Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Re: There will be Two Juubito

More like simple minded Obito vs now Intellectual Naruto? If Obito is now simple minded next to Naruto, then Naruto is a genius next to Obito.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    More like simple minded Obito vs now Intellectual Naruto? If Obito is now simple minded next to Naruto, then Naruto is a genius next to Obito.
    Naruto has most of the Juubi's Yin (Spiritual Energy and Bijuu's Yin, but Kurama and Hachibi's) while Obito has most of the Juubi's Yang (Gedou Mazou and Bijuu's Yang, but Kurama and Hachibi's). Your statement makes a lot of sense.

Hachibi is still a complete entity inside Bee.
    Kyuubi is divided in Yang (Naruto) and Yin (Minato).

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good thread. I agree. I haven't posted it here but I've thought for a while that the Final Battle of Naruto (not counting Naruto vs Sasuke) will be:

Naruto (with full Kurama chakra, a bit of chakra from each of the other Biju, Toad Sage Mode, and chakra from the Edo Hokages)

vs

10-Tails Jinchuuriki Obito

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol But that simple minded guy just ended Hashirama and Tobirama in one blow (clones and Edo but same concept)

Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-09-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

When exactly did he get the Shukkaku chakra?

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The most important thing
    for a shinobi is
    teamwork!"

Oh, nice theory!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

Quote Originally Posted by lifeofsara View Post
    Oh, nice theory!
    When you think of it it's actually pretty braindead to believe the main character will become super overpowered and solo the main villain.

And I don't blame this OP, it's like japanese manga culture has been endoctrinated to follow this concept all the time.

But hey... if Akira Toryama managed to break the mold in DBZ, the root of all stereotypes, for the final boss and make it a team fight... I have enough faith in Kishi to try and do the same.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Armathyx View Post
    When you think of it it's actually pretty braindead to believe the main character will become super overpowered and solo the main villain.

And I don't blame this OP, it's like japanese manga culture has been endoctrinated to follow this concept all the time.

But hey... if Akira Toryama managed to break the mold in DBZ, the root of all stereotypes, for the final boss and make it a team fight... I have enough faith in Kishi to try and do the same.
    Then you're an idiot for not realizing this is customary of Shounen manga's.

In Bleach, Ichigo vs Aizen. No way in hell should have Ichigo beat Chrysallis Aizen who kept getting more powerful, but guess what? He did because of some massive power-up. Same thing has happened in DBZ countless times. Just because you don't like Naruto (Character) doesn't mean it won't happen. It just seems you are so condescending on the concept, it would be better if you just stopped commenting on anything related to it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu13 View Post
    lol But that simple minded guy just ended Hashirama and Tobirama in one blow (clones and Edo but same concept)
    It can be out smarted,out maneuvered and made to give up its power,It attack the Hokage's because their in the way of the true power in Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, maybe I'm not who I
    thought I would be but I am
    who exactly I want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinn3gan View Post

In Bleach, Ichigo vs Aizen. No way in hell should have Ichigo beat Chrysallis Aizen who kept getting more powerful, but guess what? He did because of some massive power-up. Same thing has happened in DBZ countless times. Just because you don't like Naruto (Character) doesn't mean it won't happen. It just seems you are so condescending on the concept, it would be better if you just stopped commenting on anything related to it.
    Exactly this ^

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Having a difficult time taking you seriously

Indeed
    It can be out smarted,out maneuvered and made to give up its power,It attack the Hokage's because their in the way of the true power in Naruto.
    Im aware, I expect it to be outsmarted and dodged eventually

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

The top 1 Narutard fanboy arrives.

You explained the exact same thing I just did, saying japanese culture is molded into doing this kind of bullshit, and discarded the reason why I think it wouldn't happen in Naruto. Just look at it, this is how much of a prick you are. Look at my comment:

japanese manga culture has been endoctrinated to follow this concept all the time.
    And then yours:

With this kind of stupidity you should be getting my fist in your face.

Yeah I mentionned DBZ, and did you actually read what I wrote? The final fight is a team fight, you ignoramus. No one's getting major power ups, actually the one major power up which was Goku and Vegeta's fusion, is gone. And they beat Buu with what they have left.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The top 1 Narutard fanboy arrives.

You explained the exact same thing I just did, saying japanese culture is molded into doing this kind of bullshit, and discarded the reason why I think it wouldn't happen in Naruto. Just look at it, this is how much of a prick you are. Look at my comment:

And then yours:

With this kind of stupidity you should be getting my fist in your face.

Yeah I mentionned DBZ, and did you actually read what I wrote? The final fight is a team fight, you ignoramus. No one's getting major power ups, actually the one major power up which was Goku and Vegeta's fusion, is gone. And they beat Buu with what they have left.
    I don't understand what calling me a Narutard accomplishes. Naruto is not even in my top 5 favourite characters. That is just a blatant attempt to insult me when it really means nothing. And you are looking at it WAY too linearly. The main parallel in the story is Obito and Naruto. Naruto is Obito if he stayed on the good path and Obito is Naruto if Naruto gave in to Kurama's hatred. I understand the value of team work, but that was thrown out the window once the Pein Fight happened. Naruto fought by himself. In the war, he came in and basically solo'd every Edo he could. He was protecting the alliance all by himself. All BY HIMSELF.

Whether you like it or not, Naruto is going to get some Godly power-up to fight Juubito.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i made this theory months ago and no one believed me lmao but idc, nice job man!

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    And naruto is not rikudou.....the only thing he has done is controlling kurama's chakra...which minato has done as well.......and also that naruto has done some stupid TNJ with the other nijuu who already think that he is connected with the sage......naruto is far from that level....he doesn't have the knowledge, neither does he have senju or ucniha powers....he is simply an uzumaki with high stamina and chakra which gives him the upper hand in battles...as simple as that....
    ^ douche bag ^

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P J-man

No.

Naruto has a small portion of their strenght and even with Kurama it doesn't compensate for the Juubi's full power.

Naruto is the Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and it's not going to change at the end. This is his signature trait. Do you have any understanding on how plots work?

Moreover, the series has been evolving towards a final team fight, ever since Itachi told Naruto he couldn't handle everything alone.

Please stop making these bullshit theories now, will you?
    the plot remains the same from the start. naruto will become truly strong because he wants to protect all his friends and the things hes been entrusted with.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoDKurosaki View Post
    i made this theory months ago and no one believed me lmao but idc, nice job man!
    Thanks lol, and yea that happens a lot with theories . I remember when the idea of Obito being Tobi was awful

Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-11-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Gravedigger

I don't understand what calling me a Narutard accomplishes. Naruto is not even in my top 5 favourite characters. That is just a blatant attempt to insult me when it really means nothing. And you are looking at it WAY too linearly. The main parallel in the story is Obito and Naruto. Naruto is Obito if he stayed on the good path and Obito is Naruto if Naruto gave in to Kurama's hatred. I understand the value of team work, but that was thrown out the window once the Pein Fight happened. Naruto fought by himself. In the war, he came in and basically solo'd every Edo he could. He was protecting the alliance all by himself. All BY HIMSELF.

Whether you like it or not, Naruto is going to get some Godly power-up to fight Juubito.
    It accomplishes explaining why you support retarded Naruto theories without solid evidence.

Pain battle = major help from all of Konoha (all the intel), and help from the frogs + Hinata + Kurama.

Edo War = he was followed by Bee and some others who joined in like Itachi.

After Itachi's speech he stopped trying to solo and that's where Kakashi, Gai and eventually even the Bijuus join in to help him. How can you deny that he gets help?

Yeah sure I give it to you the final blow to Obito will come from Naruto but if you think he'll do it entirely on his own you are wrong.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Naruto defeated 2 of the 5 hearts of Kakuzu. The first and the last one was finished by Kakashi, the second was finished by Hidan (Shikamaru's Plan) so... Naruto didn't even Solo Kakuzu .

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Naruto defeated 2 of the 5 hearts of Kakuzu. The first and the last one was finished by Kakashi, the second was finished by Hidan (Shikamaru's Plan) so... Naruto didn't even Solo Kakuzu .
    Kakuzu and Naruto fought each other alone and it made no difference if Kakuzu had all His hearth intact He still be kissing Dirt because the Fulton Rasenshuriken destroyed all Kakuzu chakra connections no way for Him to mold chakra to repair Himself sines the attack was at microscopic level.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It accomplishes explaining why you support retarded Naruto theories without solid evidence.

Pain battle = major help from all of Konoha (all the intel), and help from the frogs + Hinata + Kurama.

After Itachi's speech he stopped trying to solo and that's where Kakashi, Gai and eventually even the Bijuus join in to help him. How can you deny that he gets help?

Yeah sure I give it to you the final blow to Obito will come from Naruto but if you think he'll do it entirely on his own you are wrong.
    The entire alliance is facing him right now ? So clearly it isn't entirely alone although he's already done far more than others. As the main protagonist and predicted reincarnation that's more than enough to theorize that he will gain a power up involving the sage or bijuu/juubi.

If you can't see evidence of this potentially happening throughout the manga YOUR the only retard here

Go home

Last edited by Bijuu13; 07-11-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Kakuzu and Naruto fought each other alone and it made no difference if Kakuzu had all His hearth intact He still be kissing Dirt because the Fulton Rasenshuriken destroyed all Kakuzu chakra connections no way for Him to mold chakra to repair Himself sines the attack was at microscopic level.
    It could be true or false. I'm not talking about what not happened, I'm talking about what happened.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!

Juubito vs Juuruto

Battle of the Jews.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks for proving how unintelligent you are. You know exactly what I meant.

Pein Fight: Village got annihilated and he got the intel RIGHT IN THE HEAT OF THE FIGHT. The entire fight was him and Pein. Nobody else's help.

Edo War: Bee did absolutely nothing for Naruto besides linking him to Gyuki to help defeat the 3rd Raikage. Everything else he solo'd.

I've seen you using the same concept for everything that pertains to this discussion; Itachi's statement to Naruto. You actually believe it is that relevant? Please...

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

The Hero getting a god level power up is pretty standard in Shounen manga so this is very possible but it would be a Juubito vs Juuruto not two Juubitos.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12