
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-10-2013 at 05:48 PM.

  2. #2
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    My thoughts.
     
         

  3. #3
    The Dog Sage Gatsuuga's Avatar
    Status
    Gatsuuga is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dynamic Marking A Tree!!!
    Posts
    5,434
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inuzuka Clan's Prime Pup
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Yep, the only chakra that Naruto needs is the 8-tails since the juubi recognised all other tailed beasts within Naruto.


    He was also the only one to anticipate Obito's last attack before it destroyed hashi and tobirama.
     
         

  4. #4
    White nostril 2big's Avatar
    Status
    2big is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    full nine tails and he got full eight tails plus the power from the weaker beasts he might be close since half a nine tails seemed way more stronger than all the other beasts imaging full nine tails and eight tails that has to be close to all the other beasts combined
     
         

  5. #5
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    8,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Yeah, but that's not two Juubitos, it's one Juubito and one Juuruto.
     
         

  6. #6
    この世の救世主, Katsura's Avatar
    Status
    Katsura is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    6,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    The eclipse of the night
    encompasses the thoughts of
    the masses. The reality of the
    world is nothing but an
    illusion and a fragment of
    your imagination, all put
    forth by this society that
    thrives on conforming rather
    than reforming.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    More like Juubito vs Rikudou :D And yes, I agree. However, Naruto will permanently keep the power. He's the main character after all.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    You say it may happen.....i ask you how it will happen??? Surely there is no logic behind what you say except forthe fact that naruto is the freaking main character and so he might have some typical main character advantages and gain some lame powerups which are inexplicable......
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Itachi Rane's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi Rane is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    IT'S OVER 9000!!!
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
     
         

  9. #9
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsuuga View Post
    Yep, the only chakra that Naruto needs is the 8-tails since the juubi recognised all other tailed beasts within Naruto.


    He was also the only one to anticipate Obito's last attack before it destroyed hashi and tobirama.
    Indeed
    Yeah, but that's not two Juubitos, it's one Juubito and one Juuruto.
    L0l yea I tried to match the To's on the end of their names
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    You say it may happen.....i ask you how it will happen??? Surely there is no logic behind what you say except forthe fact that naruto is the freaking main character and so he might have some typical main character advantages and gain some lame powerups which are inexplicable......
    Ok ?
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 08:12 AM.

  10. #10
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,700
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, Even
    for a second, i will hug you.
    To death, of course. I
    wouldn't do a half assed job.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    IKSOKRIPS beat me to it.
     
         

  11. #11
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
    Is your little rant over ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    IKSOKRIPS beat me to it.
    Good. Wanted to be the first
     
         

  12. #12
    ''Merc with a Mouth'' xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    6,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
    lol you seem mad though.
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    As you all know Minato only has half of the kyuubis's chakra yet is still able to preform km as Naruto does without Kurama itself.


    I believe the same will occur in Naruto's case considering he was given a gift from the other bijuu in the form of chakra.


    This will potentially enable Naruto to temporarily (or permanently) enter into a mode or gain a power up similar to Obito's Sage level

    Essentially Obito won't be the only Juubito out there. Naruto will be the one to stop Obito/Juubi
    No.

    Naruto has a small portion of their strenght and even with Kurama it doesn't compensate for the Juubi's full power.

    Naruto is the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and it's not going to change at the end. This is his signature trait. Do you have any understanding on how plots work?

    Moreover, the series has been evolving towards a final team fight, ever since Itachi told Naruto he couldn't handle everything alone.

    Please stop making these bullshit theories now, will you?
     
         

  14. #14
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    No.

    Naruto has a small portion of their strenght and even with Kurama it doesn't compensate for the Juubi's full power.

    Naruto is the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and it's not going to change at the end. This is his signature trait. Do you have any understanding on how plots work?

    Moreover, the series has been evolving towards a final team fight, ever since Itachi told Naruto he couldn't handle everything alone.

    Please stop making these bullshit theories now, will you?
    We got another angry guy . It's a team fight OBVIOUSLY, but Naruto is the main character and said to be the reincarnation of the sage. Oh by the way, thats a direction the plot has taken as well. Unless you're completely disregarding this:

    You have no clue what portion or amount of chakra was given to Naruto . So slow your roll and calm your tits little guy
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    We got another angry guy . It's a team fight OBVIOUSLY, but Naruto is the main character and said to be the reincarnation of the sage. Oh by the way, thats a direction the plot has taken as well. Unless you're completely disregarding this:

    You have no clue what portion or amount of chakra was given to Naruto . So slow your roll and calm your tits little guy
    It's never a good idea to trash talk without knowing what the **** you are talking about:





    By the way, you have no argument against the fact Naruto's signature trait is being the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki. You have no basis for saying why such a thing would change at the end of the manga.

