Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 26 to 50 of 50
  1. #26
    Serpent Sage Orochimagus's Avatar
    Status
    Orochimagus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sound Village
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Intellect is above all. He tricked everyone and changed his ranking.
     
         

  2. #27
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    And became the strongest ninja in this manga. Two chapters ago he was wounded by Kakashi.
    Like 50 chapters ago he was shitting on Kakashi, Guy, Naruto and Bee at the same time. Your point?
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Like 50 chapters ago he was shitting on Kakashi, Guy, Naruto and Bee at the same time. Your point?
    You're slowly dying and you find strength to suck an enormous creature in to you and take all of his power. Looks like an asspull to me. If mokoton is an asspul,sharingan and rinnegan,why this wouldn't be?
     
         

  4. #29
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    You're slowly dying and you find strength to suck an enormous creature in to you and take all of his power. Looks like an asspull to me. If mokoton is an asspul,sharingan and rinnegan,why this wouldn't be?
    Like when Kushina was slowly dying and she was still had enough strength to drag the kyuubi down with her. The Juubi was pinned down and ready to be sealed, all Obito had to do was activate the jutsu.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Like when Kushina was slowly dying and she was still had enough strength to drag the kyuubi down with her. The Juubi was pinned down and ready to be sealed, all Obito had to do was activate the jutsu.
    This is hardly the same thing,nobody saw this coming...Madara could have been easily revived instead of this.
     
         

  6. #31
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    This is hardly the same thing,nobody saw this coming...Madara could have been easily revived instead of this.
    Except Naruto clearly saw it coming, he was aiming to become the Jin from the start and Madara had no chance of being revived.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/638/9
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member Hebi Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Hebi Sasuke is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the laughter we will
    remember whenever we remember
    the way we were.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Except Naruto clearly saw it coming, he was aiming to become the Jin from the start and Madara had no chance of being revived.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/638/9
    I don't think that he saw it coming from the beginning,Madara would know...I think Obito did this on a whim..
     
         

  8. #33
    Fanboy Slayer XxLolaxX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLolaxX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    2,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    At this point, Its not even obito anymore. The juubi is using him as a container. Obito messed with something far beyond himself and is no longer in control. Madara's trump card my be the only way Juubi can be stopped
     
         

  9. #34
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hebi Sasuke View Post
    I don't think that he saw it coming from the beginning,Madara would know...I think Obito did this on a whim..
    Nope Naruto clearly knew whilst Madara didn't. This is not on a whim, this is what Obito has been aiming for.
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,734
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Wow, so a person who hosts the 10 tails is stronger than Hashirama. That doesn't mean he sucks now lol just got hopped in position by him.
     
         

  11. #36
    Sennin 6PathsofKami's Avatar
    Status
    6PathsofKami is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    2,331
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    Wow, so a person who hosts the 10 tails is stronger than Hashirama. That doesn't mean he sucks now lol just got hopped in position by him.
    Exactly, if Hashirama remained the strongest after today then it would have been an asspull.
     
         

  12. #37
    太性感處理 SexySakura's Avatar
    Status
    SexySakura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Not a safe place to go through!
    Posts
    70
    Post Thanks / Like
    18 & Yet Still Single
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    If ever, this only proved that Hashirama is still stronger or equal to Madara. He never once claimed that current Madara is superior than him albeit of his rinnegan... He is still a BOSS & a BADASS... Deal with it
     
         

  13. #38
    Member
    Status
    Naru2GT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySakura View Post
    If ever, this only proved that Hashirama is still stronger or equal to Madara. He never once claimed that current Madara is superior than him albeit of his rinnegan... He is still a BOSS & a BADASS... Deal with it
    I was going to say the same thing. You beat me to it.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    if it takes being the juubi's host to be stronger than hasihrama then he still wins anyway.

    And the biggest asspull of all time is obitio now. Got owned more or less every time he fought and now kishi needs to give him even more power to be relevant.

    Have u forgotten he has hasihrama's powers himself!! it kind of big time noob to even compare ur self to the real thing if need to be the juubi host to actually beat hasihrama.


    .

    Also he stole madara's rinnegan I mean this the biggest load of crap coming from kishi I have seen in years.

    Madara should be the host at least he owns half the power needed.The quiker obito dies the better. u don't see madara talking crap when he admits he has hasihrama's powers do you


    also the hokage anrent at 100% they close though as stated by the 2nd hokage. All this shows is how weak obito is and the ultimate failure by kishi making tobi obitio.

    The end...
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-09-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  15. #40
    Senior Member KevinPJH's Avatar
    Status
    KevinPJH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,079
    Post Thanks / Like
    :)
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    JUst because its Unique, that doesnt mean it isnt asspull.
    I do not understand people like you. You take the time to read (and maybe watch) an Anime that is based around characters using a thing called chakra to create all sorts of sorcery.

    And yet you use terms like "asspull".. Like.. What the **** do you expect? or do you think it is normal to create an orb of wind and energy in your hand? Or have lightning surround your body? Or warp to different dimensions?
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,761
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    I didnt expect hashirama to be fodderized this easily. so yes its an asspull on kishis part(again).
     
         

  17. #42
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,182
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    He now falls into the fodder category lol
     
         

  18. #43
    Reborn Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,027
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Because he isnt the strongest with no good explanation anymore.

    Face it, Mokuton is the biggest Asspull their is.
    What the hell has the bolded part to do with your first statement? I mean, I agree of this being good, but Mokuton an asspull? Please no... if you didn't see the part where it's explained that basically Hashirama came from the Juubi, you need to read the manga all over again :/.
     
         

  19. #44
    Eye me maybe Bloodytaste's Avatar
    Status
    Bloodytaste is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    257
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    if it takes being the juubi's host to be stronger than hasihrama then he still wins anyway.

    And the biggest asspull of all time is obitio now. Got owned more or less every time he fought and now kishi needs to give him even more power to be relevant.

    Have u forgotten he has hasihrama's powers himself!! it kind of big time noob to even compare ur self to the real thing if need to be the juubi host to actually beat hasihrama.


    .

    Also he stole madara's rinnegan I mean this the biggest load of crap coming from kishi I have seen in years.

    Madara should be the host at least he owns half the power needed.The quiker obito dies the better. u don't see madara talking crap when he admits he has hasihrama's powers do you


    also the hokage anrent at 100% they close though as stated by the 2nd hokage. All this shows is how weak obito is and the ultimate failure by kishi making tobi obitio.

    The end...
    So this means Naruto was an Asspull the first time we knew about him being the jinchuriki of the 9 tails? Cool story...oh wait nooo...i forgot he is the protagonist so its no asspull its just a usual thing in Mangas...oh wait isn't Obito the antagonist? So does it mean he was supposed to be like this from the very start? Yeah seems legit...sry bra.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Because he isnt the strongest with no good explanation anymore.

    Face it, Mokuton is the biggest Asspull their is.

    I AM DEFINITELY AGREES WITH YOU AND TO SUM IT UP...IT WILL JUST PAID OFF WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT TO BEGIN WITH....HE IS THE MOST UNEXPECTED TO ALL UNEXPECTED GENUINE THAT STARTS ALL..HE CAN FODERRIZED THE TWO SO6P NAMELY ORIGINAL AND JUUBITO BY HIS INTELLIGENCE AT ALL
     
         

  21. #46
    Member PIOLO's Avatar
    Status
    PIOLO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    605
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    I thought you will said "frankly iwill admit that guy isa much stronger than i am"
     
         

  22. #47
    The heart htmwall's Avatar
    Status
    htmwall is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Yorozuya.
    Posts
    3,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    To win, but not destroy… To
    conquer, but not humiliate…
    That is what true conquest is!
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    couldnt agree more. i think hashirama in whole is an asspull character

    his abilites are bs.



    tool



    mokoton is an asspull because he has the ability to do things that arnt logical in the slightest.

    Obito wanted to become jin from the start and he did it all in a couple manga pages vs naruto who need 4 ppls help and took chapters to gain his power
    if mokuton is an asspull,what can we say about the sudden power of love/hate MS,EMS,rinnegan powers?
    lol and you got the whole thing wrong obito after one second of being jinchuuriki already lost control,i mean it took naruto 16 years to almost lose control totally,yet obito the moment he became jin he lost it instantly,if this proves a thing it proves how weak minded and desperate obito was to lose control that fast.
     
         

  23. #48
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    8,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smd View Post
    couldnt agree more. i think hashirama in whole is an asspull character

    his abilites are bs.

    Amaters should burn the hell outa moktun
    I don't know if you remember, but Hashirama can absorbs Chakra through Wood Release. . . and Amaterasu is made of Chakra.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: 638 is the best thing to happen to Hashirmama.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodytaste View Post
    So this means Naruto was an Asspull the first time we knew about him being the jinchuriki of the 9 tails? Cool story...oh wait nooo...i forgot he is the protagonist so its no asspull its just a usual thing in Mangas...oh wait isn't Obito the antagonist? So does it mean he was supposed to be like this from the very start? Yeah seems legit...sry bra.
    I can see ur point, but naruto isn't just the fox he has other things like sage mode, wind rasengan etc and the fox and naruto actually bonded while obtio has literally stole everything.

    All I say is that if madara was the one being ther host I can understand it better because the only thing he needed was hasihrama's dna.

    Also naruto and other jinruki in the story lived with their beast their whole life. So they had to learn how to use the beast.Its cheap when u see obito doing this in an instant.
     
         
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-11-2013 at 04:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •