Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Academy Student
    Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Byakugan, Rinnegan, and Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    I think the Rinnegan is related to the Sharingan. The Rinnegan was the original dojutsu, and the Byakugan is something different. The Rinnegan, it makes sense that the Sharingan descended from it. The Sharingan is best for genjutsu users, but it also helps memorize ninjutsu flawlessly, and the Rinnegan is best for ninjutsu (as seen by the many unique jutsu's used almost solely by Pain).

This kinda reminds me of the Tengu king theory where people thought that the Demon Tengu with special powers fell in love with a Hyuuga woman and gave birth to Uchiha Madara, and their powers created the Sharingan.
    The following theory was thought up soley by me as just a possible way of how things went, I don't claim to know anything for sure so if I'm falst than please don't give me a hard time, I haven't read the manga so the majority I know about Naruto is what I've seen which is up to the latest episode on hulu and what little I've read from this site, from what I understand The sage of the six paths had the byakugan when he was fighting the juubi which has this eye, ( I tried to put a picture of it up here but apparently according to the website you must have ten posts before your allowed to do such a thing, and this being my first post, I don't have enough sorry peeps)
    now on this site I've read that eye described as a combination of rinnegan and sharingan, I don't really think so because than why wouldn't the byakugan just meld with the existing combination? It's my opinion that the eye that the juubi has is just a really advanced version of the regular sharingan, and my theory on how the sharingan works is that each eye has three "commas" which act as pupils, and just how even our regular eyes work, is that they are offset from eachother so our pupils have more than one vantage point creating depth perception, the sharingan gives each eye three different vantage points where each previously only had one, and if you look at the juubi's eye, you see that it has the original pattern in the middle followed by six more "commas" in a pyramid shape, three creating all new and different vantages points and the three "points" of the pyramid are in the same general placement of the original three except farther out, which would only help with better sight and judgement on how things move and how far they are, but now back to the orginal theory that the sage has the byakugan and the juubi ony has sharingan, I think that those two eyes melded together to become a whole new eye in itself and that eye obviosuly being, the rinnegan, thats just my theory though, thoughts and comments?

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Byakugan, Rinnegan, and Sharingan

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rerrando~ View Post
    who cares for your noob opinion
    who cares that you don't care? :P

honestly, everyone on this thread is entitled to an opinion....it is NOT your place to say things like what you said.

if you don't like it DON'T comment! :mad:

Page 2 of 2 « First 12