    /thread, go back to sleep please.
     
         

  16. #16
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    It's never a good idea to trash talk without knowing what the **** you are talking about:





    By the way, you have no argument against the fact Naruto's signature trait is being the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki. You have no basis for saying why such a thing would change at the end of the manga.

    /thread, go back to sleep please.
    This in no way proves anything wrong.
    Regardless of his "signature trait" and the direction you and Itachi think the story is going,
    The bijuu agreed to the fact that Naruto is the reincarnation and it has been foreshadowed plenty by manga pages or "basis" that you continue to ignore.
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 09:21 AM.

  17. #17
    Member GhostProject's Avatar
    Status
    GhostProject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    This is a good prediction. Completely plausible, however, I'm still on the team that Naruto is the Younger Son and believe that Itachi's words was meant for him and Sasuke to work together at the end! If this manga does end up being Naruto vs Obito in the end though, then I definitely see this going down no doubt. Good job
     
         

  18. #18
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    This in no way proves anything wrong.
    Regardless of his "signature trait" and the direction you and Itachi think the story is going,
    The bijuu agreed to the fact that Naruto is the reincarnation and it has been foreshadowed plenty by manga pages or "basis" that you continue to ignore.
    What if I told you Naruto was gonna stop using Rasengan?

    Or Kage Bunshin?


    That make any sense to you?
     
         

  19. #19
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostProject View Post
    This is a good prediction. Completely plausible, however, I'm still on the team that Naruto is the Younger Son and believe that Itachi's words was meant for him and Sasuke to work together at the end! If this manga does end up being Naruto vs Obito in the end though, then I definitely see this going down no doubt. Good job
    Much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    What if I told you Naruto was gonna stop using Rasengan?

    Or Kage Bunshin?


    That make any sense to you?
    Irrelevant
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    Much appreciated.

    Irrelevant
    No it's completely relevant because you are saying the character's trait's don't count for shit. So I'm asking you, if it doesn't make sense that he lost Rasengan, how can it even make sense to you that he stops being the Kyuubi's Jin to become another 10 tails Jin?
     
         

  21. #21
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    No it's completely relevant because you are saying the character's trait's don't count for shit. So I'm asking you, if it doesn't make sense that he lost Rasengan, how can it even make sense to you that he stops being the Kyuubi's Jin to become another 10 tails Jin?
    And with that post you have proven to be completely unaware of what is going on in my thread lol
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    And with that post you have proven to be completely unaware of what is going on in my thread lol
    And with that post you've proven you have less and less IQ left as this discussion goes.
     
         

  23. #23
    Beast Bijuu13's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,532
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    And with that post you've proven you have less and less IQ left as this discussion goes.
    I think you need to read the thread again.




    I said Naruto can potentially achieve a mode similar to Obito's without having all the beasts inside him, similar to what Minato does with Kurama. Not solo everyone and rule the world. So you putting itachi pages and talking about rasengan and clones has no place here.

    Talk about low IQ. What a noob

    Naruto got that gift from all the bijuu several chapter ago, and nothing has changed regarding him being the kyuubi or his fighting style
     
         
    Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 06:18 PM.

  24. #24
    Member Armathyx's Avatar
    Status
    Armathyx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    I think you need to read the thread again.




    I said Naruto can potentially achieve a mode similar to Obito's without having all the beasts inside him, similar to what Minato does with Kurama. Not solo everyone and rule the world. So you putting itachi pages and talking about rasengan and clones has no place here.

    Talk about low IQ. What a noob

    Naruto got that gift from all the bijuu several chapter ago, and nothing has changed regarding him being the kyuubi or his fighting style
    But he's been using that power up ever since, and he's still not the So6P is he?

    Even with the second half of Kurama's power he'll just be stronger, it's not like the rest of the tailed beast's chakra is getting any power up.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member OWanime's Avatar
    Status
    OWanime is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: There will be Two Juubito

    yeah it'll be powerup from the other tailed beasts as I said like a month ago it may be weaker but at least naruto would control it since the bijuu liked him
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •